Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby Talvace » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:54 pm

I am seeking one, semi-literate partner. You must be LGBTQ+ friendly, open to OOC communication, and characters of many races. I prefer characters that are 18 - 21+.

My usual reply rates are once per day, at a minimum. I do, however, have real life obligations. Though I have finished my time at University, I have a job to pay rent and bills, a dog who needs exercise, and a partner. These things come before RP, but I will notify you ASAP if I am unable to reply for more than 48 hours. My characters can be found here.

I prefer OCs to Canon characters unless otherwise specified. I also prefer that OCs have not been made on the fly and have been used and worked with before. I find this prevents any characters from developing Mary Sue like qualities throughout the role play.

Desired Plots:
• Equestrian Boarding School*
• Slice of Life w/ LGBTQ+ characters
• Medieval Era/Dark Ages*
• Riddler/Edward Nygma & Nightwing/Dick Grayson [pairing]
• Scarecrow/Jonathan Crane & Riddler/Edward Nygma [pairing]

* I have plots for these.

Talvace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Syn_cat » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:03 pm

Hello,
I'm Aktori and it's nice to meet you c:

I'm currently looking for some awesome 1x1 roleplays since I have a lot of free time now.
My timezone is AEST (GMT +10) but I always reply as soon as possible.
I am up for any roleplays so feel free to PM, if you're interested in roleplaying with me <3
I'd also like to roleplay with my own original characters.

What I expect from you:
★ friendly
✰ can write one or more sentences

What I can do:
    ☆ I can play Asexual, Bisexual, Homosexual or Heterosexual characters
    ★ I can play male and female characters
    ☆ I can write up to 500 words (possibly more or less) depending on how I feel
    ★ I try my best to mirror posts
    ☆ I can play multiple characters
    ★ I am fine with original characters and/or canon characters while doing fandom based roleplays
    ☆ I am friendly and love to talk out of character
    ★ I have decent grammar and vocabulary
    ☆ I'm not the best of creating plots but I am willing to help out with them
    Occasionally some mistakes might occur from time to time.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Genre/settings I am interested in:
    ✩ Dystopian
    ✪ Fantasy
    ✩ Science fiction
    ✪ Medieval
    ✩ Apocalyptic
    ✪ Romance
    ✩ Adventure
    ✪ Action

Type of characters that I am interested in:
    ✩ Anthro/furry
    ✩ Animal
    ✩ Human(iod) > only for fandom roleplays
    ✩ Mythological/supernatural creatures

Fandoms that I would like to role-play:
    ★ Doctor who
    ★ Torchwood
    ★ World Of Warcraft
    ★ The 100
    ★ The Walking Dead
    ★ How to train your dragon
    ★ Jurassic park/world
    ★ Once upon a time
    ★ Divergent
    ★ The Mortal Instruments
    ★ Primeval
    ★ Warrior cats
    ★ Wolf's Rain
    ★ Ginga: Nagareboshi Gin
    ★ Ginga Densetsu Weed
    ★ Zootopia
    ★ Disney

Recent example wrote:
Fantasy pirate setting

The open seas laid before him as he began to set sail to the open water in search of the finest of treasures. Sea salt wafted through the damp air and the sun was about to rise in the horizon. Golden and purple rays glazed the skies in preparation of dawn. Cold winds whisked past his fur as he swiftly and silently advanced to the deck. At last, winter was finally here, he thought gratefully. He always loved the coldness brushing against his fur. The cold reminded him that he was alive, breathing and that he was always ready to locate the rarest of treasure in the vast and deadly sea. This is what he lived for. He finds and plunders treasures from the depth of the seas that are filled with danger. Danger from malignant creatures and the most terrifying pirates of all the realms.
He stood and watched the balcony as the ship strode through the water, two streams rushing past, as the ship rapidly voyaged across to the destination. Grabbing his map from his rustic old pocket, it was all wrinkled from being scrunched up for too long and was damp from the sea. The map had clues to where the treasure was located. What he was looking for was a rainbow crystal, the sea folk had legends around it. It was told that the crystal was the most beautiful of them all with every color known to all living creatures, some say it had powers to harness light magic. Every being knows that even light magic can be used for darkness, if it falls into the wrong paws. Soleis had no real need for it but it was his quest to find these treasures. He was planning to sell the crystal on the black markets and to use the money to give to his crew and to the town of Raen.
He only gives the town money so he and his crew can be free, even if they do some nasty things, that and the town is incredibly in debt to the king of the land. The king is selfish unlike Soleis. He only wants to save the fur of him and his crew when it comes to jail and prison. The town sheriffs wants the entire crew in jail, however since they are practically funded by the Constellation Voyager, the mayor leaves them be. The worse the crew has ever done was property damage after a brawl in the local tavern. A group of people had disrespected the crew, saying that they had stolen the treasure or that it was forged. Oh boy were they wrong. They had fought of creatures the size of cities, even countries, to obtain some treasure.
Snapping back to reality, Soleis had stopped reminiscing about the past and back to the task at paw. A whirl pool appeared, twisting and swirling to the depths below. "We need to go down that whirlpool, the treasure should be located at the depths of it." Soleis warned them as he shouted above the loud gushing of water. Running to the helm, he tried his best to glide the ship through to the bottom of the whirlpool, going in endless circles. Even for a captain like him, he would admit that he was getting a bit dizzy from circular motion. All of a sudden he had lost control of the ship, sailors warned him that many of their friends from other crews were lost at sea had perished at the whirlpool. Rain had started pouring down onto the crew. As if he wasn't drenched enough already from the water bouncing off the whirlpool and on top of the ship.
He doesn't mind though, his life is for the ocean, not for the dry land. Fur was sticking against him, as he checked down on his crew to see how they were handling it. He was too focused on the helm and trying to keep them alive that he didn't have time to check earlier. "Is everyone alright?" His voiced boomed against the crashing of water.
Last edited by Syn_cat on Mon May 01, 2017 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Syn_cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⱠɎⱤ₳Ɽ₳-FIRE6832 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:25 pm

░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░

░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░

────────────────~ᎪᏞᎬuᏒᎥss's ᏒᏢ sᎬᎪᏒᏟh~────────────────
Hi, the name's ᎪᏞᎬuᏒᎥss! Nice to meet ya pal! You can call me by full or just ᏒᎥss, I don't mind. Can't wait to see a message in my PMs, really bored when my roleplays all die...

Stuff about me:
⤇I'm in Southeast Asia, hence the GMT being this (UTC+08:00)
⤇I'm a semi-lit rper, but I tend to go overboard at times, hehe.
⤇I'm a female, duhhh
⤇I can rp as any gender, just pointing that out.
⤇I'm active everyday! I come on CS every single day. I don't know why. Maybe because my school ended already and I have so much free time? Eh, I dunno.
⤇I like these fandoms; FNAF (especially FNAF 3 cuz I luv Springtrap lmao), Warrior Cats, Pokemon, and Undertale (yes it's still a thing here).
⤇I dislike romance stuff, cause' I don't know how to rp as a lover ;-; or sth like that.
⤇I'm badly looking for a FNAF roleplay, cuz recently, I've been yet again dragged into the fandom by Markiplier's Sister Location Custom Nights videos o3o
⤇I'm not really into human roleplays...but okay?
⤇I love creepy and horror genre roleplays. Maybe it's because I play too much FNAF <3

What I expect...:
⤇At least be active for 4 out of 7 days? I always look forward to the thread, and if there's no replies I'll be very disappointed...
⤇Please, just 2 and above sentences?
⤇Maybe a few characters? An entire roleplay with only 1-4 characters ain't fun.
⤇Have good English literacy please, I don't want to be roleplaying with a person who can't type properly.

Well, that's it. But I really need a FNAF roleplay ;-;
See you soon! QvQ

YOU CAN
┏──────────────────────────┓
Wow this siggy took forever to edit XD
I use Imgur, Photoscape, 1001Fonts, Mega
CoolText to do this c: Template belongs to
the person credited in the link section! I
just simply edited it a little here and there.

┖──────────────────────────┚
ImageImagex.Image Image

┏───────────────────────┓
credit | theme song | pre-made siggys
┖───────────────────────┚
YOU CAN
Image Image

ⱠɎⱤ₳Ɽ₳-FIRE6832

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .muse. » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:33 pm

I'm driving myself insane trying to find a roleplay that isn't already 50 pages long, or full of one liners.

Typically I can shove out a paragraph or two per character, and can handle multiple characters at a time.
I try my best to be literate but I'm usually on from my phone, or while at work, so typos happen.
Though since I'm usually on from my phone or work computer, which has parental controls turned on thanks to idiot coworkers, coding isn't a big priority of mine. I'll color code speech so it stands out, and center headers, small things that don't take me five hours to do from tiny screen.

I've got a file full of characters that I dearly miss using and am down for quite a few genres, or even mixing genres if you're game for that. And I'm also possibly interested in creating new characters for plots depending on what sort of plot ideas you've got.

Characters I'm wanting to dust off come from the following fandoms
Star Wars, Gears of War, Dragon Riders of Pern, Supernatural, Marvel, Transformers, iZombie

As well as some that can be remolded to fit different fandoms, and some that aren't from any fandom and can be slotted into random plots. Namely anthro's that would likely be best for something alien or zootopia related.
On top of that I don't mind playing canon characters from any of the aforementioned fandoms, though I do tend to add my own twists on them to make them more enjoyable to play.
Character sexuality and romantic interests vary from RP to RP, I'm comfortable with most all aspects of that subject, there are a few of my existing characters that are very set in their ways, but most are pretty flexible. I try not to focus solely on romance, but if it happens, it happens and I'm fine with it so long as it isn't forced.
I'm game to do other fandoms than the ones listed, those are just ones that I have readily available OC's for. I'm also more than happy to do non fandom genres as well, give me space explorations, zombie apocalypses, or even multi dimensional excursions.

I'm just seriously missing my old RP site and group and get a little stir crazy to write again.
Image ~*~ Muse ~ They/Them ~ Adult ~ Nerd ~*~ Image
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
.muse.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝐸𝓆𝓊𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓂𝒾𝓉𝓎'𝓈 𝒮𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒸𝒽

Postby Equanimity » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:33 pm

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    ello there, as everyone else is I’m currently looking for a 1x1 roleplay partner. I’m fairly active, and usually will be able to post once a day as a usual minimum. Most likely more, but I am relaxed and don’t like feeling rushed in replying. As for writing length, I usually post a good size paragraph ranging anywhere between 4 to 15+ lines depending on my muse and what I have to go off of. Which is why I ask that you will post more than one or two lines, as that can make me lose interest quickly. I have pretty decent spelling and grammar, with an occasional mistake every once and a while. I also have no problem playing any gender, and juggling multiple characters if needed. I’m currently only craving one type of roleplay right now, and that’s a medieval rebellion rp, basically where a group of rebels is fighting against a monarchy of some sort. I would love to play around with some ideas, so please shoot me a message. I do have a rather simple idea currently rolling around in my head.
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Equanimity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baron zemo. » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:23 pm

HALLA HOMIE!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Please feel free to call me Riv.
I'm a female living in South Africa [GMT +2] and I usually post 2 times a day based on the muse I have (and the wifi, but ey).
I'm looking for a relaxed and fun 1x1 or group role play. Preferably semi-lit, but I'm open to monster paragraphs or short sentences.
I love to chat as well, and I'm open to plot contributions or huge plot twists. I play canon and OC characters; and I'm open to others playing either as well.
➺ I'm okay with any type of ship! MxM, FxF, MxF but I don't really like romance being the centre of the roleplay

F a n d o m s of I n t e r e s t
•Doctor Who:I'm very experienced in playing the 11th and 12th doctors, but I suck at playing most companions expect River Song.
I would, however, love to start a role play with a one-time character called Psi (*excuse me while I pick my various headcannons off the floor*)
•The Librarians: Anything with Flynn Carsen or Ezekiel Jones; I'll love you forever
•Sherlock: I'm up for anything
•Marvel: I usually like to play OCs (especially my Goddess oc) but I'm up for anything
•DC TV: I'm not up to speed with Arrow, but I'd love to do Cisco Ramon or Leonard Snart somewhere
•Zoo: Shoot me with an idea *coughs*
•Fantastic Beasts and where to find them: Very new to this but hey!
•Crossovers: PLEASE!!!

Other I n t e r e s t s
•Sci fi: Anything space related
•Mythology: Gods, demigods, warriors...
Or just message me with a plot!

N o t I n t e r e s t e d:
•Animals
•Youtubers
•Real people
─────────────
BELIEVER
─────────────
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
. your favorite avian cryptid, live from the [EXPUNGED]
xxxxxxxxxNOT ON OFTEN. MOSTLY TO TRADE/GIFTBOMB.
xxxXXXxxxxxxxxxTumblrFRAO3
● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

xxxxxxxxxxxxImage

└─────────────────────┘
─────────────
xSKEPTIC
─────────────
baron zemo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Destiel<3 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:41 pm

Destiel<3 wrote:
Destiel<3 wrote:

Hello! I'm Destiel, feel free to call me Des or Erik. I'm looking for a relaxed 1x1 roleplay. From what I've been told, I'm semi-lit. I don't want you to write 100 paragraphs, but I don't want you to post 1 sentence either. I'm in NST, and I'd prefer someone in or around that time zone aswell, but it's fine unless you're 12 hours behind me. I'm on and off all day. I reply frequently when I'm home from school (2:55 PM). I won't be on from 8 AM till then. Now, onto the other stuff!

What I expect from you:
♢Very active. Posts atleast 3 times a day.
I'll let you off with a couple days here and there,
but I'd like to be told if you're going to be
inactive for more than 2 days please!
♢Please give me something to work with!
I cannot give a good response if you reply with 2
sentences! Please write 3 or more lines for me.
It's alright if sometimes you write 2
(1 isn't acceptable) because even I get
writers block or my muse gets low.
♢Be LGBTQ+ friendly! If you don't
support it, don't even bother messaging
me! It makes me furious.
♢ Have decent spelling, grammar,
punctuation, etc. It just makes it
easier for me to read it!

What to expect from me:
♢Super active! I go back and fourth
between youtube and cs, so if
we're roleplaying, I'll be coming back
to cs every 5-10 minutes to check if you
have replied. After a couple days, I'll
master your average reply time,
and you'll only have to wait for
me to think about and write my
reply, which can take anywhere
from 3-10 minutes! It depends
on my muse though.
♢I will try my hardest to give you
something you can work with! If my
muse is high, and if it is, I can flesh
out anywhere to 4 lines to 2 brief paragraphs!
I try to mirror your posts, but if replies
are like pulling teeth, I'll end the roleplay.
♢LGBTQ+ friendly! My OTP and my
best friend is gay, why shouldn't I support
it? And why shouldn't you?
♢Good spelling, grammar, punctuation,
etc, when I'm in character! I try my
best to make sure you can read my
replies. If there's anything wrong with
the way I write, please tell me!

What I'm interested in:
♢Supernatural! Anything to do with
this amazing show is alright with me!
(As long as it doesn't break CS rules
of course! ^^)
But as of right now, I'm looking for
Canon×OC, with me being the OC!
♢Harry Potter!
I've just recently gotten into it
in September, and I'm halfway
through the fourth book!
OC×OC please! I don't like any
of the canon characters,
roleplay wise atleast. Sorry!
But I'd be willing to try a Draco×OC
if you'd play Draco.
♢Dragons! I love them so much.
I think it would be a cool and
relaxed roleplay.
♢Destiel AU! Dean and Cas
are in highschool! I have an
idea for a plot. I can play both
characters, but I'd prefer Cas.
♢I'll add more if it seems fitting.

PM me if you're
interested!
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
░░░
███
▔▔▔▔ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI rebelled,
My FlightRising
friend <3
friend <3
sig credit

╒══════════════╕

i was inactive for
a couple years!
i apologize for any of my
ignorance!

╘══════════════╛

I did it, all of it, for you♡↝
Destiel<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K9. » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:46 pm

K9. wrote:

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Hello, I'm K9. & I'm looking to role play, just like you.
I'm from the UK so that means my time zone is GMT.
I work full time but I always find a way to get onto CS when I'm glued to a role play.
I'm EXTREMELY active and will respond in a flash.
My grammer is pretty good and I can write anything from a couple of lines to roughly 800 words per post.
Depending on my muse, attention and detail from yourself.
I will often mirror your sentences so don't worry about randomly huge posts etc.
I will only play the female role in my role plays. So you'll have the play the male.
I will enlist what I am looking for below.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
What I am looking to role play;
[Top to bottom - Top being what I want to role play the most.]
[ Striked role play idea's; I've already started or been approached about.]
✂ Boss X New secretary romance.
Male Vampire X Normal Girl Romance.
✂ Were wolf Alpha X Werewolf Omega Romance.
✂ Male Gang leader x female murder witness. -I have a plot for this.-
✂ Bad Boy X Good girl Romance.
✂ Alpha male wolf X Loner female Romance.
✂ Best friends brother romance.
✂ Shape shifters romance.
✂ Vampire Hunter male X Vampire women romance.
✂ Celebrity male X Fan female romance.

What I want from you;
✂ somewhat similar timezone.
✂ Able to talk in OOC.
✂ Good grammar.
✂ Total romantic but dominant.
✂ Someone who will give me a few sentences to work with.
✂ Happy to play the male role.
✂ Frequent Replies, at least twice a day (If muse is high).
✂ Helps me with plots and roles.

If your interested, PM me saying what you'd like to do with me and we can go from there! Thank you :3
If you comment saying you just want to role play, It'll be confusing because you haven't mentioned what
you'd like to do with me.
Last edited by K9. on Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
K9.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

noora is searching

Postby doriengray » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:27 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    hello everyone! usually i'd put some effort into some coding, but right now i'm just going with the simplistic and easy way. i'm noora, a high semi-literate roleplay who is active on chickensmoothie pretty much all day everyday. i can code somewhat decently, and am happy to play any genders. i'm super happy with lgbtq+ romances, and i'm happy to do fxm and mxm as well as fxm. if playing fxm, i prefer playing the female i'm looking for a partner who can be active, incorporate plot ideas, is happy with lgbtq+ and is semi-literate. below is what i'm looking for.
    ❀ slice of life
    things like college and highschool, or any realistic sort of plot with some cute fluffy romance. i'm also a sucker for bad x good, popular x non popular, just opposite x opposite really. honestly, i'm really open to anything, so if you have any idea let me know!
    ❀ skam
    skam is a norwegian show i've recently become very obsessed with. i'd love to do noora x william or noora x eva, and i'm also happy to do isak x even and any oc x canon. not expecting many people to know this show, but if you haven't heard of it, i definitely suggest checking it out!
    ❀ literally anything romance
    i'm just a lame person who is a sucker for romance, so if you have any plot idea that includes romance, let me know. the truth is i'll probably be interested no matter what it is.
    ❀ other things i'll do
    dan x phil, the hunger games, divergent, supernatural (not the show), cute christmas plots, harry potter, anythinggggg!
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
doriengray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lum » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:23 am

disregard this, please.
Last edited by lum on Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
lum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me