C L E A R ~ W A T E R S ~ & ~ B L U E ~ S K I E S {ooc}

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Which RPs are you MOST interested in seeing me re-create under "Lit/Semi-Lit"?

Poll ended at Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:57 am

I N T E G R A T E (my first RP; basically about a school where humans and "monsters" mingle)
29%
A ~ R O S E ~ T I N T E D ~ W A L T Z (it's the coming-of-age masquerade party for a sweet young princess, but drama and a Phantom-in-black threaten to mess things up for her)
43%
A L T E R N A T E (magical-girls in modern-times fighting against evil shadow-monsters with cute animal sidekicks and some help from a guy older than time)
29%
T O Y L A N D (think "Toy Story"... but it takes place after-hours in a toy-store and only the toy-store owner knows about it)
No votes

Total votes : 7

Re: C L E A R ~ W A T E R S ~ & ~ B L U E ~ S K I E S {ooc}

Postby kortico » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:19 pm

oml i totally didnt see that ;u ; nah, nah, thats completely fine !!! i'll pop a post up after eating uu;;
kortico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Deleted Account. » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:50 pm

I'm getting rid of my character James..and I'm going inactive with Lagoon.,I just don't..I don't know want him? So anyone can take him off my hands if wanted and Idk when I'm going to start with Key.......if I start her off at all in the rp..
.Deleted Account.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:48 am

@wings

dude
from the way you wrote that, you sound like you're having a rough time

why don't you go lie down?
quitting CS byeeeee-
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:28 am

WingsOfIce wrote:I'm getting rid of my character James..and I'm going inactive with Lagoon.,I just don't..I don't know want him? So anyone can take him off my hands if wanted and Idk when I'm going to start with Key.......if I start her off at all in the rp..

Awe. I am sorry to hear that. 😿 If there was something that was done, my apologies. Sometimes get carried away or just odd with the entire trying to get the exact personality of me people down.

If it's due to too much on ya plate, that I can understand, too. It happens.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:41 pm

WingsOfIce wrote:I'm getting rid of my character James..and I'm going inactive with Lagoon.,I just don't..I don't know want him? So anyone can take him off my hands if wanted and Idk when I'm going to start with Key.......if I start her off at all in the rp..

Oh that sucks to hear. Sorry if I couldn't have been more help getting him involved...

Are there any nobles who wouldn't mind a few... ahem, visitors from Ruby Chalice? If not it can just be some random noble house. I wasn't really thinking when I chose to raid one XD.
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:09 pm

@kitty

*raises hand*

imma been wanting Maria Sanchez to show up
:3

been waiting for a good chance to shove her in XD
quitting CS byeeeee-
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nessiie » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:17 pm

@Kitty;; perhaps the Ruby Chalice piratrs could mistake Chickadee as a noble as she's walking on the streets?
The location you described in the post also kind of resembles what I was describing of her old mansion xD
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
β˜€
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
🌧
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
Β©

When the butterflies turned to dust
  • that covered my whole room

Nessiie| she/her | ✰ my characters

• ✰| Art Shop
  • ✰| art examples
  • always looking for art trades! Please pm me to work something out <33
Nessiie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nessiie » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:18 pm

@Kitty;; perhaps the Ruby Chalice piratrs could mistake Chickadee as a noble as she's walking on the streets?

The location you described in the post also kind of resembles what I was describing of her old mansion xD

So she could help them raid her father's home,,
Because she's not too fond of him pfft
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
β˜€
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
🌧
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
Β©

When the butterflies turned to dust
  • that covered my whole room

Nessiie| she/her | ✰ my characters

• ✰| Art Shop
  • ✰| art examples
  • always looking for art trades! Please pm me to work something out <33
Nessiie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:27 pm

@Rose + Echos Thanks for both your offers though now it puts me in the tight spot of choosing between you two..
I don't want to leave anyone out though so my idea is:

We can raid Dee's father, who's throwing a party in which Maria happens to be attending. Since Leo would never willing just allow some random pirate join a raid that he Soo carefully planned out, maybe they find Chickadee already in the mansion and he - assuming she's a noble at first - uses her as as easier means to get to the wine cellar. Maria could be taking some fresh air from the party and run into them there thus, everyone's involved and Kitty doesn't feel like a jerk for choosing one over the other~ =^>w<^=

Does that sound good?
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby loonyloolaluna » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:30 pm

NAME: "Ziah Pedras"
Armanda Gabriela Zachariah De La Pedras Ciro
AGE: *21 GENDER: Demiboy (AFAB) {can I do this?} SEXUALITY: Pansexual

PERSONALITY:He is an important person in Ziah's life. Loves shiny things and the women they're usually found on. Flirty almost womaniser - can get a man-date for the life if him.
LIKES: Eating good food, having luxuries. Collecting stones. Port - the destination and the drink :lol: don't worry, I won't make him overdrink in roleplay. Nighttime is generally a favourite for thieves too - he's no different. Going to church
DISLIKES: Getting caught stealing good food and luxuries. Having his prized possessions taken every time he goes to jail. Outright being called a woman, he's okay with being feminine and doesn't know the title demiboy. Also, hates the catcalling and abuse he gets when he isn't "passable" enough - this only really happens with guards and drunk men.
+ TRAITS: Has a unique charm to women - they friend him like a woman, but flirt with him like a man. Which of course makes it easy for him to steal their jewellery. Catholic and believer. Adventurous, yet sneaky. Had plenty of practice picking locks getting out of jail.
- TRAITS: Sticks out - looks too feminine in men's clothing, and too masculine in women's clothing. This always causes him to draw unwanted attention from drunk sailors, and guards. So he's always searched and suspected of a crime. Causing him to spend a lot of time in jail - because he's usually guilty (even when he's innocent he's guilty!) Because he's adventurous and sneaky, his tongue and actions often get him in trouble. Called a thief and heathen in church and teased about his faith elsewhere.

CRUSH: *Possibly Wolfram Sparrowhawk, Sky Jackson. *open
BF/GF: *open

ROLE: (if pirate, noble, or marine; please list rank here or under "OTHER")
*At the moment Outcast, however, may be looking to join someones crew as a stowaway then cabin boy (if I'm allowed) (I'll decide after some rp?). Swashbuckler, pirate, thief, possibly assassin?
BACKGROUND: His parents kicked him out at 14 years old when he cut his hair short and asked to wear men's clothing. Kept going on about how he was a violation against the bible. Grew up a beggar, and was only mildly accepted into the church. Believes there's a greater reason He kicked him out of his own home. As much of a thief he is, he never stole from the church - gave some of what he stole to the church actually. Ziah learnt everything he knows from the streets. How to steal food, money, stones and jewellery, how to sell stones and jewellery. Also how to sleep next to rats, in alleyways and in loud inns. Until one night he was taking a calm stroll - more of a horizontal climb - alongside the docks and noticed a new ship made port.
Through his hardships, his sister was the only one from his family to talk to him, he has Antonia's name tattooed on the side of his ribs. Darkish tanned skin, dark brown curly hair, a small-small cross tattooed just below his neck, under the little hollow between the collarbones. Pierced earlobes. Looks to get more tattoos and a few piercings done over the course of the rp. Shirt, vest and trousers are his usual attire.

OTHER:
Pirate, thief, possibly assassin?
The picture is not mine
Also I'm not Spanish or Catholic - so please tell me what I butchered making Ziah :?
Jolly Roger
Last edited by loonyloolaluna on Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
loonyloolaluna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me