๐ƒ๐š๐ฐ๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ง ๐•.๐Ÿ - ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ (OPEN)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ๐ƒ๐š๐ฐ๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ง ๐•.๐Ÿ - ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ (OPEN)

Postby clip โ™ก » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:55 am

sorry for not posting for so long!! I've been super busy with the new puppy and I've also been sick on top of that so I've had no motivation for much of anything lately. But I just got a post up for those interacting with me! (also happy canada day! yeet)
โ”โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ”“
maddy - she/her - Image
hi, i'm clip! I'm an adult from
canada who cries constantly
and loves cats and cartoons.

about - โ™ก - th - my art

โ”—โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ”›
clip โ™ก

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐ƒ๐š๐ฐ๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ง ๐•.๐Ÿ - ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ (OPEN)

Postby Silent Mist » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:05 am

Name: Breezeclaw
Personality: Brave, strong willed. Protective over those he cares about. Also and underlying dark side he does his best to conceal
Picture: Image

Name: Bluefeather
Personality: Bluefeather is a quiet and caring creature. Fierce when she wants to be. She has a very maternal nature, although she is not yet a mother of her own kits.

Name: Bristlefoot
Personality: Very stubborn
Silent Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ะบฯƒฮน » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:45 am

Silent Mist wrote:Name: Breezeclaw
Personality: Brave, strong willed. Protective over those he cares about. Also and underlying dark side he does his best to conceal

Name: Bluefeather
Personality: Bluefeather is a quiet and caring creature. Fierce when she wants to be. She has a very maternal nature, although she is not yet a mother of her own kits.

Name: Bristlefoot
Personality: Very stubborn

All accepted

clip โ™ก wrote:
    sorry for not posting for so long!! I've been super busy with the new puppy and I've also been sick on top of that so I've had no motivation for much of anything lately. But I just got a post up for those interacting with me! (also happy canada day! yeet)

No worries! I understand how much of a handful new puppies can be c:
ะบฯƒฮน

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rocoboq » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:56 pm

hey guys, sorry for the slow responses once more--i might get a post up on friday, but i wouldn't count in it. i've been halfway across the country for a leadership event, so I've been too busy to access my computer for much of anything. c:
โ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”“
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ istp โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

โ”—xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”›
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:58 pm

Sorry for the delay in posts, I'll get one up as soon as I get a post from Fawnpaw so I can post for all my cats at once
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
Hiya,I'm Poppy! I've been on CS for almost 12
years at this point. I'm always searching for new Warrior Cats
roleplays or 1x1 roleplays
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Join Riverclan!

My Links
Deviant Art
Toyhouse
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rocoboq » Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:10 am

I should be able to get a post up for at least dapplebriar and fawnpaw on saturday while i'm waiting at the airport.
โ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”“
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ istp โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

โ”—xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”›
rocoboq

My pets