Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (discussion!)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (discussion!)

Postby Dracowolf » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:31 pm

Well other than what's in the story, there was a prophecy talking about how the barrier is gone and that it's just the start, that they may lose their powers. My characters Natalia and Bane who are both ex-members of the pack, came back because of rumors and discovered that other packs in the forest have gone completely missing, no signs of a fight, just gone, scents are stale, nothing is right. They went to the pack to tell them and after chose to leave, and move into the empty pack territory to be there in case help is needed and try to find answers. Vera sent our patrols to check both the borders and the claims that Natalia and Bane made. Here was the previous recap that included that post in it
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:56 pm

Im thinking on changing Moonstones' name To Moonshine
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:07 pm

I'll get posts up tomorrow :)
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight folf » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:11 pm

I know I'm adding a new character!

Name: Link
Sexuality: Unknown
Wanted rank: Fighter
Powers: None
mutations: Triforce birth mark
Personality: Brave, kind, understanding, silent- Only talks when necessary.
History: Not much is known about it, Only that he lost a dear friend and is looking for her.
And he's out to save wolf kind of course!
Family: Unknown
Crush: Midna
Mate: Midna
Pups: Would love some
Other: Umm... Nope
Last edited by Simon on Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: art theft removed
Don't worry, I'm a friend
Please join
Wolves of incarnation Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3818142
Fox mobs of Chicago
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3876391&p=120121837#p120121837
Firelight folf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracowolf » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:49 am

Hey, TwinDragons, just noticed your tiny font asking on minimums, according to the rules it's at least two full sentences, so you're doing great. If you're ever worried a post might feel too short against a beefier post, my suggestion is to just ask yourself did you give someone something to respond to. If the answer is yes, then you're good to go.
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:58 am

| 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 |
ˈstärˌlīt

"Purity isn't a quality I value, it's just a quality I have."

Name and Nicknames
Starlight
Star, Light

Sex & Gender
Female

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Rank
Healer

Rank Wanted
She's happy with healer, but has always dreamed of being alpha, but haven't all young wolves?

Powers and Mutations
Starlight, similarly to her sister, can appear to become pure light. This enables her to escape tricky situations, travel far distances and well, it just looks impressive. Star has beautiful white wings, feathered similarly to eagle wings (except much larger), so obviously she can fly, though she rarely does.

Personality
Starlight is a kind-hearted she-wolf who would give her life for her friends, family and pack. She is loyal and brave. Star's caring nature quickly got her to become a healer. Starlight is surprisingly shy for the wolf she appears to be, and this can effect how she deals with situations. The she-wolf is level-headed and logical but the feelings she has for friends and family can push this quality out the window. Starlight isn't ever quick to anger but definitely has a fiery streak in her. Her sister and her seem to almost be like yin and yang, Star representing light, purity, things like that.

Image(s)/Description
Another Image
Starlight is a white wolf and (like most powered wolves) is larger than a regular grey wolf. Obviously, she has white wings. Star has golden brown eyes that always appear kind and calm. Her expressions usually seem gentle or concerned.

Backstory
Two years ago, young female wolf named Issoropia (Isso) gave birth to two female pups. In the eyes of her pack, it was a miracle, but to some, she was too young, and those select few were right. The father of the pups, Balansere, was one of the pack's best fighters. Together, the couple had made the alpha pair look like amateurs, but as soon as the pups were born, Balansere distanced himself, not wanting that 'responsibility'. One day, he just left. He hasn't been seen since, and is presumed dead. Isso was left with a broken heart and two tiny pups. But she prevailed, determined to prove the doubters wrong. Isso raised the pups until they could fend for themselves. Then her body just gave up. Starlight carried this better than her sister, but everyone was left distraught.
Starlight grew up with this as a motivator. From a young age, her kindness and compassion had shon through, showing great promise of a healer. And that's just what she did-became a healer. However, her sister's disappearance put another great strain h=on her life. She always will miss her sister, and would do anything to get her back, but Shadow was too far gone. There was nothing she could do.
And this brings us to the present. With the recent troubles, Starlight has been left wondering if her sister is ok, hoping that she is. Though her own feathers are slowly dropping out, she remains strong. But her magic is fading with the rest of the pack, and her strength is too. Starlight was always seen as her mother's daughter.

Family
Mother - Issoropia (deceased) | Father - Balansere (MIA/presumed deceased) | Sibling(s) - Shadow (sister)(loner)

Crush/Mate
Sky (crush)

Pups
None (yet).

Other
PLEASE tell me if I've done anything wrong or need to change anything :3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

| Sнαdσω |
ˈSHadō

"You may see me at night, or in your nightmares. I am dangerous to those who don't know me. Don't fear the shadows, fear [i]me."[/i]

Name and Nicknames
Shadow
Shads

Sex & Gender
Female

Sexuality
Heteroflexible

Rank
Loner

Rank Wanted
Alpha perhaps.

Powers and Mutations
Shadow, like her sister, has wings, except she can make hers turn into blue wisp at will. In fact, her eyes can glow bright blue, and her body appears to emit blue wisp/smoke. She can also get inside others' heads (literally). She usually glows like this when in wolves' heads and/or if she's about to go 'shadow'. Going 'shadow' is when she turns into pure dark-shadows. She uses this power to sneak around and break into enemy lines. Also, if she attacks anything in her shadow form, and she kills them, they become a shadow for all eternity.

Personality
Shadow is cruel, callous, calculating and full of malice. She was always a loner and never fit in. Shadow was always blunt and violent with other pups and caused everyone a great deal of concern with the alphas. Unknown to the whole pack, accept the alpha, she tried to attack and take power. However, this was her breaking point and she was going to leave anyway, especially if this did not succeed. So she slunk away into shadow. Shadow will kill without regret or a second thought. Despite being a bit psychotic, Shadow would die for those she loves, but only when they love her back (unless it's her own pups, seriously, if they hate her she'll love them to death). Because of this, she always looks out for her sister, and watches Leon from time to time.

Image(s)/Description
Another Image
Shadow is completely black with odd aqua eyes. Her wings are as black as she is and are more angled than her sisters egal/angel like wings. Unlike her sister, her eyes always look cold. She seems to represent the dark side of everything-the very opposite of her sister.

Backstory
Two years ago, young female wolf named Issoropia (Isso) gave birth to two female pups. In the eyes of her pack, it was a miracle, but to some, she was too young, and those select few were right. The father of the pups, Balansere, was one of the pack's best fighters. Together, the couple had made the alpha pair look like amateurs, but as soon as the pups were born, Balansere distanced himself, not wanting that 'responsibility'. One day, he just left. He hasn't been seen since, and is presumed dead. Isso was left with a broken heart and two tiny pups. But she prevailed, determined to prove the doubters wrong. Isso raised the pups until they could fend for themselves. Then her body just gave up. Shadow completely broke inside and closed off from everyone around her.
Shadow always showed her dark side and never bothered to hide any of her malice. Growing up, she was always more violent and dark than the other pups. She showed promise of being a good hunter or fighter, but she wasn't satisfied. She concerned all the pack wolves with her personality, and she definitely took after her father more than her mother.
Shadow was unhappy with the way the pack was run, the way conflict was dealt with and how merciful the pack was to intruders, so she left. Maybe to start her own pack, maybe just to live out her life. She didn't know. But she did know she preferred being alone.
And this brings us to the present. She watches the pack closely, always deciding whether to take power for herself And keeping an eye on her sister. She still cares for her, but she can't show it. She never could. And now, her power is fading. Her feathers and falling to the floor. But that doesn't matter. Now she's not relying on her magic, she's stronger. And is growing stronger still.
And hey, she is one of the best fighters there is, it's just a shame she fights for herself, not the pack.

Family
Mother - Issoropia (deceased) | Father - Balansere (MIA/presumed deceased) | Sibling(s) - Starlight (sister)(pack healer)

Crush/Mate
Leon (crush, though she'd NEVER EVER EVER tell or show it, and she knows he'd never like her because, you know, she's a bit of a psycho).

Pups
None (yet).

Other
PLEASE tell me if I've done anything wrong or need to change anything :3

Skitty :3
Last edited by ☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ on Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:23 pm

Im gonna Change Moonstones' name into moonshine if thats alright
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight folf » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:49 pm

Can I take Goldenstar out of the rp when Link is accepted?
Don't worry, I'm a friend
Please join
Wolves of incarnation Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3818142
Fox mobs of Chicago
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3876391&p=120121837#p120121837
Firelight folf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracowolf » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:57 pm

I know it's Keesa's choice in the end but Link isn't your own character, it is clearly the Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess version of Link. Maybe Keesa will be okay with it but this isn't a fandom RP, so he may be out of place.
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me