∟ Broken Oaths ㄱ Discussion & Forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ∟ Broken Oaths ㄱ Discussion & Forms

Postby Stars Hollow » Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:41 pm

Fortune's Fool wrote:If anyone wants to be HIckorypaw's mentor, or discuss possible dynamics between their cats and mine, let me know! I love plotting things. :3
{I'm a bit busy at the moment but I'll get a post up when I can either way.}

I think her and Sparrowstar could be a good match! The idea of a small, extroverted warrior trying to teach a young'un that's larger AND quieter than him is hilarious, haha. On a more serious note, I do think he would have a soft spot for her, especially when given context on her past.
Stars Hollow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DriedGrape » Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:48 pm

Thanks! Oh man he's gonna be so flustered and stumbling a lover his words when that happens lol. 😆
MY CLAN
yarrowclan - sign up
DriedGrape

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:50 pm

Stars Hollow wrote:
I think her and Sparrowstar could be a good match! The idea of a small, extroverted warrior trying to teach a young'un that's larger AND quieter than him is hilarious, haha. On a more serious note, I do think he would have a soft spot for her, especially when given context on her past.

I definitely think that could be an interesting dynamic and I'm totally good with him mentoring her! And she certainly needs some positive influence right now, it could be good for her! c:
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stars Hollow » Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:51 pm

Sounds good to me, then!

Also, the first post is up on the main thread!
Stars Hollow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:47 pm

>> FALCONDOWN <<

>> Name Origin; Falcon, as her bloodline is well-known and prominent and each member has the name of a strong predator (such as Wolf, Bear, Eagle, Falcon, Viper, etc). Down, referring to both the downy feathers of birds as well as her dour nature and her father's dismissal of her. When reversed and fixed for grammar, a "downed falcon" is a falcon that has been immobilized and is very likely to die.

notre dame by Paris Paloma wrote:As I tiptoe
Creaking over prayers
Pleading with their maker
Crying with the choir

I'm not immune to the sincerity below me
Makes me feel, it makes me holy, but the tears I understand
That I do not below
No, I do not belong

Some only turn towards the heavens when the end
Is feeling desperate, have the overwhelming feeling
That there's nobody who's looking down (looking down)
At least I'm looking down

Deputy, yearns for Leadership
Cis Molly, She/her
30 Moons
Demiromantic Lesbian

Falcondown is a large, burly dappled molly with very long fur and pronounced ear tufts. She is likely partially Maine Coon cat, given her size. Because of an accident on the road to founding Stoneclan, Falcondown has lost half her tail and what remains is still crooked.

Falcondown is... Serious is an understatement. No-nonsense is a kindness. In complete truth, Falcondown is just a real hardbutt about things. She has an adherence to the code to put Starclan to shame, and the claws to back it up. When not working for far too long and risking her health daily, the molly is actually pretty quiet and reserved. It seems like she only really lives to do her duties as Deputy and keep her clan on track, otherwise she hardly bothers with pleasantries. While she loses control a bit in battle and throws her whole heart into everything she does, Falcondown is actually deeply insecure. She wishes she was back home, working to be her old leader's deputy instead, where she knows what will happen and fear doesn't haunt her relentlessly, but she knows that is impossible, and that crushes her emotionally. At the end of the day, she wants all her clanmates, regardless of origin, to be safe. If that means she has to occasionally break out of her shell and speak gently, she will. Her voice is ever so soft and kind when not yowling orders, after all.

Falcondown's bloodline were well-known in their old clan--mainly because they had a long history of becoming leaders and an emphasis placed upon every single story told. One of this bloodline must be strong, must be brave, and most of all, must be loyal. This weight pressed down especially hard on Falcondown and her sibling, Eaglestrike, as their father was leader at the time. The two fought one another to impress him, competing their entire lives from birth to be the 'better' sibling. When it came for their warrior ceremonies, it was obvious who their father believed was better. Eaglestrike, named after the leader's old suffix, or Falcondown, belittled by her suffix? It was so, so obvious. While Eaglestrike went on to become an outstanding warrior beloved by many and implied to be the next deputy, Falcondown faded into the background, just doing what she could to survive and ignore the sour looks of her father and sibling.

Falcondown had been in the patrol that discovered Sparrowstar training kittypets, and while the rest of her patrol--including Eaglestrike--immediately became furious, Falcondown attempted to ask the kittypets to leave and quietly urge Sparrowstar to come with the patrol without a fuss. Eaglestrike saw their opportunity, and upon returning to camp, Falcondown was ratted out. While not exiled with Sparrowstar, and not leaving with him, she was exiled soon after. She assumes her father did this so she would be forced to be alone and die alone, but she was smarter and stronger than her father had ever understood. Within a week, she had tracked down and joined Sparrowstar, who saw her potential and, especially, her prowess now and made her his deputy after a while of journeying with the molly. She said thank you and that she would do the best she could, but internally she was screaming and losing her mind. This meant she was truly doomed to never go home. Never beat Eaglestrike. Never prove hersepf to her father.

She grins and bears it. She is a good deputy, after all. And maybe, she can fix this clan after Sparrowstar dies. Hopefully.
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stars Hollow » Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:00 am

Accepted!
Stars Hollow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:04 am

Yay! I was worried Falcon was a little complicated, haha. Will make my post within 24 hours if I can!
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ryn11 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:49 am

Foggyblur's plan is to ask if she can be Applepaw's mentor, is that fine with you Stars?
♪ ♫ I'm Ryn ♫ ♪
I'm here for the nostalgia and the rainbow critters
ImageImage Image
ImageImageImageImageImage
Ryn11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stars Hollow » Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:53 am

Of course!
Stars Hollow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DriedGrape » Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:57 pm

@Hawk WillowWatcher, @necrobinical and @Fortune's Fool

So since Wölfin is still a loner (based off Hawk WillowWatcher's post but correct me if I'm wrong) and she is near the border I'm just curious how she is gonna join the clan if she was just struck by a monster? But since Falcondown's patrol is doing a border patrol would it make sense for them to find her and bring her back to the clan or is something else planned?

Im only asking because I noticed that there was only 1 post from Hawk WillowWatcher so I'm just trying to make it so they are involved in the RP more if that makes sense?
MY CLAN
yarrowclan - sign up
DriedGrape

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me