Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Postby RavenshadowRose » Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:33 pm

I am Ravenshadow.

♤I am an adult. Barely.
♤I'm female.
♤I'm obsessed with fantasy and romance. Slice of life is a bit boring, I sort of need magic.
♤I tend to mirror posts. Alot. So I could be between 100 words and 1000.
♤I can do Discord, but I honestly prefer forums or PMs

Aye, every good rper has rules. Here's mine.
♤No rudeness. All too often my mouth will override my brains ability to keep it shut, especiallyif I have a good reason to allow it to run. (Figuratively, of course. I would be typing, but still.)
♤Be semi-lit. I mirror posts, so if you want longer posts, you have to give me longer posts.
♤I have a job. And a life. You might get a reply once a day, if I haven't been working 20 hours straight. Please be understanding.
♤Be LGBTQ supportive. I don't mind if you prefer mxf, but I don't want you to put down the LGBTQ community around me. I'm part of them.
♤I have a form of multiple personality disorder. So playing multiple characters is easy and normal for me. Please allow me to play 2 - 5 characters

list of things I'm interested in.

I use the following signs to signify interest.
☆ = Not interested but will still do it.
☆☆ = More intrest but it's still requested too much.
☆☆☆ = I wouldn't mind this.
☆☆☆☆ = Strong want for this.
☆☆☆☆☆ = I need this rp.
¤ = Do not want this. At all.
The Colored roles are mine.
==============

Fantasy Humanoid

Vampirexelf ☆☆☆
Werewolfxwerepanther fxm ☆☆☆☆☆
Dark Angelxyour OC ☆☆☆☆
Four HorsemenxYour Female OC mxmxmxmxf ☆☆☆☆☆

Realistic Animal

Warrior CatxWarrior Cat ☆☆☆☆
Wild HorsexDomesticated Horse ☆☆☆

Fantasy Animal

Black Dragonxyour dragon oc ☆☆☆☆
Kelpiexyour OC Animal☆☆☆☆

===========
You might be wondering how the heck I think I can play four men and you only have to play one woman.
Hope you don't mind a reverse harem because my four Horsemen will do anything for your lady.
Try it! You might just like it! Lol.
RavenshadowRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the viking goddess » Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:11 pm

the viking goddess wrote:𝓐 𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓐𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓜𝓮
== i'm the viking goddess, but you can call me vi!
== she/her - gemini in zodiac - in my twenties(wish i could specify but cant sorry) - fairly new to the site still!
== i tend to writing in the first person - working hard on writing in third person.
== currently working as an aspiring author, so i am only able to post 2-6 times daily - with that being said, i am willing post more with being on my computer daily.
== LGBTQ+ positive(as i am apart of the community myself - love you boos *mwah*), though i have yet to role-play a character of the community and i am willing to try if need be!!
== i do create my own characters, so most of the plots we discuss might have to be created between us or we can figure something out.
== i strongly role-play female characters, but i do know how to write for male characters as well. most of my ooc's are female, but that doesn't matter! with the hopes of creating more male characters, it will help me further my work on a book i plan on producing.
== semi-lit - i can produce anywhere between one to four or more paragraphs at one time(if needed willing to produce more).

the viking goddess' example quote from current rp wrote:
==🍭| cordovia veronica eathe. 🍭| vero. 🍭| female.
==🍭| twenty eight. 🍭| june 5th. 🍭| gemini.
==🍭| secretly bisexual. 🍭| werewolf. 🍭| lesser heir.
==🍭| tagged:
==🍭| mentioned: sersha, tarner, arlo
==🍭|location: somewhere in the forest.
==♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
the girl yawned, opening her eyes to the sunlight above her. she pulled her hand over her face, as the leaves beneath her rustled. she squinted and looked around. everything was hazy and she was slightly confused on where she was. finally, her sight slowly started to return to her. as she blinked, she realized she was in the middle of the forest. sighing, she sat up. looking at her clothes, she sighed with a sad tone. standing to her feet, she started to brush the dirt and leaves off of her dirty attire. missing the ones in her hair. as she could hear leaves crushing under something in the distance, cordovia stood her ground. narrowing her eyes to the tree at her right, she sighed. it was merely ghost, coming to greet her. "silly beast. you nearly gave me a scare. come now, i have no recollection of nights previous. let's return home before i get into trouble. which i know i will." she said as she looked at the large dire wolf. placing her hand upon his head, she smiled. his dark pelt was so soft, that it always seemed to calm her nerves. as she began to walk, barefooted home, the lesser heir once again yawned. she leaned into ghost, listening to him breath lightly.
i sure wish ghost could talk. it'd be good to know what all he thinks. after all, he is my best friend. she thought with a sigh, then stood up. ghost looking at her with a slight look of confusion. smiling, the girl patted his head. "come on boy, let us race home. bet i can beat you this time without turning into my form." she told him as she got ready to run. ghost barked, as if he agreed. bending his body into the downward dog position, the two took off in a race. cordovia giggling as she was a little faster than the average human. turning her head to her left, she watched as ghost bound and leapt forward over a fallen tree. as she dashed to the left, the quickly to the right; the girl misjudged the third tree. slamming into it at full speed, the girl bounced backwards. slamming her back into the tree behind her, after the fact.
sliding down the tree, the girl groaned in pain. gritting her teeth, she looked over towards ghost, who was running towards her. "i'm alright boy. just misjudged that tree for a moment." she told him, as he nuzzled her face with a slight whine. pushing herself up, she groaned again, this time feeling it in her ribs and back. slowly walking forward, she looked around, to find her land markings. as she thought, she was a mile out from her packs land. she tossed her head to the side, as she looked at ghost; signaling for him to go on ahead. as ghost took off towards the packs home, he howled lightly off in the distance.
upon running home, ghost noticed his master's siblings. wagging his tail the young, but large dire wolf padded up to sersha, tarner, and arlo. he barked lightly at the three and sat at sersha's feet. looking up at his master's sister, his mouth open and tongue hanging out. he lifted his left paw towards her, something that cordovia had recently been teaching him.

𝓔𝔁𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼
== at least one or two posts every other two or three days. i understand unexpected things happening, just privately message me and we can discuss things further.
== willingness to be open for plot discussion, character ooc's, etc about that roleplay.
== semi-lit please - at least one paragraph or more depending on what you can do.
== male or female characters - one or both, depending on what you are comfortable with.
== fictional and non-fictional - i can produce both, just let me know through a private message one or the other, or both.
== and the willingness to become friends with me, which is totally optional lmao.

𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓘𝓷
italics for interested in - bold for wanting to role-play - 1-5 interest level - underlined for what i wish to play; some are up for discussion - * for recently added.

== star wars ★★★★★|| slightly obsessed since i have been younger and since i also grew up with the star wars movies!
rey - kylo ren | female oc - kylo ren | rey - male oc | jedi oc male - sith oc female | jedi oc female/male - sith oc female/male

== human
forbidden love/love triangle ★★★|| male oc - female oc - male/female oc | male oc - female oc -female oc | male oc - female oc - female/male oc | high school bully/bad boy oc - hot jock/cheerleader oc - new girl in school oc | high school bully/bad boy oc - hot jock/cheerleader oc - new girl in school oc | high school bully/bad boy oc - hot jock/cheerleader oc - new girl/boy in school
mafia romance ★★★|| male mafia boss oc - female innocent oc | female mafia daughter/boss oc - male innocent oc
high school sweethearts ★★|| male oc - female oc | or vise versa
love at first sight ★★★|| male oc - female oc | or vise versa
royal love ★★★★★|| princess oc - prince oc | or vise versa | princess oc - male oc | female oc - prince oc
long distance - first meet up romance ★★★★★||(having personally experienced both a long distance and first meet up; i am very much interested in creating something beautiful out of this.) male oc - female oc | or vise versa!
love on a ranch ★★★★★|| male oc - female oc | or vise versa.

== supernatural
forbidden love/love triangle ★★★|| male werewolf oc - female human oc - male/female vampire oc | male werewolf oc - female human oc -female vampire oc | male werewolf oc - female human oc - female/male vampire oc
love and secrets ★★★★★|| female secret witch oc - human male oc | human female oc - secret werewolf male oc | female/male secret vampire oc - female/male human oc
one with the pack ★★★★★|| female/male human oc - female/male werewolf oc | female/male werewolf oc - female/male werewolf oc
one with the coven ★★★|| female/male vampire oc - female/male human oc | female/male vampire oc - female/ male vampire oc
up, up, and away! ★★★★★|| female villain oc - female/male hero oc | female/male villain oc - female hero oc | female/male hero oc - female/male hero oc | female/male villain oc - female/male villain oc
marvel/dc universe/our version ★★★★★|| female/male oc - with whatever superhero/villain you are obsessed with | batman - catwoman | superhero/villain i am obsessed with(apart from my #1 batman) - female/male oc | superhero/villain - superhero/villain | *female/male human oc - *female/male superhero/villain oc | *female/male human oc - *female/male superhero/villain oc
underwater experiences ★★★|| female/male siren/mermaid(man) oc - female/male human oc | female/male siren/mermaid(man) oc - female/male human oc | female/male siren/mermaid(man) oc - female/male siren/mermaid(man) oc

== others
pokemon ★★★|| male oc - female oc | or vise versa
trapped in game(COD>SAO>etc) ★★★★★|| male oc - female oc | or vise versa
harry potter style ★★★★★|| male oc - female oc | or vise versa
fast & furious style ★★★★★|| male oc - female oc | or vise versa
animal(wolf, horse, lion, etc) ★★|| male oc - female oc | or vise versa

thanks for reading! hit me with a private message if you
are interested in anything. hope to see some soon.
- vi
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:39 pm

Francesca.Demonessia wrote:Ciao Ciao, I'm Francesca (she/her :3)~
As you can see I'm just looking for a 1x1 I can roleplay and possibly gain a new friend?
Haven't been on here in a while, usually just on here to get new pets and all, but I found that I miss my roleplays :3

-I can roleplay either on discord or on CS, but I do prefer Chicken Smoothe over Discord :3
- I have been roleplaying for about 5 years, but I will match your word length to the best of my ability.
-I play either one of my 4 characters who are all sisters and demons, so, As you can tell, I usually like fantasy roleplays.
- I usually use realistic faceclaims, but I really don't care what faceclaims you use!
- All of my forms for my characters are premade, so I already have my character forms ready :3 I will wait if you don't have a form however!
- I only play females, sorry!
- I'm open to pretty much anything, I really don't mind unless it goes against my characters. (eg; one of my characters who 18+ going to school.)
- My timezone is Australian Eastern Daylight Time, (yes I live in Australia XD)
- I would like to talk and make new friends with people I'm doing a 1x1 with!
-I usually only play romance, but I can mix. Like Adventure mixed with romance :3
-Since I am in school, my times will be a bit off, but I usually get on regularly.
-I don't do animal roleplays-- Sorryyss!

~

-I would like if you could respond regularly, at least once every 3 days, but in all honesty, I say that but I'm fine with anything, just don't leave the roleplay suddenly and ghost me lol
-I don't have much of a pairing preference, but, I don't do well playing males, so MxM is out of the question. I usually roleplay MxF but I will roleplay FxF sometimes if you wish :3
-Dunno wat else to put here since I'm fine with anything lmao

OC's
Mainly oc X oc.
Either angel x demon, demon x demon, human x demon (or any character I dont really care lol--)
Since my characters are demons, roleplays with me will most likely be fantacy themed, however. Your character does not have to be a demon/angel or whatever-- :3
[/color]
Gonna be honest not much to say here hehe-
Other then the fact I took a bit of a break, but I'm here XD

Name's Demon, but some people call me Azura.

I just recently figured out I'm DemiRomantic - Omnisexual ^ so thats fun <3
She/They/Theirs ~ Loves fluffy things and roleplays. ~ Listening to Kanaria 24/7

A note for anybody who would like to roleplay with me-
I am a Maladaptive Daydreamer and so sometimes I would like to roleplay some of my daydreams

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Drabbles ~ Character Storage~
Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Ranger. » Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:17 am

Hi everyone, it has definitely been a while. I'm looking for one-on-one partners, I'm looking for anyone interested in playing male characters. I work long hours during the busy season (February-July and September-October), I own my own business (multiple of them) so sometimes it's more than 60 hours.. However, I always find time to reply. I'm off Sundays and Mondays so typically, I'm much slower during my off days (sometimes).

• If something comes up on your end, just let me know. I get it, I've got my own life so there's no harm.

• I'll reply at least one time a day, I always aim to reply more than one time.

• I'm looking for a casual RP partner, I'm not big on just one line and then that's it for the entire RP.

• I'd much rather RP in PM (or Discord, that’s fine too if that’s what you prefer).

• If you’re interested in more than one we can do more than one.

• If you have other pairings you like, feel free to suggest them, it’s no problem.

Currently adding more. The bolded titles are what I'm really interested in.
* = Characters I would prefer to play.
For Fandoms, if you need me to double, there are certain characters I wouldn't mind doubling. Just because they aren't listed doesn't mean anything.

Fandom

○ Riddick [2013]
Boss Johns x OC*

○ The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Regis x OC*

○ Resident Evil Village
Heisenberg x OC*

○ Borderlands
Handsome Jack x OC*

○ Black Butler
Sebastian x OC
Joker* x OC* [Either or]
William x OC*

○ K Project
Izumo Kusanagi x OC*
Reisi Munakata x OC*
Yata* x OC*
Mikoto* x OC*

○ Red Dead Redemption 2
Arthur x OC*
Dutch x OC*

○ Soul Eater
Stein x OC*
Soul* x OC*

○ That Time I Got Reincarnated By A Slime
Black/Noir (Diablo) x OC***

In any fandom RP, everything doesn't always go according to plan and any character that comes from any fandom isn't always on par.
I get the tattoos,
I don’t give them.
My life is full of
the color blue and dachshunds.
” The birth of a new Demon Lord!
Quite an old sensation but a familiar one.
What a truly wonderful day!”
.Ranger.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:20 pm

Francesca.Demonessia wrote:Ciao Ciao, I'm Francesca (she/her :3)~
As you can see I'm just looking for a 1x1 I can roleplay and possibly gain a new friend?
Haven't been on here in a while, usually just on here to get new pets and all, but I found that I miss my roleplays :3

-I can roleplay either on discord or on CS, but I do prefer Chicken Smoothe over Discord :3
- I have been roleplaying for about 5 years, but I will match your word length to the best of my ability.
-I play either one of my 4 characters who are all sisters and demons, so, As you can tell, I usually like fantasy roleplays.
- I usually use realistic faceclaims, but I really don't care what faceclaims you use!
- All of my forms for my characters are premade, so I already have my character forms ready :3 I will wait if you don't have a form however!
- I only play females, sorry!
- I'm open to pretty much anything, I really don't mind unless it goes against my characters. (eg; one of my characters who 18+ going to school.)
- My timezone is Australian Eastern Daylight Time, (yes I live in Australia XD)
- I would like to talk and make new friends with people I'm doing a 1x1 with!
-I usually only play romance, but I can mix. Like Adventure mixed with romance :3
-Since I am in school, my times will be a bit off, but I usually get on regularly.
-I don't do animal roleplays-- Sorryyss!

~

-I would like if you could respond regularly, at least once every 3 days, but in all honesty, I say that but I'm fine with anything, just don't leave the roleplay suddenly and ghost me lol
-I don't have much of a pairing preference, but, I don't do well playing males, so MxM is out of the question. I usually roleplay MxF but I will roleplay FxF sometimes if you wish :3
-Dunno wat else to put here since I'm fine with anything lmao

OC's
Mainly oc X oc.
Either angel x demon, demon x demon, human x demon (or any character I dont really care lol--)
Since my characters are demons, roleplays with me will most likely be fantacy themed, however. Your character does not have to be a demon/angel or whatever-- :3
[/color]
Gonna be honest not much to say here hehe-
Other then the fact I took a bit of a break, but I'm here XD

Name's Demon, but some people call me Azura.

I just recently figured out I'm DemiRomantic - Omnisexual ^ so thats fun <3
She/They/Theirs ~ Loves fluffy things and roleplays. ~ Listening to Kanaria 24/7

A note for anybody who would like to roleplay with me-
I am a Maladaptive Daydreamer and so sometimes I would like to roleplay some of my daydreams

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Drabbles ~ Character Storage~
Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf.skull » Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:04 pm

hello there! I'm ryble. and I am looking for a 1x1. I'd like to start off by saying that I have a very specific interest right now, it's an itch that needs a scratch.

about me -

I have decent spelling and grammar aside from a couple of mistakes now and then
      I am able to write a few lines to at least two paragraphs, sometimes more
      I try to mirror posts
      I prefer to play male characters, though I can also play female characters as well
      mxf pairings is what I am comfortable with
      I am easy going and patient, and if something comes up IRL that hinders my roleplaying I will let you know
      I haven't roleplayed in a while, I am a little rusty and prone to writers block atm but I will try to do the best that I can

about you -

Really all that I ask is that you have around the same level of skills as me and that you're friendly and patient as well. Write as much or as little as you want as long as I've got something to work with :)
      Also tell me if something comes up or if you're just not interested in the roleplay anymore, I promise I won't get upset with you

what I'm looking for -

specifically a castlevania roleplay. For this I would prefer to play Alucard. I do have some ideas and I'm open to plotting so if you're interested feel free to send me a pm!

thanks for reading and have a nice day! :)
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .chariot » Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:09 pm

.chariot wrote:
//───sweet and simple───//

• disc & thread friendly
  • flexible writer, 3 lines min, max 1-2
    paragraphs depend on flow
  • interests are here (craving hp ;p)
  • lgbtqia+ friendly
  • will refuse canon x canon/oc rp's
  • aest/aedt timezone
  • list of characters here
  • happy w 1x1 & groups
.chariot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Endymion » Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:28 pm

Prince Endymion wrote:
Prince Endymion wrote:
Hello~ I'm Endymion.
The first thing to know about me is I am currently rather ill. I've been going from doctor to doctor to try to figure out what's going on with me and I had to be taken out of college in order to focus on my health. This is something important to keep in mind. I do my best to be active however if I'm ever slow, need a small break or get confused please do try to understand. I will do my best to let you know what's going on.
I mirror semi-lit posts to the best of my ability. All I ask from you is that you can be mindful as to my health, be active, give more than just a line, help develop ideas/plots and be friendly. I have anxiety as well so I may be awkward at first. ^^' I'll try my best not to be. I live in the EST timezone. Please do note that I'm gay and thus am very open to anything LGBT+. I will play any gender.
I mostly prefer Discord as I would be more active there. However, if you would prefer forums, let me know. Feel free to PM me here or on Discord. Prince Endymion#3403 is my tag should you choose to PM me there.

I am currently looking for Ace Attorney Rps.

I don't have plots in mind, only characters. I can tell you right now that:
-I haven't played every game yet. I've played 1-4 and I'm 3/4ths of the way through Investigations.
-I am still familiar with later characters, if you wanted to play them.

Ships I'd be willing to play (bold is who I'd like).
Miles Edgeworth x Phoenix Wright
Maya Fey x Franziska von Karma
Apollo Justice x Klavier Gavin
Trucy Wright x Someone?

Familial relationships I'd love to possibly elaborate on if romance isn't your thing.
Trucy Wright and Phoenix Wright (Daddy daughter!) or Apollo Justice (Siblings!)
Miles Edgeworth and Franziska von Karma (Siblings!! I will play either!)
Miles Edgeworth and Kay Faraday (Dadworth rights)

I've seen a few really interesting AUs from digitalstowaway on Tumblr. Also, good old No DL-6 AUs are great.

Really I'd just like to play Miles Edgeworth/Franziska von Karma (I can pick one if plot calls for it), Trucy Wright and Klavier Gavin. I can play others too!! If you have other characters you'd like to play, or a ship that I haven't mentioned, let me know! Just know that I'm very attached to Miles and Ziska being gay (as a gay myself). As for Klav and Truce, I think they'd go good with any gender~
This is my current hyperfixation and I'd love to do something with it.
╔═══════════════════╗

Hello! I am Endymion.
I am sick right now, keeping me from college...

a
I am mostly interested in:
Sailor Moon and Legend of Zelda

a
Currently playing:
Minish Cap

a
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

╚═══════════════════╝
Prince Endymion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the viking goddess » Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:21 pm

the viking goddess wrote:
the viking goddess wrote:𝓐 𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓐𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓜𝓮
== i'm the viking goddess, but you can call me vi!
== she/her - gemini in zodiac - in my twenties(wish i could specify but cant sorry) - fairly new to the site still!
== i tend to writing in the first person - working hard on writing in third person.
== currently working as an aspiring author, so i am only able to post 2-6 times daily - with that being said, i am willing post more with being on my computer daily.
== LGBTQ+ positive(as i am apart of the community myself - love you boos *mwah*), though i have yet to role-play a character of the community and i am willing to try if need be!!
== i do create my own characters, so most of the plots we discuss might have to be created between us or we can figure something out.
== i strongly role-play female characters, but i do know how to write for male characters as well. most of my ooc's are female, but that doesn't matter! with the hopes of creating more male characters, it will help me further my work on a book i plan on producing.
== semi-lit - i can produce anywhere between one to four or more paragraphs at one time(if needed willing to produce more).

the viking goddess' example quote from current rp wrote:
==🍭| cordovia veronica eathe. 🍭| vero. 🍭| female.
==🍭| twenty eight. 🍭| june 5th. 🍭| gemini.
==🍭| secretly bisexual. 🍭| werewolf. 🍭| lesser heir.
==🍭| tagged:
==🍭| mentioned: sersha, tarner, arlo
==🍭|location: somewhere in the forest.
==♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
the girl yawned, opening her eyes to the sunlight above her. she pulled her hand over her face, as the leaves beneath her rustled. she squinted and looked around. everything was hazy and she was slightly confused on where she was. finally, her sight slowly started to return to her. as she blinked, she realized she was in the middle of the forest. sighing, she sat up. looking at her clothes, she sighed with a sad tone. standing to her feet, she started to brush the dirt and leaves off of her dirty attire. missing the ones in her hair. as she could hear leaves crushing under something in the distance, cordovia stood her ground. narrowing her eyes to the tree at her right, she sighed. it was merely ghost, coming to greet her. "silly beast. you nearly gave me a scare. come now, i have no recollection of nights previous. let's return home before i get into trouble. which i know i will." she said as she looked at the large dire wolf. placing her hand upon his head, she smiled. his dark pelt was so soft, that it always seemed to calm her nerves. as she began to walk, barefooted home, the lesser heir once again yawned. she leaned into ghost, listening to him breath lightly.
i sure wish ghost could talk. it'd be good to know what all he thinks. after all, he is my best friend. she thought with a sigh, then stood up. ghost looking at her with a slight look of confusion. smiling, the girl patted his head. "come on boy, let us race home. bet i can beat you this time without turning into my form." she told him as she got ready to run. ghost barked, as if he agreed. bending his body into the downward dog position, the two took off in a race. cordovia giggling as she was a little faster than the average human. turning her head to her left, she watched as ghost bound and leapt forward over a fallen tree. as she dashed to the left, the quickly to the right; the girl misjudged the third tree. slamming into it at full speed, the girl bounced backwards. slamming her back into the tree behind her, after the fact.
sliding down the tree, the girl groaned in pain. gritting her teeth, she looked over towards ghost, who was running towards her. "i'm alright boy. just misjudged that tree for a moment." she told him, as he nuzzled her face with a slight whine. pushing herself up, she groaned again, this time feeling it in her ribs and back. slowly walking forward, she looked around, to find her land markings. as she thought, she was a mile out from her packs land. she tossed her head to the side, as she looked at ghost; signaling for him to go on ahead. as ghost took off towards the packs home, he howled lightly off in the distance.
upon running home, ghost noticed his master's siblings. wagging his tail the young, but large dire wolf padded up to sersha, tarner, and arlo. he barked lightly at the three and sat at sersha's feet. looking up at his master's sister, his mouth open and tongue hanging out. he lifted his left paw towards her, something that cordovia had recently been teaching him.

𝓔𝔁𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼
== at least one or two posts every other two or three days. i understand unexpected things happening, just privately message me and we can discuss things further.
== willingness to be open for plot discussion, character ooc's, etc about that roleplay.
== semi-lit please - at least one paragraph or more depending on what you can do.
== male or female characters - one or both, depending on what you are comfortable with.
== fictional and non-fictional - i can produce both, just let me know through a private message one or the other, or both.
== and the willingness to become friends with me, which is totally optional lmao.

𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓘𝓷
italics for interested in - bold for wanting to role-play - 1-5 interest level - underlined for what i wish to play; some are up for discussion - * for recently added.

== star wars ★★★★★|| slightly obsessed since i have been younger and since i also grew up with the star wars movies!
rey - kylo ren | female oc - kylo ren | rey - male oc | jedi oc male - sith oc female | jedi oc female/male - sith oc female/male

== human
forbidden love/love triangle ★★★|| male oc - female oc - male/female oc | male oc - female oc -female oc | male oc - female oc - female/male oc | high school bully/bad boy oc - hot jock/cheerleader oc - new girl in school oc | high school bully/bad boy oc - hot jock/cheerleader oc - new girl in school oc | high school bully/bad boy oc - hot jock/cheerleader oc - new girl/boy in school
mafia romance ★★★|| male mafia boss oc - female innocent oc | female mafia daughter/boss oc - male innocent oc
high school sweethearts ★★|| male oc - female oc | or vise versa
love at first sight ★★★|| male oc - female oc | or vise versa
royal love ★★★★★|| princess oc - prince oc | or vise versa | princess oc - male oc | female oc - prince oc
long distance - first meet up romance ★★★★★||(having personally experienced both a long distance and first meet up; i am very much interested in creating something beautiful out of this.) male oc - female oc | or vise versa!
love on a ranch ★★★★★|| male oc - female oc | or vise versa.

== supernatural
forbidden love/love triangle ★★★|| male werewolf oc - female human oc - male/female vampire oc | male werewolf oc - female human oc -female vampire oc | male werewolf oc - female human oc - female/male vampire oc
love and secrets ★★★★★|| female secret witch oc - human male oc | human female oc - secret werewolf male oc | female/male secret vampire oc - female/male human oc
one with the pack ★★★★★|| female/male human oc - female/male werewolf oc | female/male werewolf oc - female/male werewolf oc
one with the coven ★★★|| female/male vampire oc - female/male human oc | female/male vampire oc - female/ male vampire oc
up, up, and away! ★★★★★|| female villain oc - female/male hero oc | female/male villain oc - female hero oc | female/male hero oc - female/male hero oc | female/male villain oc - female/male villain oc
marvel/dc universe/our version ★★★★★|| female/male oc - with whatever superhero/villain you are obsessed with | batman - catwoman | superhero/villain i am obsessed with(apart from my #1 batman) - female/male oc | superhero/villain - superhero/villain | *female/male human oc - *female/male superhero/villain oc | *female/male human oc - *female/male superhero/villain oc
underwater experiences ★★★|| female/male siren/mermaid(man) oc - female/male human oc | female/male siren/mermaid(man) oc - female/male human oc | female/male siren/mermaid(man) oc - female/male siren/mermaid(man) oc

== others
pokemon ★★★|| male oc - female oc | or vise versa
trapped in game(COD>SAO>etc) ★★★★★|| male oc - female oc | or vise versa
harry potter style ★★★★★|| male oc - female oc | or vise versa
fast & furious style ★★★★★|| male oc - female oc | or vise versa
animal(wolf, horse, lion, etc) ★★|| male oc - female oc | or vise versa
*dragons★★★★★|| male oc - female oc | vise versa - i do have a plot in mind if you are willing to hear it out. honestly this one is new, but it also ties to a really good comic that i am currently reading and would love to try something like that.

thanks for reading! hit me with a private message if you
are interested in anything. hope to see some soon.
- vi
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RavenshadowRose » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:00 pm

RavenshadowRose wrote:
I am Ravenshadow.

♤I am an adult. Barely.
♤I'm female.
♤I'm obsessed with fantasy and romance. Slice of life is a bit boring, I sort of need magic.
♤I tend to mirror posts. Alot. So I could be between 100 words and 1000.
♤I can do Discord, but I honestly prefer forums or PMs

Aye, every good rper has rules. Here's mine.
♤No rudeness. All too often my mouth will override my brains ability to keep it shut, especiallyif I have a good reason to allow it to run. (Figuratively, of course. I would be typing, but still.)
♤Be semi-lit. I mirror posts, so if you want longer posts, you have to give me longer posts.
♤I have a job. And a life. You might get a reply once a day, if I haven't been working 20 hours straight. Please be understanding.
♤Be LGBTQ supportive. I don't mind if you prefer mxf, but I don't want you to put down the LGBTQ community around me. I'm part of them.
♤I have a form of multiple personality disorder. So playing multiple characters is easy and normal for me. Please allow me to play 2 - 5 characters

list of things I'm interested in.

I use the following signs to signify interest.
☆ = Not interested but will still do it.
☆☆ = More intrest but it's still requested too much.
☆☆☆ = I wouldn't mind this.
☆☆☆☆ = Strong want for this.
☆☆☆☆☆ = I need this rp.
¤ = Do not want this. At all.
The Colored roles are mine.
==============

Fantasy Humanoid

Vampirexelf ☆☆☆
Werewolfxwerepanther fxm ☆☆☆☆☆
Dark Angelxyour OC ☆☆☆☆
Four HorsemenxYour Female OC mxmxmxmxf ☆☆☆☆☆
Mutantxyour oc (can be human or supernatural/mutant) any gender pairing. ☆☆☆☆☆

Realistic Animal

Warrior CatxWarrior Cat ☆☆☆☆
Wild HorsexDomesticated Horse ☆☆☆

Fantasy Animal

Black Dragonxyour dragon oc ☆☆☆☆
Kelpiexyour OC Animal☆☆☆☆

===========
You might be wondering how the heck I think I can play four men and you only have to play one woman.
Hope you don't mind a reverse harem because my four Horsemen will do anything for your lady.
Try it! You might just like it! Lol.

The mutant one is complicated.
You have to have seen multiple X-men movies.
RavenshadowRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me