What have we become?! (Discussion Thread)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

What should the fate of this RP be?

Work with it and continue where we are. :3
8%
Remake it into new RP with same/similar plot :3
33%
Remake into new RP with a different plot :3
58%
Other ideas (Feel free to PM me) :3
No votes

Total votes : 12

Re: What have we become?! (Discussion Thread)

Postby Fortune's Fool » Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:31 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Lol, I'm glad he's a rabbit though. Since Sandy and Sunny are rabbits and Sandy has a crush on him.

It's fine.

Venti isn't a rabbit! He's a hare -- that's an entirely different species. And he'd still have mostly been a hare as a skvader, which has the body, head, and legs of a hare and the wings and tail of a wood grouse. Not much would have changed if I HAD made him a skvader other than him Having Wings lol.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 23, 2023 3:48 pm

Foxes81_of_Anime wrote:Maybe DM the person playin Ruggie?

I think it's cocogerber, and last time they vanished I tried to message them but they didn't answer...or told me they weren't going to be RPing anymore. Then they suddenly showed up here so like...I don't know what to believe anymore, since they've vanished again.

TropicalPumpkin wrote:Hi everyone! Please excuse my absence, things got a bit hectic irl, but I'm here and all new characters are accepted! ^^

EDIT: I would recommend PMing that person that played Ruggy and/or I can in a little bit. No rush or worries, just chiming in!

Thank you all for your patience with me! ^^'

It's fine
XD

Yeah, if you want to try to message them, Tropic, you can try. I don't know if they'll answer though.

XD welcome

Add: I've been rewarding GLITCH's videos and watching fans edits and stuff, and they seem to all believe the drones can age, or maybe like drones have a memory core or chip that gets transferred to an 'older' body after a certain number of years. I'm going to keep Uzi 18, make N and V 20, and Cyn is going to be 15 or 16 since to me she looked ten or eleven. She looked little when Tessa brought her in, but not too little, and some amount of time passed, so she'd be older now.

Fortune's Fool wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:Lol, I'm glad he's a rabbit though. Since Sandy and Sunny are rabbits and Sandy has a crush on him.

It's fine.

Venti isn't a rabbit! He's a hare -- that's an entirely different species. And he'd still have mostly been a hare as a skvader, which has the body, head, and legs of a hare and the wings and tail of a wood grouse. Not much would have changed if I HAD made him a skvader other than him Having Wings lol.

Ah, Kay, cool, thank you for letting me know what a skvader is. I had no idea what it actually was.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxes81_of_Anime » Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:23 am

Spiritstar3 wrote:

I think it's cocogerber, and last time they vanished I tried to message them but they didn't answer...or told me they weren't going to be RPing anymore. Then they suddenly showed up here so like...I don't know what to believe anymore, since they've vanished again.

Maybe some stuff is goin on irl, cos I know a lot of us know the feelin of wanting ta drop out of an rp for the sake of the others
Actually, I've been considering leavin myself but I figure I'll stay since my schedule is very slowly freeing up hehe
We can leave em behind for now, though?
"I want to become a prince just like the ones in shoujo manga...!"

"Good morning! I hope today will be a good day too!"

"Ha! Today is the release day of a new volume...!"

"Do you read any manga? I can give you some good recommendations!"

"The next volume of my favorite series is on sale today!"

"I hope I'll become a prince one day"... "There, that'll do it. Wait, did I say that out loud?!"

"Yay! I love sweets! Thank you for the chocolate!"

Foxes81_of_Anime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:46 am

Foxes81_of_Anime wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:

Maybe some stuff is goin on irl, cos I know a lot of us know the feelin of wanting ta drop out of an rp for the sake of the others
Actually, I've been considering leavin myself but I figure I'll stay since my schedule is very slowly freeing up hehe

Ah, yeah.
Aw, I'm sorry you want to leave too. But if you have free time, yeah, you could stay.
Mm...I don't know. Tropic said they'd try to message coco
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxes81_of_Anime » Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:30 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:
Foxes81_of_Anime wrote:

Ah, yeah.
Aw, I'm sorry you want to leave too. But if you have free time, yeah, you could stay.

I just don't really wanna slow y'all down, ya know?
Hoping I can get back into the swing of things, though!

Let's wait a few days, then,, I think pretty much all my characters minus maybe Kota are in an interaction with them, though...

"I hope I'll become a prince one day"... "There, that'll do it. Wait, did I say that out loud?!"

Foxes81_of_Anime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:40 pm

Foxes81_of_Anime wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:Ah, yeah.

I just don't really wanna slow y'all down, ya know?
Hoping I can get back into the swing of things, though!

Let's wait a few days, then,, I think pretty much all my characters minus maybe Kota are in an interaction with them, though...

I don't think you would slow us done.
Yeah, I hope you can.

Kay kay.
I only have two characters interacting with coco, if you mean all yours are tagged by them aside from Kota.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wyverncult » Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:14 pm

kind of got flooded out; anybody have any groups or characters open that zangetsu can jump in with? :D
xxxx

rec me some
retro games!‎

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

_now playing:_

MMX; FFXIII
RE3; NMH2
SNATCHER
RGG GAIDEN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxes81_of_Anime » Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:04 pm

Ichigo's open for now cos the person who was w him is gone for now-

Foxes81_of_Anime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:31 am

Hi everyone! Didn't mean to disappear for a week, ahhhhh! :what:

@Fortunes Fool Sorry this RP has been so chaotic and I didn't make that clear on the front page in the first place. I also agree that Skvader Venti would be AMAZING but you can do as you please and what you'd like with your own character and everything lol

@bigwig You can do whatever you are most comfortable with in terms of staying or leaving the RP. We all respect and unerstand your decision though you will be missed.

To clarify and be completely upfront and honest, I'm thinking about remaking this RP with a fresh start due to the fact that I feel I wasn't clear enough about my intentions for this RP and didn't think about adding in mythical animals until the RP had already began which is totally on me as the person whose supposed to be running this RP... :oops:

Another option is to keep going as is and work with what we got. I did go ahead and make a poll so people are free to vote if they want to. :3

If we do decide to continue on, I'll be sure to update the front page to more clearly state and allow Mythical Creatures AND, in addition, if people wish to change up their characters to be mythical creatures because they think that would be more fitting for them, thats totally fine!! :thumbup:
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:51 am

TropicalPumpkin wrote:Hi everyone! Didn't mean to disappear for a week, ahhhhh! :what:

To clarify and be completely upfront and honest, I'm thinking about remaking this RP with a fresh start due to the fact that I feel I wasn't clear enough about my intentions for this RP and didn't think about adding in mythical animals until the RP had already began which is totally on me as the person whose supposed to be running this RP... :oops:

Another option is to keep going as is and work with what we got. I did go ahead and make a poll so people are free to vote if they want to. :3

If we do decide to continue on, I'll be sure to update the front page to more clearly state and allow Mythical Creatures AND, in addition, if people wish to change up their characters to be mythical creatures because they think that would be more fitting for them, thats totally fine!! :thumbup:

Ah, I voted wrong...I meant to pick one of the remake options. Sorry.

I honestly think we should keep the plot, but if you can come up with a new plot that would be fine to.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me