✪ we will remain. [discussion and forms]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ✪ we will remain. [discussion and forms]

Postby Kveykva » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:30 pm

ghostlyhamlet wrote:
    Rip sorry it took like forever to get a post up

It's okay! I went kinda afk from this rp, so I'm sorry for not saying anything sooner

I haven't checked back at the front page to see the balance of the hero-villain ratio, though I'm not sure if it would be a wise decision on my end to add another character regardless
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby atychiphobia » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:25 pm

heyyy it’s me again
I swear I’ll get something up for all my three eventually
I have two assessments tomorrow and then a v busy weekend with work, paddock cleaning, my sisters birthday and a sleep over so
Schools just crazy right now but I do have a full intention of posting

So yeah, for those who fear this rp is dying, it’s not. I’m just spinning like a loading wheel rn
atychiphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:21 pm

Same for me, I was waiting for kerstin to get something up before I made another one for Hit so her character wasn't excluded. If you guys (kerstin too) want me to go ahead and make a post, I can. I get that everyone's been busy with life things
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:26 pm

As long as everyone takes their time I’m okay with the wait. This isn’t as important as life stuff ( ̄^ ̄)
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sun » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:57 am

aaaa i'm so sorry it took so long! i never thought to live by yourself meant so much work ;u;
sun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:14 pm

It's okay! I got mine posted a lot faster than I thought I would, but I'm not sure how short it is given that it's currently 3am and I wrote it through a bout of insomnia ^^'
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Matreats » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:43 am

Kveykva wrote: It's okay! I got mine posted a lot faster than I thought I would, but I'm not sure how short it is given that it's currently 3am and I wrote it through a bout of insomnia ^^'
kerstin wrote:

aaaa i'm so sorry it took so long! i never thought to live by yourself meant so much work ;u;

Awuuu you guys, don't worry ;0;)/ <3 <3
Matreats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Matreats » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:59 am

*clap* I forgot how fun Luci is to write

I need to get back into some stuff that I've left alone in my google docs for way too long bahhhh
Matreats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

team ultimate

Postby ellipses » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:48 pm

USERNAME, jester ;;
    MISCELLANEOUS, Spooks is my original character, therefore her art belongs to me. Scourge’s ref is by tamak0 on Tumblr, while Manic’s ref is by DawnHedgehog555.

NAME, Shadow
    REFERENCE, xxx
    RACE, Anthropomorphic Hedgehog
    GENDER, Male
    AGE, Immortal
    FANDOM, Sonic Boom (Canon)
    ORIENTATION, Antihero, teetering on Villain
    TEXT COLOR, #bf0000

PERSONALITY, Shadow oftentimes comes across as blunt, arrogant, and uncaring, oftentimes preferring to completely eliminate a threat rather than simply subdue it. Extremely aggressive and believes justice should be served by any means necessary. He’s very destructive in battle, as his motivation to fight is solely based on his pride; because of this, he doesn’t usually work well with others, and prefers to believe he is everyone’s superior. He’s typically a lone wolf - independent to a fault, he has trouble accepting help from others. If and when he is working with others, he tends to take charge and will only collaborate if their goals align with his. He is not one to give up so easily, nor is he one to run away from a confrontation. While stubborn and oftentimes degrading towards others, he will give a compliment only if he deems the other party worthy; he’s not easily impressed, though, so it takes a lot for him to give compliments.
    He can be a bit sensitive, namely when he is insulted, and can also be very irrational at times. Is driven by vengeance and very remorseless in delivering it swiftly. He has a very high intelligence and usually comes off as distant and aloof.

ABILITIES,
    - Can run just as fast as Sonic, but relies on his shoes in order to do so
    - Very fast reflexes
    - Very strong, skilled hand-to-hand combatant; can take on multiple enemies in a fight
    - Capable of teleportation
    - Can use red energies (Chaos Spears, Chaos Blast) to empower his attacks
    - Can do a spin dash similar to Sonic’s

WEAKNESSES,
    - Very temperamental; lets his temper get the best of him often
    - Doesn’t work well with others
    - Prideful to a fault

NAME, Spooks
    REFERENCE, xxx
    RACE, Anthropomorphic Bat
    GENDER, Female
    AGE, Twenty-Seven (27)
    FANDOM, Sonic Boom (OC)
    ORIENTATION, Neutral
    TEXT COLOR, #bf00bf

PERSONALITY, Spooks is the semi-serious, self-proclaimed “teammate” of Shadow the Hedgehog (much to his chagrin). She’s determined to do her job to the best of her abilities, and takes it somewhat seriously; while she does have a bad case of Spider-Man Syndrome (ie, making stupid puns/jokes in the face of danger), she can be very stoic during a mission. Off-duty, Spooks is a very light-hearted individual, cracking stupid jokes and poking fun at Shadow, calling him an array of nicknames ranging from “Shads” to “Mr. Grumpy-Seriously-Needs-A-Hug.” She refers to anyone younger than her as “kiddo,” “pipsqueak,” or “squirt,” and is surprisingly hard to annoy. She’s not very sensitive, and rarely cares what anyone else has to say about her, which basically renders her immune to Shadow’s constant belittling. However, she is very sassy, and constantly has a snarky remark up her sleeve in the event that someone starts to get on her nerves.
    Spooks can be very intimidating to some, and while she doesn’t necessarily fight to the death, she is sure to leave a few scars (both mentally and physically) in order to get her point across. She has a strange fascination with Shadow, and oftentimes refuses to leave his side. She rather enjoys his company, despite the constant slew of insults he slings at her, and is determined to prove to him that she’s a useful asset in times of need.

ABILITIES,
    - Extreme darkvision; can see exceptionally well in the dark
    - Choker contains an electrical spirit named Virus; he can project pink electrical energy to form temporary shields, projectile beams, a scanner beam, and even a giant hand to grab and throw enemies around
    - Hyper sensitive hearing can be used to detect enemies from large distances
    - Can fly long distances for long periods of time
    - High pain tolerance/endurance
    - Very skilled with ranged weapons

WEAKNESSES,
    - Highly sensitive to light; has to wear sunglasses in order to not be hurt by the sun
    - Hyper sensitive hearing can be used against her
    - Water does not mix well with Virus; can short-circuit the choker, rendering it useless
    - Low stamina
    - Bad at hand-to-hand combat

NAME, Scourge
    REFERENCE, xxx
    GENDER, Male
    AGE, Twenty-Five (25)
    FANDOM, Sonic Boom (AU)
    ORIENTATION, Villain
    TEXT COLOR, #008000

PERSONALITY, Scourge is a narcissistic jerk with a god complex, essentially. He constantly feels the need to prove his worth to his newfound team, so he’ll oftentimes challenge them to battles. Like Spooks, Scourge fights to scar, but will also completely decimate his enemies if not stopped. He believes in introducing his opponents to true pain, and will oftentimes work on destroying them not only physically, but mentally and emotionally as well, making him the most psychotic and unpredictable of the team.
    Scourge has little to no respect for anybody, especially those of the opposite gender. He constantly berates Spooks, which usually earns him an explosive arrow to the feet, and will then proceed to flirt with her as if he wasn’t just mocking her. While typically boisterous and overly-confident, Scourge does have a sense of self-preservation, and can be a bit paranoid as a result.

ABILITIES,
    - Being the Anti version of Sonic, he shares the Blue Blur’s super speed
    - Also has incredible strength
    - Excels at both hand-to-hand and melee combat, being able to take on multiple opponents at one time

WEAKNESSES,
    - A bit too cocky, he usually bites off more than he can chew
    - Very temperamental, will oftentimes make rash decisions
    - Is easily distracted by a pretty face

NAME, Manic
    REFERENCE, xxx
    GENDER, Male
    AGE, Twenty-Three (23)
    FANDOM, Sonic Boom (AU)
    ORIENTATION, Neutral
    TEXT COLOR, #40bf00

PERSONALITY, Manic is a petty thief with a cunning mind and quick wits. While he doesn’t share his twin brother Sonic’s super speed, he is very crafty with a lockpick, and can usually get into high-security vaults fairly easily. He has a big heart and cares deeply for those he’s close to, which is the main reason he’s working with Shadow, Spooks, and Scourge: because he considers Spooks a close friend, and is a tad protective of her.
    Manic is a light-hearted individual who’s very sensitive of his past. He jokes a lot and makes stupid puns alongside Spooks, essentially making them best friends in this team and successfully irritating the heck out of Shadow. Manic is a chill, go-with-the-flow sort of dude who can be a bit of a rebel at times, but overall is loyal to his cause. Unlike his teammates, he’s very sympathetic towards their opponents, and will not fight to scar.

ABILITIES,
    - Very skilled with petty thief’s tools
    - High stamina/endurance
    - Cunning, quick-witted

WEAKNESSES,
    - No powers; very susceptible to attacks
    - Too nice at times; can and will refuse to fight
ellipses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby atychiphobia » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:37 pm

sorry for the wait but I’ve finally got one post up! just two more to go...
I’ll get onto Asha next and then Obitus

my heads just overflowing right now if someone wants to hear me rant about boy troubles feel free to pm and poke me

also sharni’s wasteland, baby! comes from hozier, the music god himself
atychiphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me