S T R A N D E D ::๐ŸŒŠ:: Shifter RP :: D & F :: O & A!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: S T R A N D E D ::๐ŸŒŠ:: Shifter RP :: D & F :: O & A!

Postby doc . » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:08 pm

Posts and forms will be up tomorrow
Sorry for the wait
Work has been hard on me, they've made me stay until midnight here
With school thats not going to be a thing.. so hopefully it'll change and I'll be able to post more
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ผฐ ๏ผก ๏ผฌ, โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
Artist / Cosplayer / Ferret Dad - Cat Mom / Videogamer
Rp Link xxxx he/him / Androgyne / weeb xxxxRp Link

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixyns » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:50 am

Hey all just wanted to let you guys know that I recently made my own roleplay topic so once it starts up
my replies might slow down just a pinch. Just wanted to give you all a little heads up. <3

And also @Galaxyy. I added a new character on the page before this one. Just wanted to throw that
in, just in case you miss it. It's at the very bottom, not trying to rush you to accept her though.
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
V I X Y N S Image
--------------------------
adult, cat luhvr, nap taker
ใ…คnot acid, nor alkaline

trade thread หฃ not very active
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
Vixyns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:41 am

โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
๏ผญ๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผซ _ ๏ผญ๏ผต๏ผฎ๏ผค๏ผน
โ•”xxName || Mick Mundy // Age || 21
โ•šxxGender || Male // Sexuality || Bisexual
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„

Called || Mick / Mickey // DoB || July 23rd
Pronouns || He/Him // Race || Vancouver Island Wolf Shifter
Origin || New Zealand // Occupation || Resident - 2nd Gen.

LikesxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDislikes
Walking or JoggingxxxxxxxxIdiots
SwimmingxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLoud Noises
WalkaboutsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBad Alcohol
MusicxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPeople

Height || 6'1"
Build || Muscular and Toned
Eyes || Baby blue
Skin tone || Tanned white
Hair color || Brown with light brown highlights
Hair style || Long and usually braided on some places
Demeanor || Silent, Deadly, Sweet
Style || Detached
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Personality / History

In his former life as a tracker of dangerous game in the unforgiving Australian outback, Mick would spend months by himself. Prolonged isolation taught him a valuable lesson: You don't have to rely on other people if you never miss. Hailing from the lost country of New Zealand and raised in the unforgiving Australian outback, Mundy is a tough and ready crack shot.
Half rugged outdoorsman, half alien observer, this taciturn strip of beef jerky has spent the better part of his life alone in the bush, slow baking under the Australian sun. The incarnation of a grumpy bum. Needs at least four cups of coffee before he starts functioning in the morning. He can sleep whenever and where ever he wants, yet heโ€™s still always dozy - unless heโ€™s on the battlefield. Sniper loves to be in the water and is an expert swimmer. He spent a lot of time splashing around creeks and billabongs when he was a boy, and he was even on a swim team for a while when he was in school. On one of his days off, he found a secluded swimming hole where he likes to spend time by himself just relaxing in the water. Also, while he does own a pair of swim trunks, Sniper prefers to swim naked because wet clothes are uncomfortable. Though the action was banned by one of his adopted parents ever since he was a child. Has not taken it up since. Every swim has been with shorts on. On a related note, he also rarely wears the one pair of pajamas he owns. Usually heโ€™s either under the sheets in almost nothing, or passed out on top of the sheets still in his clothes. Mick has selective hearing when he sleeps. Typical shouting and laughing and crashing around from the other neighbors will not wake him up, but any suspicious or out of place sound, no mater how small, has him sitting bolt upright with a weapon in his hand. Sometimes on warm clear nights, Mickey will fall asleep on the roof of his van while watching the stars. Mick is an introvert. He loves hanging out drinking and having fun with his friends, but after a few hours he needs to get away somewhere quiet and recharge. He really does love people, itโ€™s just that he can only stand interacting with them for so long before he starts to feel drained and grouchy. Mick also hates crowds, as they make him feel vulnerable and unsafe. If you need to vent to someone, Mickโ€™s there. He wonโ€™t judge you or try to give advice, heโ€™ll just sit there and listen to whatever you have to say. If you do need advice, well, heโ€™s probably not the best option, but heโ€™ll do his best if you ask. He caught a fish with his bare hands once. Nobody will believe him. While Mick likes to be alone, he doesnโ€™t want to be alone. He wishes he had someone to be close to and spend his nights with. One of his greatest fears is dying alone. If ever a relationship were to fall apart, heโ€™d be torn to shreds. He just wants to be wanted. Since we are talking about smartsโ€ฆ Mick is some kind of โ€œDitzy Geniusโ€. He may have not finished school, or own any kind of PhD, BUT if he is really interest in something, he will teach himself very well. This caused him to have a wide spread of knowledge (useful and useless alike) without any conext to his profession or hobbies. Like, he was interested in tortoises once and now he can tell all species and races apart, explain their digestive system and analyse their behaviour. He can repair and built motorcycles even though he doesnโ€™t drive one, but cant repair his van. He is horrible at puzzles but can solve a rubiks cube in less than 2 minutes. This kind of stuff. Mick is secretly a hardcore cuddler. He personally has no idea about it, since heโ€™s never actually been with anyone long enough to even allow them to be close enough to him for a hug; but there has been more than one night where he wakes up to find himself tightly clutching a pillow or his blanket. Mick has a tendency to forget to eat. Itโ€™s almost never on purpose, itโ€™s more of a matter of a loss of a sense of hunger; which he got used to after a long history of spending days with little food or water. These days he relies on reminders on his watch or from his friends; but even then he often forgets entire meals. Mick has some Agoraphobia. Not to a debilitating degree, but he hates being stuck in what feel like insecure places. Itโ€™s actually a symptom of Avoidant Personality Disorder, which he also has. Itโ€™s thought to result from feeling abandoned and alienated by other people at a young age.
In addition to agoraphobia, signs include self-imposed social isolation, emotional distance, mistrust, and an inferiority complex. If he does have APD, heโ€™s integrated it neatly into his occupation, where distance is a good thing.
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„
Important Notes
He doesn't use silverware sometimes, and forgets manners a lot
He can climb literally anything with such skill, leaving you on the ground in an instant
He has no idea how to read or write

Image FC: Zach McGowan
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ
Last edited by doc . on Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixyns » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:29 am

@Probably a Doctor.

Ooo he looks like a promising character.
Can't wait till him and Kaliya get accepted.

Also I'm finally back home so I can post now lmao.
Vixyns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:25 am

Iโ€™ll try to get a post up tonight, Iโ€™ve been busy and I have two tests coming up :v
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyeza » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:13 pm

@ivyskystorm sorry! didn't want to be rude or anything, but that's the general idea, to have a descriptive form for your character so everyone else knows how to interact. you didn't mention anything about a split personality aside from in her traits, so if you wanted it like that, you could've explained how she turns from nice to not so nice and i would've been okay with it then, as long as you noted that somewhere. and yes, while that's okay (sleep is important, kids!), before asking to be accepted and talking about plot with everyone, please make sure to finish it. it's nice to have a full reference when needed. i am sorry that you don't find common names suitable, maybe you could've come up with one or something of the sort. also, it's courteous to check that you haven't copied someone else's animal, whether by accident or not, because we don't want too many of the same ones. i understand for big cats and wolves that they have high demand in these kinds of rps, but not the more unique ones like ferrets. again, sorry!
(sorry for hints of saltiness again ;-;)

@angered kitty oh, okay. i'll remove their character. i do wish they'd pmed me though.

@02_sc kaliya is accepted!

@probably a doctor. mick is also accepted (could you just specify a subspecies instead of only wolf? here's a helpful site). i'll get the two of them added to the characters now (and update for the people who left/haven't responded and the absences, wb axel!). ^^

@winchester's wolf okay, take your time. <3

also, does anyone want alexis? we can cut her out somehow if nobody wants her, but just checking before i remove her for good.
Last edited by kyeza on Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kyeza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mistfox » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:18 pm

@Galaxyy, I completely understand, I might try again with the form later on but at the time I was feeling kinda annoyed as it was a bad day but for now Iโ€™ll just leave it
Image Image
Image Image Image
Mistfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:41 pm

I am so so sorry, I completely forgot about this roleplay! it got buried in my bookmarks, a sign I should clear them out oop, but I will definitely start posting again. my apologies!

โ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ,
xxx๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด
โž

xxx
โ€ข call me axel (they/she)
โ€ข adopt a newbie
โ€ข toyhouse
โ€ข listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyeza » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:47 pm

@ivyskystorm alright, sorry!

@axelandria happens to me all the time.. *sigh*
kyeza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:13 pm

omg. i just can't even right now- I have to go, I just need some sleep, I\ll tell you why I didn't post like I said I would xD
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me