เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ d+f

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ d+f

Postby rey skywalker » Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:59 pm

@wonpii,
welcome back, i hope ur feeling better! u were missed.
very excited to see patchpaw in action. i really love character exploration <3
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nunavik » Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:30 pm

I'll be making a post sometime this week. Just got sidetracked with the weekend and working.
Nunavik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:36 pm

@selasphorys Iโ€™m totally down for that!

Iโ€™ll also try to get a post up in the next few days, finally got 4 days off of work in a row so I should have time!
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:35 pm

It's so great to see everyone! Excited for the new posts coming up.

@ColonelHamster - Lightpaw is accepted! He could check on Rumblespout and Neritebloom, make sure the queen's unborn kits are okay. Rumblespout is about to make a break for it and leave camp when he really shouldn't (it's not the first time he's tried this), so you could have Lightpaw intervene. He can also react to the loss of the garden if you'd like. Sykestar and Briarseed are having a private conversation in the medicine den and Lightpaw should not be present.

@wonpil, @Lights.Out - Glad you're onboard with Stormpaw and Patchpaw getting in trouble. Super excited to see how the mudslide plays out!
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ColonelHamster » Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:55 pm

@ selasphorys lovely! I had hoped to have my full post up today, but I ended working today. Iโ€™d love to send Lightpaw over to Rumblespout and Neritebloom!

Iโ€™m very excited to get my post up for both Firefly and Lightpaw :D
ColonelHamster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:18 pm

@Lights.Out, ColonelHamster, ffvii, TheClockmaker, Rae'tia, rey skywalker
    Planning some things out with the rogues right now, just wanted to clarify whether or not your rogues (or former rogue) know each other? From what I've seen so far, I'm assuming none of them are in the same rogue group? If some of them are from the same group, please let me know so I can make more concrete plans. It'd be great if at least a few of them are.

Would anyone be interested in throwing their rogue at Gullsplash and Hopperpaw? They're hunting in a lush meadow on the edge of rogue territory (in the cliffs above and to the east of camp). The border is rather hazy there and most clan cats don't go near this place out of fear of rogues. It would be fun if a rogue could ambush them and chase them out. A rogue skirmish so close to camp could definitely instill some fear in the hearts of our cats. Let me know if you're interested!
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ColonelHamster » Sun Oct 29, 2023 12:34 am

@selasphorys So far no definite plans made, though Iโ€™ve sent a pm out asking about it.

Though honestly if anyone has any ideas with our rogue characters shot me a pm. Iโ€™d really like to have Firefly in the same group as someone else.

Maybe Sage if @ffvii is up for it. They do both have interest in the clan so I donโ€™t know if they should be in the same group or not. Having them together would give more opportunities for them to interact with each other.
ColonelHamster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Sun Oct 29, 2023 3:51 am

@selasphorys
I havenโ€™t discussed that with anyone yet, but Iโ€™d be down to have Falcon in a group with someone elseโ€™s rogue

I also wouldnโ€™t mind having Falcon ambush Gullsplash and Hopperpaw if no one else wants too!
That could possibly be a good way to get closer to reuniting her and Sykestar! Maybe Gullsplash and Hopperpaw could describe the cat and Sykestar would be like โ€œhmm, sounds familiar ๐Ÿคจโ€
Just an idea tho, Iโ€™d be down for anything!
Last edited by Lights.Out on Sun Oct 29, 2023 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby satosugu » Sun Oct 29, 2023 5:17 am

sorry for a delayed response โ€” the last couple days have been busy! and sorry if formatting is odd, iโ€™m on mobile.

i would love to have sage in the same group as someone else. @ColonelHamster sage and firefly in the same group would work for me โ€” maybe their group isnโ€™t very much of a community / has some issues, so thatโ€™s why they both sorta seek clan cats out?

@selasphorys โ€” sage isnโ€™t the type of cat to attack another unprovoked, so i donโ€™t think she would be great to ambush gullsplash and hopperpaw; however, if the cat who does ambush them is part of her group, that could cause some emotional reactions from her! i could see that being a reason for her to start interacting with clan cats more, sort of like a final straw that just solidifies the fact that the rogues are too rough for her.

anyone else with rogues โ€” feel free to pm me if you want to preestablish a relationship with sage! iโ€™m open to her having any kind of relationship, though if you want romantic connections (including past relationships) those are for she-cats or non-binary cats only! ^_^
ไบ”
ๆก
ๆ‚Ÿ

โ˜พ

ๅค
ๆฒน
ๅ‚‘
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ˜พ
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚