MODS PLEASE LOCK: DπšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš - 𝙾&𝙰

Postby Jackaboy » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:49 pm

Name; Willowwisp
past/ future name; none
Gender; she-cat
Age; 19 Moons
Rank/wanted rank; None just Warrior
Kin; None

Personality; Willowwisp is a kind gentle soul who can be a bit too playful at times, her sarcasm can come out to sound like she’s rude but she doesn’t know any better. She cares a lot for apprentices and kits and tries to make sure they’re fed before the clan by taking her prey right to their dens.
Crush; none yet
Mate; none yet
Kits; none yet

History; Willowwisp has always had a pretty chill and laid back life, her parents only died a moon ago because of old age, her mother and father had kits at 35 Moons and both died at 56 they were kind cats. She was clan-born and raised and really she wouldn’t have it any other way
━━━━━[laddies my name is]━━━
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš - 𝙾&𝙰

Postby кσι » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:47 am

Jackaboy wrote:
Name; Willowwisp
past/ future name; none
Gender; she-cat
Age; 19 Moons
Rank/wanted rank; None just Warrior
Kin; None

Personality; Willowwisp is a kind gentle soul who can be a bit too playful at times, her sarcasm can come out to sound like she’s rude but she doesn’t know any better. She cares a lot for apprentices and kits and tries to make sure they’re fed before the clan by taking her prey right to their dens.
Crush; none yet
Mate; none yet
Kits; none yet

History; Willowwisp has always had a pretty chill and laid back life, her parents only died a moon ago because of old age, her mother and father had kits at 35 Moons and both died at 56 they were kind cats. She was clan-born and raised and really she wouldn’t have it any other way

Accepted! Will add her to the front page later
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:05 am

aww thanks!
━━━━━[laddies my name is]━━━
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:16 am

Ive already replied ;; i sent moonpetal to timberstar already
╔════════════════════════════════════╗
Hiya,I'm Poppy! I've been on CS for almost 12
years at this point. I'm always searching for new Warrior Cats
roleplays or 1x1 roleplays
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Join Riverclan!

My Links
Deviant Art
Toyhouse
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:55 pm

Im not feeling to well,so I'll get a post up tomorrow after school
╔════════════════════════════════════╗
Hiya,I'm Poppy! I've been on CS for almost 12
years at this point. I'm always searching for new Warrior Cats
roleplays or 1x1 roleplays
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Join Riverclan!

My Links
Deviant Art
Toyhouse
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tΕ«Δ« » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:13 pm

Poppycorn222 wrote:Im not feeling to well,so I'll get a post up tomorrow after school

Aww, get better!~
      Take your time ;w;
    formerly leaves
    tui - he/him <3
tΕ«Δ«

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:59 pm

Maybe. The last part of the name is at least different and the people who post *shrugs*
https://artfight.net/~SpotSong

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me