Humans and Werewolves ( werewolf role-play) Discussion Page

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Humans and Werewolves ( werewolf role-play) Discussion P

Postby Seeley » Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:01 am

Update: I will be gone for about two weeks; personal reasons have come up unexpectedly and I won’t be around to respond. I don’t know when I’ll be leaving but I just wanted it to be clear that I will be gone for a couple of weeks.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:47 am

That's fine
Take your time
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:13 pm

Sorry I haven't been very active lately but I had knee replacement surgery on the 12th of February and have been pretty out of it for the last 25 days while I've been recovering and focusing on rehabbing my knee.
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:13 am

|| Name || Kuro (not his true name, he keeps his true name as a secret)
|| Age || 34 years
|| Gender || male
|| Species || werewolf

|| Personality || Full of himself, thinks he is better than anyone else, he is hard working, but not so loyal, he doesn't accept no -answers, and if you don't do the way he wants, there maybe consequences. Feel no empathy toward anyone, he is hot-tempered, cruel and selfish. His black Mustang car is his pride, damage it and you're dead for sure.
|| History || His past is a mystery, but he has been worked by rogues for many years by now and don't even think of leaving that criminal life. He has done many bad things on his life and don't feel any quielty about any of them.
|| Description || He is somehow skinny, but not so muscular. He usually wears a black leather jacket, tight leather pants, as well as sunglasses. He has many tattoos around his body and some piercings, His body is covered with many "battle" scars and healed wounds.
-height: 181 cm
-weight: 83 kg
-hair: Long black usually in a ponytail, long front hair.
-eyes: Brown, use red contact lenses
-skin: Light medium
-other: He is working as one of the co-leaders to rogues, he is the boss of Aki and has a history with Amaya's mate. He is the one who is the reason Amaya's mate is not here today. He has a very serious crush on her.

|| Species || Human

|| Personality || She is hard-working, sweet, kind, and friendly, but she also is pretty stubborn, has her own mind, and is not afraid to say if she doesn't like something. She is sassy at times, but she also likes to have fun with her friends, but she is not so social with strangers.
|| History || She is born near the place Rick and Nick Clower were living as a children, she is their childhood friend, the only one who knows their secret to being a werewolf. She is still keeping their secret even if she has not seen them for years after their family suddently vanished.
|| Description || She is a skinny female, with clothes obbsession, a love of sweets and feminine stuff.
-height: 170 cm
-weight: 51 kg
-hair: Long semi-curly red/ deep orange hair
-eyes: Deep blue, has a little bit of green in there.
-skin: pale
-other: She works as a tour guide, and is many weeks away because of work. He has a standard room in the hotel inn.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:46 am

Ooo, maybe Catherina could end up having Nick and the other two meet Meyerr. Since Meyerr is their relative but also since I figure they'd want to find their friend again.

Also, Kuro isn't going to have Amaya for long. We have a plan for them but she's going to be fine, just to let anyone else know.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:27 am

Spiritstar3 wrote:Ooo, maybe Catherina could end up having Nick and the other two meet Meyerr. Since Meyerr is their relative but also since I figure they'd want to find their friend again.

Also, Kuro isn't going to have Amaya for long. We have a plan for them but she's going to be fine, just to let anyone else know.

Catherina is staying in the Meyerr Inn, she has not met or talked with the brothers for a few years and I was thinking of them to actually meet again when the brothers come to the Inn.

By the way, Could Meyerr and Catherina know each other as well now? I mean she is a longtime childhood friend to the brothers and maybe sometime in the past when the brothers were still much younger "maybe young enough for Rick to remember him and NIck being too young not to remember him" but he maybe did see her playing with them when visiting the family and maybe saw her after the family got missing?
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:41 pm

Queen of flames wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:Ooo, maybe Catherina could end up having Nick and the other two meet Meyerr. Since Meyerr is their relative but also since I figure they'd want to find their friend again.

Catherina is staying in the Meyerr Inn, she has not met or talked with the brothers for a few years and I was thinking of them to actually meet again when the brothers come to the Inn.

By the way, Could Meyerr and Catherina know each other as well now? I mean she is a longtime childhood friend to the brothers and maybe sometime in the past when the brothers were still much younger "maybe young enough for Rick to remember him and NIck being too young not to remember him" but he maybe did see her playing with them when visiting the family and maybe saw her after the family got missing?

Heh heh, its not called the Meyerr inn, that's just my wolf's name. The owners are humans so...it probably has some sort of human name (I kind of like White Rabbit Inn as a name...but Seeley might have named it. I don't actually remember using a name for it)
Anyway!
Kay kay.

Yeah, they'd definitely know each other now since they're both at the Inn. That works, they could have seen her playing with the two.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:59 am

(Accepted; and I don’t think I’ve mentioned a name for the Inn so that’s up for suggestions.)
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:53 pm

XD kay
Well, my suggestion is White Rabbit