-{ GENERATIONAL DRAMA }- forms & discussion !

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Asterflash -{ GENERATIONAL DRAMA }-

Postby Ryn11 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:52 pm

NAME: Asterkit / Asterpaw / Asterflash
GENDER AND PRONOUNS: Tom (trans) - he/him
SEXUALITY: Undecided

PERSONALITY: Asterflash keeps most of his thoughts to himself. He trusts his clanmates insofar as he knows they will do what they can to make sure the clan survives. He does NOT trust them to not try to take power from his family.
HISTORY: Asterflash was born in the clan alongside his sisters, Lavenderhawk & Peachberry; named Aster for the flower and the white spot on his face. He was the calm to Lavendarhawk's chaos, and became adept at melting into the background. This served him well once they began hunting lessons. He earned the name Asterflash because of his quick planning and action while hunting; few prey escapes his pounce.
APPEARANCE: Short golden fur, lighter on the stomach and darker on the back. White front paws and white spot on his forehead. Same green eyes and white muzzle as his mother, but lacking his family's signature spots. He has a few small scars on his legs from particularly vicious hunts.

MAJOR RELATIONSHIPS: Dahliabriar (mother), Lavenderhawk (sister), Peachberry (sister)

EXTRA:
- He was privately relieved when Lavenderhawk chose to become a Guard instead of a Hunter. He enjoys hunting alongside Peachberry, although he thinks she would be more suited to camp-keeping.
- Believes Dahliabriar should and will be leader. Good luck trying to convince him otherwise.
- He notices Lavenderhawk's emotional distance from the family, but he mistakes it for political prudence (his own reasoning for distance).
Last edited by Ryn11 on Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:32 am, edited 4 times in total.
Ryn11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skydawn -{ GENERATIONAL DRAMA }-

Postby Ryn11 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:28 pm

NAME: Sky / Skydawn
GENDER AND PRONOUNS: Nonbinary - They/him
SEXUALITY: Pan/fluid

PERSONALITY: Independent; can be somewhat flippant about clan life. They appreciate cats who don't take things so seriously.
HISTORY: Sky was born to kittypet parents, but through events they don't remember, they were left to wander alone and fend for themself from a very young age. Part of them considers all of Quietbrook and the surrounding wilds to be "their territory", but they were eventually drawn inexplicably to Two Trees. They were able to see that surviving as a group is way easier than surviving alone, and so took a clan name for themself.
APPEARANCE: Gray and fluffy with a lighter gradient on his legs and a darker "mask" on their face. Fluffy tail and ears. Small scars on their face and chest; a more prominent scar across their shoulders.

MAJOR RELATIONSHIPS: Open

EXTRA:
- Given their wide range of experience fending for themself, they don't really see the point in pigeon-holing cats into jobs. They're officially a Guard, but they can often be found doing whatever happens to need doing at any given point.
- Skydawn finds the idea of Starclan baffling; they are a realist and don't give much thought to things that may or may not exist.
Last edited by Ryn11 on Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ryn11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: -{ GENERATIONAL DRAMA }- forms & discussion !

Postby .angstlizard. » Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:19 pm

❝𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚑, 𝚙𝚘𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚜—❞
picrew
╔═ ⚡︎ nothing compares to ⚡︎ ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════ ⚡︎ the fever dream ⚡︎ ═╝

╔═ ⚡︎ its what i do ⚡︎ ════════════════════════════════════╗
storm branch
⚡︎
001. 62 moons 002. cis tom, he/him 003. demi/ace 004. camp-keeper 005. scent of rain & daisies 006. son of Grimm & Downpour, brother to Hail + unknown half-siblings
╚════════════════════════════════════ ⚡︎ i wait for you ⚡︎ ═╝

╔═════════════════╗

name;; storm // stormbranch
meaning;; storm for his fur colouration;
branch for his patience & reliability

physical description;; a large, fluffy black smoke tom
with sage green eyes and tufted ears.

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷
trivia;; > songs used are what the water gave me by f&tm
and i wait for you by alex g !
> his dad is a kittypet & purebred maine coon, but his
mom is standard mixed breed loner
> cloverstream is an npc due to originally being a friend's oc.
so while he's not open to being rp'd, anyone is welcome
to make other kits for my boy to adopt :]
> hail & the white kit look very similar, which is why he
was willing to follow it so easily
> he fully believes the system should stay as is; all cats
united but still specialized in their work

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷
crush;; [open]
mate;; xx
adopted kits;; cloverstream [npc, 32 moons]; open for more!
sexuality;; demiromantic/asexual

╚═════════════════╝

❝—𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚗❞

╔═══════════════════╗

personality;; a kind soul, a reliable friend, a shoulder to lean on.
due to the sheer amount of fluff, the tall stature, and his silent nature
stormbranch can come off quite intimidating. but truthfully, the only
cat he's ever really been hard on is himself. raised to strive for more,
he has never learned how to feel like enough in his own fur. he
finds his use in bettering the camp; in recruiting the herb
gatherers' help in decorating with cat-safe flowers and learning
how to string together garlands, always doing rounds to check the
security of dens and adding softer materials to nests belonging to
apprentices cliffcrier was particularly harsh to that day, or just
being an extra paw wherever needed. it's obvious to anyone who
knows him that he has a soft spot for the clan's young, and he cannot
deny the joy being a father to cloverstream has given him.

history;; 60 moons ago, he was just a kit when his
father (grimm) rejected him and his brother. he spat
in their mothers face and said he already had kits, bigger
and better and more than them, but storm couldn't help
but think of how he was a spitting image of his dad. the
following leaf-bare, the harsh cold would claim his brother's life.
hail left for the stars, and he took a piece of their mother with him.

50 moons ago, he was barely a year old when he was racing across
forests and fields following that star-striped white kitten to two tree.
he was alone when he stepped paw on the island. downpour had left in
the night moons ago -- vanished without a trace, and storm
couldn't tell if he liked the ability to believe she was
alive out there or hated the idea she abandoned him.

30 moons ago, he had grown into his skin as a camp-keeper when he
was diving under a bush to save a tiny kit from becoming prey
to the birds nearby. stormbranch would later know the kit as
cloverkit -- and as his son.

╚═══════════════════╝
Last edited by .angstlizard. on Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.angstlizard.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .angstlizard. » Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:24 pm

👀i spy a new sibling!

very excited for the roleplay to start! hopefully ill have lemonpaw's form finished by then lol
.angstlizard.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:12 pm

Edited Bayleaf's age to 60 moons.

NAME: Peachberry
GENDER AND PRONOUNS: she, her, hers
SEXUALITY: Pansexual

PERSONALITY: She is a sweet, motherly, caring, protective and shy cat. She really doesn't like to center of attention and mostly leaves those kinds of situations.
HISTORY: She was born in a clan alongside her siblings, Thought she was more interested in becoming a guard instead of a hunter, but her lack of fighting skills made her become a hunter instead. She is the smallest of the Dahliabriar's kits, and she does have a little bit longer fur than her siblings.
APPEARANCE: Long-haired orange-black calico, with a fluffy tail, long ears, and blue eyes.

MAJOR RELATIONSHIPS: Dahliabriar (mother), Lavenderhawk (sister), Asterflash (brother), Unknown father.

EXTRA: She doesn't care about genders, but she would love to have kits one day.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anathema » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:43 am

necrobinical wrote:Tho if he lied about his origins... might be an issue.

heh yeah, that's what i was thinking! though i'm not sure if he would be able to hold in a lie like that for so long... hmm. i'll definitely give it some further thought and update when i decide! minnow could totally just meddle for other reasons. :P
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ryn11 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:57 am

So much potential for sibling shenanigans in this clan >:3
♪ ♫ I'm Ryn ♫ ♪
I'm here for the nostalgia and the rainbow critters
ImageImage Image
ImageImageImageImageImage
Ryn11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:36 am

Everyone's accepted and up at the front! Very excited for shenanigans with our current cast of characters.

I'll be adding a cat or two later today after I come home from dinner! One will be an apprentice, clan-born or at least raised from a kit in the community, so their parent will be open!

Can't wait for Thursday (or Friday if I get busy)!

Right now, my plan for the inciting event to the Clan(s) finally being established will be Dahliabriar collecting the Duty Heads in her den to ask about sending a few cats (suspiciously, all her choices are either her cats (herb gatherers) or her kits. Biased old lady.) to the Starlight Cave to ask Starclan what's up. Given the journey is dangerous, no one has gone in quite a while since only half of the last group sent came back alive. The Heads then, probably, go "hey wait" and arguing ensues until they either agree to send any cats (and whi to send) or no cats at all. If no cats are sent, Dahlia will go on her own.

Once cats get there, two little guys might make an appearance and offer some guidance. Or they won't! It depends on who is sent and what feels best.

Thoughts?
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ryn11 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:47 am

I like it! :D Asterflash will probably try to insist on accompanying Dahlia if she does wind up going alone
♪ ♫ I'm Ryn ♫ ♪
I'm here for the nostalgia and the rainbow critters
ImageImage Image
ImageImageImageImageImage
Ryn11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:35 pm

NAME: Clemency
GENDER AND PRONOUNS: Trans Female, She/her
SEXUALITY: Bisexual

PERSONALITY: It isn't that Clemency isn't nice, it's just her complete inability to communicate renders her more or less unable to do the socially accepted things cats expect in response to real basic things. Especially when cats she thinks are pretty talk to her, she gets so nervous and choked up she just shuts down and snaps at them. Clem gets overwhelmed very easily, which she reacts to with either hissing, growling, or running off. She's been trying to be nice, trying so so hard, but the community has so many cats in it and it spooks her off before she has a chance to try. She really only shows this intended kindness during battle, where she readily throws herself between her allies and her enemies to keep most of the focus on her and her swift movements so her teammates have every opportunity to attack yet avoid BEING attacked.
HISTORY: Clemency has had a hard life. She was born the fourth kit in her mother's sixth litter, utterly forgotten among the throng of kits. Her mother, and Clemency by proxy, were a part of a rather ruthless gang of rogues who felt some very outdated (and humanlike) ways about she-cats and outsiders. Clemency did very well for herself once old enough to do much of anything, but her desire to be her ended up getting her into trouble time and time again. She really only ever found comfort in her sister, who was named... Clemency. Clemency had a different name as a kit, but when the two siblings finally escaped their group and made a path on their own, they swapped names as Clemency liked Clemency more and her sister liked hers more. The two girls continued for a while, before Clem's sister's chronic illnesses from birth finally took hold and without a healer, she was lost within a week. Clem took it bad, but after seeing a kitten with an orange pelt just like her sister's big calico spots, she felt like she needed to find somewhere else to be. Following the orange kitten, she arrived at Two Tree and has taken to the role of Community Guard well. She is protective over her name and refuses to be bullied for her "kittypet name".
APPEARANCE: Clemency is a classic brown tabby with darker brown paws and a bright pastel pink collar with anti-predator spikes. Her eyes are amber, and she is peppered with a fww scars.

MAJOR RELATIONSHIPS: Deceased unnamed sister, large family in a very very far away cat gang. Open for relationships or for other siblings who escaped their situation as well!

EXTRA:
-- Her Duty head tried to give her the name Earthtremor, but she hated it and really wanted to keep her original name.
-- She's huge, so it's really funny to see her get nervous and run away from much smaller cats.
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me