✶ sɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴏᴀᴋ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ :: ᴅɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ✶ sɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴏᴀᴋ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ :: ᴅɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ

Postby Noavix420 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:13 am

Lyra is open since the person i was rping with hasnt replied in a few days
“A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey left inside.”
—Winnie the Pooh
Noavix420

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppyeyez94 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:46 am

(wip)

Name: Ashley Doxalz
Sexuality: Straight
Height: 5'5
Personality: Ashley is a very grounded person and is easy to get along with most of the tome. She is a somewhat secretive and mysterious person, but can be a fun, flirty, outgoing person. Ashley tries hard to be optimistic and open-minded, especially in very bad situations. She is a determined strong-willed person, making her independent and stubborn. That also makes Ashley have a bit of a bad temper, and can be mean when she wants too. She can be a dare-devil and likes to take a lot of risks, feeling that life is too short.
History: She is the second of three children, and her mother is a successful musician and her father is a chef. During their spare time, her parents run an animal shelter together with the help of their three kids and some close friends and volunteers, which makes Ashley be super busy. And because of that, she tries to sneak off to hang out with friends, or go riding. One day she suddenly saw an opportunity to go to Oak Ridge Stud in Ireland, and with some reluctance her parents finally decided to let her go. That's how she ended up there.
Soooo darn cute!

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.
My RP's that you should join:

Pet's name: Star

Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
puppyeyez94

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kino » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:38 pm

accepted, although this rp is kind of dying. (mostly because of me, but i enjoyed it a lot @everyone)
Kino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noavix420 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:43 am

im leaving. im sorry the person i was rping with hasnt replied in a long time plus nobodys open for lyra for me to countine
“A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey left inside.”
—Winnie the Pooh
Noavix420

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kino » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:10 am

we could try but i'm not sure how many people would rejoin.
Kino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me