>>π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•€π••π•’π•π•– {Dsc+forms} O+A

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: >>π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•€π••π•’π•π•– {Dsc+forms} O+A

Postby Litwick » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:25 pm

Chaotic_Affection wrote:
    @vanessa

When should Jack n' Haiden come back to school? Since it's almost first period?

they'll do the tagging then I'll do the timeskip to the party, the rp will
be slow if we go through every class lmaoo
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chaotic_Affection » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:27 pm

vanessaL1584 wrote:they'll do the tagging then I'll do the timeskip to the party, the rp will
be slow if we go through every class lmaoo

I'm cool with that, thanks!
Chaotic_Affection

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Osleya » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:39 pm

I was busy today, but I should have a response up by the end of tomorrow
Osleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:43 pm

Symbiont wrote:I was busy today, but I should have a response up by the end of tomorrow

no problem at all, take your time C:
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alannahs » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:50 pm

Rhys Collier

Γ— Male (He/Him/His)
Γ— Homosexual
Γ— Freshman
Γ— West
Γ— 13 (Late birthday)
Γ— Nationality: He's from Wales
Γ— Personality: Rhys is shy, and has a hard time getting to know people well, but when he does he is really hyper and open about himself. Though, he is really emotional hr never really cries or gets angry around people, he ends up keeping to himself when he needs to express his emotions.
Γ— Artist/Outcast
About Rhys (Pronounced Reese)
He appears to be an auburn curly haired guy with almost grey eyes and the majority of his face is coated in freckles. He has a small, somewhat feminine build and only stands at 5'4 when he uses his good posture. What he wears is usually long sleeved turtlenecks in various colours and skinny jeans, but sometimes he wears baggy hoodies or sweatshirts.
Rhys' history
He came from Wales at the age of 3, when his mother hoped for a better future here, they had always strived with their money once his father sadly passed when he was a baby, so money had always been a rough thing for them. When he turned 9 he grew a big fascination to drawing, so that's what helped his small family of two help in a bit of their financial situation. So now he often stays in his room, drawing out pictures that he could sell for some extra cash and it truly helps him out a lot when he gets stressed. When he entered school it was so common for him to end up in a situation of bullying from his stutter and his feminine figure which caused him to branch off away from people and become an outcast, not knowing where he fit in.
Love interest: None

"I smile because I have no idea what's going on."
R.C
i havent played since like 2019 lol
alannahs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Olivia (1)

Postby ドラコ » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:21 pm

β–‚β–‚β–‚
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–Έ
outcast/artist
senior/17/ bi
awk/anx/shy
Last edited by ドラコ on Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:48 pm, edited 7 times in total.
ドラコ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lations

Postby ドラコ » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:35 pm

x
ドラコ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX » Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:33 pm

π•¬π–‘π–Šπ–π–†π–“π–‰π–—π–” π•»π–Šπ–—π–Šπ–Ÿ

gender male
age 17
orientation heterosexual
class junior
role west side
clique rebel

height 6'2"
weight 187
ethnicity mexican
build lean cut
eyes honey brown
hair curly black
mods pierced ears, large viper tattoo on his back, sleeve on his left arm, "para la raza" on his right collar bone, and a cross behind his ear

personality alejandro likes to keep himself closed off from the world, the exception being anyone he considers family. many people may find it extremely hard to even get him to say more than a few words to you, which tends to make people more inclined to try and get to know him. although he'll be generally kind to anyone who talks to him he prefers to only be around people he has respect for. he tends to hold a grudge against east siders and they will most likely find it harder to get him warmed up to them. he's the type of person to live by his own rules and do what he feels is right despite how many people may find it wrong. if he likes you you'll find yourself laughing until you can't breathe constantly. he can be extremely fun to be around and tends to be very charismatic and witty. a smart guy, he works very hard at his grades to try and make a better future for himself. but, this also means he's always one step ahead of you and will rarely ever be caught. alejandro is extremely dangerous and equipped with street smarts and is quick on his feet. he can become a ruthless animal when you cross him or his loved ones and will never let you forget it if you do. the best way to describe him is unpredictable. if he truly cares about you, then he will do absolutely anything for you and will protect you with everything he has.

history the perez's have been a family of cholos for generations and generations, which is how his dad (rafael) ended up in prison when he was 7. he always looked up to his dad and learned pretty much everything he knew from him and is respected in the gang almost as much as his dad was. his dad was always his best friend and when he was locked up alejandro went from being the sweet, extremely caring boy he was to who he is now. his mother was always an unfit parent, bringing home a new man every week and giving birth to at least 7 other half-siblings. she was a raging alchoholic and took all of her regret out on him and one of his (currently 13) stepsisters named Belen, making him miss his father more and more by the day. he ended up having to raise his sister on his own since his mom was so neglectful which matured him and made him the reserved boy he is today. at 14 years old, he had enough and ran away to move in with his best friend meven ortiz. his mom never looked for him and he hasn't talked to her since. with his mom now out of the picture, he became a loved member of the ortiz family and protects them like a guard dog.

other always wears diamond studs and a gold chain with a cross on it. speaks fluent English and spanish and at times has a pretty prominent Mexican accent. He also has a doberman pinscher named Pedro.

quote "never take sides with anyone against the family"
Last edited by Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX on Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:18 pm

π–’π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–“ π–”π–—π–™π–Žπ–Ÿ

gender male
age 16
orientation bisexual female leaning
class junior
role west side
clique athlete

height 5'10"
weight 168
ethnicity puerto rican and japanese
build lean cut and slim
eyes dark grey
hair wavy black
mods pierced ears

personality meven is the guy everyone adores. one of the most outgoing and charming people you will meet. he always has something funny to say and almost always is the life of the party. extremely down to earth and friendly, it's extremely easy to talk to him and he is very supportive and optimistic. he can make a bad situation good and knows how to make everything a little more fun. he is the best at hiding his emotions and you will rarely be able to tell if he's hurting. however, nobody really knows the real him which can make him feel extremely lonely at times.

history he grew up with a lovely puerto rican father and japanese mother who always made the best of their situation despite being poor. they are extremely generous and caring and took in his best friend alejandro when he needed them most. sophomore year meven got his heart broken by the girl he gave everything to, and underneath the happy mask he wears is an insecure mess of a boy who is extremely sad and lonely despite being popular and always surrounded by people who love him. sometimes he can get extremely distant because of this and might switch up on somebody for no reason when he occasionally hits rock bottom.

other always wears diamond studs and a silver chain. speaks fluent spanish. on the football and soccer team.

quote "why must it feel so wrong when I try and do right"
Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me