Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby Craboom-047 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:16 pm

Craboom's Search for a 1x1 or Small Group

Hey all! I've come back onto this site for the first time in a while hoping to start being able to write more again. I swear I am trying to improve, but for right now I just need somewhere to just write casually. Here's a list of things you should know about me/what I can do.

- I am most often in the CST, but on occasions I live in the EST, this rarely matters though
- I have school like most other people so I might not be able to reply because of all my work/other activities, the best time for me is currently Saturday afternoons and Friday nights
- I am quite friend and don't mind chatting OOC if you so desire
- I can consider myself semi lit, I have write about a paragraph (most likely just a few lines though, enough to respond), give or take depending on my muse, be warned, I can also be super forgetful so don't be afraid to remind me, seriously I am trying to improve upon that
- I'd rather not have to write more than a couple lines per post (mainly since I prefer multiple characters and investment is moreimgportant than the actual writing in my opinion)
- I am fairly flexible (and I'd lie to to try to be as well), I am fine with playing male or female characters (I'm not the best with trans characters [and not all too comfortable with NB characters], but feel free to play them)
- I usually prefer to play multiple characters, generally 2-4 is fine by me; also I am fine with m x m, f x f, or m x f (I am best at m x f and f x f)
~ NEW RULE: since it's starting to bore me, next time someone wants to do a m x f romance where I play the male (with only one character), I would prefer to play multiple characters... thank you
- I can play most any species, with an except for a few (horse, rabbits)
- With a few exceptions I would rather not play canon characters, original characters are my preferred go to
- I would really like to have something long term, so, please, I would like to think up something that we can both be invested in
- Hmm what else? Let me think...

Topics I am Willing Do

- Small groups
- Slice of life/realistic human plots (including soulmate plots)
- Fantasy humans/mythical creatures
- Medieval based, I have ideas
- Wolves (fantasy, packs, forbidden romance)
- Lions, bears, any other animals
- Dragons, other mystical creatures
- Humans and animals
- Multiple species
- Romance (as long as it is interesting)
- Superheros (Original heros of course)
- Pokemon (preferably just with wild or captured pokemon, OCs only)
- Certain Fandoms:
~ Invader Zim
~ Camp Camp (why not)
~ BATIM
~ FNAF
~ CupHead
~ Warriors (preferably less than others)
~ Lion King (with OCs)
~ Ninjago (with a good plot of course)
~ other animated shows
~ I don't do anime so don't ask, but if you have other ideas feel fret ask

What I Won't Do

- Canon x OC (with minimal exceptions)
- Any fandom I am not a part of
- Horses or rabbits
- Plots/types of characters I am uncomfortable playing (please ask if you want to know)
- Something that bores me (often times having to play only 1 character or having to write more than I would like to on any given day)
- Anything that might break CS rules

What About You?

- I don't expect a ton, just a few things
- All I ask is that I can understand what you are writing and that I can respond to it (since I am trying to work with more plots that I am interested in)
- Please be respectful of my limits and I will respect yours
- We should be able to communicate well together, if there's something you'd like me to change please go ahead and ask
- Be friendly of course
- Don't abandon me without any notice, I will try to do the same (remember I have a busy schedule at times)
- Be able to collaborate or at least help with ideas

That's all, send me a PM if you re interested and I will reply as soon as I can

Do you Recognize Me? Maybe, or maybe not. Well for you who don’t I used to be Bakabakabaka.
Could I write more? Yes. Do I want to? No.
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vanendra » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:12 pm

Hello, I am Vanendra but you may call me Vane. I am a fan of many things so I hope we can be friends!! I'm semi-lit but usually mirror posts and have been rping for seven years. I've seen only 5 really good rps, the rest all died because of one-liners and/or because I ended up too busy with school. I have since graduated and have plenty of time n my hands. So lets make our rps interesting! Also, if you rp with me, theres a good chance you'll end up with a ton of fanart!! (:

About Me:
~I can rp both genders pretty well, but I lean more to the female side. So if you're better at male characters than that would help a ton! if not, don't worry about it.
~Usually always online and can normally post twice daily, minimum of 5 posts in a week though.
~I have decent spelling and grammar give or take the occasional spelling/keyboard error
~I don't mind talking OOC, as long as it is clear that its separate from the story.
~I prefer MxF rps, only because I haven't quite gotten LGBTA+ characters down correctly yet. However, I do not mind attempting MxM or FxF pairings
~I prefer any setting that isn't; a school, office, business, a stage (I just really don't like overly realistic rps){unless stated otherwise}
~I only like to rp with OCs with bigger canon characters (if they're really needed) in the distant background. [Unless specified otherwise]
~And yes, I welcome and encourage romance and OTPs, fights and drama!!

What I'm Looking for / You:

~You must at least be able to post 5 or more sentences per character
~ NO ONE-LINERS
~You must be able to post at least 5 times a week
~Communication is key, don't just leave me, let me know if you have to drop the rp
~Help me plan the plot, don't have me make all the twists and turns (it gets boring if its just me coming up with plot)
~Friendly and fun

Fandoms I Really Wanna RP Right Now(with OCs and original plot):

~Percy Jackson
OC x OC
(see my OCs here)

~Overwatch??
Mercy x Moira
OC x OC

~Werewolf/ Government experiment RP
lone werewolf/ experiment OC x weird girl OC

Other Ideas Really Wanna RP Right Now:
->Soulmate RP (I have a ton of writing prompts and we could chose from any of them and be as dramatic with it as you want)

-> Zombie/ Apocalyptic based RP- I just love a good one of these

-> Demon x OC -If interested, please PM

->Greek Mythology: The story of Medusa x Blind OC?

RPs I'm open to:
~Shifter

~Name a fandom and I'll let you know (anime, animated shows, books, movies, etc.)

~I am open to any plot you come up with, just shoot me a message and we can figure it out

~mythical creatures (but w/o a plot based on super natural bc I have some MAJOR catching up to do with that)

~(see my profile for a bigger list of fandoms)

I WILL NOT DO:

~highschool centered rps

~Kpop/popular band rps

~Youtuber rps

(I think thats it really)
Vanendra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ;Alex; » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:12 pm

Hello, ;Alex; here! I’d like to keep this short and simple and if you would like to skim, I will highlight the important bits!
      A bit about me would be that I am a teenager living in the Central Time Zone, I am currently attending college, so I will be busy during the day most of the time but will be available usually after 2ish. I also work, so some days I may not have time to reply at all because straight after class I must leave for work. Basically, I’m available usually after 2. I’m also active on weekends because I have absolutely no life. You can expect a good-sized paragraph at minimum from me, although my muse is a fleeting thing and sometimes I just can’t write.
      Some things expected from you would be that you can give at least one to two replies a week, because I understand how stressful life can be, I don’t want to force you to be hella active just for a roleplay! If anything ever comes up, and you’re uninterested in the roleplay, I would also like to expect you to let me know. Decent grammar is pretty much a mandatory thing, because I hate looking at the wrong form of your or there. (I don’t mind some mess-ups, but yeah.)
      I am interested in mxm and mxf only if I play the male. Due to personal reasons, I can only roleplay male characters. I am down for basically anything as long as it piques my interest. I’m not amazing at playing as canon characters, but I suppose I could if you really wanted to! I like post apocalyptic scenarios, and basic cliché romance stuff, like most people are. Feel free to pm me with any questions/suggestions!I can roleplay on basically any platform! So pm, forum, discord, etc.---------- Realllllyyyyy craving some Miraculous Ladybug!!!!

┍ ━ ━━━━━━━ ┑
    Hello hello! My name is Alex! I am a
    student in college working full time.
    I am a huge anime nerd! My messages
    are always open! I love rp'ing as well!!
    onexone ⋄ link ⋄ link ⋄ credit

┕ ━━━━━━━ ━ ┙

;Alex;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pereyra » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:26 pm

hi! i'm sidereus; on a quest for roleplay partners! here is some short, quick info about me;

- i'm a literate writer, but i don't like to impose word counts. quality over quantity.
    - i only play nonbinary characters. however, you are more than welcome to play whatever gender you would like.
    - i prefer to roleplay over google docs, but i will roleplay over discord or cs threads.
    - romance is my forte, but i am open to most plots so long as i am playing a human or humanoid character. i don't do anime, sorry.
    - i won't play things that are based around asylums, foster care, or orphanages.
    - i also don't do fandoms, with very, very few exceptions. every exception is a podcast, though.
    - i have all sorts of plots all the time, and what i want to do is constantly changing. however, i am also interested in your ideas and what you want to do!
    - i do have a job and a lot of pets outside cs, so i am not on all day every day. please be respectful of that.
    - i love to chat ooc and would love to be friends with you. however, i also have like... the personality of an adidas sandal, so i'm not always the most interesting ooc conversation partner. that's just a fair warning. however, i will talk about conspiracy theories for years.

here are some plots i have- be aware that i have been watching a lot of hallmark lately. like, a lot.
    - "we don't like each other but your best friend is marrying my sibling and the wedding is out of the city/state/country so i guess we're going to be seeing a lot of each other for a few days and oh no, now they're trying to set us up."
    - "you got arrested and sentenced to community service recently and now you're doing volunteer work in my struggling secondhand book store. you keep offering to help me pay off my bills but i don't need your help. can we maybe just go on a date instead?"
    - "my best friend and i came to this ski resort to get away from our jobs in the city but we accidentally double booked a cabin with you and your best friend and the ski resort is too booked to fix it. i swear i can't stand you and i want to leave, but we got snowed in overnight and i guess we're stuck with you for now."
    - "we met at a masquerade ball and fell in love but i never got your name or number, and i have no idea what you look like. now i'm determined to find you but i don't realise that you've been here all along- you're my pa. and i've enlisted your help in trying to find my mystery person- you."
    - "i hired you to teach me to ballroom dance for my wedding. i don't really like my fiance, but the wedding would be good for my family's image, so i'll go through with it- except, now, i'm falling in love with you."
    - "i inherited the ranch my uncle used to own and i want to sell it. you work on the ranch and when i come to visit before making a decision, you'll do anything to convince me to not sell it."
    - "i'm a radio show host and the station i work for is in a lot of financial debt, so they're hosting a baking competition to try to save the station. when one of our bakers backs out, i convince you, a businessperson who is visiting family for the holidays, to fill in. except, you don't know anything about baking, so i guess i'll have to teach you what little i know."
    - "i'm a doctor from a family of doctors and i came home for christmas to find out that my father is retiring and shutting down his practice. i'm not really too affected by that until i run into you, my high school sweetheart. i thought i didn't really like this town, but now i'm thinking maybe i should stick around and take over the family practice..."

anyway, that is all! if you would like to roleplay, you know. hit me up.
    to-day's auspices; everything you know is probably wrong, but that won't really change anything about the world, so there's no reason to worry.
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

----

Postby imp! » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:05 pm

----
Last edited by imp! on Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
imp!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby John Shepard » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:46 pm

About me;;

♦Young adult, goes by Apo or Archie
♦Fairly active
♦Semi-lit, several years of experience
♦Decent spelling, grammar and punctuation
♦Mainly plays males, ok with females
♦Most comfortable with mxm, fxf & mxf are ok
♦Won't do purely romance
♦Roleplays through thread or google docs
♦Doesn't care too much about post length
♦Likes to talk OOC

About you;;

♦Friendly and chill
♦Somewhat active
♦At least semi-lit
♦Proper spelling, grammar and punctuation
♦Willing to contribute to the plot
♦Only contact me when you're really interested
♦Don't abandon the roleplay without telling me
♦Willing to communicate
♦Understanding when I'm unable to reply
♦Not required, but OOC chat would be nice
Fandoms;;

♦Dragon Age Origins, DA2, DAI
Theron/Zev, Fenris/Garrett, Inky/Dorian, OCs
♦Mass Effect Trilogy, MEA
John/Kaidan, Scott/Reyes, OCs
♦Horizon Zero Dawn
Aloy/Ikrie, Aloy/Petra, Aloy/Avad, OCs
♦Far Cry 4
Ajay/Sabal, Ajay/Pagan, Ajay/Rabi
♦Destiny
Zavala/fem!Guardian, OCs
♦Assassin's Creed
AC2, Odyssey

Non Fandom;;

♦Medieval fantasy or realistic
Royalty, knights, thieves, elves, etc.
♦SciFi
Space, aliens, androids, etc.
♦Crime Stories/Thrillers
Detectives, Cops, etc.
♦Pirates
Ships, pirates, sirens, treasures, etc.
John Shepard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gvvdgrief » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:54 pm

Image-----

Hi! I'm Gvvdgrief. I'm a male high-school student in the CST timezone. I took a long break from CS and recently came back. I want to get back into role-playing as I used to do it a lot a couple years ago

About me
I am lg(b)t
almost exclusively plays male characters (unless we're playing multiple chars for a plot)
prefers mxm, will rp mxf, not very interested in fxf
very into stereotypical, cliche romance stories
Usually writes at least a large paragraph per post

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What I will RP (most interested marked w/ *)
Some animal RP's
Some Highschool RP's
*Post-apocalyptic RP's
*Cliche Forbidden love
*enemies to lovers
*extraterrestrial stuff ?
Werewolves
Most realistic ideas
Some mythical ideas
(pm with more ideas, I'm flexible.)
What I want from you
Must be LGBT friendly
Post at least a couple times a week
decent sized posts. doesn't have to be crazy, no one-liners though.
Creativeness with the plot and ideas for what we can do to make it more interesting!
Let me know when you will be away for awhile.

I do not roleplay:
Any Anime, Kpop, anthro's, or youtubers.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
* PM for any questions :]
Gvvdgrief

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:22 pm

────────(𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞!)────────
I'm SugaryOwl, I don't care what you'd like to call me.
I always love having more than one 1x1. But that doe
sn't mean that I'll focus on one and forget the other!
But be wary that sometimes I do have a lot of replies
I have to do stocked on me. So, replies usually take a
few hours, maybe even an entire day. But if I go past
four, please let me know. What to expect from me:

- I try to reply at least once a day.
- EST timezone
- Semi-Lit+ role player. 200+ words, solid paragraph's
worth given enough. I try to have good grammar.
- Most active during evenings, but I can reply durng
the day on occasion. Typically on my days off.
- I do love to discuss things OOC. Expect me to talk
to you a lot.
- My post lengths vary depending on my muse. But I
will at least try to stick around and let you continue.
- I don't mirror posts well at all since I get addicted
to adding fluff and detail.
- Any romance at all is fine; LGBTQ and whatnot.
Playing females are my strength, can play males too.
────────(𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟?)────────
Here's what I expect from you. I'm not super pic
ky, but I do want us both to have a smooth expe
rience. I look foreword to seeing you!

- Good grammar is a requirement, sorry.
- Can at least post seven sentences in a
response, which is a typical paragraph's worth.
- I love detail and reading, so don't be afraid to
bombard me with walls of text! I'll try to do the
same.
- Chill and likes to chat OOC.
- Can post at least once a week, will understand
busy schedules.
- Please stick around for a while! Leave for
a reason instead of disappearing!
I want this
rp to be a bit of a commitment.
I can even
change things or add twists to keep interest,
but be wary that once you start, you're in for a
while.
- If you'd like to chat in a more live place, we
can set up a discord! I'm starting to adjust to
that site.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
────────(𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫..)────────

- I am only looking for a fandom RP. I cannot play OCs, though it is fine if you want to play them. But I never will when it comes to fandoms.
It can involve romance for sure, but I'd prefer it to not be the main plot point of the RP.

I'm really craving something about Avatar: The Last Airbender and Steven Universe. I won't do anything else at the moment.

────────(𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬)────────

For the most part, I'll need help with a plot. However, I do have a few ideas. I always prefer to discuss things before we
start. Thank you for understanding!

Adventure-esque - Two-four characters are trapped somewhere and need to get out and find their ways home/back to their dimension.
It could be anywhere, but it has to be from point A to point B through many trials and challenges.

Survival-esque - Two-four characters are stuck on an island all of a sudden. Not just that; the island's full of dangers and supernatural
creatures. Even dungeons!

Enemies Work Together - I know I said that love shouldn't be the main plot of our rp- and it won't be. But maybe people/fandom characters
could at first hate each other then slowly become friends. And maybe something more. But they have to team up and fight against a
colossal threat while travelling the world to do so. Many dangers await them.

Please tell me what you'd like to do, too!

────────(𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬)────────

- I use a font of 85 or lower. I'd prefer that you do the same, just so things don't look messy. Sorry!

- You don't have to be a fantastic coder, nor am I a fantastic one as well. But please show a tad bit of neatness in replies.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

searching for literate fxf partners

Postby moon gem » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:34 am

⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀lenas search
my name is erica, but you are welcome to call me anything you’d like. i would like to get back in to writing on a regular basis and enjoy writing with a partner. while i do have a busy schedule, my time has opened up recently to allow me to include more time for writing. i typically write anywhere from 600-1000+ words depending on what my partner is comfortable with and will tend to mirror post sizes. i only write for fxf pairings and tend to have a personal preference of writing for canon characters with established personalities. i dont mind much who a character is paired with, whether it be an oc or someone from a different movie, tv show, book or anything else they may occur in. i enjoy talking outside of writing, but it is not necessary - though its much easier for me to plan and enjoy writing with someone if i know them a bit more. posting wise, i tend to try and reply within 1-3 days depending on how busy i am, but can guarantee at least one reply a week minimum. i am currently running with eastern time zone. i dont have a preference if a roleplay is done over pms or forums - if you are more comfortable writing on a different site i dont mind that either. one last thing, i have no limits - (*no limits within the rules of the site i am writing on. if the site has a rule against something, it will not be included in the roleplay) nothing bothers me, though if you should have anything you prefer to keep out of the roleplay that is not an issue, just let me know.
interests
who i like to write for: lena luthor, kara danvers, alex danvers, sam arias (supergirl) - morgana pendragon (merlin) - natasha romanoff, maria hill (marvel) - clarke griffin, lexa (the 100) - occasionally: regina mills, emma swan (ouat)
when it comes to ships, supercorp, sanvers and swanqueen are the three i have the most experience with, however, any characters above i am happy to write for and pair them with anyone. i am also happy to do original plots, so if you had a specific idea in mind, just let me know! another pairing i do really like is kara danvers x diana prince. i can also write for the occasional oc. if youre interested at all or just want to chat, shoot me a pm!
moon gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fiirstcrush » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:42 am

kitty, wrote:hi there! im looking for a 1x1 female human character x mermaid romance rp!!

im okay with playing the mermaid or female human character (I have a character idea for both, so just lemme know!) I'd prefer to play the female human character but im just as okay with playing the mermaid <3
Currently my designs for my characters are from a doll creator website so, My apologies.

I usually mirror posts but i roughly give a paragraph.

im okay with any roleplay style EXCEPT one-two sentences roleplays. with one-two sentences its near impossible for me to stay interested in the roleplay.

i'd like to roleplay either in discord or in pms

Im in the EST Timezone.
fiirstcrush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me