2082 - discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Most likely to win in training?

TARS
29%
Wren
35%
Darian
No votes
Elora
6%
Felix
24%
Zandria
No votes
Raiden
No votes
Rhys
No votes
Crystal
6%
Maxwell
No votes

Total votes : 17

Re: 2082

Postby SmolDrago » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:44 am

@Nightsent, that's fine with me ^^ im gonna post a starter for Cass in the mess soon i think.
SmolDrago

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:43 pm

this thread moves so fast wow

also, does anyone wanna give hailey a cute crush/be crushed on?

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (they/she)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Expired_Karma » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:54 pm

@axelandria
Maybe FireFlies could be a little crush for Hailey?She isn’t in love or have a crush on anyone.So maybe?
Check out my Flight Rising :D
http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/335223

And check out my EggCave :0
https://eggcave.com/cove
Expired_Karma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:56 pm

AkikoAyama wrote:@axelandria
Maybe FireFlies could be a little crush for Hailey?She isn’t in love or have a crush on anyone.So maybe?

I looked at her form, and hailey would be scared off by fireflies.. sorry. thank you though!

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (they/she)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Expired_Karma » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:59 pm

@axelandria
I was just offering the possibility XD
Check out my Flight Rising :D
http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/335223

And check out my EggCave :0
https://eggcave.com/cove
Expired_Karma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bailey.t136 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:01 pm

faceclaim tyler hoechlin
┌─────────────────────┐
ansel hanes
❛ cisgender male. ❛ heterosexual. ❛ 26 years old. ❛ 6'3". ❛ 255 lbs.
❛ thick, dark, untamed hair. ❛ warm, earthy, hazel eyes.
❛build - broad, muscular, toned, daunting.
❛ body mods - scars, both hands from fistfights.
❛ allergies - n/a. ❛ visual revocation. ❛ rebel soldier. ❛ mess hall.
❛ tags --. ❛ mentions --. ❛ wife - (al)ice hanes.

└─────────────────────┘
┌─────────────────────┐
❛ traits ❜
| ❛ pos. ❛ strong. ❛ quick-thinking. ❛ kind. ❛ commited. |
| ❛ neut. ❛ protective. ❛ fearless. ❛ ambitious. |
| ❛ neg. ❛ unpredictable. ❛ self-sacrificing. |

└─────────────────────┘
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

❛HISTORY -- arguments with loud voices, fights in the hallways, the slamming of bedroom doors. curses under the breath. silent family dinners, and long, uncomfortable weekends. this was all ansel could remember from his life before being shipped off to his conditioning school. an antagonistic father and a quiet, lonely mother. she was his light, and his father such darkness. he only wished he could have saved her.

flash forward fifteen years and as ansel grew within the complex political system, so did his resentment grow for the demeaning masculine characters under which he was serving. lead often by passion and commitment, ansel soon realized he was fighting the very people that were like him. people who were oppressed and dispatched. people who had no say in their futures or those of their children.

he remembered one night, he would never forget her face... a woman was caught in the alleyway being accused of hiding her daughter from the system. the soldiers spat and growled at her with no mercy. no tears could quell their appetite for justice. was this who he was? a simple cog in the gears of malice and contingencies? no longer did he feel like he was pursuing this proclaimed justice or fighting for the right cause, but rather placing those in danger who truly cared about those around them and the futures for those to come. it took him two years to determine his plan to desert his post in the ongoing war, but after supper one night, he switched for a guard position and never looked back.

his life's direction was intimidating and unknown but he made up his mind that he would eventually fight for what, or rather who, he believed was being done such injustice. he would fight against the government like he had so desperately wanted to fight his father, and he would shield those less capable, less free like his mother, for as long as his heartbeat was strong within him.

he began life as a secret rebel supporter on the streets of chicago, aiding gatherers and collectors as he could, all while diverting what tips the taskforce officers were receiving if possible. this worked for a several years until one day, a familiar face came bravely to his small doorstep. it was the woman from the alley. how did she know he had turned? but he didn't question it long, welcoming her into his home and listening as she broken-heartedly spilled of her daughter who indeed had been hidden from the government. but this was not her reason for tears - no. her daughter was tired of hiding and her mother feared for her very life.

ansel didn't quite know how to help her - he surely couldn't stop the girl form running to the government if she was determined to do so, but quietly, ideas began pulling at his spirit and he could feel the girl's desperation to be free. he knew the feeling all too well.

"bring her to me..." he whispered with a kind smile and soon, the slender blond stood in his home before him.

her name was alice. al, as he would soon learn to call her. and how she was determined. from the moment she stepped into his home, he knew she would be a master of her skills and a queen-pin on the chessboard of anyone who was lucky enough to capture her spirit. unstoppable and absolutely filled with wonder. he offered to teach alice how to craft her skills and abilities - enough to protect herself and to make her a noble adversary for any single taskforce officer. he would come to teach her the weight of their gifts as he called them, and soon, he found in return, that she was somehow magically pulling down his own walls he had placed up to protect himself from hurt so long ago.

through their many months of training, ansel was left humbled by her sweet presence, realizing she was all any man could ever hope for, and in a life so threatened by danger and uncertainty, he wouldn't risk losing her to any other fate. one day, with his heart in his throat, he knelt before her with his mother's ring tucked in his fingertips. he would swear to guard her heart and protect her spirit with all that he had, and that was the day ansel finally found his home.

as the next year passed, activities within the taskforce and government were continuing to grow more and more rigorous and dangerous. a neighbor pulled from their home. a parade crashed in the streets. ansel knew that, in order to protect his wife and their future, he would have to begin his pursuit of the only thing that could truly keep them safe. the rebellion.

flashforward three months and he and his wife have been welcomed warmly into the base of his fellow warriors. he had already known a few of the rebels from the upper city and his dedicated support, and the couple was instantly made comfortable and offered whatever additional training or mentorships they needed to aid in this pursuit of freedom.

he still cares deeply for alice and the two have grown near-inseparable in recent weeks, clinging to what they know and love. their relationship is known to the majority of the upper ranks within the rebellion, but as they have only been there for a few months, they still have yet to meet everyone. ansel is determined though, to work hard to provide for his wife and team, and he hopes in time to work his way to a promotion and eventually, to a family.

TLDR
- daddy issues, deserter of the governmental army, was a secret supporter of the rebel alliance, trained alice to harness her powers, fell in love, married alice, joined in the rebellion for the safety of his wife and future

❛PERSONALITY -- ansel is the man you want to have on your side. when he truly sets his mind to something, he will commit and work at it until the end result is more than anyone could expect or hope. he is full of passion and lives to fulfill his duty, naturally taking on leadership roles and often stepping in where others may not be willing to. this oftentimes leads him to favor imaginative and powerful solutions, but causes him to sometimes act irrationally or unpredictably. his quick-thinking has saved many a life, and his kindness and strength have proven his loyalty and wit, but one of ansel's most dangerous drawbacks comes in the combination of his ambition and fearlessness, with the fact that he is self-sacrificing. not only will he step in the line of fire to protect those around him, but he will see nothing wrong with doing so. no second thought. the opportunity to save a life fulfills him and he often struggles to think much further ahead, where losing his life may have a far worse impact than such a well-meant, but impulse decision.

ansel also has serious heartache from his history with his father and carries a disdain that is heavier than he would like to admit. when asked about his past, ansel tends to favor telling exciting stories of alley fights, defending those in need, or his encounters with the taskforce, rather his family or childhood. his mother is a soft-spot for him - one of the only chinks in his armor, and his father is what made him take up his sword in the first place. due to such a painful childhood, he tends to take things personally, even when they aren't intended to be negative, and he assumes most other adult men are aggressive and unforgiving unless proven otherwise. deep down though, he desperately seeks masculine affirmation from his superiors and strives to do his best in every situation. while ansel won't tolerate being called "son," he hopes one day to build a family of his own where he can shift the difficult past of his into something positive for his children. one of ansels only other pet-peeves is that he hates the "meat-head" perception of most soldiers - walking into a room and being seen as a chess piece, an intimidation tactic and nothing else. so he strives to be more.

as for al, he's humbled to have her. she is his sweet butterfly and his reason to fight for a better future. her positive personality and the light she brings to his darkness keep him going, and he would do absolutely anything for her. they are truly each other's yin and yang and ansel hopes one day to raise a family with her.

❛POWER -- ansel's power is visual revocation, meaning he has the ability to make others go blind for as long as he can hold his power, but in exchange, he will also become blind while he is using it. this factor has resulted in quite a bit of time spent training in blindfolded combat and building the stamina to hold his masking force while fighting. using this ability leaves ansel's body weak and his mind combating dizzying migraines for several hours afterward, but he has learned to use it sparingly. he has no offensive power other than this, so he spends a good portion of his time practicing hand-to-hand groveling and readying himself for any opponent, as best as he can.

┌───────────────────────────────────┐
❛ be strong but not rude, kind but not weak, humble but not timid, and proud but not arrogant ❜
└───────────────────────────────────┘
Last edited by bailey.t136 on Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:56 pm, edited 9 times in total.
bailey.t136

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bailey.t136 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:02 pm

faceclaim tyler hoechlin
relations

(al)ice hanes -- his wife and the absolute light of his life. he is humbled to have her as his closest friend and she often acts as the yin to his yang. she is the light in his internal darkness and he would never let anything happen to her. she also gives good snuggles and is a really great listener.

michael hexe -- this guy is just about as strong in power as he is in character. ansel respects michael with the absolute utmost dedication and feels he owes nearly everything to him, after michael was one of the first to welcome him into the rebellion. ansel sees him as a fine role-model and as a comrade - just an all-around good, genuine guy that he would willingly fight alongside. he enjoys being around him and would drift to him in a crowd.

nicholas steele -- for such a young guy, nic stands with such an overwhelming presence - even if he doesn't know it. his constant positivity, humility, and honesty make him a very easy person to be around, and his drive for success is one of the things that ansel finds the most admirable in him. nic never gives up on anyone, and likewise, ansel would defend him in a heartbeat. although nic is several years young than ansel, he feels he is someone everyone hopes to have in their life - a friend to trust and a brother to bond with. ansel always looks forward to their runs together and he secretly looks at nic as the invaluable little brother he's never had.
Last edited by bailey.t136 on Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.
bailey.t136

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kabayø » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:04 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Alice Hanes | Cisfemale | 22 Years | Light Manipulation | Heterosexual | Married
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Fortunately for Al, she never faced the unforgiving conditioning and indoctrination that many other inhumans faced early in life. Her mother became her sole protector since the day her father was taken away by the government after his own powers were discovered. From the day she was born, Alice owed everything to her mother. She kept her safe, allowed her to live a rather sheltered childhood despite the occasional visits from government agents. Because of who her father was, Al was suspected as an inhuman herself, though she never developed abilities until her late teens. Due to such a late inheritance, she was regarded as powerless, and by then had been forgotten by the system. Al never seemed fazed by the absence of a father figure, yet forever remained curious about him. What happened to him? What was he like? Did he even know she existed? These questions never disappeared from her mind. It this day, she still has them stored, prepared for the slim chance that she may meet him again.

The discovery of her powers came as a complete shock, especially to her mother who’s fear of losing her daughter led her to conceal Al as well as she could. Restlessness for Al came with this suppression. Always so outgoing and determined, she quickly grew withdrawn and reclusive, the prejudice views of her kind locked in her mind from the society they lived in. She was afraid, confused, and searching for answers. She became reckless, foolishly unafraid of being found out and wishing instead to discover what exactly she was capable of. It was a small mistake, but one that costed Alice and her mother gravely. Reports of a girl controlling light itself at the touch of a hand flooded into officials, and it was Alice’s mother in the line of fire. She’d never forget that day. Her mother caught in the alley, taken away while Al fled for cover. She could’ve done something. Saved her mother from days of trials and interrogations. Luckily, Al with gone without a trace and officials absent of solid evidence, her mother was free to go, but under the watchful eyes of the government.

She needed an escape. Being around her own home endangered her mother, yet she couldn't survive alone. Not with a secret such as hers which would burden her for eternity. Thankfully, it was her mother who reached out to him. His name was Ansel, the man who would change her life forever. The moment Al fixed her gaze upon him, a certain aura of security accompanied his very presence. She’d been lost for a long time, but being in his company for the first time seemed to bring her back. She’d found hope again. And was able to set her sights on a future. Being with him was the key to rebuilding confidence within herself. She grew stronger, more resilient than she’d ever felt before both physically and emotionally.

Her attraction for him wasn’t clearly instant. Months of training was built upon a platonic relationship, but she soon realised this man was everything she’d ever hoped for. He’d brought her in out of the kindness of his heart, and as her feelings grew, his grew in return. Her heart almost stopped the day he knelt before her, requesting her hand in holy matrimony. The way Al saw it, there was only one answer. With their marriage bound on the foundations of war and destruction, their love for each other wouldn’t protect them. Sanctuary was found within the rebellion where they each found their place within the ranks of an army.

While in her past Al was known to be reckless, she’s grown far more reserved through training and performing her duties. With so much she can now lose, she’s now cautious when danger is present and in return will worry for Ansel when he’s away. However, Al knows the risks that accompany this life, and won’t allow her emotions to override her responsibilities. Besides, she trusts Ansel well enough to keep himself alive. Her fiery determination isn’t something she’s lost over the years, as she’s still willing to fight for equality for the mutants. Even if it means putting her own life on the line. She still has her quick wits to get her through this, and a fire within her far from ready to die out
      ➣ 5ft 5’
      ➣ Lean build
      ➣ Dark Brown Eyes
      ➣ Light Blonde Hair
      ➣ American Caucasian
      ➣ Wife of Ansel Hanes
      ➣ Collector
      ➣ FC: Olivia Holt

Powers
      Al’s powers are known to be complex,
      unpredictable, but not unintentionally lethal. The utilisation of her abilities require extreme focus and concentration if she wishes to use them effectively, and doing so required her to fully understand the how they work and flaws that accompany them. An unknown force within Alice allow so her to absorb electromagnetic radiation from the sun, which in turn, gives her the ability to channel Lightforce energy. This means she isn’t able to protect and manipulate light generated primarily from her palms and fingertips. While her energy depletes faster after dusk without the sun’s rays, she is far more reliant on her abilities during the day. Hours of training have enhanced her combat strategy, When in battle, she can manipulate light to blind enemies, by causing them to lose sight she can escape or plan her next attack. She also able to summon blades from light energy, though this requires a lot of focus, as she must concentrate enough to attract the polygons to create a physical object within the palm of her hand. The blade dissipates when she loses focus or energy. Alice has also found that by using her powers excessively, her hands can be burned by the constant heat energy exposed to her skin. Constant use can also make her physically tired.

kabayø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kabayø » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:05 pm

Res Al’s relations
kabayø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightsent » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:35 pm

they look great!!! michael is gonna be so protective oml i'll add them to the front now! feel free to post when you get the chance and thank you so much for joining!
Nightsent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me