What We Become.{Post forms here}Discussion Thread!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: What We Become.{Post forms here}Discussion Thread!

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:26 am

Commit a crime and go for both /j
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:51 am

honestly since it is a small group of rp-ers for now ...just make as many ocs/cannons you can handle. ^^ i been thinking of taking Overhaul permanently now i dont have to focus on Quake anymore lol...........speaking of which i need to mark him deceased... ehhh i'll get to it...lmao.
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:43 am

*Name: Kurogiri
*Name Preferred: Kurogiri
*Birthdate(optional): -
*Blood type: B
*Height: 190 cm (not sure but he seem pretty tall)
*Pronouns: he, him, his
*Identify as?(optional): Asexual
*School: None
~~
-Agency: League Of Villains
~~
*Work Under?: Shigaraki
*Hero or Villain Name: Kurogiri
*QUIRK: Warp Gate
*Quirk description: Kurogiri's Quirk grants him the ability to create and manipulate a dark fog from his head and hands. This fog acts as a portal to another location. Whenever he produces a mass of the dark fog, it transports anything it comes in contact with to a location of Kurogiri's choosing. His Quirk is coordinate-based, so in order to use it, he needs to know the exact location where he is supposed to open the exit portal.
**Favorite Food** He prefers drinks more like hot coffee. Thought I don't think he really can eat or drink as his head is made of black fog...
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:13 am

Queen of flames wrote:
*Name: Kurogiri
*Name Preferred: Kurogiri
*Birthdate(optional): -
*Height: 190 cm (not sure but he seem pretty tall)
*Pronouns: he, him, his
*Identify as?(optional): Asexual
*School: None
~~
-Agency: League Of Villains
~~
*Work Under?: Shigaraki
*Hero or Villain Name: Kurogiri
*QUIRK: Warp Gate
*Quirk description: Kurogiri's Quirk grants him the ability to create and manipulate a dark fog from his head and hands. This fog acts as a portal to another location. Whenever he produces a mass of the dark fog, it transports anything it comes in contact with to a location of Kurogiri's choosing. His Quirk is coordinate-based, so in order to use it, he needs to know the exact location where he is supposed to open the exit portal.
**Favorite Food** He prefers drinks more like hot coffee. Thought I don't think he really can eat or drink as his head is made of black fog...

Approved!
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:10 pm

>Cannon Characters I'll be taking and making forms for later<

*Izuku Midoriya [surprised no one took this bean yet ; u;]
*Shota Aizawa [I love him how can I not <3]
*Kai Chisaki, aka Overhaul [The father of my Oc so kinda fitting I suppose XD]
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

What We Become. Notice Post! ^^

Postby Ki-san » Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:27 am

**NOTICE**

>Any 'Inactive' members of this Rp will be cleared from the front page of here and main rp thread [if i haven't done it already kek] to open up cannon characters and potentially any quirks that people who stayed and wanted to bring , but couldn't cause to big a similarity. If anyone wants to join after this just post your profile here on this thread and be comfortable with 1-2 maybe 3 paragraphs of text, and waiting time. People here get busy so there are times when the rp will be slow! But if want to stay up with the crew and our shenanigans we have a discord! It's not public so you will need to ask for it from me or Winchester's Wolf!<

**Thanks for Reading!**
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Fri Sep 22, 2023 12:55 pm

Quick Description;
she is tall. she has fair skin and stark white hair that goes down to her back. she has piercing blue eyes with beaded pupils. on normal days she tends to go the trendy look- wearing (comfy) skirts and clothing. she wears variety of colors but tends to stay away from the colors that pop out more (bright colors such as red, yellow, pink, etc).

hero uniform is a blue-white silk suit with a neck that goes all the way up her neck, chin and cheeks. This part, including the stomach, shoulders and front legs are 'encrusted' with 'blue diamonds'. Granted these are not real diamonds- these more act like scales, an extra protection of armor almost. On the top of her head, she wears a silver circlet with actual blue diamonds- granted these are just three, small teardrop cut diamonds that dangle from the circlet. although through the years, the diamonds, and the circlet has been cracked. she doesn't know what the cause of it is, but she doesn't have the means to replace it mostly because it is more of an heirloom. other accessories include tempered glass earrings, light and light blue gloves.

her draconic form, she takes form of a gargantuan white dragon [more-so western-european based. think of the dnd white dragon]. her horns are white-blueish and they curve back, almost like shards of ice. she has multiple that starts at the crown of her head and goes down until the base of her wings. the rest of her back and scaled tail are covered in spines that resemble icicles which can easily break off. granted, these do grow back within time. her belly, claws and a few of her scales are encrusted with the same blue 'diamonds' that can be found on her hero suit. her wings span is quite big..so uh..watch out. she has teeth a many...monch.

her circlet and earrings still remain, although more-so embedded within her scales. although there are mounds where they are supposed to be.

when she deactivates her quirk, it takes time for her to acheive noramllaity in her human apperance. this caused disputes between her and her peers as she will miss out on events, or would be in that awkward stage of a scaley human. this had prompted debates between her and her friends on if she was actually a human.
*Name:
auril covington
*Name Preferred:
auril- but in a professional setting she would
rather be called by her hero name.
*Birthdate(optional):
12•24
*Blood type:
a+
*Height:
6"4' or 64ft when transformed
*Weight(optional):
168ibs
*Pronouns:
she/her
*Identify as?:
hetero
*School:
works at u.a as a V.P.
~~
-Interned for?:
{n/a}
-Agency:
{n/a}
~~
*Work Under?:
*Hero or Villain Name:
borealis
*QUIRK:
Drake

*Quirk description:
She turns into a fearsome, white dragon of gargantuan size. whenever she is in this form, cold seems to follow wherever she goes.. she is much taller than most buildings- and almost as tall as mt. lady herself at 64". her length is about 441.5. Outside of her main weapon, she can claw and bite if needbe- but most of the time she uses her breath weapon.

Breath Weapon: Icy/Cold breath that she can shoot up to a 40ft cone, granted, less if she is moving while using this attack method. Usually the surrounding area is covered in a sheet of ice- along with anyone who is near her. Although the major drawback is she cannot use this twice in a row. she has to recharge for at least thirty minutes to an hour before she can use it again. otherwise when she does try to use it, it is more like a dry ice/fog/mist type of situation.

Aurora Veil: This only works if it is at night and if it is snowing heavily. She can use the surrounding snow to cloak herself, giving her somewhat of an advantage in stealth. Unfortuantly due to the conditions that this has to meet, it is rarely used.

Wings: The power of flight! of course. it is better than rampaging through the city. However, while she in in flight, her breath weapon is uncontrollable whenever she attempts this move. This can be very dangerous as she can probably accidentally freeze a building whole. But they're good for a quick escape!

The drawbacks:

Slow transform back to Human: it is slow and can take up to ten hours for her to return back to normal. she does evenutally shink down within the first give hours until she is bipedal again, then slowly transforms into a scaly human until the third hour mark, before eventually turning back into full human for the remaining two hours.

Frostbite: Only shows up in her human form. This is when she uses her breath weapon for an extended period of time. used to be after ten minutes but this dwindled down to one minute. no, she doesn't lose a limb as it only shows up on/around her face and neck. She loses feeling in these areas until she is able to get checked out.

Gargantuan Height Due to this, in heavy city areas, she is limited in mobility and usually takes into the air to get a vantage point.

Patch of Ice There is a batch of ice that is centered in between her wings on her back, break that patch and she is imobilized until it is patched back up.

**Favorite Food**
Icy treats <3

Quick Histoty;
wip lol

Quick Personality;
Despite her cold looks, she is pretty warm and inviting. She is a bit of a neat-freak but at the same time not. She keeps most of her room a mess while her desk at the school is neat. She can be very frantic in tough situations, and struggles to console students- although she is more serious in battle situations. she is more likely to follow orders rather than lead a battle. she just wants what is best for her students and those who are around her. <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:34 pm

Winchester's Wolf wrote:
Quick Description;
she is tall. she has fair skin and stark white hair that goes down to her back. she has piercing blue eyes with beaded pupils. on normal days she tends to go the trendy look- wearing (comfy) skirts and clothing. she wears variety of colors but tends to stay away from the colors that pop out more (bright colors such as red, yellow, pink, etc).

hero uniform is a blue-white silk suit with a neck that goes all the way up her neck, chin and cheeks. This part, including the stomach, shoulders and front legs are 'encrusted' with 'blue diamonds'. Granted these are not real diamonds- these more act like scales, an extra protection of armor almost. On the top of her head, she wears a silver circlet with actual blue diamonds- granted these are just three, small teardrop cut diamonds that dangle from the circlet. although through the years, the diamonds, and the circlet has been cracked. she doesn't know what the cause of it is, but she doesn't have the means to replace it mostly because it is more of an heirloom. other accessories include tempered glass earrings, light and light blue gloves.

her draconic form, she takes form of a gargantuan white dragon [more-so western-european based. think of the dnd white dragon]. her horns are white-blueish and they curve back, almost like shards of ice. she has multiple that starts at the crown of her head and goes down until the base of her wings. the rest of her back and scaled tail are covered in spines that resemble icicles which can easily break off. granted, these do grow back within time. her belly, claws and a few of her scales are encrusted with the same blue 'diamonds' that can be found on her hero suit. her wings span is quite big..so uh..watch out. she has teeth a many...monch.

her circlet and earrings still remain, although more-so embedded within her scales. although there are mounds where they are supposed to be.

when she deactivates her quirk, it takes time for her to acheive noramllaity in her human apperance. this caused disputes between her and her peers as she will miss out on events, or would be in that awkward stage of a scaley human. this had prompted debates between her and her friends on if she was actually a human.
*Name:
auril covington
*Name Preferred:
auril- but in a professional setting she would
rather be called by her hero name.
*Birthdate(optional):
12•24
*Blood type:
a+
*Height:
6"4' or 64ft when transformed
*Weight(optional):
168ibs
*Pronouns:
she/her
*Identify as?:
hetero
*School:
works at u.a as a V.P.
~~
-Interned for?:
{n/a}
-Agency:
{n/a}
~~
*Work Under?:
*Hero or Villain Name:
borealis
*QUIRK:
Drake

*Quirk description:
She turns into a fearsome, white dragon of gargantuan size. whenever she is in this form, cold seems to follow wherever she goes.. she is much taller than most buildings- and almost as tall as mt. lady herself at 64". her length is about 441.5. Outside of her main weapon, she can claw and bite if needbe- but most of the time she uses her breath weapon.

Breath Weapon: Icy/Cold breath that she can shoot up to a 40ft cone, granted, less if she is moving while using this attack method. Usually the surrounding area is covered in a sheet of ice- along with anyone who is near her. Although the major drawback is she cannot use this twice in a row. she has to recharge for at least thirty minutes to an hour before she can use it again. otherwise when she does try to use it, it is more like a dry ice/fog/mist type of situation.

Aurora Veil: This only works if it is at night and if it is snowing heavily. She can use the surrounding snow to cloak herself, giving her somewhat of an advantage in stealth. Unfortuantly due to the conditions that this has to meet, it is rarely used.

Wings: The power of flight! of course. it is better than rampaging through the city. However, while she in in flight, her breath weapon is uncontrollable whenever she attempts this move. This can be very dangerous as she can probably accidentally freeze a building whole. But they're good for a quick escape!

The drawbacks:

Slow transform back to Human: it is slow and can take up to ten hours for her to return back to normal. she does evenutally shink down within the first give hours until she is bipedal again, then slowly transforms into a scaly human until the third hour mark, before eventually turning back into full human for the remaining two hours.

Frostbite: Only shows up in her human form. This is when she uses her breath weapon for an extended period of time. used to be after ten minutes but this dwindled down to one minute. no, she doesn't lose a limb as it only shows up on/around her face and neck. She loses feeling in these areas until she is able to get checked out.

Gargantuan Height Due to this, in heavy city areas, she is limited in mobility and usually takes into the air to get a vantage point.

Patch of Ice There is a batch of ice that is centered in between her wings on her back, break that patch and she is imobilized until it is patched back up.

**Favorite Food**
Icy treats <3

Quick Histoty;
wip lol

Quick Personality;
Despite her cold looks, she is pretty warm and inviting. She is a bit of a neat-freak but at the same time not. She keeps most of her room a mess while her desk at the school is neat. She can be very frantic in tough situations, and struggles to console students- although she is more serious in battle situations. she is more likely to follow orders rather than lead a battle. she just wants what is best for her students and those who are around her. <3

Approved

....I guess >.> /jk
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Fri Sep 22, 2023 5:24 pm

*Name: Izuku Midoriya
*Name Preferred: Midoriya (but when he gets to know you it's Izuku), Deku (Bakugo calls him this, but he does answer to this from most people)
*Birthdate(optional): July 15
*Blood type:???
*Height: 5'5
*Weight(optional):???
*Pronouns: He/Him
*Identify as?(optional): Bi
*School: U.A
~~
(Optional if a Student with Villain tendencies)
-Interned for?: Grand Torino
-Agency: Endeavor's
~~
*Work Under?: Endeavor
*Hero Name: Deku
*QUIRK: One For All
*Quirk description: +add later+
**Favorite Food**
- pork katsu with alot of pork cutlet
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Fri Sep 22, 2023 5:53 pm

*Name: Shota Aizawa
*Name Preferred: Aizawa, Aizawa-sensei(Or Mr.), Shota (close friends)
*Birthdate(optional): November 8th
*Height: 6ft
*Weight(optional):
*Pronouns: He/Him
*Identify as?(optional): Bi
*School: Assigned Teacher at U.A
~~
(Optional if a Student with Villain tendencies)
-Interned for?: -
-Agency: -

~~
*Work?: Pro hero/Teacher
*Hero Name: Eraser Head (Eraser)
*QUIRK: Erasure
*Quirk description: +add later+
**Favorite Food**
- Enjoys Coffee, Fruit Smoothies, Applesauce Squeezies (what a child.. /jk), Cakes, Ramen, Cooks his own meals when motivated (so he doesn't really have like a staple favorite)
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me