One Piece:: Set Sail [Discussion Thread]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: One Piece:: Set Sail [Discussion Thread]

Postby No one » Sun May 15, 2022 12:46 am

Adrian’s Plot Points:
1. I would like to see him get captured during the RP as a way and he kinda has that reliving of when he was captured with Karter and Navii way back when. I want to put in that someone (an anonymous writer) has told the Marines of “crimes” that Adrian has committed.

2. Maybe he could go on a quest to see if he can find a small devilfruit so he to can maybe relate a little bit to Akirra and his struggles

3. I want Adrian to actually get into a fight with someone and they are his enemy after the fight. I feel with his anxiety he has already that someone who dislikes him would cause for some juicy plot

4. I want Adrian to start having night terrors of his past life with a certain friend he hates now and it causes for injuries to happen that he has to try and explain without telling the truth (not sure if this last one is allowed)
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sun May 15, 2022 12:59 am

Carly’s Plot Points:
1. Well since we agreed in Coby training her I would like to see there relationship as mentor and apprentice to grow stronger and it’s kind of like a dual thing where she pushes him to become stronger with the limited knowledge that she has and he pushes her to be better and rise high in the ranks.

2. Being honest I would like to see Carly befriend Ashton. I feel they could sit down and actually have a conversation about how hard there life is right now training with two of the best in the Marines and could show each other different tactics that there respective mentors show them. I would also maybe like to see a lighthearted rivalry between them because they are training underneath the two best in the Marines and they could make some friendly competition out of it if that is something you would like to see sun.

3. What I’m looking for in this plot is a way to prove herself to the Marines. I want to see her go on a quest and find some uncommon-rare item as a way to prove herself to the Marines. She can get in trouble for this since she would be going out by herself as a Seaman Recruit and could possibly when she brings this up to Coby be disobeying rules.

4. Maybe she comes down with an unknown sickness that leaves her unable to do her training for a few weeks. After this seeing as she is falling behind if #2 is good with you sun I would really like to see her work harder than before.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun May 15, 2022 5:14 am

That could work. He could be a nephew, a son, anything, really

Uh, I have epilepsy too, and the vaccine has literally saved my life. Also it does last long term, and doesn’t have any lasting damaging side effects. It doesn’t do any kind of harm to the body.

@Galaxy: for Adrian:

1. Oooh I like it!

2. How would he plan to find a Devilfruit? If you like, I can look at which canon ones aren’t in use yet

3. Like someone who wasn’t necessarily a personal enemy before becomes one? I volunteer Coby! Or Helmeppo XD Helmeppo is good at making enemies

4. Would it lead to some sort of personal growth?

Side note: Adrian is good to go!

For Carly:

1. That’s more of a plot device than a plot point, but me too

2. Again, that’s more of a plot device, being a relation, but I’m up for it! Imagine Coby looking at his and Kirsten's apprentices having a rivalry (though a much more friendly one) and going "…History really does repeat itself."

3. Oooh that’s actually really good! That’s a lot of character growth, and breaking rules always leads to drama!

4. Alright, Carly is good!
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sun May 15, 2022 12:19 pm

Ah ya Carly I felt the first two were off.

If you could do that it would be great! I don’t know which ones are in use or not lol

For number four on Adrian, I think it would. Right now he is an innocent little male who really hasn’t had much time to mature at all and has to much anxiety. Facing this fear of his ex-friend can give him a mature outlook and overcoming his fears can give him more confidence and a way to try and overcome his anxiety.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 15, 2022 12:28 pm

I was actually considering saying he is the son of the king but was sent to an adoptive family. But then I was like 'Why would they do that, though?' So yeah. Probably going with nephew, so...he'd be Vivi's cousin?

Ah, kay, maybe I should tell mom that. School kids are supposed to get the vaccine, right? Because we got it from my sister, who got it from school...so yeah.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun May 15, 2022 12:34 pm

I think everyone's in use, but I’m good to yeet someone at Adrian at some point!
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sun May 15, 2022 12:34 pm

sunhorsestar wrote:I think everyone's in use, but I’m good to yeet someone at Adrian at some point!

As an enemy or…..??
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun May 15, 2022 12:35 pm

Yeah
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sun May 15, 2022 12:36 pm

Ya that’s fine to do in the future. Just let me know which character you’ll yeet at him and I can go from there whenever this plot points comes up or feel free to let me know now.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun May 15, 2022 1:41 pm

Probably Helmeppo
sunhorsestar