CHB: Into the Storm - Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: CHB: Into the Storm - Discussion Thread

Postby Takara » Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:00 am

@Deoledath

Sounds good! I am going to let him get played out a bit before sending you a pm about relations ideas c:

But Hank view campers as friends automatically, so there is that
Takara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Scribe » Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:05 pm

CODE: SELECT ALL
General Information
Full name: Samantha Catherine Semuels
Nicknames: Sam (if any)
Gender/Pronouns: She/Her (Cisgender)
Birthday: December 8
Sexuality: Lesbian

Camp Information

Weapons/Armor:
Animus - A celestial bronze Athenian style sword with a red leather grip and a rounded pommel. The pommel is gold, inlayed with a red ruby and the cross guard shaped like an owl in flight.

Sam wears an owl shaped necklace, when the beak is pressed, it morphs into lightweight bronze armor.

Godly Parent: Athena
Claimed?: No
Cabin: 11 (For now)
Powers:
Eidetic Memory - Sam remembers everything anyone has said and can recall the date and time, as well as the exact speech.

Craftsmanship - She has great crafting skills. Building and weaving come naturally to Sam. She never has to think much about what she's making.

Intellect - Like most children of Athena, Sam is incredibly intelligent and excels when it comes to strategizing.

Number of Beads on Necklace: 0

Physical Description
Height: 5'5"
Build: Sam is very slim and petite - she's more than used to comments about her stature, but it's just how she's built.
Hair: Samantha's hair is a honey blonde bob, just slightly longer than a pixie cut.
Eye Color: Intense gray
Scars: Sam has a deep scar on the right side of her face that goes from just above her lips and extends down almost to the bottom of her chin. She hosts a few other scars throughout her body, including a circular one on the left shoulder.
Clothing Style: Sam typically dresses casually, preferring shorts and a t-shirt with sneakers. When it's colder out, you can find her in flannel over the t-shirt.

Personality & Background

Sam is loyal, honest, creative, and hard working, not to mention a terrible liar. If she's lying or nervous, she'll begin to stutter and become incredibly shifty. She loves to learn, you can find her with a book in her hands a lot of the time - though it ma get thrown soon after due to frustration as how difficult it is to read. She writes better than she reads, at least most of the time - there will still be a ton of typos. Sam is the kind of girl that's quiet at first, but once she gets to know you, she's an open book. Perhaps too open. She tends to share personal details when they aren't asked for and at the worst moments. She can also be a bit of a motor mouth, when it comes to one of her passions, you'll probably have to force her to stop talking about it.

Likes: Reading - Writing - Building Model Kits (she's like that dad who sits in the basement reenacting wars) - Most Weaponry - Judging Others - Women

Dislikes: Knives - Pranks - Yelling - The Sound of Markers on a Whiteboard - Squeaky Shoes - When People Ask about her Family

Background: Sam did not come from a great home. She'll tell you her scars come from fighting monsters, but they actually came from her father. She never knew anything about her mother, and after tolerating her home life most of her life, she finally ran away in search of her mother. Needless to say, it's not what she was expecting, and definitely not the warm woman she had dreamed of. She ran away shortly before her sixteenth birthday, armed with . . . well, nothing. She had the clothes on her back and a small bag filled with her favorite notebook, a pen, and food she had stolen from her father. She plans to never look back.

Personal Relationships

Sam hates her father - she never wants to see him again.

Campers: Will update when met

Anything Else
The Scribe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:21 pm

accepted! welcome c:
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Scribe » Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:36 pm

Sweet! Thank you! I'll add more characters later, probably. I'm reading some of the recent posts now, but can I get a quick recap? I might just have Sam find camp, though.
The Scribe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:47 pm

All good! c: There's a general synopsis on the front page if that's helpful! I would advise giving that a read so you know what's going on lol
Otherwise everyone's pretty much eating breakfast and then moving into defence plans

I currently have Chuck the satyr open for interactions, as well as Kathryn (daughter of Hecate) and Liv (unclaimed daughter of Iris). I can throw them pretty much anywhere as needed; they're all likely in the dining pavilion right about now but I can definitely move them.
Ambrose will be open after I get his starter post up c:

Also @Deoledath while I'm thinking of it - I can see Chuck & Drew getting along as friends, bonding over social awkwardness & love for animals! Otherwise, Mira might've gone out of her way to try to befriend him but she's inconsequential bc she's on the quest. My other characters likely wouldn't be all that close with him, though Juliet has certainly attempted a prank or two before, Ambrose probably flirts as usual, and Kathryn has likely tried to manipulate him at some point.
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Scribe » Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:51 pm

Sounds good! I did read that synopsis, but it's good to know some specifics. I'll have Sam find camp and you can throw any of your characters at her! Thanks!
The Scribe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deoledath » Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:43 pm

WitchHazel wrote:
All good! c: There's a general synopsis on the front page if that's helpful! I would advise giving that a read so you know what's going on lol
Otherwise everyone's pretty much eating breakfast and then moving into defence plans

I currently have Chuck the satyr open for interactions, as well as Kathryn (daughter of Hecate) and Liv (unclaimed daughter of Iris). I can throw them pretty much anywhere as needed; they're all likely in the dining pavilion right about now but I can definitely move them.
Ambrose will be open after I get his starter post up c:

Also @Deoledath while I'm thinking of it - I can see Chuck & Drew getting along as friends, bonding over social awkwardness & love for animals! Otherwise, Mira might've gone out of her way to try to befriend him but she's inconsequential bc she's on the quest. My other characters likely wouldn't be all that close with him, though Juliet has certainly attempted a prank or two before, Ambrose probably flirts as usual, and Kathryn has likely tried to manipulate him at some point.

I think he and Chuck could get along as well! He’d appreciate someone as awkward and animal loving as him being present in his life. Knowing Drew, he’d probably be oblivious to Ambrose’s flirting which might be fun to play around with if you’re interested or if you want to write down Juliet attempting to prank him I’d be completely down for that too!
Deoledath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:30 am

General Information
Full name: Rexxington Repimus
Nicknames: Rex
Gender/Pronouns: Male, he/him
Birthday: August 13th
Sexuality: Pansexual with a slight male lean, Demisexual

Camp Information
Weapon(s): He loves to use a spear as well as having a nice Metal staff by his side. He is mobile with any sort of weapon though since his favorite thing is Battle training
Godly Parent: Zeus
Claimed?: Yes
Cabin: 1
Powers
Electrokinesis- Controlling of electricity
atmokinesis- Controlling of the weather
Aerokinesis- Controlling of the wind
Number of Beads on Necklace: 4

Physical Description
So Rex is a 6’1 male with the build of a football player. Muscular and tall, he has nice and soft brown hair with blonde on the top of his hair. It is swept to the side with his hair being a bit longer than short hair. His eye color is green and he has a scar on his right shoulder from a fight with a monster. He has a lightning bolt Tattoo on his left shoulder for his father, Zeus, and he has no birthmarks as well. He generally wears black tank tops, but will wear a t-shirt. He wears shorts, but doesn’t mind wearing pants. He does though wear a ton of black. He has freckles going from his right cheek to the left cheek and on his nose.

Personality & Background
Rex is outgoing and brave. He’s quite stubborn and definitely one that is too stubborn for his own good. He trusts others not too easily and if you are his friend, you’ll have a bond for life with him. He will not let you go. He’s very loyal, but he knows the boundaries of the length he should go to in a friendship. Rexxington isn’t a bully, but he isn’t the one to go out of his way to do something for someone else. Rex isn’t one to be fooled at all. He is smart, cunning, and is one that can have a teasing attitude when it comes to friends. He can be angered easily, but can be calmed down in a reasonable amount of time. He uses sarcasm a ton and is quite honestly a jokester. He will prank people and he generally can be way to much to handle at times!

-Battle Training
-Sarcastic comments
-Steak
-He likes people with a British accent for some reason

Dislikes:
-Reading
-Talking to others and opening up
-Any type of stereotype people have about him
-Flowers
-When the sarcastic comment is inflicted on him

His flaw is his overconfidence. He is just way to confident for his good and that can sometimes cloud his judgement and his overall state of mind.

Backstory: Rex was born to a Christian mother and from an early age was surrounded by mortals. His step father, KJ, and his mother, Kristie, were living at home with him. He had several mortal brothers: Older brothers, Jacob and Joel, younger twin brothers, Kolby and Kanja; younger brother, Zemmy and one final brother named Zaz. He was at school one day coming out from a day at school and that’s when someone from camp Half-Blood took him to Camp after he told his family goodbye. Rex was taken to camp afterwards where he was claimed by Zeus. After that he got a tattoo of a lightning bolt in honor of his father. He stays at camp most of the time.

Personal Relationships
Open for discussion
Pet is Kordia the Munchkin Cat

Anything Else
-Pet: Kordia (Munchkin Cat, male)
Last edited by No one on Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:05 am

@GalaxyStar01 - I'm assuming Rex's powers are the standard Zeus kid powers? Electrokinesis, atmokinesis, etc. If that is the case, accepted! welcome. Also - on the lightning tattoo, if he's unclaimed how does he know Zeus is his father? Feel free to think about that & get back to me c: and if he's unclaimed, he would stay in Cabin 11 until he's claimed, not Cabin 1. in addition, lmk when you have backstory figured out; it's rather important in determining character details and relationships c:

@Deoledath - sounds good! I'll definitely think on past pranks Juliet has tried lol
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deoledath » Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:07 am

@WitchHazel - Sounds good! I'm looking forward to the havoc that can be caused :lol:
Deoledath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me