Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby skeleton, » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:22 pm

um hey the names skeleton
im just a rabid fangirl
im trash for stuff so here we go

what i will do:
skywing x seawing
no preference
nightwing x sandwing
would rather play sandwing
joshler (tøp)
no preference
frerard (mcr)
would rather play gerard
brallon (p!atd)
would rather play dallon
ryden (p!atd)
would rather play brendon
(PM me for plot ideas)

so, please post often, i don't have a post length requirement.
have proper grammar.
be LGBT+ supportive.

you can also expect all those things from me.
i will play either gender
(obviously male if its mxm tho pfft)
i'm not as comfortable doing fxf but i will do it if you request it

post example wrote:
☀ scorpion | civilian | female | sandwing | tagged; - ☀
Scorpion darted through the sand, following a lizard
she planned on eating. Unfortunately, the small creature
darted under a rock where she could not reach. Scorpion
headed back to her small outpost where she lived with
her parents. She lifted her wings slowly, and flew the
rest of the way, her wings flapping in the silent breeze.
Below her was a busy town-like area of SandWings,
talking and trading. Scorpion stopped at a sand dune.
She thought she had seen a lizard somewhere, but she
couldn't find it now.

(i'll probably copy whatever format you use,
unless it's like 'Dallon waved at Brendon' bc I usually like
to do it a bit fancier then that?? usually.)

good-bye, my beans.
skeleton,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

noora is searching

Postby doriengray » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:24 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    hello everyone! usually i'd put some effort into some coding, but right now i'm just going with the simplistic and easy way. i'm noora, a high semi-literate roleplay who is active on chickensmoothie pretty much all day everyday. i can code somewhat decently, and am happy to play any genders. i'm super happy with lgbtq+ romances, and i'm happy to do fxm and mxm as well as fxm. if playing fxm, i prefer playing the female i'm looking for a partner who can be active, incorporate plot ideas, is happy with lgbtq+ and is semi-literate. below is what i'm looking for.
    ❀ slice of life
    things like college and highschool, or any realistic sort of plot with some cute fluffy romance. i'm also a sucker for bad x good, popular x non popular, just opposite x opposite really. honestly, i'm really open to anything, so if you have any idea let me know!
    ❀ skam
    skam is a norwegian show i've recently become very obsessed with. i'd love to do noora x william or noora x eva, and i'm also happy to do isak x even and any oc x canon. not expecting many people to know this show, but if you haven't heard of it, i definitely suggest checking it out!
    ❀ literally anything romance
    i'm just a lame person who is a sucker for romance, so if you have any plot idea that includes romance, let me know. the truth is i'll probably be interested no matter what it is.
    ❀ other things i'll do
    dan x phil, the hunger games, divergent, supernatural (not the show), cute christmas plots, harry potter, anythinggggg!
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
doriengray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

vera's search ✰

Postby ingénue » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:30 pm

──────────────── NICE TO MEE T YOU────────────────

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
            xxx
            x
            x
            x
            x
            x
            x
            x
            x
            x
            x
            x
            x
            x
            x
            x
            x
            x
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
            x
            x
            me
            hi there, i'm versailles, or vera, and i'm currently searching for a one x one! i'm a semi-literate to literate roleplayer who lives in australia (good old aest.) depending on what i'm given to work with, i can write as much as 1000+ words or as little as 200. i can play either gender to roughly the same standard, but tend to have a slight preference in playing males. though i enjoy the aesthetic™ of writing in lower-case, if it bothers you i can begin sentences with capitals--just let me know! i'm also online often, as my summer holidays have just began and am able to be as active as i can.

you
            my only requirement is that you are able to write at least 400 words per post and are friendly ooc!

interests
            phan [dan and phil] dan howell [dansinotonfire] and phil lester [amazingphil]
            (aus, 2012 angst, 2009--i have tons of plots for these two!)

eddsworld [mxm] tord x tom, edd x matt
            (i recently got into eddsworld so forgive me if i get anything wrong.)

────────────────── SHOOT ME A PM──────────────────
ingénue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby R0be0 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:40 pm

Hey, so I used to roleplay a lot (on here especially), and I decided that by coming back I should throw my net back in.

Some things you should know before asking me to roleplay with you:
  • I am very relaxed when it comes to responses on posts. I would prefer you take your time, and write something the both of us would enjoy. Roleplaying shouldn't be a core.
  • I don't do word counts. I generally steer away from short responses by nature, but I still don't like it when word counts are established. Quality of posts matter more than length.
  • I won't tell you how to roleplay your character, and I respect the same courtesy.
  • I won't be pre-determined pairings. I prefer natural chemistry rather than forcing characters to be with one another. Similarly romance isn't even necessary for a roleplay with me.
  • I will write both male and female characters, though I prefer writing males.
  • Forum 1x1s only please. If you're very persuasive you might get me to do it over PMs, but it's unlikely.
  • I won't make my posts fancy. I find coding to be a bit of a bother. That being said as long as your font is readable I don't mind if you do.
  • I like long-term roleplays, so chances are if I start something up with you I'll want it to last.

Now in terms of what I am looking to roleplay:
  • Mass Effect
  • Star Wars
  • Dragon Age
  • The Elder Scrolls
  • Original Fantasy concepts (Anything to do with mystical beasts is a huge plus.)
  • Original sci-fi concepts
  • I am also willing to roleplay Fallout and Corpse Party, however due to their content it would have to be off-site.

Hope to hear from you!
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
R0be0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby icy otter » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:54 pm

icy otter wrote:
    Hello one and all, I'm icy otter but feel free to call me otter if you so please. I'm here like all of you in search of a few 1 x 1 roleplays. There's a few things you should know about me before considering having a roleplay with me. I will be slow with replies due to the fact that I send most of my time on either YT or FR but I can promise at least one reply a day and multiple on my better days. I also have a tendency to mostly play males but I can play as a female as well. I'm a okay with using multiple characters. I'm fine with any kind of romance. My replies usually range from around 5 lines to about 2 or 3 paragraphs depending on what you give me to work with.
    Those are just the basics but if there's anything else you'd like to know about me just ask. Now on to the things I'm interested in doing;
    - Original Fantasy World
    - Pokemon
    - Fantasy Romance
    - Adventure/Action
    - Dragons/Dragon Riders
    - Assassins
    - Other Stuff

These are just a few I'm most interested in but feel free to ask about other things. If you would like to roleplay with me, just shot me a pm and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
icy otter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scottish9 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:01 pm

Hello all! Orca here! I like 1x1s, so I figured, why not make an ad?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some of my preferences and such:

-at least three sentences please. We gotta work with something
-forum or pm; it doesn't matter to me!
-fancy or plain; again, no big deal!
-This one's important: I do not care what sexuality or whatever your characters are, but if romance is involved, I will only let my characters be in an mxf pairing. I am very uncomfortable with others, after some....stuff that happened. Ok?
-Please respond at least once a day when you can (I get it if you go to a place and can't get on the internet)
-I can do male or female characters, and I'm open to any plot/number of characters

That's really all for now! If you're interested in my characters, search "Orca's Characters" in the OC storage area!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's the stuff I'm interested in!

Plot type: Any! romance, quest, Let 'er rip!

Subject/matchup/species type:
-coyote (or coyote x wolf)
-terrier
-horse
-orca whales (this one's a given)
-Austar IV or Pit Dragon Chronicles related
-subject/secret/experiment lab
-star trek
-suggest it, and we'll see!

I also like small group and large group RPs
Last edited by Scottish9 on Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
So, I am no longer really playing. I am sticking around to collect pets which I will exchange for art. Please only contact me about art or if you need some advice or a listening ear.
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RingoStarr » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:05 pm

hey, you can call me ringo.
    I'm looking to recreate a role-play I did about the movie nerve

>plot<
    two cocky never players meet at a spot for the same dare. they compete
    against eachother but the guy is a lone wolf and his ego denies him from
    wanting a partner. the watchers notice them and "ship" them. they keep
    getting paired and they start to grow feelings for eachother.

>me:
    I'd rather play the female character.
    I can mirror any length posts.
    I have decent grammar and spelling.

>you:
    comfortable playing the male character.
    can write at least semi lit/ 2-3 paragraphs
    can post a reply at least once a day

I really want to do this roleplay, so pm if intrested and I can explain more.
    I can also send the link to the original roleplay for a reference.
RingoStarr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aura- » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:10 pm

hello, I'm ashie-chan but feel free to call me ashie or ash c: i'm a semi-literate roleplayer and can reply up to two paragraphs. but it does depend on what you give me to work with. if you get lazy then i will too. I'm on almost all day and i will let you know when i can't reply or when my replies will be delayed, and i would like for you to do the same. i would really appreciate it you wouldn't abandon me or let me know if you don't want to continue the roleplay. i can play both the male or the female, although i do prefer mxm over mxf. and I'm not very comfortable with fxf. at the moment. I'm currently craving a noragami based roleplay. So Yukine x oc or Yato x oc. I would prefer to play the oc mostly because I'm not very good at playing canon characters because i feel that i don't stay true to the character and this would be mxf c: i am also interested in just a little romance kind of thing, I don't have any ideas or anything but It would be mxf or mxm, and probably around the age of 18 to 20. If you pm me about that I'm sure we can talk about it and come up with something, I'm really open to anything c: I do enjoy kind of supernatural stuff as well, like werewolves, or vampires, shifters. Anything I will be down for so just pm me c:

atm I am REALLY craving a werewolf based romance. we can discuss plots and what not. I would be willing to do just about anything c:
aura-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

p!atd, equine, oc, other fun stuff : 0

Postby kortico » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:13 pm

hi all! figured i needed a little bit of a fresh start on cs so i think i'd like to get back into having more than a few roleplays : 0 so anything here is also open for a private group roleplay tbh

what i'm low-key looking for
- hi i'm here for that brallon (brendon urie x dallon weekes)
i mean lets be real its all i want
i prefer to play beebo !!

- also might be up for a wild horse thing?
but might need some convincing

- just in general something to do w/ oc x oc
doesnt have to be romantic at all, can just be
best buds. for some reason i've been on an anime
(cough* or final fantasy *cough) stick where i've been
using those as my main oc's : 0

bit about me
- on a lot
- will roleplay anywhere tbh but i lose forum threads quickly be warned !!
- tends to write 4+ sentences
- too casual ooc talk im sorry i dont type like this for real oml
- i love being ooc friends w/ my partners
kortico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lum » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:23 pm

disregard this, please.
Last edited by lum on Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
lum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me