Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Postby jaspurr. » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:38 pm

FLY-BY ALIEN'S RP SEARCH
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
18+ // gmt timezone // semi-lit to lit, mirrors posts // diverse characters // mxm only
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

hey, i'm fly! basically, i'm looking for friendly people to role play with! i'm not bothered about
        literacy - i prefer quality over quantity. i have a character storage here if you'd like to check
        that out. [it's still a big work in progress, though!]

interests;
        note; i really want to try out this guy [will love you forever lmao]
        also i really like fluffy romance so that's mainly what i'm looking for from everything in this list,
        although it obviously won't be the main theme c:

♛ malexmale romance in general [no highschool, i prefer adult characters]
        ♛ human/non-human [alien, demon, monster, instectoid, hybrid]
        ♛ alien/alien [or insectoids]
        ♛ high fantasy [could be rpg-styled]
        ♛ sci-fi [aliens, human colonies, space adventures]
        ♛ medieval/sci-fi mix ['cause space knights with hard-light swords and laser rifles are cool]
        ♛ dune [oc/oc]
        ♛ shadows of the apt [oc/oc]
        ♛ hyper light drifter [oc/oc]
        ♛ destiny [oc/oc]

please do shoot me a message if you're interested, or have any random plot ideas! i'd love to
        hear about them! ^^

[also, i accidentally deleted some important pms, so if we were planning an rp please feel free
        to message me again!]
[ ] i wanna live / i wanna love you a little longer
─────────────────────────────
jasper ⋆ she/they ⋆ pan ⋆ toyhouse
jaspurr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

heavy breathing**

Postby froid » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:25 pm

hey currently on mobile so I'm not gonna spend too much time making it fancy~

hey what's up I'm nimbus. but you can call me rowan or rori! whatever floats your boat I suppose^^. I'm a semi-lit role play with the average of 300 words (though it all depends on what I'm given tbh!) though do keep in mind the next week or two I won't be on as much (except for late at night) due to studying and exams, though winter break is soon and I'll be looking forward to role playing during that time period !! as for my partner, I'm not very picky- just have decent grammar, no throwing one liners, and accepting of lgbt+ community! (or at least pretend to :( ). currently I'm only interested in two types of role plays; phan (iknow iknow, judge me all you want) and warrior cats if there's a good plot. toodles!
wip ! !
froid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bakabakabaka

Postby Craboom-047 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:37 pm

Hello, I'm currently looking for a few 1x1's or Small Group Role-Plays

Here's a list about me and what I can do (If you want just read the bolds)

Hello, you have seen the title so you get the point. Anyway I am someone considered as a more regular role-player and transitioning into semi lit, I am able to write a little more from 2-6 sentences (maybe a little more depending on my muse), though I just write one big thing of text, preferably no paragraphs. I can try to do 4-5+ lines per post, but I do get writer's block and will understand if you get it too. I will give you proper grammar and mostly correct spelling, but I may catch a few. I will try to be active when I can, mostly at nights and weekends, but if I cannot I will do my best to warn you (update, school is wearing me out so maybe not all night). I will try to respond at least once a day, but if I am out without telling you I most likely forgot. Just shoot me a quick and polite pm and I will post when I can. I will play at least 2 characters, I prefer to play males and maybe one female. I also do mxm, fxf and mxf, but I will make my characters be bi or pansexual. I also am okay with non binary and any ethnicity (though note they/them pronouns confuse me) and I never discriminate. I may have off days as well and I will do my best to want you about those too. Anyway that's about me, thank you for reading.

What I expect from you

- Be able to post at least 1-2 times a day, but if not just notify me
- I don't care about literacy, but at least make your posts understandable and able to give me something to work with
- I will admit I am not able to write any more than two choppy paragraphs and I'd consider there or more to be "too much to work with" (unless you can convince me)
- Grammar and spelling should be decent as well (if English isn't your first language just tell me and I can try to help)
- Please try to be LGBTQA+ supportive, no hate comments and do not claim it isn't realistic
- Play whatever sexuality you want, I am cool with any of them
- No need to code, mine sucks
- Do not bail on me, it has happened many times
- Try to help the plot move along
- If I get annoyed please take my suggestions and if you want me to do something just say so

Role-Plays I Would Be Interested in, we can discuss further ideas

- Wolves/wolf pack
- Lions, CS pets, dragons, foxes, etc
- Fantasy animals/elemental or powered animals
- Humans role-play (May have a plot)
- Pokemon (I have a plot, just ask)
- Gods and Goddesses (can be Greek or made up, I have a plot for some made up ones, for example Life Goddess x Death Goddess which I am craving a bit)
- High school or college
- Kingdoms (human, animal, whatever, I am kind of craving, have some plots in mind)
- Fantasy humanoid creatures, any plot (May have a plot)
- Maybe warriors if you really want
- Certain fandoms, you'd have to get lucky, I am not a fan of anime or shows such as Supernaturals or Dr. Who, etc (note I do some game fandoms {fnaf for example}, but not undertale so never ask for that please)
- Most any other thing original, just pm me a creative plot if you have one, I can make up one as well
- Long term (haven't done this in forever and it would be nice to do)

I would rather you not message me if

- You are against LGBTQA+
- You wish to do Supernatural, Undertale or other fandoms I mentioned not being a part of
- You breaking CS rules
- You wanting to go offsite, I just don't have those accounts and if so am not comfortable sharing them
- Are going to be rude
- Are going to do something I am uncomfortable doing (such as making me role-play off character (pm me for explaination))
- Wish to do horses (sorry, just not a fan)
- Expect over my comfort zone of writing
- I think that is it

Do you Recognize Me? Maybe, or maybe not. Well for you who don’t I used to be Bakabakabaka.
Could I write more? Yes. Do I want to? No.
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby Imagine If..... » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:40 pm

Imagine If..... wrote:
Imagine If..... wrote:
Imagine If..... wrote:
Wanted- New Role plays!

Hi Imagine if here!  Im a semi lit player living in the pacific time zone, looking for a equally active partner.  I am on and off throughout all days of the week.  However if you could reply at least one time a day i will be happy. I am comfortable playing both genders, male or female. Also please keep in mind I expect partners to help contribute to plot. I consider myself original with plot, and can usually keep things exciting for both members of the role play.

please please send me a PM if you see something you like, as I am looking for New rps

Things i will do:
((* shows level of interest out of 5
# shows plot in mind)

Talented theif x partener****#
Aura reader x lively person***(pm me...it's hard to explain)
Police detective x foreigner****
Bar singer x traveler who stops at Bar***
Forbidden romance **
Vampire x human hunter ****#
Medieval gardener x royalty. ***
Werewolf x hunter****#
Werewolf x werewolf **
Vampire x human ****#
Stagehand x performer ****
Fox x wolf*
Fox x swan*
Raven x Canary**
Nightmare x human*****#
Merman x human************#((I have 2 plots In Mind!!!! I am also REALLY craving this right now!

Detailed Role Play ideas (msg me for more info.)

1: The Cliffs (native x foreigner)
2: Music (really really good idea for a long term rp, between a musician and a crime boss))
3:Arranged Marriage (poor girl, rich guy)
((May add more to list))

Things i wont do/

-rp plots/styles-
Anime. ((Unless good plot
Gay/lesbian couples  (I am totally supportive of it, however I am not comfortable playing it.)
Regular high school

[size=150]
Please keep in mind I am usually laid back

Hi Imagine if here!  Im a semi lit player living in the pacific time zone, looking for a equally active partner. Here's a list of some types or Role Plays I enjoy.

Stars=level of interest
#=plot in mind
■Forbidden romance **
■Vampire x human hunter ****#
■Werewolf x hunter****#
■Werewolf x werewolf **
■Vampire x human ****#
■Stagehand x performer ****
■gypsy x mafia heir*******#
Imagine If.....

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

noora is searching

Postby doriengray » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:52 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    hello everyone! usually i'd put some effort into some coding, but right now i'm just going with the simplistic and easy way. i'm noora, a high semi-literate roleplay who is active on chickensmoothie pretty much all day everyday. i can code somewhat decently, and am happy to play any genders. i'm super happy with lgbtq+ romances, and i'm happy to do fxm and mxm as well as fxm. if playing fxm, i prefer playing the female. i'm looking for a partner who can be active, incorporate plot ideas, is happy with lgbtq+ and is semi-literate. below is what i'm looking for.
    ❀ slice of life
    things like college and highschool, or any realistic sort of plot with some cute fluffy romance. i'm also a sucker for bad x good, popular x non popular, just opposite x opposite really. honestly, i'm really open to anything, so if you have any idea let me know!
    ❀ skam
    skam is a norwegian show i've recently become very obsessed with. i'd love to do noora x william or noora x eva, and i'm also happy to do isak x even and any oc x canon. not expecting many people to know this show, but if you haven't heard of it, i definitely suggest checking it out!
    ❀ literally anything romance
    i'm just a lame person who is a sucker for romance, so if you have any plot idea that includes romance, let me know. the truth is i'll probably be interested no matter what it is.
    ❀ other things i'll do
    dan x phil, the hunger games, divergent, supernatural (not the show), cute christmas plots, harry potter, anythinggggg!
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
doriengray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baron zemo. » Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:43 am

HALLA HOMIE!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Please feel free to call me Riv.
I'm a female living in South Africa [GMT +2] and I usually post 2 times a day based on the muse I have (and the wifi, but ey).
I'm looking for a relaxed and fun 1x1 or group role play. Preferably semi-lit, but I'm open to monster paragraphs or short sentences.
I love to chat as well, and I'm open to plot contributions or huge plot twists. I play canon and OC characters; and I'm open to others playing either as well.
➺ I'm okay with any type of ship! MxM, FxF, MxF but I don't really like romance being the centre of the roleplay

F a n d o m s of I n t e r e s t
•Doctor Who:I'm very experienced in playing the 11th and 12th doctors, but I suck at playing most companions expect River Song.
I would, however, love to start a role play with a one-time character called Psi (*excuse me while I pick my various headcannons off the floor*)
•The Librarians: Anything with Flynn Carsen or Ezekiel Jones; I'll love you forever
•Sherlock: I'm up for anything
•Marvel: I usually like to play OCs (especially my Goddess oc) but I'm up for anything
•DC TV: I'm not up to speed with Arrow, but I'd love to do Cisco Ramon or Leonard Snart somewhere
•Zoo: Shoot me with an idea *coughs*
•Fantastic Beasts and where to find them: Very new to this but hey!
•FNAF or Sister Location (with Youtubers if needed hehe)
•Crossovers: PLEASE!!!

Other I n t e r e s t s
•Sci fi: Anything space related
•Mythology: Gods, demigods, warriors...
Or just message me with a plot!

N o t I n t e r e s t e d:
•Animals
•Real people
•Slice of life
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
─────────────
BELIEVER
─────────────
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
. your favorite avian cryptid, live from the [EXPUNGED]
xxxxxxxxxNOT ON OFTEN. MOSTLY TO TRADE/GIFTBOMB.
xxxXXXxxxxxxxxxTumblrFRAO3
● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

xxxxxxxxxxxxImage

└─────────────────────┘
─────────────
xSKEPTIC
─────────────
baron zemo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

;;

Postby lol » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:28 am

hey there! i'm gonna make this super short & sweet.

i'm hacks, but feel free to call me madison/madi, i go by she/her pronouns, and loves to chat when i have the chance! i live in the est timezone, semi-lit, and i'm constantly busy with school/sports, so i'll try my best to respond as fast as i can! typically, during a roleplay i ask to play as the female, or if we do a male/male situation i'll probably ask to be more of the "sub" character lmao.

as of right now i'm looking for a few different roleplays (BOLD IS THE CHARACTER I WANT TO PLAY AS) - overwatch (mchanzo/mcmercy) [AU'S], mystic messenger (jumin/oc [AU] or oc/oc), warrior cats (I WILL ONLY DO THIS IF THE PLOT IS DECENT!!), AND, OR youtube - (filthyfrank/oc or idubbbz/oc) i'm super comfortable with doing mxm/mxf but i'm not as comfortable as doing fxf, sorry!

that's pretty much it, if anything caught your eye, please let me know so we can start a roleplay together! ;''D
lol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby icy otter » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:41 am

Hello one and all, I'm icy otter but feel free to call me otter if you so please. I'm here like all of you in search of a few 1 x 1 roleplays. There's a few things you should know about me before considering having a roleplay with me. I will be slow with replies due to the fact that I send most of my time on either YT or FR but I can promise at least one reply a day and multiple on my better days. I also have a tendency to mostly play males but I can play as a female as well. I'm a okay with using multiple characters. I'm fine with any kind of romance. My replies usually range from around 5 lines to about 2 or 3 paragraphs depending on what you give me to work with.
    Those are just the basics but if there's anything else you'd like to know about me just ask. Now on to the things I'm interested in doing;
    - Original Fantasy World
    - Slice of Life
    - Morden Romance
    - Pokemon
    - Fantasy Romance
    - Adventure/Action
    - Dragons/Dragon Riders
    - Assassins
    - Other Stuff

These are just a few I'm most interested in but feel free to ask about other things. If you would like to roleplay with me, just shot me a pm and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
icy otter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sarcastic yoongi » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:14 am

Hello! I'm .fandoms, but you can call me eli (my nickname)

about me
- I am a female with a great imagination, or so I've been told. c:
- I'm in high school, so I won't be on as much during school time.
- I could be active at times
- I write like a paragraph or at least 5 lines, but no less than two.
- I can get rather busy at times, but I'll let you know
- I am very friendly ooc
- I can play male or female, but I prefer to double up

what you can expect :
- I will give good and strong reponses.
- I do sucky forms, but good posts
- I don't do fancy posts, sorry
- I can play both genders
- I reply at least three times a day or even immediately
- I have good grammar, not perfect but good.
- If I will be absent, I'll let you know.
- Some other things I probably forgot.

what I expect from you :
- You write equally for both charries if we double up. If you write 3 short sentences for my crush, I'll do the same for your crush.
- Be on a couple times a day
- Don't leave me hanging
- Let me know if you get bored or tired through PM and we can work something out.
- Please have good grammar, not perfect because we're all human.
- Let me know if you'll be absent for some time.
- No script role play. Please.

fandoms I'm in :
· The Walking Dead
· Supernatural (Just started, so please do not yell at me if I get something wrong.)
· Marvel
· Suicide Squad
· Jurassic Park and/ or Jurassic World. (( Need to watch again, but I know a lot. ))
· Some YouTubers, I guess.
· I may have forgotten a couple, but PM me if you are curious!
x
x
sarcastic yoongi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Destiel<3 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:29 am

Hello! I'm Destiel, feel free to call me Des or Erik. I'm looking for a relaxed 1x1 roleplay. From what I've been told, I'm semi-lit. I don't want you to write 100 paragraphs, but I don't want you to post 1 sentence either. I'm in NST, and I'd prefer someone in or around that time zone aswell, but it's fine unless you're 12 hours behind me. I'm on and off all day. I reply frequently when I'm home from school (2:55 PM). I won't be on from 8 AM till then. Now, onto the other stuff!

What I expect from you:
Very active. Posts atleast 3 times a day.
I'll let you off with a couple days here and there,
but I'd like to be told if you're going to be
inactive for more than 2 days please!
Please give me something to work with!
I cannot give a good response if you reply with 2
sentences! Please write 3 or more lines for me.
It's alright if sometimes you write 2
(1 isn't acceptable) because even I get
writers block or my muse gets low.
Be LGBTQ+ friendly! If you don't
support it, don't even bother messaging
me! It makes me furious.
Have decent spelling, grammar,
punctuation, etc. It just makes it
easier for me to read it!

What to expect from me:
Super active! I go back and fourth
between youtube and cs, so if
we're roleplaying, I'll be coming back
to cs every 5-10 minutes to check if you
have replied. After a couple days, I'll
master your average reply time,
and you'll only have to wait for
me to think about and write my
reply, which can take anywhere
from 3-10 minutes! It depends
on my muse though.
I will try my hardest to give you
something you can work with! If my
muse is high, and if it is, I can flesh
out anywhere to 4 lines to 2 brief paragraphs!
I try to mirror your posts, but if replies
are like pulling teeth, I'll end the roleplay.
LGBTQ+ friendly! My OTP and my
best friend is gay, why shouldn't I support
it? And why shouldn't you?
Good spelling, grammar, punctuation,
etc, when I'm in character! I try my
best to make sure you can read my
replies. If there's anything wrong with
the way I write, please tell me!

What I'm interested in:
Supernatural! Anything to do with
this amazing show is alright with me!
(As long as it doesn't break CS rules
of course! ^^)
But as of right now, I'm looking for
Canon×OC, with me being the OC!
Harry Potter!
I've just recently gotten into it
in September, and I'm halfway
through the fourth book!
OC×OC please! I don't like any
of the canon characters,
roleplay wise atleast. Sorry!
But I'd be willing to try a Draco×OC
if you'd play Draco.
Dragons! I love them so much.
I think it would be a cool and
relaxed roleplay.
Destiel AU! Dean and Cas
are in highschool! I have an
idea for a plot. I can play both
characters, but I'd prefer Cas.
I'll add more if it seems fitting.

PM me if you're
interested!
Last edited by Destiel<3 on Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
░░░
███
▔▔▔▔ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI rebelled,
My FlightRising