Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:08 am

Hello, my name is Barricade. I'm currently looking for 1 x 1 roleplays. I do have a job so I don't get much on in the morning. Here are roleplays I'm currently looking for. I do prefer playing female if we do M x F. I also do M x M too. I'm willing to double up too. I can write a paragraph or more depending on what you give me to work with. I'm looking for someone that can at least give me a paragraph to work with.

Transformers. ( I'm really craving this right now. )
Destiny. ( I didn't mind what pairing. I do have a craving for cadye 6 x my female oc. I do have a plot for this, I am willing to do M x M too. )
Vampire/Werewolves/hunter
Assian's creed. ( I'm also willing to do M x M too. I can do my OC x cannon, or any of the pairings. )
Protocreed ( Literally look for Desmond Miles x Alex mercer. I prefer to play Desmond. )
Prototype ( Alex mercer x my OC )
Crossovers
Multifandom
Venom x my OC ( Can either be M x M or M x F )
Hero x Villian ( It doesn't matter to me what side I play. )
Marvel ( Spiderman x my OC. Deadpool x my OC. I'm literally craving a Deadpool x my OC roleplay. Loki x my OC ) Thor x my OC ( Possibly will do this one. )
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~Cloudedwaters~* » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:38 am

Hello! I'm Cloudedwaters. Want to RolePlay? Read this!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• I'm on everyday
• I can write paragraphs if I need to.
• I play male and female characters. Females mainly. If I play male, it won't be the best.
• I am ok with MxF, FxF, and MxM
• I mainly RP on Discord, since I have more access to it ^-^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What I am interested in:

• Fairy Tail
• Ouran High School Host Club
• Noragami
• Miraculous Ladybug
• Kingdom Hearts
• Legend of Zelda (OC x OC) (OC X Canon)
• Yandere x OC
• OC x OC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What I am not interested in:

• Warrior Cats

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is expected of you:

• Be active. At least post once a day.
• Have clear posts.
• Correct punctuation and grammar.
• Can write as much as I do, or a little less
Discord: Cloudedwaters#7135
*~Cloudedwaters~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berenice. » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:44 am

SnowRunners wrote:
    Hello! I'm SnowRunners.

• I'm friendly when not roleplaying.
    • I'm on everyday (But I live in Britain so time zones may be different.)
    • I can write paragraphs if I need to.
    • I only play female characters but I am okay with multiple characters.
    • I am only comfortable playing mxf roleplays. I have no issues with LGBT, but I just have no interest in role playing with it.
    • I can make posts pretty.

What I am interested in:

• Animal roleplays (realistic horses, dogs, cats ect)
    • Realistic human roleplays. (Romance, adventure ect)
    • Fantasy / mythical roleplays.

What I am not interested in:

• Warrior Cats

What is expected from you:

• Be active. At least post once a day.
    • Have clear posts.
    • Correct punctuation and grammar.
    • Can write as much as I do, or a little less.
    You must already have a plot in mind before pming me

Mainly looking for:

Prince x normal girl
    (Or vice versa)
    Neighbour x neighbor
    Enemy x enemy
    Single parents at college
    Human x Vampire
    Roommates / housemates
    High school / College
    Any Equestrian Related Roleplays

Open to suggestions! Currently looking for more human based ones right now

xxxxxxsighthounds, sighthounds and more sighthounds...

xxxxxxToyhousex|xFFH

xxxxxxart by Marz-Barz
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:04 am

Boomer wrote:
Hi everyone! I'm Boomer, an asexual female that really likes roleplaying. I am not master coder like some of you guys, but I'll try my best to tell you what exactly I'm looking for!

*Requirements*
~ Good grammar/spelling; I understand a typo here and there, I make them sometimes too!
~ Posts with at least three (3) sentences. I often fall victim to the "1 sentence replies" myself and I'd like to stop doing that. If you have bad WB, I can give you suggestions on what to write so we can advance the plot if needed.
~ Posting every day! I dislike waiting for replies. Even just a few posts a day is okay, although I'm online a lot. If you know you're going to be gone/won't have access to the internet, please just tell me! I'd rather know you can't post for a while than to sit there and wonder if you lost interest in the roleplay.
~ Accepting of LGBT+ characters! I don't typically use gay/bisexual characters, but asexuals are a part of the LGBT community. My characters are either straight or asexual, but I'm okay with any sexuality!
~ Uh, I guess just be a friendly person overall.
~ Contribute to the plot! I'd love to hear your ideas.

*Types of roleplays I'm interested in; 1-5, 1 is eh and 5 is craving*
~ (2) Pokemon (Trainer and Pokemon, or just wild Pokemon. I am a fan of Aether-based plots and would like to play Lusamine)
~ (5) Anthros; slice of life with possible romance; runaway plot with possible "puppy love" ; *new* father unknowingly adopts daughter and discovers their connection
~ (2) Feral dogs/wolves (more so dogs on my end, but I'm open to an array of plot ideas)
~ You can PM for plot ideas, as I have at least one in mind for each category.

*Relationships*
~ I typically stick to M x F couples, although I'm not opposed to you having gay/bisexual characters. I don't have much experience with gay/bisexual relationships, however.
~ I'm a bit more diverse with Pokemon, as I play male and female Pokemon. I typically only have a female trainer (based on myself and is asexual too).

Hopefully I don't sound like a total bore and you'll want to try out a roleplay with me!
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kendall Roy » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:06 am

. Hey! The names Jack. ( Male + GMT.)
. Really craving a Dunkirk (2017 film) mxm role play.

. Come up with plot together.
. 1-3 paragraphs.
. Characters pref 20+.
. Few times a week.
. MxM only.
. Decent grammar.
. Will do AUs.
. Will rp on discord if needed.

. Ranked 1 - 5.🌟

. Farrier x Collins 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
. Farrier x OC 🌟🌟🌟🌟
. Collins x OC 🌟🌟🌟🌟
. OC x OC 🌟🌟🌟🌟
. "Shivering Soldier" x OC 🌟🌟
──-───────────
Rafa ♂ ⚣ 🏳️‍🌈 🇬🇧 |
───────────-──
███░████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

███░██████████████████████████ █
──-─────────────────────────────
Booyah Fordham Law
─────────────────────────────-──

███░██████████████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────

credit 🖤 🖤 🖤 🖤
───────────────-──

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████ █
Kendall Roy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:44 am

I'm mimu, I'm looking for someone to 1x1 with.
    I'm am a teenager who is going to start working
    on there GCSE's soon, so please handle me on t
    here for a second. I'm all ways online day or ni
    ght, so don't worry on the activity. My spelling
    is good but my grammar is getting there. I can
    write around about 200+ per paragraph if i ha
    ve any ideas coming to mind. i accept anythin
    g from LGBT+. I like to play females and mostl
    y males
    time to time But i'm open for anything
    that comes to mind. Searching for; marvel, AOT
    harry potter, bnha, the walking dead, detroit
    become human, warrior cats and stranger
    things based, thank you and good night!
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

x
xx
Xx( ㅅ´ ˘ ` ) ── ★ ˙ ̟
Tinky | Artist | Adult
"I gave you all i had...i did"
xXXx✦ | Kals |
xxxxxArt credit !

Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby loucariogirl » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:03 am

Watch me fail at coding xd

Hello there. I'm loucariogirl and I need a creative outlet for myself. I love roleplaying and I hope to find someone here who will roleplay with me ^^

About me:
I roleplay semi-literate which means I do about a paragraph to two mostly.
My timezone is PST.
I am ok with fxf, mxm, fxm, or anything I didn't list here ^^
I roleplay on this site or discord
I try to reply once a day but I do have school to worry about more. Currently I can only do once a week due to school
I dislike people with inaccurate grammar.
If roleplaying on this site, I use threads.
I roleplay as both genders and I only do ocs ^^

What I'd like from you:
You have decent grammar.
You don't use 1-2 sentence responses (I understand if you do have a writer's block. Just tell me?)
Pm me about any issues ^^
Don't rush me on replies, I'm quite busy with school and that's a priority

Fandoms I roleplay:
Percy Jackson/Any Riordan written world
Danganronpa
BNHA/MHA (My Hero Academia)
Seraph of the End(?)
Pokémon(I'm now looking for a rp including trainers and their adventure in a region)
Fire Emblem
Miraculous Ladybug
Aphmau(?) A question mark as i'm only interested in the world's ideas, not the fact that it's set in Minecraft.

There might be more. Pm me if you'd like to ask.

Genres I roleplay:
Fantasy
Medieval
Adventure
Modern
Romance(Slightly)
School life

I hope this is ok ^^; If you have any questions or you would like to work out something with me, feel free to pm me here.
Looking for 1x1 or small group roleplays
loucariogirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FictionalPieces » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:09 am

hey there i'm fictionalpieces but feel free to call me Peri or anything else you can think of!

about me;
[*]i've been roleplaying for about thirteen years on and off, i don't have as much time for it as i'd like, but i still enjoy it in my spare time!
[*]i live in the Atlantic Time zone, but i'm normally up pretty late as is.
[*]i currently work a full-time job so replies may be sparse but i do try to get a reply out every other day if not once a day!
[*]i tend to mirror posts - though i prefer my partner be able to write at least a good paragraph, writers block is understandable but on average a few paragraphs is prefered
[*]i prefer mxm for pairings, though with enough convincing and if the plots good enough i could be convinced to do mxf.
[*]i'll roleplay over pms but discord is a preferred method as i can access it easier on my phone.
i think that's about it! feel free to ask any other questions you may have c:

as for pairings, i'm open to most anything! the only thing i'm not into is zombies/apocalypse style roleplays, or fandom roleplays(warriors being he only exception if the plot is good enough)
i have a few different prompts as well i can share over pm if you'd like!
Use to be ParanormallyInfected.
FictionalPieces

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

looking for 1x1 partners!

Postby astrohund » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:15 am

hello !! wade here, feel free to call me jay !! causally copying and pasting from my former one on one search post, so ignore this greeting oof.

about me !
          indent━ i consider myself semi-literate to literate. i can type anywhere between 400 words to 2000+ depending on my muse or if i'm inspired or not, though i always try to aim for 600 words or more, i might write less if i have writers block which can happen occasionally if i'm not really feeling muse at the moment or/and are very stressed out about something, though i always try to do quality instead of quantity.

indent━ i live in the eastern standard time zone or est, so if your timezone is different from mine then post schedules can be kind of wonky...? i'm active 24/7 on chicken smoothie, if not busy, but sometimes i like to procrastinate and i slack off and do other things. if i'm online and i haven't posted in like... four days, please send a pm over to me or just feel free to bump the thread so it catches my attention.

indentromance is essential to me, i love roleplaying it and it always gives me some sort of muse and interest. do i do other things beside romance? well yes! i do particularly find interest in action and science-fiction themed roleplays, but i always would like for romance to be incorporated into it, even in the slightest. what kinds of romances do i do? i can roleplay all types━━mxf, fxf or mxm, though i usually prefer mxm, but fxf and mxf can always be done. as for genders, i can do both as well, but i mainly play males just because━━can i roleplay transgender characters? yeah, i've never done it before but i don't think it'd be much of a difficulty in my eyes.

indent━ i can do both realistic face claims and anime face claims !! at the moment, i'm having a little preference for anime face claims but i don't really care !!

indent━ can i develop plots? of course, if i find some sort of inspiration from something, whether it be a book or movie, i try to incorporate it into a different story or as i should say, plot. sometimes it can be difficult, but i can most definitely try brainstorming new things with the help of the latter. as i said above, i usually try to include romance and pairings in these plots, even if its not very prominent, with pairings like 'werewolves and humans' or 'seemingly hotheaded characters and characters that are sweet in nature.' i really like the idea of opposites attracting, whether it be appearance, species, personality or/and living style.

indent━ can i talk out of character? ofc, i really enjoy talking when roleplaying, so i would like for someone who is laid-back and is not really too shy. i find great comfort in talking with others, so i might try to talk every once in a while about random things that are related to the roleplay or not, doesn't matter to me.

more about you !
          indent━ i would really like someone who can try and match my writing range, but it really doesn't have to, it could just be around a minimum of 300 words or 200, i don't really care if someone gets writers block as i get it sometimes as well. all i want is for someone to give me something to work with, quality over quantity, and if they give me enough i give a normal response instead of a post beneath my writing range.

indent━ for posts, i'd want decent grammar and not making mistakes every sentence or word. also, i would greatly appreciate if someone used a font size lower than 85, just to keep things not looking messy and unorganized because i'm a true neat freak by heart, or there might actually be something wrong with me. for forms, i don't really care as long as its neat and organized ?? i'd love to see coded forms, but it isn't necessary.

indent━ activity, for this i would like for someone to at least post two times a week. if gone for a while, i can sort of lose muse and sometimes it doesn't come back strong and i lose interest in the roleplay entirely and it ends, but this happens rarely and is very uncommon for me to do such a thing. if going away, i would like for you to tell me beforehand, so that i'll be aware of your absence. but if someone doesn't reply for a while, i'm not one to hunt them down and send a pm about it, so don't expect that.

indent━ i'd really love someone laid-back like me . . . or am i not laid-back it seems? i promise you i'm laid-back, i'm not going to have a lot of expectations that are too tough to keep up with cause that's just harsh. c': as i mentioned above, i'd really love someone to talk to as it calms me, so yeah, a pretty nice person. c;

indent━ for plot creating, i'd love for someone to help me out with the creation and giving me ideas so we can incorporate it in the roleplay! i'm a mostly open person, so i'd usually go along with most ideas and see no problem to them. if there is a problem or hole in that plot idea, then i will make no hesitation in letting you know so the roleplay doesn't get stumped or halted for trying to bend it.

indent━ i see no problems if someone has a gender preference, i don't mind playing either gender or transgender/non-binary characters and all that. c: usually i'd say if i have a preference for some sort of gender, pairing or whatever, but i won't force you to let me have that role cause i would consider that rude if someone does that to me. c';

interests indent━ italic for preferred roles, bold for craving
          indent━ royalty x poor
          indent━ warrior cats
          indxxxentmedicine cat x leader
          indxxxent• apprentice x apprentice
          indxxxent• clans at war
          indxxxent• warrior cats, but with major changes
          indent━ wolves
          indentanthropomorphic characters
          indxxxent• i have some in my toyhouse.
          indxxxent• can try and create new characters.
          indxxxent• (can have any other trope idea)
          indent━ werewolf x werewolf.
          indentwerewolf x human.
          indentwerewolf x vampire.
          indent━ demigods/goddesses
          indentalien planet exploration.
          indentone/two people try to find their way back home.
          indxxxentthey find themselves in a mythical world. (w/ supernatural creatures)
          indent━ WEBTOONS based roleplays
          indxxxent• lumine
          indxxxent• days of hana
          indxxxent• sweet home
          indxxxent• i read a lot of webtoons, so feel free to suggest
          indentenemies to lovers.
          indentangst and sadness.
          indentwestern themed?
          indenthanahaki disease.
          indent━asian culture themed
          indent━ please suggest anything else.

note
          indent━sometimes i don't reply away and other times i will instantly,
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby w0ah » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:12 pm

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      greetings───my name is w0ah, but feel free to call me by any name you can possibly come up with. but anyway, welcome to my 1x1 search!
      ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      ┌───────────────────────────────────────────┐

✨ 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐌𝐄 ✨
      ── a female preferring she/her pronouns.
      ── live in the est timezone, so just keep that in mind.
      ── always active & online, rarely am away for long.
      ── comfortable with playing male or female, no preference.
      ── any pairing is fine with me; mxm, mxf, or fxf.
      ── a semi-literate rper, meaning 2+ paragraphs a post.
      ── can rp through here or discord, whichever is preferred.
      ── will (try) not disappear or vanish out of nowhere.
      ── will inform if uninterested or unwilling to rp any longer.
      ── open to chatting & getting to know you! i wont bite <33

└───────────────────────────────────────────┘
      ┌──────────────────────────────────────────┐

✨ 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 ✨
      ── active & able to reply at least once a day.
      ── comfortable with playing male or female, no preference.
      ── fine with any pairings; mxm, mxf, or fxf.
      ── a semi-literate rper, meaning 2+ paragraphs a post.
      ── will (try) not disappear or vanish out of nowhere.
      ── will inform if uninterested or unwilling to rp any longer.
      ── open to chatting & getting to know me while we rp.
      ── will discuss the plot & help incorporate own ideas.
      ── wont be too picky, open to new ideas that i may present.
      ── will not be too pushy or rush for replies.

└──────────────────────────────────────────┘

┌────────────────────┐

x.xx✨ 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐑𝐏 ✨
      ── any animes; do not ask.
      ── most fandoms.
      ── highschool/school.
      ── slice of life.
      ── angels & demons.
      ── vampires.
      ── zombies/apocalyptic.
      ── dragons/dragon riders.
      ── super heroes & villains.

└────────────────────┘
      ┌────────────────────┐

xxxx.x✨ 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐏 ✨
      ── dogs, only strays.
      ── wolves.
      ── warrior cats or strays.
      ── watership down.
      ── wild horses.
      ── werewolves/shifters.
      ── witches.
      ── medieval.
      ── anything really, pm me.

└────────────────────┘
      plots i have in mind──(these are just off the top of my head):

anything to do with the medieval era──i'm a huge history fan, and
      although i might not know everything about the era, i do love to rp
      the settings and experiences that once existed then. ( can even be
      supernatural beings in medieval times? witches? )

complex animal societies? this could be wolves, dogs, cats, etc. wo
      uld be separate from any fandoms, just places, rules, and religions
      from our own imaginations. ( can even tie into medieval times? hie
      rarchy takes inspiration from a royal court? )

hope you enjoyed reading through! please feel free to pm me if you are interested───my inbox is always open. have a nice rest of your day!
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me