เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ d+f

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ d+f

Postby selasphorys » Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:34 am

@Lights.Out
    I haven't heard from anyone else about Gullsplash and Hopperpaw, so Falcon could go and ambush them. I love your idea! When the toms recount the rogue attack, the memory of Falcon can resurface in Sykestar's mind. This could plant the seeds for a future encounter between the two mollies. Can't wait to see it.

@Lights.Out, ColonelHamster, ffvii, TheClockmaker
    That all sounds great! How about if Falcon, Firefly, and Sage are from the same rogue group? Probably headquartered somewhere in the cliffs to the south-east of camp. Firefly and Sage could confide in each other about their feelings toward the clan, while Falcon can enforce the boundary between rogue and clan. Falcon could get on Firefly's case if she catches her talking with clan cats, perhaps as a cover for Falcon's own complicated feelings on the matter.

Maybe Sage could have been walking with Falcon when they saw the two toms hunting in the disputed territory? When Falcon attacks the young cats, Sage could refuse to join her. It'd be exciting to see the building tension and emotional response.

Gorgefang also could've been part of their group for a brief time, though he joined the clan 17 moons ago. He may have been the one who helped settle Firefly's agreement with FallsClan when they first caught her in their territory. What do you guys think? No worries if you had something different in mind, these are just ideas.
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nunavik » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:15 pm

just throwing it out there.. if anyone with a rogue or loner would like to run into spottedfeather (or even starlingflight despite being with his apprentice), i'd be open to that! <3
    โ ๏ผ† i miss the man i was the moment we left off
    ๏ผ† i hate who i have become every time i wake up
    โž
    โ”โ”โ”โ” โ˜† โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
    cze ยท she/her ยท adult ยท USA ยท sleep token fiend
Nunavik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:51 pm

Hey everyone! It's been really quiet here, but I hope this roleplay can keep going strong. A few of us have been stuck in interactions, so I'm going to rearrange my plots and plans (pots and pans) to only include the active players. I still have a lot in store for you all! If we have at least 4 dedicated players, I think we can tell a fantastic story together.

Could you reply in the discussion if you're still interested in the roleplay, so I can get a proper headcount?

Current changes to get the roleplay moving again:
  • Wolfpath, Paledapple, Amberpaw, Finchpaw, and Acis have been removed for inactivity. These characters will be erased as if they never existed. The deaths of that many cats would be too devastating at this point in the story. Wolfpath can be treated as an NPC so Mistback can be carried back to camp. Rae'tia is more than welcome to rejoin the roleplay with these characters at any time.
  • Mistback, Dapplepaw, and Risingpaw have been removed for inactivity. These characters will be treated as NPCs since the current plot is impossible without them. Gayyams is more than welcome to rejoin the roleplay with these characters at any time.
  • Paledapple's patrol will now be led by Wildfleck. Hope this new responsibility can test her confidence! Please leave Gullsplash behind and take the rest of the patrol out of camp. Let's finally get this patrol moving (into a mudslide)!
  • Lemmingpaw's new mentor will be Ghostrunner.
  • Perchwood can join Wildfleck's patrol.

Again, I'm totally fine with having a slower pace to this roleplay. I'm guilty of being busy and not posting quickly myself. I just hope this roleplay can keep going on, slow and steady, for a long time. I'll try to have a post up tonight!
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wonpil » Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:10 pm

sounds great! i think im gna try and get a few replies in before we set the scene of the mudslide if thats okay? @patrol. just so it can seem normal and then somone can hit us with the โ€œdo u guys hear thatโ€ hehe X)
wonpil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nunavik » Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:54 pm

I'll still be active in the roleplay
    โ ๏ผ† i miss the man i was the moment we left off
    ๏ผ† i hate who i have become every time i wake up
    โž
    โ”โ”โ”โ” โ˜† โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
    cze ยท she/her ยท adult ยท USA ยท sleep token fiend
Nunavik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby satosugu » Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:21 pm

also still interested! i apologize for my inactivity, i've been dealing with some writer's block but i'm still excited to participate in this !
ไบ”
ๆก
ๆ‚Ÿ

โ˜พ

ๅค
ๆฒน
ๅ‚‘
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ˜พ
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

๊’ฐ salem ๊’ฑ xx heโ˜…they xx adult
osdd system | freq. fronters:
kyle [he / him], ethan [he / they]
๏ธฐ โ‚Šหšโ™ก ๏ธต๏ธตหŠ
i absolutely love my boyfriend.

satosugu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ColonelHamster » Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:13 pm

Still interested in the rp ๐Ÿ’™

Also Gorgefang being the one to helped Firefly make a the agreement with the clan sounds good to me!
ColonelHamster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:25 pm

Iโ€™ll get a post up once the patrol starts moving! Iโ€™ve been writing quite a few filler posts for Russetnose while weโ€™ve been waiting and itโ€™s getting a little draining ๐Ÿ˜…
And when I post that I can add a starting post for Falcon and have her attack Gullsplash and Hopperpaw!
Last edited by Lights.Out on Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me