Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [please read the rules]

Postby bigwig. » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:01 pm

snipped
Last edited by bigwig. on Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

How To Train Your... Pokémon?

Postby Tiny_Cat » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:06 am

This will kind of be like a How To Train Your Dragon/Pokémon mashup but wanted to see if anyone would be interested. It will be set in Mideval times many, many centuries before the normal Pokémon series takes place. Will be a Semi literate to literate roleplay. Unlimited spots.

The roleplay will take place in a small kingdom. In this day and age, humans and Pokémon doesn't typically work together. There are a FEW Pokémon that have been trained and are used for work like horse-like Pokémon being used to get around, a few water Pokémon used to help with gardening, etc; but for the most part humans try to avoid most Pokémon and don't understand them very well. There aren't many who actively train Pokémon. Those of the Royal Guard train them to protect the crown but otherwise it is forbidden to battle with Pokémon. The guards tend to misuse their powers and rule the common folk with fear. An underground society of trainers is fighting to stop their misuse of power. This will be all described better later but yeah. Basically it's a war between the Royals and their guards, and the Common Folk.

Pokémon from ALL regions would be permitted
Tiny_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paranesian Circle » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:32 am

I'm doing an interest check to see if anyone would be interested in a mashup witch/wizard/mage school + equine school.

the whole premise is that witches, wizards, mages very rarely have horse familiars, and horses are extremely powerful magical beings,
    so this boarding school is a special elite educational institute for the magically adept to hone their own abilities and learn to use them in cooperation with their familiar. Horses can have all kinds of appearances, and are categorized into sky dwelling, land dwelling, ocean dwelling, and cross-dwellers. Mages can communicate with each other and their familiar fluently, and other familiars depending on their magical aptitude. the same goes for horses; fluent amongst themselves and their mage, and possibly able to speak with other mages.

all in all, anyone can join, but i'd like more than one liners. each person MUST have at least one mage/witch/wizard and one familiar to go with it. I have a good set of references for horses if you aren't good at drawing them. PM me if you're interested!
Paranesian Circle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avior. » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:14 am

hey all! I’ll cut right to the chase: I’m looking for one person wanting to co-own a roleplay with me and multiple others who would be interested in joining. it would be low semi-lit, meaning a minimum of four sentences per post. both the co-leader and everyone who would like to join should have decent grammar and spelling and post at least once a week. I’m looking for someone mature but friendly to help with ownership. now that we’re past that, let’s move on to the idea I had c: of course we’ll flesh it out more through messages, this is just the basics.

- set in the future where all the world is split into five immense cities across north america
    - every city is ruled by a governor/governess
    - everything is closely controlled, including the internet, curfews, media, etc etc. nothing happens without the consent of a governor and every authoritative force is corrupt.
    - a group of rebels vying for the world’s freedom. they go by the gunslingers and probably live in an abandoned apartment complex or warehouse
    - roleplay will start with them having kidnapped four to five governor/governess’ heirs to use as leverage, however, the authorities are hot on their trails and they need to keep moving to avoid being caught
    - there will be a variety of roles, but still a limited amount
    - members will decide major events through polls
    - all images will be realistic, this will not be an anime-style roleplay
    - it’ll be pretty relaxed, with emphasis on having fun and making friends c:

if you’re interested in co-owning or joining, shoot me a message rather than posting it here! this will be struck out once I find a person, but interest for regular joining will remain open unless a vast amount of people want to join. thank you for reading this and have a great day <3
avior.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the dreamer. » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:49 am

So I have this idea for a rp and I will probably make it eventually, if I do i will link it here.

theres a small town in wyoming called Glendo, Wyoming that is pretty much cut off from major cities. the busiest spot is the one road that goes out. theres two packs that live there around the town, a pack of coyotes and a pack of wolves. In the dead of winter, with below freezing temperatures and three feet of snow, the two rival packs have to come together to work and survive. they both have their advantages, the coyotes are good at slipping into town to steal whatever food they can with their stealth and cunningness. the wolves are better at taking down large game and hunting traditionally as well as intimidating the humans. the two packs have decided to live together and work it out, to try to survive.
the dreamer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:13 pm

I may end up making one of this rp. will be anime based, so anime faceclams

A post apocalyptic to where demon have destroyed civilization and rule the human race
-There will be humans who fight back, which Will be an organization hidden under ground
-the organization will fight the demons by fusing their blood with their own and use weapons forged the God Hephaestus
-maybe the gods where prevented by the big bad demon boss king man, but Hephaestus was able to send weapons before he could. Either or characters can have them from the start or look for them, which seems fun
-those who are fused with demon blood are called killer "princes/princesses" killer princesses are able to control their "beast froms" easier
- beast froms gives you the slight appearance of an demon, nothing to crazy
- takes places in Tokyo
- I was thinking that the demon leader could be in control over all of Asia and japan . I was also thinking that his generals took over a Continent . Like one in North America, South America, etc and our characters have to travel to free them at some point
-the generals could be based off the sins
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ DIVIDED !!︱wcrp

Postby faerie; » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:47 am

xxxHELLO !!
        ██ hi !! i'm fae and i had an idea i was wondering if anybody was interested in a warrior cat roleplay. i might babble on for a bit, so if you're in a hurry, just read the things in pink! thanks so much!

xxxPLOT !!
        ██ so, i've had this idea for a while where there is one very big clan (40 cats? divided up appropriately of course) but they don't have the space for an incoming of kits (mating season and all + large litters) so the leader decides to split the clan up into three mini-clans. the leader still leads all three clans (im thinking like colonies, you know? one big person officially leads it all but sends people out to check on the colonies) and has council members (new rank) go to the new clans to make sure they arent doing anything bad. the two leaders of the new clans are amazed at their power (its basically having your own clan and stuff) and they believe this is how the forest should've always been. the leader is angry that the other two mini-leaders (ill change this role name sometime soon) want to break off from the main clan and they get into fights over it. there'll probably be a war over territory and which cats go into which clan etc etc

xxxTIMELINE !!
        ██ heres a quick timeline if you don't want to read that paragraph !!

– clan is too big, leader suggests clan breaks up into three mini clans
        – new leaders are appointed, cats can choose which clan to go to
        – new camps are established (near the main camp)
        – regular clan life
        – soon, the two side-leaders realize how nice being a leader is
        – they approach the main leader and say they want to separate into three big clans
        – leader says no because then they will lose power over all the cats

– fight ensues
        – clan life with lots of tension and anger
        – main leader suggests a gathering
        – they discuss land over the gathering
        – big fight happens at the gathering, literal bloodbath

– even more tension
        [this is where im at in developing]

xxxMEMBERS & REGULATIONS !!
        ██ for the members, i'd be needing two moderators to play the sideclan leaders. you would be allowed to play a max of six cats, but you can't have all of your cats in one clan once the other two clans are established. this would be a relaxed, semi-literate roleplay, and i'd expect around five or six lines per character. you can only have one high rank at the moment, but i can bump this up if need be once the side clans are formed. you would also have to be okay with lgbt+ cats because i'll be allowing them! as long as theres some hetero cats to produce offspring, i don't care how your cats identify.

xxxGOODBYE !!
        ██ well, that's my idea! i know this post is pretty lengthy, but i hope you understand my plot! please PM me if you're interested in this plot! thanks so much for reading, and have a nice day or night!

fae she/her lit. roleplayer
───────────────────────┘
hi! i'm faerie; but i usually go by
fae to simplify things. i use CS to
roleplay and play create-a-clan !
i'm only interested in warrior ca-
ts, apocalypse or paranormal //
power roleplays. please do not
send me trades unless i know you!
faerie;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Interest check for "We Are Legends"

Postby Scottish9 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:50 pm

So, I came up with this plot idea, and I'd like to see if anyone is interested or has some feedback for me!

We Are Legends. We stole fire. We placed the stars.

At night, we sing songs so old they pierce you to the bone.

We are coyotes.

Hidden in the deepest, most primeval evergreen forest in the Rocky Mountains are two packs of coyotes. They are large,
prosperous, and strict. And they are rivals.

The Pack of the Embers is the larger of the two Its inhabitants are larger and ruddier than their rivals, and they are more aggressive and diurnal. However, their pack is often fraught with tensions, for these coyotes are not good at keeping their aggression for their enemies....

The Pack of the Meteors is the smaller and more secretive. Its inhabitants are smaller, darker, and more nocturnal. Although they would lose in a melee with Embers, these coyotes know how to cooperate and use the element of surprise. But this secretive nature has bred a certain air of distrust within the territory...

They are fighting not over food or land, but over an ancient pool where, legend has it, their common ancestor was buried long,
long ago. It currently dwells within a sanctioned no-man's-land, but fights are frequent and bloody. They desire it because,
legend has it, those who drink from the pool without fear will be able to harness the power of creating life, just as their famed ancestor once did.

Each pack has a unique weapon in its repertoire. Embers has the Charred Trunk, where fire was first brought by the ancestor,
in its heartland. They can cause fire to spark beneath their paws and even set small fires. But it is taxing. Meteors has the Broken Arrow, the arrow that the ancestor used to climb the skies, buried in its outskirts to the far side. This allows them impeccable night vision and limited shadow-movement. But it is taxing.

Who will win the pool? Will one pack be eliminated, or will peace be reached?

So, that's the synopsis. It'll probably follow typical coyote-pack fashion:
mated Alpha pair
Privileged Betas (Alpha's kids)
subs
rogue pairs/nomads

What do you think?
So, I am no longer really playing. I am sticking around to collect pets which I will exchange for art. Please only contact me about art or if you need some advice or a listening ear.
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vaud » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:38 pm

hey there! i'm doing an interest check on an old idea I have come up with back in early september. the gist of the plot is that the clan [laurelclan] is driven from their ancestral home by two-legs who brought machines into the forest to harvest lumber. the machines chased away prey with their loud rumbling and the sickening fumes that were enough to make a sturdy warrior dizzy. in a state of chaos, the clan cannot come up with a consensus on whether it would be best to move to another part of the forest and risk being chased out by the two-legs or completely uproot and search for a new home far beyond two-leg influence. a decision wasn't made until the two-legs and their horrid machines invaded the camp at dawn. in blinding haze and suffocating fumes, the clan stumbled out from the camp and walked until they reached the edge of the forest, the flames of the fire still licking at their paws and singeing fur. in the process, many clanmates were left behind or suffered a terrible fate. the leader, sagestar, was able to lead the clan on their search for a new home for a moon or two before succumbing to greencough from the lack of herbs. the deputy, elected when sagestar's mind was clouded from sickness and distraught, was a young and an inexperienced warrior who was all too eager to clumsily grab the reins of power. he succeeded the deceased sagestar's position as leader without starclan's blessing, leaving him with a single life to lose rather than nine. the medicine cat, a skeptic of starclan and their role in laurelclan's destiny, has made it known to the clan that starclan has abandoned them and that they'll have to blindly search for their home without any aid from their deceased ancestors. using the gullible and arrogant leader as a figurehead, the medicine cat slowly breaks down the warrior code that was built upon the blind faith in starclan [or so he believes]. in a state of survival and suffocating in a corrupted iron fist, each cat must fend for themselves during this time of turmoil. sickness, death, and strife riddle the clan, and their hopes of finding a new home before their lives are snuffed out are dwindling. fortunately, wherever there is darkness, there is light to cast the darkness away. the clan must take caution, light also casts shadows, eager to extinguish the flame before it becomes a blazing beacon of hope. it is up to those few cats who still hold hope close to their chest to save the clan from becoming a forgotten memory.

the roleplay will begin with the newly appointed leader addressing the clan, announcing a new set of laws that will surely bring strife and turmoil. in the wake of yowls of disbelief and fear, the leader appoints a new deputy who has a reputation of being just as ruthless and ambitious as those in power. as if by fate or perhaps starclan's intervention, a storm erupts in the sky that casts down lightning and a downpour of heavy rain. a rotten and unstable tree near the makeshift camp is uprooted and crashes down upon the appointed deputy, snuffing out their life before the array of cats. in that moment, starclan shared a message with the young medicine cat apprentice who still believed in their starry ancestors. they leap upon a jutting stone to address the clan, insisting that starclan has chosen a deputy of their accord. the apprentice reveals that starclan has chosen to appoint [chosen warrior] and that they'll lead their clan to their safe haven and deliver them from the thorn-sharp claws of mutiny that lies within the clan. before the apprentice is forcibly removed from the rock, yowls of agreement and hope rise above the screeching of the corrupted leader and medicine cat. realizing they are outnumbered, the leader and medicine cat retreat to a secluded area to discuss and mutter amongst themselves. they emerge from their discussion and announce that [chosen warrior] will be granted the title of deputy ... for now.

later in the roleplay, starclan sends a prophecy to the medicine cat apprentice about the chosen cats who will lead the clan to their home and who will fight fang and claw to stop their liberation.
    here are some examples of the prophecies that have a possibility of being implemented into the clan [a poll will be taken]:
    i. laurelclan will be delivered from [attribute of leader & medicine cat] when [deputy's attribute] chases away darkness with [chosen cat i.]'s tongue of scorching fire, [chosen cat ii.]'s fierce loyalty that burns like a flame, and [chosen cat iii.]'s warmth that nurses the flame.
    meaning: the leader and medicine cat's power will crumble when the deputy along with several chosen cats rise up against their tyranny. [chosen cat i.] will possess a fiery personality and a sharp tongue that'll come in handy when chaos and confusion erupts. they introduce reality and stability within the clan during such strife. [chosen cat ii.] is fiercely loyal to the abandoned warrior code and insists that their previous way of life will stabilize the clan once again. their speeches are passionate and persuasive, the clan finds them agreeable and with their best interests in mind. [chosen cat iii.] might not be as fierce and commanding as their fellow clanmates, but their calm nature and encouragement will be what comforts the clan and the other prophecy members during the darkest of days.

ii. [leader and medicine cat's attribute]'s reign of terror and strife will be quenched when [deputy] unites [chosen cat i.]'s strength of a thousand warriors, [chosen cat ii]'s paws of the swiftest rabbit, [chosen cat iii.]'s visions of events soon to happen.
    meaning: this prophecy introduces starclan given abilities. the leader and medicine cat will have their rule stripped from them with [chosen cat i.]'s enhanced strength, [chosen cat ii.]'s enhanced speed, and [chosen cat iii.]'s limited visions of the future.

iii. the clan will put their trust in the paws of one who has never walked with the clan. they will bring hope and light to a clan dwarfed by the shadows of tyranny. [deputy] will guide the flicker of light into a blazing fire of hope that spans the entire horizon.
    meaning: a loner who has wandered for most of their young life will guide the clan to a new hope, claiming to know the way to a perfect haven for the battered and helpless clan. the deputy recognizes the loner's worth to the clan and takes them into the clan against the wishes of the leader. the deputy takes on the loner as their apprentice and teaches them the old ways of the clan and will later convince the loner to remain a permanent member of the clan.

so far, the important positions that are open are the [leader], [medicine cat's apprentice], and [deputy].
    prophecy positions will be given once the prophecy has been decided on.

please send a pm in my direction if you're interested or have any ideas to improve the roleplay.
    thank you!
    vaud.
vaud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mr.kingrichard » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:34 am

So I just had an inkling of an idea that I had to turn into a full-blown plot.

Basically, I want to rp my Hetalia fankid OCs. I'm sure other people do too. So why not make a place where these fankids can be roleplayed all together in one big universe?

The basic plot for this is that several alternate timelines got mashed together and now fankids from different timelines all exist on the same timeline. This means that, no matter who your characters' parents are, they now all exist together.

Yeah. Craziness.

You'd be able to have as many characters as you can reasonably handle, and I'd be expecting you to uphold that! Character apps would be short and simple. If you're interested in this, please PM me!

NOTE: you must be willing and able to write at least two paragraphs per character per post!
ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image
mr.kingrichard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me