One Piece: Set Sail (One Piece RP Sign-Ups, Accepting!)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: One Piece: Set Sail (One Piece RP Sign-Ups, Accepting!)

Postby No one » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:15 am

I totally will!
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrijDom » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:35 pm

Name: Cato

Personality:
- Strategist
- Reserved
- Social interaction is used as a tool
- Masterful use of lies and trickery
- Will team up when required, but prefers to go solo as to retain the winnings
- Uses puns as a form of humour
- Strictly professional with others
- Consistency is a core value, he dislikes when others step outside the rules set.
*History:

*Desired Rank:
Role (pirate, marine, villager): Bounty Hunter

*Crush:
*Family:

Weapon of Choice: Whatever will get the job done
(If applicable) Devilfruit Abilities:
*Other Special Abilities: Kenbunshoku Haki
(If pirate) Crew:

Appearance:
3 Strengths: Stealth, Stamina/Endurance, Intelligence
2 Weaknesses: Strength, Speed
Other: Expect significantly less stupidity from this character than you would from any of the canon ones. :D
FrijDom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:41 pm

OOF FRIJ! Accepted! Though IDEALLY I'd like a description of personality, or a pic.

Feel free to jump into the RP and discussion thread!
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrijDom » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:39 pm

Name: Siegfried

Personality: Siegfried is a composer, and quite the character. He infuses music, dance, and song into everything he does, following perfect rhythm and tempo. He's very animated and likes to play on his opponent's fears. While he acts very high and mighty, he is quite aware of his own mortality when truly faced with it.
History: He was a member of CP-9, in his trial period when it was disbanded. Before that, he was a composer, and put on many operas with his music as the backing. However, he became bored of the life of a musician, and ventured out to find new inspiration. He found that inspiration in the form of combat, with each fight becoming a new composition. While in CP-9, he trained under Blueno and Khalifa, but worked directly with Kaku, learning Rankyaku in both his and Khalifa's styles almost to mastery. When the group was disbanded, he made his way out to find another source of inspiration. Since then, he's been a pirate on multiple crews, but has yet to stay with one longer than a month.

Role: Pirate

Weapon of Choice: Martial arts and physics.
Other Special Abilities:
Rokushiki
-Rankyaku (Kaku and Khalifa styles)
-Kami-e
-Geppo
Haki
-Busoshoku (average)
-Kenbunshoku (average)

Appearance: 6'3" and thin, blonde with ice blue eyes. Pale, unmarked skin.
3 Strengths: Speed, Stamina/Endurance, Intelligence
2 Weaknesses: Strength, Stealth
Other: Singing. So much singing. "Laa, lalalala la la la, la." :D
FrijDom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:04 pm

Lol accepted! Throw him in whenever you’re ready!
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DangerSnek » Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:53 pm

Name: Hollydew

Personality: Hollydew is known throughout the Grand Line as one of the most fearsome (and most unusual) Bounty Hunters to ever walk this godforsaken earth. She is determined, relentless, and persistent - she has been known to solemnly stalk her bounties for weeks, quickly overpowering them when they're at their most vulnerable. However, when she's not on the job, all strategy and care is thrown out the window in favor of a good drink. A bit of an alcoholic, and tends to get a bit nosy into others' business whenever she manages to overhear something of interest. However, she has the combative skills to handle her own rather well, and is typically met with fearful and wary looks every time she walks into a pub.
    History: Not much is known about her history, and she rarely tells of it. All that's really known is she has a sickly younger sister - Usagii - who loves the thrill of adventure, but is currently being held away with their father to keep her safe.

Role: Bounty Hunter

Crush: Open
    Family:
    • Unnamed Mother (deceased)
    • Unnamed Father
    • Usagii (Younger Sister)

Weapon of Choice: A long-reached Polearm (xxx) of which she is extremely skilled with.
    Other Special Abilities: Is capable of using Electro, Sulong, and Kenbunshoku Haki.

Appearance: A tuxedo cat mink with piercing orange eyes and a long, spindly tail. She wears a grey jumpsuit with white furred cuffs at the elbows and thighs, as well as a small orange cloak that goes down a little ways past her chest.
    3 Strengths: Strength, Intelligence, Stamina/Endurance
    2 Weaknesses: Stealth, Speed
    Other: :D
Icon by Relicarn!
DangerSnek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:29 am

Accepted and nice! Looks an interesting character! RP and Discussion threads are the top of the first post. We're already a good bit in, but if you like, I can give you an overview of what’s going on.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DangerSnek » Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:40 am

Thank you, and an overview would be appreciated! <:
Icon by Relicarn!
DangerSnek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrijDom » Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:10 am

Name: Tromien

Personality: Tromien is rather serious, and is fairly passive, but will not hesitate to defend himself and fight if a situation calls for it. He is an emotional man, but changes overtime, flowing slowly, and expresses it openly, and willingly. Because he’s willing to open up and allow his weaknesses to be out there, it’s very difficult for him to be angered or irritated, and he usually ends up being disappointed instead. Because his emotions and ideas change overtime, he has a very strong passive willpower. He is very stubborn as well.

However, it takes Tromien a while to get used to people generally, and he doesn’t take criticism very well, and when it is given, he will dig his heels in and refuse to admit that he has done anything wrong in any way.

Weapon of Choice: Flail

Devilfruit Abilities: Ryu-Ryu no Mi: Model Ankylosaurus- allows him to transform into an 85ft long ankylosaurus (total) including a 30ft long tail, 5ft diameter club. His eyes shift to dark yellow when in this form.

Other Special Abilities:

Busoshoku (Armament) Haki (average)
Dormant Haoshoku (Conqueror’s) Haki (unawakened)
Enhanced Strength (Devilfruit based)
Hafted blunt weaponry talent
Weighs extra (300lbs)

Crew: Jade Pirates

Appearance: Broad shouldered, muscular but of lean build, blond hair about shoulder length. His skin is of a light olive colour, and he wears brown leather clothing, including brown aprons, stands at 6’3, and has light green eyes.

3 Strengths: Strength, Endurance/stamina, Intelligence
2 Weaknesses: Stealth, Speed
FrijDom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:11 am

'Cause y'know. I don’t have enough characters already, but heck, chaos is required. Chaos never seems to last very long, so voila! Character who is like, 90% chaos! So sue me!

Name: Eustass 'Captain' Kid
Bounty: 470,000,000

Personality: Kid is not a man one would wish to start a fight with. Or really, even cross paths with, if at all possible. He is harsh, and he has a hairtrigger temper, liable to lash out for the slightest perceived thing. He is sturdy in his belief that only the strong are worthy of their place in the world, and those who are meek or grovel or hide don’t deserve to wander the Grand Line or New World. Kid is competitive. HIGHLY. He will rise up to just about any challenge posed to him. He is also willing to take on hardships and heavy tasks for the sake of assets or food. Food good.

Kid will gladly rush in headfirst and without a plan, and is very convinced that he is stronger than he actually is, and as such, may take on battles he can’t hope to win. However, he can focus when he needs to, usually with help from his first-mate's reassurances and reasoning, and is very protective, despite his recklessness and bold personality and demeanour. He would drop everything in a heartbeat for his crew.

Kid is aware of his own flaws, and has no desire to change. He, like many others, is in search of the One Piece, and actively so, and is not particularly patient. When Kid feels he’s been slighted by someone, that someone is generally on the hate-list, and Kid knows how to hold a grudge. He often sees other pirates as competitors, regardless of what they have or have not done, and is not a very trusting young man. He’s iffy about alliances, as in the past, it hasn’t worked out for him before, leading to his mistrust, and the idea of betrayal makes his blood boil.

Like many pirates, Kid looks down on the World Government and the Nobles, as arrogant scum who think themselves high and mighty, and holds disdain for them, and he is bluntly honest, about that and everything else. He does not care how it makes others feel. Kid is not an openly emotional or affectionate person, and primarily shows his care through his actions rather than words of praise, and keeps his emotions— save anger and pride— to himself when he can help it. He’s very highly driven, and will stop at nothing to achieve his goals.

History: Very little is known save for that he initially came from the South Blue, and his first-mate and co-founder Killer is also his childhood friend.

Crush: Haha. Very funny. Like THAT'D work.

Weapon of Choice: Pistol and dagger.

Devilfruit Abilities: Jiki-Jiki no Mi: Magnet-Magnet Fruit- this allows Kid to attract and control metals of all sorts in the area around him, most commonly used as a weapon, and, after an incident with one of the Emperors, a prosthetic arm. It can also repel metal objects, such as bullets, swords, and even cannonballs. However, it does not seem to burden Kid physically, as he retains his usual mobility and balance. The fruit is useless against Pacifistas despite this, and it is not affected by other weaknesses aside from standard Devilfruit disablers (water, Seastone)

Other Special Abilities:

Fearlessness
Great strength
Leadership
Kenbunshoku (Observation) Haki (average)
Busoshoku (Armament) Haki (average)
Haoshoku (Conqueror's) Haki (unused, but awakened)

Crew: Kid Pirates

Appearance: Kid stands at 6'8, with a broad, muscular build. He wears spotted yellow and brown pants and a black open-chested shirt, as well as a long, dark cloak and goggles pushing back wild red hair. His eyes are a dark orangish amber, and he appears to wear makeup, as told by some sort of eyeliner, and bright red lipstick. He has a series of scars across his face and chest, and a large prosthetic arm made of a variety of metals.

3 Strengths: Strength, Stamina/Endurance, Speed
2 Weaknesses: Stealth, Intelligence
Other: 👍🏼 TIME TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS!
Attachments
482CF23F-693C-409A-B473-1AC02B222843.jpeg
482CF23F-693C-409A-B473-1AC02B222843.jpeg (72.24 KiB) Viewed 170 times
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes