CHB: Into the Storm - Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: CHB: Into the Storm - Discussion Thread

Postby No one » Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:08 pm

All my characters are open for interaction.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Scribe » Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:41 pm

@galaxystar01, you can send one to Sam if you want, she's at the border.
The Scribe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:01 am

The Scribe wrote:@galaxystar01, you can send one to Sam if you want, she's at the border.

Cool! I can send Ava there way if you like! Or maybe Rex could come?
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lynn72391 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:41 am

Is hades cabin still open for a daughter
Lynn72391

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:14 am

Yes! We currently have one Hades spot open. c:
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lynn72391 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:51 am

Ok I’m making one soon If I can reserve
Lynn72391

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lynn72391 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:05 am

General Information
Full name: Nikki Ames Sanders
Nicknames: Ames or Nikki
Gender/Pronouns: Female
Birthday: July 23
Sexuality: Demisexual

Camp Information
Weapon(s): Two of these swords. Poison Dagger
Godly Parent: Hades
Claimed?: Yes
Cabin: Hades
Powers: shadow teleportation, umbrakinesis, and geokinesis
Number of Beads on Necklace: none

Physical Description
339F4AFB-51FA-4F52-BA1F-5802FF042C62.jpeg
339F4AFB-51FA-4F52-BA1F-5802FF042C62.jpeg (96.4 KiB) Viewed 69 times

Personality & Background
Personality Traits:
📘 Curious: She is very curious so much so she found out what she was earlier than most know. She also has always been interested and curious about legends and myths. This can be a good and bad thing for her.

📘Admirable: This is not something she says about her self but many that are younger than her that struggle to be brave enough to be themselves say she is very admirable. She is so comfortable with who she is and who her parents are. In the goth circles and the clubs, she was in at school when she did go to school admired her too.

📘Decisive: This is both a good thing and a bad thing. For one it also makes her very stubborn. But once she makes a decision she sticks to it and is determined to accomplish it. This can also be a good thing because she is good at making decisions under pressure. In high-stress situations, this helps her out a lot. But it also can make others not like her opinion too.

📘Loyal: Despite having trouble trusting people, when she does learn to trust them she sticks by them. She Is always loyal to her friends as long as they show her the same loyalty. She is most loyal to her father though and anyone that hates him will lose her loyalty. Although loyal there is an order of who she's most loyal to and they go as follows: Her dad hades, her mom, her pets, her lover when she gets one, her siblings, her mortal dad, and her friends.

📘Disobedient: Although she may be loyal to people she trusts she also hates and disrespects authority. She hates being told what to do and how she is supposed to live her life. So she will oftentimes disobey people that tell her what to do just to teach them not to tell her what to do. This is bad cause it tends to get her in trouble.

📘Unforgiving: She is the worst person to betray because when you do betray her she can hold a grudge for longer than any of her friends have seen. She does not forgive others easily especially if they talk bad about her parents. If you betray her trust or hurt her or her loved ones you better be ready for someone that will not hesitate to seek out revenge and that will make you pay for doing so.

📘Envious: This is one she tries not to do but she fails at. When she is alone although she likes her space, and time alone. When she is alone and sees everyone having fun and no one trying to get to know her for who she is, she gets very envious. Mostly when it comes to bonds with friends. She is envious of people who think their life is perfect compared to hers.

📘Fiery: Along with this also comes inpatient. She is not very patient and has a temper problem that has gotten her kicked out of many schools as a kid. She also is too passionate when it comes to her passions. She when made angrily can be ready to even kill if she feels it is necessary.

📗 Black: This is tied for one of her favorite colors, she has always loved black clothes even before she found out who her real father was. She uses black in all her charcoal drawings and all her art.

📗 Purple: Her other favorite color but she does not like light or normal purple no she loves dark purple. This is a color she originally hated cause people called it a royal color. But she soon learned about chakras and things of that nature. Purple is the color of balance. She loved that and what it stood for so soon she grew to love the color although she doesn't wear it much.

📗 Diablo and Duncan: Her two dogs who she found out when she first came to the camp were hell hounds although they have forms that hide what they really look like. These are her loyal companions that go with her everywhere.

📗 Mazingo: Her crow that she uses to send letters to her mom and that she uses to send her friends messages when she not able to deliver the messages herself he's also used for spying on people she hates.

📗 Art: She does almost every kind of art that involves drawing, from graphic art to charcoal drawings which are her favorite to do. She doesn't paint though has never been able to try it.

📗 Books: She loves reading and writing so she loves stories. Although she prefers books over hearing a story she will still always listen to a good story.

📗 Witch craft, she has always loved this. It is one of her big passions she knows gods and demi-gods exist so she also believes magic exists. She studies it whenever she's reading something that's not a story book it will be on mythical creatures or myths and legends, or spells and witch craft.

Skunks: She thinks they're so cute and plans to someday get a baby spotted skunk. She doesn't care about the smell she loves skunks and thinks they're cute.

Dislikes:

📕 Bright lights: She hates bright lights its not that she doesn't like the sun she actually does. But she hates bright lights cause they hurt her eyes. She has sensitive eyes to brightly colored lights.

📕 Cooking; Although she is a good cook she hates doing it. She had to cook a lot when her mom was at work after her father's (mortal ones) broke down. She would take over the cooking whenever she could. However, she has never liked doing it its just something she felt she had to do at the time.

📕 Jazz music she loves a lot of different music but jazz except for electric swing she hates. She hates any kind of jazz or K-pop songs.

📕 Anything that involves large bodies of water see fears for why.

Fears:

📒 Drowning: This is due to an accident involving her little sister who was adopted. Both of them nearly drowned in a pool that was caused by fighting. She had tried to save her but by doing so she almost drowned herself too. This was when she was eight her sister was six. Only one of them was able to be revived once they were saved from the water. So now she fears to drown.

📒Cyberphobia: This is the fear of computers. May seem like a weird thing to fear. But when she was little and had gotten her first computer at the age of 8, her big brother was the one she doesn't like. Told her a lot of horror stories that no kid should be told about the internet. Due to that she now has a fear of the internet mostly but also computers.

📒Herpetophobia: Fear of reptiles however this doesn't apply to snakes which she likes. It extends to lizards though. She has always feared lizards ever since her brother trapped her in a tent with one when she was little and it stared jumping at her and he told her it was going to eat her. Although she knows they cant really hurt her anymore she still finds them creepy. So she fears lizards now and dislikes them.

Flaws;

📙 She cannot swim she has a fear of drowning so she also has never learned to swim. She has never wanted to learn to swim and so she doesn't know how this can be a big thing when she's fighting near water. She often loses focus when she's fighting near a large body of water.

📙 Her temper is another thing that can be a big flaw of hers that can land her in trouble. Due to her anger, one of her siblings died when she was little although she tried to save her she couldn't. But she has never been able to get her anger under control. She has gotten better with it but it's still a major problem.

History:
Her life has never been what you call normal, she had never met her dad when she was little but she did have a lot of them. It was confusing for most of her life when she was little she knew none of them was her dad. Her mom was in polyamorous relationships with many guys and many women too. She never was close to any of the women but she had many dads. This made it so she had many siblings. Ten siblings to be exact. Not including the two that passed away and herself. She then when she was a preteen found out why she was so different and why some of her fathers hated her. She was the daughter of a god her favorite god when she had learned about them in school. Hades, the god of the underworld. She was proud of this fact. She, when she was little due to her temper, had caused an accident resulting in the death of her little sister Rachelle. She ended up coming to the camp and had been claimed by hades a year later. Now she is eighteen years old and is part of the camp although she still sends letters to some of her siblings.

Personal Relationships
Pets:
Diablo | Female | Hell Hound | Descised as a doberman

Duncan | Male | Hell hound | Descized as a Tibetian Masiff

Mazingo | Male | crow

Friends:
I Will update as rp goes

Parents:
☣ Loriane Sanders - her mother who she loves with all her heart and soul. She has never loved a woman as much as she loves her mother. She still writes letters to her mom who works at an adoption agency that runs a home for kids with no family.
☣ Backster - The man that was her father that still loves her mortal father also the father of Asa. He's the only dad besides hades that she keeps in contact with.
☣ Marcus her first mortal that that broke down after his daughter Rachelle was killed in an accident he's currently in an assisted living facility.
☣ Tabious - Her only other father in her life that broke down when his son died in an accident he is now deceased or missing no one knows where he is.
☣ Hades - her father and the person she loves most in this world shes actually rather close to him despite not being able to see him much at all.

Siblings:
☠ Rachelle Anne Bozan - Was six - Deceased - Her little sister died due to an accident when she was little.
☠ Max Nixion - Was 10 - deceased - Died involving a car accident
☪ Lucas - Her oldest brother who is 35 she doesn't really know him they were never close he always lived with his dad so they only occasionally saw each other. So she doesn't really have that strong of a relationship with him.
☪ Daniel - 10 - this is a little brother she has that she has never met she only knows about him through the letters she gets from her mom. But she still cares about him just cause he's younger.
☪ Asa - 17 - this is the brother she grew up with as her little brother she's always cared about him and he's one of the ones she still keeps in contact with. Asa is the only sibling who knows who her father is.
☪ Audrey - 20 - This is one of the siblings she hates she cannot stand her or her father who are both rich she wants to make her bleed but of course never does it. She hates this sibling so much because she always looks down on anyone that is not rich.
☪ Aspen - 22 - This is another sibling that she loves and cares for he is the one that's the father she actually knows and likes.
☪ Victor - 28 - doesn't know him much at all
☪ Mallory - 26 - Doesnt know this sister well but then again she doesn't trust herself with her sisters due to what happened to Rachelle.
☪ Xack Binx - 16 - This one is a sibling she knows but also is a demigod child (will make him later)
☪ Xavier Binx - 16 - This is Xacks Twin
☪ Seth - 23 - this is the sibling she knows but hates more than any other sibling he's the one that made her afraid of lizards and computers. He is a bully and a criminal.

If any of the children of hades want to be close to her already then pm me and we can work out if they like each other or not.
Anything Else
She has a ring that is from her father hades.

Done for now
Last edited by Lynn72391 on Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:07 am, edited 20 times in total.
Lynn72391

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:32 am

^^ I'll res the spot for you and give your form a look-through when it's done!
Also @The Scribe - Juliet, Aoife, and Oliver are also by the border and have thus picked up on what's going on (Juliet has only shouted taunts at the skeleton thus far, and I believe Aoife is readying her weapon and Oliver has thrown his kagi-nawa at it c:)
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Scribe » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:37 am

Thanks! I haven't had time to read through it yet, just started a new job and schedule is all over right now, but I will probably by tonight.
Galaxy, Ava would be cool!
The Scribe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:40 am

You are all good! I know how crazy work can get lol