A New Hope ☀ Discussion Thread ☀ Not Accepting

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: A New Hope | Discussion Thread | Not Accepting

Postby C a s » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:03 pm

@stormy - That would make sense for Russet to catch it I think; since there are so many sick cats he steps in to help Daydream, and he catches it. Acornspots will be so worried :c

@Tainted - speaking of Daydream! He's been alone in the den the whole roleplay...but now we have kits, and even more kits on the way when Foxcloud has hers! Remember, taking on an apprentice is at your discretion, and if you ever pick one out just shoot me a PM! That way we can work out StarClan signs and visitations. ;)

I'm honestly really considering making a separate thread for half-moon and leader interactions with StarClan...but at the same time, I feel like that's not really necessary since it happens so often? Unsure atm.

@girl i- - no problem! I hope your competition went well! <3
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:09 pm

@cas; true Acornspots would grow worried but that could make them closer and realize they would like to become mates perhaps if he does get over the sickness?
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:45 pm

That would actually work quite well! They could realize they don't have forever and that Russetswirl is already getting up there in moons.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:04 pm

@cas; exactly! and maybe soon after they decide to have kits? as he has always wanted a family and is scared about running out of time. Some more little ginger and gray tabbies i would imagine? That is if i recall right that Acornspots is a gray tabby..
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:20 pm

Yup, she's a gray tabby, kinda spotted! Their kits are going to be so cute, omg. I bet they'll make a couple little calicos/torties too. I think it would be fitting if they had kind of a large litter - like five kits or something, since we've mostly have 2-3 it seems.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:30 pm

Yeeees they will be soooo so cute I'm certain of it. I agree, I feel like a large litter would be great and surprising since she is so small. And I feel like if they do have a large litter maybe they could have: a calico, a tortie, red tabby, spotted gray like herself and an additional calico or tortie. Can torties only be females? I know it's SUPER rare for calico's to be males but it does happen once in a rare while. Kind of how red tabbies are mostly all males but it's not as rare to get a female red tabby.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:37 pm

They CAN be male, yeah, but they're typically sterile if they're male. It would be super interesting to have a male tortie though, and he could struggle with those feelings later on of realizing he's infertile and can't have kits. Still though, it's very rare, but they can, again rarely, but fertile.

That sounds perfect, honestly! Calico, tortie, red tabby, gray tabby, and another tortie/calico! Which one did you want to play? We can pick ours first, and leave the other three up for grabs.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:45 pm

Ahhhh well that would be fun later on for sure to explore that if someone chooses to do that. I could even see just the whole clan being confused on how there is a male calico/tortie though which would be funny like the being a bit dumb founded?

Hmm honestly I probably will go with a calico, normal female though. I think I may name her Maplekit? That or Speckledkit. There's quite a bit of time to decide for that though.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:49 pm

Oh yeah, absolutely. I think I'll take the tortie, then, though I haven't decided what gender yet. And yeahhh, it's gonna be a hot minute before that happen's. He's still got to get sick, recover, become mates with Acornspots, get her pregnant, and wait two moons x) Very future plan, though.

Just for future reference, that will leave the other tortie/calico, red tabby, and gray tabby up for grabs!
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:58 pm

Well if you do make him male that'd be for sure fun. Oh yes yes, future planning is still fun nonetheless. I would imagine it'll be at least four to five moons for all that to happen. Oh gosh he really be an old man when their kits get ready to become apprentices. Oh dear that may the time they all are warriors means he may not be around... poor kitties

:3 enjoy making a cutie kitten for Russetswirl and Acornspots!
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me