CHB: Into the Storm - Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: CHB: Into the Storm - Discussion Thread

Postby WitchHazel » Wed May 26, 2021 3:28 pm

I have been super busy as of late, but I’ll get a relations pm sent out at some point! Hdhhghhh
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deku_is_best_boi » Thu May 27, 2021 3:56 am

So sorry for still being inactive, I started a post and ended up never finishing it to post! I’ll try to post sometime this week, I’m so sorry I’ve just been real busy and since I’m no longer using computer it makes it all the harder to reply.
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝔹𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕌𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝕀𝕣𝕠𝕙 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔a𝕟 𝕓𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
━━━━━ ❝𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙, 𝕀 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕒𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕟𝕖.❞ - 𝔾𝕠𝕛𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕦 ━━━━━
╔═══════════╗

☁︎~~~~~~☺︎~~~~~~☁︎
𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 <3
𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝐷𝑒𝑘𝑢, 𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒
𝐴𝑛𝑦 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑘 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑆ℎ𝑒/𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑑!
𝐼𝑚 𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑟, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑚 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓!
𝑆ℎ𝑒𝑧𝑎 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑒 (𝑎𝑘𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑦) 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑠𝑒
𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖 𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠: 𝐴𝑚𝑖𝑔𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑃𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑎
𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑒𝑡𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑓𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑆𝑡. 𝐽𝑢𝑑𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟,
𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑐𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑠 𝑔𝑜 𝑡𝑜 𝑆𝑡. 𝐽𝑢𝑑𝑒!
𝐼𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑃ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑝ℎ𝑦, 𝑀𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑐𝑦𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑠, 𝐴𝑛𝑖𝑚𝑒, 𝑒𝑡𝑐.
𝐷𝑚 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑒!!
𝑆𝑖𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎 𝑊𝐼𝑃
☁︎~~~~~~☹︎~~~~~~☁︎
✨😌' D
😌✨
━━━━━━━━━━━━
🎨 | ☺︎ | 🛢
⚓︎ | link | link
link | link | link
link | link | link

╚═══════════╝
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
Deku_is_best_boi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Lovel* » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:50 pm

General Information
Full name: Finnick “Finn” Vouvali
Nicknames: (if any) Finn
Gender/Pronouns: He/Him
Birthday: June 25th
Sexuality:Bisexual/Homosexual

Camp Information
Weapon(s): Silver bow and arrows
Godly Parent: Apollo
Claimed?: Yes
Cabin: 7
Powers:
Can detect lies
Biokinesis: The ability to manipulate and modify the body. Uses it to heal himself and others if he can’t treat people by normal means.
Photokinesis: Ability to control and manipulate light. Creates force fields of light, ball shaped light blasts, can enhance his vision at night by directing light waves towards his eyes.
Number of Beads on Necklace: 7 beads

Physical Description
(general physical traits go here! I.e. height & build, hair colour & style, eye colour, scars/tattoos/birthmarks, clothing style. etc.)
Defining features: freckles across nose and under his eyes
Height: 5 ft 9 in
Build: has defined arm muscles but is slim everywhere else
Hair color and style: wavy blonde hair that goes to the middle of his ears
Eye color: Emerald green
Skin tone and freckle reference link: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/59/73/3e ... 1bf173.jpg

Personality & Background
(General personality stuff! Likes & dislikes, fears, fatal flaws, etc. Backstory goes here as well!)
Finn strives to become a nurse, he loves being able to help the injured. Finn is very charming and sarcasm not being a personality is untrue for him. Though he may not look the strongest all around he is definitely an underdog in that department. Like his siblings Finn is musically talented and picks up on playing any instrument quickly. Finn is very friendly and nice to everyone even when the person is gloomy. He loves having friends and will protect them with his life. He will definitely take advantage of his human lie detector abilities to make sure people aren’t lying to him about their injuries and other things. Will probably follow Ryan and Felix around like a puppy dog to learn from them.

Personal Relationships
(Put personal relationships here! i.e. friends, enemies, pets, parents, etc.)
Finn and Apollo have a complicated relationship.
(may give him a pet dog or cat, haven’t decided)

Anything Else
Ambrosia: Cherry almond cookies
Nectar: Black coffee (actually hates it but it’s tied to a memory)
Voice claim: Zeno Robinson

Code: Select all
[center][color=#C9BE62][size=150][b]【➸】[/b][/size] [size=150] Finnick “Finn” Vouvali[/size][b][size=150]【➸】[/size][/b][/color][/center]
[center][size=85][color=#C9BE62]Son of Apollo ☀  Cabin 7 ☀  17 ☀ Questioning[/color][/size][/center]
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

[color=#C9BE62][/color]

[left][color=#C9BE62]Tags:
Last edited by *Lovel* on Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Steven Grant.Marc Spector.Khonshu.

*Lovel*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:57 pm

Accepted!!
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takara » Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:59 am

@everyone, peeps my characters are tagging especially

Heyyo, I will be travelling for the next few weeks. My posts will be slower, if at all (I will try, but I honestly don't know what my internet will look like. Feel free to end interactions or drag my characters as needed, and hopefully I'll be able to get a few posts up during, but they will probably be brief
Takara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rheia » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:59 am

I'm travelling for work & can't be active for the next week again — if the plot advances feel free to drag my boy along with Zeke @Takara. I'll try squeeze in a reply this week if I can but it's not looking likely
x
ImageImageImageImage
rheia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takara » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:06 pm

^you're all good, I'm actually travelling for ~another week so having Zeke in limbo works great for me
Takara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

melody rae rizzo

Postby sweet.peaches~ » Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:41 am

██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
██ ║
ImagexxImagexxImage═══════════════════════════════════════════════
general information
full name - melody rae rizzo
nicknames - mel, melly, golden girl
gender/pronouns - cisfemale (she/her)
age - fourteen (died july third two years ago)
birthday - july second
sexuality - closeted demi-pansexual
face claim - mckenna grace

camp information
weapon - used to have unnamed ukulele; a gift from apollo when she was thirteen, melody gave it to nathan before dying
godly parent - apollo
claimed? - yes, at eleven
cabin - n/a (used to stay at cabin seven)
powers - photokinesis, audiokinesis, biokinesis (limited)
numbers of beads on necklace - three
skills - ukulele, scriptwriting, swimming, skateboarding

═══════════════════════════════════════════════
physical appearance
stands at 5'1 with pale freckled skin and a small hourglass body frame. has golden blonde beach waves with natural highlights that go to her shoulders. her eyes are amber and ironically, some people may even compare them to the sun. theoretically, if melody was revived, then there would be a bunch of scars (specifically seven - some big, some small) around her body reminding (or perhaps haunting) her of her death. melody has buck teeth however she's rather self-conscious about them and tries not to show them off when she was alive and during her underworld experience. was never too big about plants but would always wear the flower crowns nathan would make for her, which were made out of blue and white delphinium flowers. likes to dress up, although her heart is as big as her fashion sense considering she'd probably wear anything and think it looks good on her. though her favorite colors on her are white and any type of blue.

personality and background
there has been changes in what melody acted like when she was alive and what she acts like after dying. she's sarcastic and outgoing, and has been described as a sunny person - always happy, loving, and there to lend a hand. at the same time, the demigod gets easily guilty about things that aren't so important to others or past forgotten stuff. also can be a difficult person to work with and not the most cooperative, although does get along with people who are either gullible or don't mind listening to her. ends up joking around a lot, doesn't have a serious outlook on life. tended to be pretty emotional, never thought of it as a thing to hide. incredibly encouraging and supportive, at least to those who she deems to deserve it. yeah, she's a little judgemental. is kind to people who are kind to her, decent to people who are decent with her, and rude to people who are rude to her. doesn't have any moral code. her fatal flaw is that she is too ambitious, desiring this perfect scenario where she is successful and the happiest she's ever been, that there will be nothing that will hurt her anymore if she sets her eyes on a specific goal. whether that be going on a quest or becoming famous, which ultimately led to her death.

now that melody is in elysium, she's changed. melody has started to become distant to strangers that have arrived at the place or were already a resident there, which is mostly everybody. the friends that she knew have either been reincarnated or are actually alive. and if she's forced to talk to somebody she doesn't know then i'll ensure you that she will be very timid and shy and quiet. has become more observant, past melody could be a little oblivious and that'll be one of the biggest shifts in her personality. a lot more clingy than she used to be to past friends and half-siblings, somewhat aware of it. melody is a lot more insecure about her appearance, traits, and more. there's really no reason as to why her self-esteem also adjusted but hey, that's life. nope, nevermind, not life if you're dead. her fatal flaw is still the same but mel has set her eyes on a specific goal currently: to be back to normal. to be the melody rizzo that people expect her to be instead of feeling fake. this horrendous feeling will definitely be amplified if she ever goes to camp and meets those loved ones again and they don't exactly recognize her anymore (and i'm not talking about her image), but we love to see it, don't we?

quirks - draws on her jeans - scared of piercings yet want them at the same time - keeps kept a journal - ambrosia is bagel with strawberry cream cheese spread on, her favorite breakfast - nectar is ice cream milk tea at her favorite local boba shop
likes - the dark - painting (not that good at it) - hopscotch - archery - singing (not the best but not bad) - cavetown
dislikes - quests - elysium - stickers - the smell of markers - napping - jellyfish - her birthday (since she died right after)
fears - dying - loneliness

melody's mom, susan walker, was attractive and that was really all needed to catch apollo's eye. unfortunately, she was a giant jerk and treated her awfully. the emotional and verbal abuse she endured until she was nine was terrible, but melody was saved by a very nice man named andrew rizzo. he was tricked into thinking she wasn't so bad but as soon as andrew married susan, he rapidly realized he wasn't a woman she wanted to even be around. immediately divorcing and taking custody of melody, both him and her lived a happy life. that was, until the demigod was identified by a monster and discovered the world of half-bloods. turns out the world was not as cool as he thought it would be, and ended up seeking a goal that would make her more cheerful. that goal was to go on a quest and thirteen-year-old melody was pretty hyped, pumped to know that she'd be celebrating her birthday on a quest. the quest was not fun and guess what happened? she died and the judges of the underworld thought that it'd be fit for her to be in elysium for the rest of her afterlife (until she, of course, went on to another life).

the two years she's been in elysium felt a lot longer than she realized. paradise didn't fit her definition of paradise. sure it made others happy and they could do whatever they wanted but the half-blood didn't feel right there, content for a little but eventually the elysian fields weren't giving her the happiness she thought she'd get. "you could get reincarnated," someone would suggest. the advice would be brushed off by a joke - "no way, not if one of my parents is a god." in truth, she just didn't want to die again. after dying, she developed a fear of... well, death. both ironic and sad at the same time. let's focus on the ironic side though. occasionally she would go to the river of lethe but after thinking, deciding not to be reborn and go back to the fields. now, this may not happen, but seeing how the doors are open, melody might eventually go back to the river and realize that there's something.. different about the underworld. but hey, who knows? not me at all.

relations
nathaniel hart - [positive] loved him like a brother, as soon as she led eyes on him in the hermes cabin, she immediately wanted to be his friend. which, no they did not, they became best friends instead. they were two peas in the same pod, there were many similarities that bonded them together after all, and they did basically everything together. she taught him ukulele, and he taught her how to make flower crowns. and although they quickly realized that she did not have the hands for crown-making, it didn't stop her from adoring him. besides, he was surprisingly good at ukulele. when the quest was announced, melody begged him to go with her and since she wanted to be on the quest so bad, he agreed. he was there during her death, and he remained in her thoughts constantly afterwards.
Last edited by sweet.peaches~ on Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:24 pm, edited 5 times in total.
sweet.peaches~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:48 am

Accepted!!!
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Lovel* » Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:31 pm

General Information
Full name: Elios Castellanos (El-E-Ohs)
Nicknames: Eli, Castell
Gender/Pronouns: He/Him
Birthday: October 5th
Sexuality: Chaotic Bisexual

Camp Information
Weapon(s): A whip with a dagger blade on the end, Elios keeps it wrapped around one of his side pant loops.
Godly Parent: Dionysus
Claimed?: Yes
Cabin: 12
Powers:
Pyrokinesis: Can control purple flames
Can manipulate vines
Can cause or cure madness
Number of Beads on Necklace: 2

Physical Description
(general physical traits go here! I.e. height & build, hair colour & style, eye colour, scars/tattoos/birthmarks, clothing style. etc.)
Height: 6 ft 1in
Build: Muscular, definitely has six pack and toned arms.
Hair: Green and styled
Eyes: Dull blue
Clothing: Black jeans, any color t-shirt, and vine crown

Personality & Background
(General personality stuff! Likes & dislikes, fears, fatal flaws, etc. Backstory goes here as well!)
Elios is mischievous but hides it behind the façade of being a sweet cinnamon roll. He tends to not think about how his actions effect others and just lives in the moment. Loves a good party with music and games.

Personal Relationships
(Put personal relationships here! i.e. friends, enemies, pets, parents, etc.)
Has a blue merle Aussie named Loki
Anything Else
- Has burn scars on his arms from practicing his pyrokinesis.
- Addicted to blue raspberry slushies and will go through withdrawals if he doesn't have it.
- Elios has a bad sense of direction and gets lost easy sometimes.

[center][color=#A74AC7][size=150][b]『♕ 』[/b][/size] [size=150]Elios Castellanos[/size][b][size=150]『♕ 』[/size][/b][/color][/center]
[center][size=85][color=#A74AC7]Son of Dionysus ☺ Cabin 12 ☺ 17 ☺ Bisexual[/color][/size][/center]
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

[color=#A74AC7][/color]

[left][color=#A74AC7]Tags:
Last edited by *Lovel* on Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Steven Grant.Marc Spector.Khonshu.

*Lovel*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me