🌙 EclipseClan🌙 (Discussion Thread)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

The first drama situation for this Rp?

Poll ended at Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:57 am

Twolegs going to the forest
27%
Foxes/badgers/similar occurrence
20%
Natural disaster
27%
Raiding patrol
13%
Battle
7%
Getting further with the prophecy
7%
Other (Pm me)
No votes

Total votes : 15

Re: 🌙 EclipseClan🌙 (Discussion Thread)

Postby tøxiclilypetals » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:08 am

@Glaceon

When should we have Flamestep and Eclipsestar meet??
maybe today because the Solar Eclipse is happening on this day?
aloha! call me toxic!
absolutely hopeless, but at least im still here
i do art and stuff
my patronus is a st bernard and
my house is ravenclaw
fav pokemon is espeon!
team starkid? yes

she/her || bisexual
single pringle but too shy to mingle
11/03

discord: toxicissleeping#7875
dragon cave: Lillianissleeping
amino: send noodles
toyhouse: toxiclilypetals
tøxiclilypetals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:11 am

@ToxicFoxes101 they shall meet at the gathering.
(Sure! But what do you mean by one is happening today? Just rememered one is happening today, nevermind)

Edit: Maybe he could go with the patrol and meet them while hunting?
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tøxiclilypetals » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:14 am

~Glaceon~ wrote:@ToxicFoxes101 they shall meet at the gathering.
(Sure! But what do you mean by one is happening today? Just rememered one is happening today, nevermind)

WAIT, when is the gathering??
aloha! call me toxic!
i do art and stuff
my house is ravenclaw
fav pokemon is espeon!
team starkid? yes

she/her || bisexual
11/03

tøxiclilypetals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:16 am

TheCrazyDriver8 wrote:Ambereyes|she cat|30 moons|med cats den
After sorting out all the herbs she slowly walked into her den. " better get some rest " she whispered as she padded down her moss. Ambereyes let sleep take over her body. In her dream a large cat waked up to her. " The moon will block the sun, All light is now dark, All hope is now gone. One clan can save the rest" The large cat slowly walk away into the stars. Starclan has spoken now spoken to her. Ambereyes quickly waked up. " I must tell Eclipsestar about the prophecy" She got up on her paws and as fast as possible she ran too her leader. " Eclipsestar!" she howled " I have something to tell you, Starclan has spoken to me"

@TheCrazyDriver8 where did this prophecy come from? It isn't on the main page but we could arrange something to do with it.

@Ocean Plumeria Jaypaw shall be made a warrior after the patrol.

@ToxicFoxes101 the gathering is at moonhigh on this day in the Rp but they could meet sooner while hunting.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tøxiclilypetals » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:18 am

~Glaceon~ wrote:
After sorting out all the herbs she slowly walked into her den. " better get some rest " she whispered as she padded down her moss. Ambereyes let sleep take over her body. In her dream a large cat waked up to her. " The moon will block the sun, All light is now dark, All hope is now gone. One clan can save the rest" The large cat slowly walk away into the stars. Starclan has spoken now spoken to her. Ambereyes quickly waked up. " I must tell Eclipsestar about the prophecy" She got up on her paws and as fast as possible she ran too her leader. " Eclipsestar!" she howled " I have something to tell you, Starclan has spoken to me"

@TheCrazyDriver8 where did this prophecy come from? It isn't on the main page but we could arrange something to do with it.

@Ocean Plumeria Jaypaw shall be made a warrior after the patrol.

@ToxicFoxes101 the gathering is at moonhigh on this day in the Rp but they could meet sooner while hunting.

Alrighty then :)
aloha! call me toxic!
i do art and stuff
my house is ravenclaw
fav pokemon is espeon!
team starkid? yes

she/her || bisexual
11/03

tøxiclilypetals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby echoclouds » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:24 am

I don't think you can just make up a prophecy like that... and there is already one and im sure every medicine cat gets the same prophecy?
not even a furry anymore goodbye cs!
i had fun here though sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
echoclouds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:26 am

Ocean Plumeria wrote:

I don't think you can just make up a prophecy like that... and there is already one and im sure every medicine cat gets the same prophecy?

I agree @Ocean Plumeria, as they would get the same prophecy as the others.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubbled » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:33 am

~Glaceon~ wrote:
Ocean Plumeria wrote:

true but i couldn't find any other prophecy's
Bubbled

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby echoclouds » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:34 am

~Glaceon~ wrote:
Ocean Plumeria wrote:

Thank you for the confirmation... as every medicine cat gets the same ^^ prophecy and plus, we can't use that prophecy as. they get the same prophecy, as i said. you can't just make a prophecy like that and that after eclipsestar is defeated. there is not need for a warning or prophecy about him. and what do you mean that you couldn't find the prophecy. its on the front page and im sorry if i sound bossy and rude. i am just doing my job as mini-mod.
Current Prophecy:

Five, five cats will end the eclipse, and lunar will be at peace.
Last edited by echoclouds on Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
not even a furry anymore goodbye cs!
i had fun here though sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
echoclouds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:37 am

~Glaceon~ wrote:
Ocean Plumeria wrote:

Thank you for the confirmation... as every medicine cat gets the same ^^ prophecy and plus, we can't use that prophecy as. they get the same prophecy, as i said. you can't just make a prophecy like that and that after eclipsestar is defeated. there is not need for a warning or prophecy about him. and what do you mean that you couldn't find the prophecy. its on the front page and im sorry if i sound bossy and rude. i am just doing my job as mini-mod.

I agree with you there now. @TheCrazyDriver8, please edit your post.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me