S T R A N D E D ::🌊:: Shifter RP :: D & F :: O & A!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: S T R A N D E D ::🌊:: Shifter RP :: D & F :: O & A!

Postby Mistfox » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:59 pm

Honestly can’t wait, it has Drama wrote all over it covered in fairy lights and fireworks going off behind, amazing, just amazing
Image Image
Image Image Image
Mistfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:05 pm

@Zarina OOOOOOHOHOooo THINGS JUST GOT A LITTLE MORE INTERESTING. I mean Penny was trying to get Ren to after a secretary bird *ahem* Aiden *ahem* at a certain time in a certain spot xD so yeah, Aiden is sorta on Penny’s hit list. Right at the top. *cackles* Dante might be second. Even though she might be a little intimidated by him xD

It’s okay xD I have no nickname for you. I’ll think of one x3 I just started to call Penelope, Penny, because of Clau, and I guess it’s better than typing out Penelope... along with Emma just to confuse everyone xD

@Ivy Maybe Penny and ivy could be best friends? If not then regular friends.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:23 pm

@WW
Yeah, Dante does tend to take on a wolf-like persona at times.
Mostly to deal with the trauma of his brothers attack. Though
Dante would come after Penny if she hurt Aiden. Much like
myself, he tends to get attached easily.

@Ivy
Neither can I. Best idea ever. Nice little sub plot for our little group.

Edit: I just realized something. With out modern medicine with them,
or at least a way to make it, they aren't going to be the healthyies
bunch. So, it's likely that there are going to be some still-borns and
mothers dying in child-birth, at least more often than in most
countries. And i suddenly want to give Dante a daughter, who's mother
died in child-birth while having twins. But I think that would give Dante
way too much PG points. aka Poor Guy points.
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mistfox » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:25 pm

@ WW
ok that sounds good.

@ Zarina
Yep
Image Image
Image Image Image
Mistfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:51 am

I have returned! did I miss anything huge?

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (they/she)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:25 am

@zan ye, yknow what the more that I talk about Penny hurting Aiden, the more that I want it to happen xD
I get attached easily as well, I try to distance myself from others. Just don’t mind me, I’ll just do this American Gov. worksheet... but no. The person has to talk to me ><

@Ivy; yeeee

@axelandria; nothing big happened... yet. I still need to get the whole plot that galaxxy and I have been explaining to each other. But that would be when I get on WiFi tomorrow on my laptop... I would explain it on the discussion thread but then I’ll have to go back and forth on PMs while using my data so :u
But really nothing major has happened... maybe the plotting of Penny hurting Aiden... and someone else joined who has yet to be accepted.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyeza » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:13 pm

school sucks. sorry about being really inactive.. again, trying my best to work on my schedule and my post.

@probably a doctor. sorry about that doc! i'll post as soon as i can.
(i absolutely hate not being able to post when i want..)

@ivygoldencoyote so sorry, but i must ask you to fix up your form a bit before ivy can be accepted. first off, please include a full name. if you can't think of one, look up common names and find one that fits or something.. also, please provide a "guess" for nationality, if some defining trait, be it physical or character related, shows through the rest, mention what she believes she is. and.. the description of her appearance must be in-depth and not just a few words. look at everyone else's if you need a bit of guidance. please do not copy other people's animals. meera has already taken the ferret. this kind of goes along with her history; please actually provide one. using the "ask" card is not going to get your character accepted. one last thing, how can she be happy and carefree if she's judgy, opinionated, and disrespectful? once you fix these, i'll accept her.
(sorry if i sound salty, just in a bit of pain. braces are a pain. mostly the rubber bands that come with though.)

@axelandria glad you're back! "ww" pretty much summed it up.
(thank you winch!)
kyeza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mistfox » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:21 pm

Uh I’ll not join then, that is too much to change and I’m sorry that I don’t understand nationalities and I can’t do in depth description when I made that at 4am and it is possible for people to have all that in their personality if it’s a split one like her’s depending on who she’s with and as I said it was 4am, I was tired and when I’m tired it is easier to add the history to the form later on, and all the common names are mostly boring and I don’t feel comfortable using them as people already have them and I did not copy ferret, I don’t have time to look through all the animals, I didn’t know somebody already chose it.
Image Image
Image Image Image
Mistfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:38 pm

Okay welp, apparently Social has dropped out of the RP, the PM's me a few days ago after not responding for almost two weeks, so Suki is open for a few love interest and interaction c:
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
Quality Digital art shop,
with a very wiᴅᴇ range of capabilities!
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
humanoids, And Mythical creatures!
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kaliya Eve Evans

Postby Vixyns » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:30 pm

The Code of the Crow
Be true to thy self
Seek knowledge
Be wise
Be a friend to the wolf
Do not fear death
Find the light
within the darkness
Use cunning and trickery
to defeat thy enemies
Soar high
Discover new mysteries
Make every moment count

And do not dare allow
to let someone else
sully thy beautiful wings

name | Kaliya Eve Evans | nickname | Kali | gender | female | age | 19 | positive traits | cunning, precise, swift, smart | negative traits | private, prone to trickery, self-righteous, sarcastic, speaks her mind without thinking about consequences | gen | 2nd | hair | long, black | eyes | blue/grey | height | 5'4 |build | slender | animal | crow |crush | tbd | fears | dying alone, bad storms, loosing the ability to fly | sexuality | straight | orientation | canadian |

For as long as she can remember, Kaliya has been alone. Her mother dying soon after her birth, and her father's whereabouts unknown, she was raised by multiple people on the island, although none never really making her feel wanted. As she grew older, she began to believe that she didn't need anyone, simply because it was easier that way. To believe she was better off alone, than to be full of sorrow when she yearned for someone to care about her as much as she could care about them. Growing up that way caused her to often get into a lot of mischief, because being noticed, even if it was for a bad reason, was better than fading into the background like a fleeting memory. In the long run though, this improved her skills. She became more cunning and precise, all while never even attempting to make a friend or two due to her internal defense mechanism she developed at an early age. Although she may appear cold, calculating, and manipulative to most of the island's inhabitants, deep down she knows she's just putting on a mask to keep from getting hurt. She fears what might happen, should someone ever see through the shifty smiles of deceit. Will they stay by her side or turn their backs on her?

By the way, her role is resident and her feelings towards zane's proposal is still unsure currently.
    As it develops throughout the roleplay I will update stuff here most likely.
Last edited by Vixyns on Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Vixyns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me