เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ d+f

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ d+f

Postby Lights.Out » Mon Dec 04, 2023 12:22 pm

rey skywalker wrote:
    i def think you can add in the mud slide happening, i don't think my writing will do justice to introduce that event, but i more than trust it in your creative hands. if you do end up adding it to your post, ill follow suit! either works for me personally. i think the apprentices swinging into action to save their mentors is great

Correct me if Iโ€™m wrong, but I thought the original plan was to have Stormpaw and Patchpaw get caught up in the mudslide while the others save them?
It doesnโ€™t matter much to me either way but I just want to understand exactly whatโ€™s gonna happen ๐Ÿ˜…
I do still think I would like Stormpaw to be involved either way tho, because I believe it was previously discussed that it could possibly make Gullsplash feel a little guilty about not being there to help his apprentice
Iโ€™m not too picky about what the plan is, I just want to be certain before it happens so Iโ€™m not writing things incorrectly!
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Mon Dec 04, 2023 12:47 pm

Disregard my remarks, and feel free to contact me personally through a pm.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Mon Dec 04, 2023 12:53 pm

@wonpil, Lights.Out, rey skywalker, TheClockmaker, satosugu

wonpil wrote:oh crap i forgot they were gna be hit by a mudslide XD so we can either have it happen while they are about to delve into their own respective parties, orrrr the first group can be hit with it and then the other group hears them yowling and the trees breaking and come to help them? all the while getting swept up as well. i dunno!! its late >.< let me know what you guys think

Lights.Out wrote:Correct me if Iโ€™m wrong, but I thought the original plan was to have Stormpaw and Patchpaw get caught up in the mudslide while the others save them?
It doesnโ€™t matter much to me either way but I just want to understand exactly whatโ€™s gonna happen ๐Ÿ˜…
I do still think I would like Stormpaw to be involved either way tho, because I believe it was previously discussed that it could possibly make Gullsplash feel a little guilty about not being there to help his apprentice
Iโ€™m not too picky about what the plan is, I just want to be certain before it happens so Iโ€™m not writing things incorrectly!

selasphorys wrote:@Paledapple's patrol
What do you all think about Stormpaw and Patchpaw getting buried in the mudslide? They'd have enough room to breathe but the other cats would have to dig them out before the thick muck solidifies. I think the apprentices-in-danger angle could be really interesting to play out, especially since Stormpaw's mentor isn't around to save her. (+extra guilt on Gullsplash lol)

wonpil, both those ideas sound fantastic! I'm good with either. The original plan was for Stormpaw and Patchpaw to get buried by the mudslide, so it makes sense for Russetnose, Patchpaw, and Stormpaw to go on ahead and get hit first. It's also possible for the mudslide to happen before they split, with the two apprentices getting hit in full force. It's up to you guys which you'd like better!

And rey, no worries at all. The plan isn't strict or anything. Lemmingpaw could still be put in a position to rescue his mentor Ghostrunner, or even Russetnose and the other apprentices. ^^
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:04 pm

Sounds good! And I apologize if the way I worded that sounded rude in any way, I just wanted to confirm!
Iโ€™m sooo excited to see it finally play out!
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheClockmaker » Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:16 pm

I think that the mudslide should happen now so the entire patrol would be initially affected. I also believe that the patrol should not separate, as help from the other parts of the patrol would come earlier.
TheClockmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:51 pm

I don't see a good reason why lemmingpaw would leave the patrol of patchpaw and his mentor, so feel free to involve them in the mudslide post. I don't intend to misdirect the plot. Further concerns just contact me over pm, the forums cause me too much anxiety.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:08 pm

@Wildfleck's patrol
After reading your thoughts, I think the mudslide should happen before the patrol splits. It makes sense to keep the cats together as the debris comes crashing down. Current interactions won't be broken up, and all the cats can feel the force of the landslide.

@wonpil, you don't have to change what you wrote in your post! Anyone can reply to your post with their cat's reaction to the mudslide.

If you'd like me to get the ball rolling (down the cliffside), I can write a description of the disaster and throw some obstacles at each cat. What do you guys think?
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:51 am

It's final exam week for me, so I haven't been around much / won't be around much. I'll still be keeping an eye on this roleplay, if you guys are still interested.

@Wildfleck's patrol
I posted about the mudslide. It happened before the split, so all cats are involved. Let me know if there are any issues with my post. I don't want to power-play by controlling anyone's character in a way that they wouldn't like.

@ColonelHamster and @Queen of flames
I had to move Rumblespout away from our interaction. He would be much more concerned with his daughter than with sneaking out of camp. Lightpaw and Neritebloom are free to join him with Mistback, or they can interact with other cats if you would prefer something else.
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:31 am

@selasphorys Omg you wrote it so well, I love it ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Iโ€™m also currently drowning in finals but Iโ€™ll get a post up when I get some time!
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me