Witches, Wands, and Wizards - An HP RP [Discussion Thread]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Witches, Wands, and Wizards - An HP RP [Discussion Threa

Postby ptolemaea » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:54 pm

ronweasley wrote:
BirdWhistle<3 wrote:Ayyyeeee finally a redhead <3
When you get accepted I have a character named Leghia (Minty) and she's a Slytherin. I dig Gryffindor x Slytherin romance so maybe they get partnered up and hatred turns to love/ forbidden romance?

sure!

Oh and just saying, Minty's going through some tough times right now (she needs to pay bills, or else her parents'll probably kill her if she loses the house, they tried to kill her, etc.) so maybe James could try to help
๐˜ช ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆโ€™๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ
โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โ˜†
she/her / capricorn / est
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ronweasley » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:56 pm

BirdWhistle<3 wrote:
ronweasley wrote:
BirdWhistle<3 wrote:Ayyyeeee finally a redhead <3
When you get accepted I have a character named Leghia (Minty) and she's a Slytherin. I dig Gryffindor x Slytherin romance so maybe they get partnered up and hatred turns to love/ forbidden romance?

sure!

Oh and just saying, Minty's going through some tough times right now (she needs to pay bills, or else her parents'll probably kill her if she loses the house, they tried to kill her, etc.) so maybe James could try to help

he can help that's what james is good about he's always their to help since his family is connected to the weasley bloodline :D
Image Image lazily coded by ronweasley

ronweasley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:59 pm

:D
๐˜ช ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆโ€™๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:59 pm

Now we wait for you to get accepted
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:12 pm

Accepted! c:
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:14 am

When can we go into the dorms/classes?
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:16 pm

After the sorting ^^
I'm just waiting on Sydney, Martha, and Zoe to get up into the Great Hall and then it will begin c:
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:43 pm

I was confused about where we were but im ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป Now
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:46 pm

Ok

I can have Killian wave Minty over to join his conversation if you want c:
Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InsidiousFlair » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:54 am

General Information
Full name: Evangeline Octavia Penrose
Nicknames (if any): "Angel(more flirtatious in usage than not)," "Rose" (Not necessary but open)
Birthday: November 18
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Blood Type (pureblood, mixblood, etc.): Pureblood

Appearance
Height: 5'6
Build: Relatively thin- she has very skinny arms, and a small waist, and her ribcage is somewhat obvious, but her thighs, bust, and face are still soft enough for her to look healthy.
Skin Type: Fair (and not to mention sensitive)
Hair Colour and Style: Ginger/strawberry-blonde and malleable. It naturally curls when wet and waves more when dry. She does not keep it in any particular style for too long, although her favorites are putting it in a loose bun, leaving it in curls or waves, or straightening it. It reaches just past her shoulder blades.
Eye Shape and Colour: Her eyes are wider than they are tall, but not slight. They are a light blue-gray.
Scars, Tattoos, and/or Birthmarks (if any): A mark on her right shoulder that her family liked to tease her with. It (vaguely) resembles a tiara-like shape.

Digging Deeper
Personality: Evangeline is an extremely passionate and loyal person. Those are perhaps her best traits along with, of course, her house's characteristic bravery that comes to her when she or others need it most. On the other hand, however, her passion and loyalty makes her sensitive. While the sensitivity goes hand-in-hand with a level of introspection, it leads her to feel strong (and frequent) disappointment from the people around her when they fail to return equal emotion. Because of this common occurrence, a deep-rooted insecurity plagues her, manifesting in both the way she sees herself physically and in the way she sees future relationships with others. Her trust has been broken before, and she felt it stronger than some can comprehend. She does not find it easy to trust those around her, but tries nonetheless.
Likes: Magical creatures, spell tricks, salmon, stars, broom riding, exploring, craft-making, dancing (she does Tahitian, Hula, East Coast Swing, West Coast Swing, and Waltz)
Dislikes: Bugs, not meeting other peoples' (or her own) expectations, being alone in certain places, gritty/obnoxious noise, homework, more will be added
Fears: Darkness, water, things that live IN water, threats she can't see but can detect otherwise (for example, something she hears but cannot see), extremely loud noises
History: Born to a wizard and a witch, Evangeline had no surprise in possessing magic herself. Both of her older siblings had, as well. However, being born to a family of Hufflepuffs, save for a Ravenclaw father, she never did feel like she fit in well. Sure, she was incredibly loyal, and believed in fair play just the same, but she did not have incredible patience or a love for hard work, nor did she enjoy spending endless time scouring the world for new information. So, when her brother and sister finished their time at Hogwarts (as they are ten and thirteen years (respectively) older than her), she fell under a spell(pun intended) of anxiety. Her parents' expectations for her were, and would remain, very high, but she fell somewhere outside of her family members' lines of success. She just saw things differently. Her brother, an extreme idol to her, went off and followed their other sibling in the field of Healing, and thus, she was left alone with her parents and their expectations of her. Hogwarts serves as a sort of escape for her, where she feels that she can be herself... usually. Nonetheless, she does miss them dearly during the time she is away, and will tend to send letters back and forth, and visit them during most holidays.

Personal Relationships
Parents: Lindy Penrose, Sean Penrose
Siblings (if any): Older brother: Aaron Penrose, a dark red-haired, tall, handsome young man *and Evangeline's idol*, Sarah Penrose, a brown-haired, short, sharp young woman
Friends: Juniper, others? (talk to me c: )
Enemies: None yet. (ooooh boy)
Crush/Significant Other: None yet. ( Talk to me, but I'm a littttttle bit picky, as this character is somewhat based off of myself. But I'd still love to hear your thoughts! )
Pets: ~ Maxon ~ A white Turkish Angora cat with silky, long fur and pale green eyes. He is a rather dog-like creature, and is always interacting with those in 'his' space, as if he were a host to a party. He is relatively quit but not unfamiliar to the sounds necessary to receive someone's attention (or food), and he is particularly fond of and protective of his mistress, Evangeline.

School Information
House: Gryffindor
Year: 5th
Title (Quidditch Player, Prefect, etc.): Quidditch Player:, Seeker
Favourite Class: Defense Against the Dark Arts
Least Favourite Class: History of Magic

Magic Information
Wand Appearance: Dark amber wood. The handle resembles a feather in carving and shape, and then curves out to a smooth tip with tiny feather-like engravings circling all the way to the end of the wand.
Wand Wood: Cypress
Wand Core: Thunderbird feather
Wand Flexibility: Rigid
Wand Length: 12 + 1/2 inches
Patronus: Unicorn
Boggart: An aggressive frilled shark with her in dark, murky brown water. Upon using 'Ridikkulus,' the water turns into mud and the creature turns into a long balloon

Other: โ™ฆFavorite color is either green, blue, or maroon, and she can never decide

โ™ฆLikes wearing dresses

โ™ฆRegistered animagus; she turns into a doe. However, she doesn't often bring this into conversation.

Form: Image
Last edited by InsidiousFlair on Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:22 pm, edited 14 times in total.
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–’โ–’
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€๏ผˆ๏ผฒ๏ผก๏ผฃ๏ผฅ๏ผณ๏ผ๏ผ‰
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
Hello, I'm Rose! I am also sometimes called Red.
Feel free to refer to me as either, or my user.
I love to roleplay, but I am rather busy. <3 <3
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
๏ผˆ๏ผฆ๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผญ๏ผฅ๏ผณ๏ผ‰โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€๏ผˆ๏ผฆ๏ผก๏ผฃ๏ผฅ๏ผณ๏ผ๏ผ‰
๏ผˆ๏ผฆ๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผ๏ผ‰โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
๏ผˆ๏ผข๏ผฌ๏ผฏ๏ผท ๏ผก ๏ผซ๏ผฉ๏ผณ๏ผณ๏ผ‰โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€๏ผˆ๏ผด๏ผฏ ๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ ๏ผฃ๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผท๏ผค๏ผ๏ผ‰

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
|Gryffindor|Neutral good|INFP|Scorpio|She/her|
|D&D - Bard|Dancing|Singing|Likes bread|<3|
|I'm in love with the way the fire dances|
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
Warriors RP // music: โ™ฆ // link
link // link // ยฉ
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ