lock please

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Despereaux |

Postby Wanderlust . » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:22 am

______________________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________________

┌──────────┐

Age | Five years

Pack |
Rank| Delta Male
Preferred Rank | N/A
Respect, Socalizing with
others, Unusual pelt colors,
Interesting personalities
Dislikes | Rudeness, Bad temp-
erments, Laziness

└──────────┘

For the majority of Despereaux's pup life, he lived in a small pack of six wolves, in which two were his parents, two were his grandparents, and the last two was Despereaux and his brother. His mother and father were highly protective and warned Despereaux and his only brother to never pass the boarder, for there lay two-leggers territory and they'd kill on sight. The small pups tried to listen, but every day that passed Despereaux and his brother would urdge closer the the boarder. The day they were going into their teen years, the two made a pact that they would cross into the two-leggers territory. Of course, neither of them knew what lay ahead.

When their parents and grandparents fell asleep, the pair strode off into the thick forest. Their laughters and the sounds of their paws thudding against the cold terrain. As they strode closer and closer to the boarder, Despereaux's brother became weary of the situation. That didn't stop the pair though, as they wrestled until they fell apon a dark, rough terrain. The males sniffed it intently, their ears twitching in uncertainty. The strong scent of rubber and tar filled Despereaux's nose, in which he scrunched his nose in disgust. His brother simply laughed and slammed into Despereaux, attempting to start the rough housing again. Their playful snarls echoed through the valley, blocking out the sound of a large truck propelling in their direction. Despereaux's brothers eyes got wide, his fur prickling with fear as he quickly pushed Despereaux out of the way. Yelp! The harsh whine scattered through the forest, Despereaux jumping at the noise.

The truck sped off with squealing tires, not even bothering to stop. Despereaux eyed his brother for a second before slowly walking up to him. His ears and tail flopped, soft whines escaped his muzzle as he realized his brother was killed on impact. Rolling thunder clouds boomed nearby, causing Despereaux to run in the other direction. He ran and ran, his paws bleeding from how far he ran. Without knowing it, he ended up in a new pack territory where he formed a bond with the alpha and was taken under their care.

There's days when Despereaux will return from the thick forest, his unsual pelt color covered in thick mud. Sometimes, on the better days, thick globs of mud can be seen slopping off of his thick fur. His firey flaxen colored eyes holding amusement and joy. This male is divergent then most males, as he doesn't care about being big or macho. He cares more about satisfying others, and quenching his need to explore. His need to explore is like a toddler needing to be bottel fed every few hours; in which they can't live without it. Desperaux is a compassionate, easy to get along kind of wolf. Sometimes his gregarious attitude can cause envy in other wolves since he's such a good wolf to get along with. With this, Despereaux can become defensive, and harsh if he is pushed to a certain extent like any other wolf would be. For the most part Despereaux has a heart of gold, but as most, he has his darker moments.
Wanderlust .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: of the night ✰ discussion

Postby Wanderlust . » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:22 am

res for relations
Wanderlust .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Battle | The scout

Postby Wanderlust . » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:27 am

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
xxxxx───── Y O U ! !
┌──────────────┐

i. battle // ii. masculine // iii. five years old // iv.
heterosexual // v. interested in none // vi. scout
// vii. father to none at this time

└──────────────┘

Battle. A large grey wolf whose pelt contains smudges of brown and splatters of black and white. Height of 2.9 feet at shoulder length and weighs in at 182 pounds of muscle, thus making him larger then most male wolves. From a distance, Battle looks very intimidating, as though no one wants to cross paths with this male. Truly, he can be aggressive and protective when he chooses to be, but for the most part he doesn't act like that. The wolves who do know him, know him as being a flirtatious, humorous, and compassionate wolf. He is the one wolf who is willing to get into any type of mischievous activity for the fun of it and then laugh about his actions later. On his free time, Battle enjoys a long run through the forest and some late night hunting.

As for history, Battle doesn't have much of one. He was born into the pack on the rainy day of May 23rd, being the only boy out of a litter of three. His mother, Ayame, was good friends with an old healer which also had a litter of three female pups that day. Battle and his sisters grew up with the healers pups, to which he eventually ended up falling inlove with one of them. Battle loved her, and thought she loved him also... By the time they were old enough, she told him she was pregnant with his pups. He was so elated and every day that went by he was getting more and more impatient to meet his pups, or so he thought were his. When the day came and she had the pups, it dawned on him. The pups were small little black blobs of fur, and neither her or Battle were pure black wolves. Bullet became hurt and full of rage, finding out she had been with a rouge. He then chased her, and the rouge off, leaving the rouge unable to ever have anymore offspring again. To this day, Bullet hasn't seen her, or the rouge again, thankfully. If he was to see them again, he'd probably kill them.

xxxxx───── B R E A T H E ! !
Wanderlust .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wanderlust . » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:27 am

res for relations
Wanderlust .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haru ; » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:55 pm

I have changed my babe's name to Calypso! Sorry for any inconvenience caused!
look at my unhealthy obsession with sport animes
haru ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby versemi » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:36 pm

ᴅɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ﹐ wrote:Forms for Despereaux and Battle.

Both are accepted!
versemi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby versemi » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:37 pm

petrichor ; wrote:I have changed my babe's name to Calypso! Sorry for any inconvenience caused!

That is not a problem nor an inconvenience at all, thank you for letting me know!
versemi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby versemi » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:24 pm

I kind of regret something about when I set up the rp.. I didn't have all 10 spots for the very first page reserved, instead I just jumped into rping. How would you guys feel if I just copy and pasted everything into a new topic with the same title and everything, reserved all the spots on the first page, left it unlocked, and let you guys copy and paste your posts in the same order, and then had it locked?

Would that be too much of a hassle? Do you like how it is now? Would you prefer if I did that so that I could go more into detail with the territory, relationships, etc.?
versemi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:48 pm

Fine by me!
ataraxic_gone