A New Hope ☀ Discussion Thread ☀ Not Accepting

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: A New Hope | Discussion Thread | Not Accepting

Postby C a s » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:02 pm

@Cradily, sure thing, I'm sure stormy will be fine with it. That's you and Cj with one, so one kit left! Oh, also, have you decided on a mentor for Meadowpaw? Blazepaw and Hornetpaw's can be announced in roleplay, since one is dead and the other dying.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:06 pm

@tainted; I know i'll feel awful for him when that time comes but it'll be at least twelve moons. I may after he becomes an elder make him entirely blind but I'm not sure, possibly won't even have him join Starclan until he reaches 90 to 100 moons and he's only at 77 now. I'm sure Daydream and Acornspots will lean on each other greatly, probably Foxcloud too will be mourning.

@cradily; absolutely! and no worries he's got like 20+ moons in him still, I love him too. I could see one of the kits being like him completely so mellow and relaxed and happy go lucky. and LOL nah nobody else will come in the way but for real, he loves Dappleleaf though.

@cas; hmmm alright well I guess I'll just have to be ancey and ready for everything to unfold and happen.
    Fair enough, yeah I'd suggest 2 kits for them. One litter and that's it, Weaselstripe would be happy and love her and be grateful that she did agree since he knows how much she loves being a warrior.
    Hopefully by all that Foxcloud can get Deertail to forgive her and they'd be having perhaps their own litter.
    wow i love how most of our characters seem to have crushes on each other. I didn't plain on it it just happened.
    Like Beestar for Blizzardclaw since they spend so much time with one another it makes sense but also he has always had a crush on her.
    Though Mistflower and Swiftbadger I don't know if they'll work, they seem cute though. But I still feel like Littleflower and Swiftbadger are just meant to be.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:10 pm

@stormy, yeah, a lot of are characters have ended up involved lol. I'm unsure if Beestar will ever take another mate tbh, she'll try and get over her affection but I think it will take something drastic. As for Swifty, I really have no clue what I'm going to do with him at the moment. Littleflower is his bff, but I don't know if he'd even consider taking another queen as his mate.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:18 pm

@cas; lol it wasn't planned I swear but it is funny. That's fair plus she's leader and has all those duties and I'm sure Blizzardclaw will eventually get over the fact it's never going to happen and always remain at her side. That's fair, maybe he's just not the kind to take a mate anyway. Afterall look at Deertail and Foxcloud, they will be a couple I'm sure that we just can't plan for as things, I hope they stay together though - they make me happy
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A New Hope ☀ Discussion Thread ☀ Accepting Apprentices&E

Postby C a s » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:25 pm

@stormy, yeah, but I really doubt it - this will be Deer's second failed mate, this time with an even bigger betrayal in his opinion. I really doubt he'll even claim the kits, since they aren't his, tbh, and it will probably be the last straw for him when she refuses to tell him who their actual father is.

Just a PSA for everyone:
I've reopened accepting in light of a member's removal! We're currently accepting OakClan apprentices, EagleClan warriors, Elders for either Clan, and outsiders!
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:32 pm

@cas; awe I sads now, poor Deertail.... I hope he does but I understand if he doesn't, can't blame him for not possibly trusting Foxcloud after that or anybody really. Unless it's Mistflower who he trusts and is close to but even by then maybe Mistflower might feel like she's over trying to love.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bluey, » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:41 pm

Hi, for pregnant queens do I post a form for the unborn kits now and not use them until they are born?
Image Imagecredits
Image Image

english • deutsch
Bluey,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:43 pm

@Cas, oh shoot I always forget about mentors. How about Frostpetal for Meadowpaw?

I could honestly kinda picture Deertail with Mistflower, if DeerXFox and MistXSwift don't work out. Realistically though, yeah, Deer is probably just going to be done with she-cats by that point lmao. Especially if MistXSwift don't work out and Mist ends up getting mysteriously pregnant anyway ( ;) ) with no known mate, that would probably only make Deer more wary, since he could probably figure out it was the same tom who got Fox pregnant, even if he doesn't know who.

@Cloudtail, I believe you can post them now! You can wait until the kits are born if you'd like, but I've seen some people post forms for their unborn kits as well so I don't think it matters either way.
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bluey, » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:50 pm

Ok!
Image Imagecredits
Image Image

english • deutsch
Bluey,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:57 pm

@cradily; same though fox and him were cute prior to her and south having a thing for a moment. Lol yeah truth like if you had two failed mates I would give up by then but you never know. Oh yeah I forgot we discussed how she could possibly end up getting pregnant mysteriously by a source ;) You're right though I think Deer would slowly realize the father must be the same as two of the kits look the same despite having different mothers.
    I wonder what will happen to Foxcloud's kits when they do finally find out who their father is. I feel like Redkit(or paw if that's when they find out) would be pissed but would end up using it to his advantage to try to become leader one day of Eagleclan to carry on Southstar's bloodline as leader
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me