Hunting For Freedom(Elemental Wolf) Chat & Characters

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Hunting For Freedom(Elemental Wolf) Chat & Characters

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:25 am

Keesa wrote:@DarkBloodMoonRising

I added one more character to my forms on pg1 - Errol a 2yr old loner formally from Ambermoon pack :)

Cool I'll get them added
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:06 pm

Thank you!
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:16 pm

Just noticed you put Tundra in the crushes twice. One of those is meant to be Breeze. I think Breeze is the one I have crushing on Lenora and Jule, but maybe I'm wrong.

Just checked,Breeze is the one crushing on Lenora and Jule.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:56 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Just noticed you put Tundra in the crushes twice. One of those is meant to be Breeze. I think Breeze is the one I have crushing on Lenora and Jule, but maybe I'm wrong.

Just checked,Breeze is the one crushing on Lenora and Jule.

Oof XD I'll fix that haha I could have sworn I wrote down Breeze. But I've been dealing with a sick husband and child so my brains a bit scattered
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:13 pm

Oh, I'm sorry. I hope they get better soon.
Take your time.

I'm tempted to put a pregnant mother in...
If they're pregnant, would she wolves still be doing their job up to a certain point?
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:00 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Oh, I'm sorry. I hope they get better soon.
Take your time.

If they're pregnant, would she wolves still be doing their job up to a certain point?

I'd say depending on how far along she is. Also if she is just a stubborn female who doesn't want to be taken care of she could certainly still be doing her job.
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:48 pm

DarkBloodMoonRising wrote:
Take your time.

I'd say depending on how far along she is. Also if she is just a stubborn female who doesn't want to be taken care of she could certainly still be doing her job.

XD she'll be the type that doesn't mind it. I kind of want to put her near the end of the pregnancy, but...should I do that?
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:01 am

Spiritstar3 wrote:
Take your time.

XD she'll be the type that doesn't mind it. I kind of want to put her near the end of the pregnancy, but...should I do that?

You can XD I'm about to make a couple more characters myself.

I might take up one of the other Elementals
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:56 am

Name: Calfix

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance: Large Pure white wolf with once
Amber eyes that have turned a bright pale blue.

History: Calfix was once a beta for DawnStone, he had tried countless times to get his Alpha to listen to him when he told them the fighting was pointless. However, they refused to listen to him and Calfix knew he had to protect not only his mate but the pack. So one evening he killed the Alpha in a challenge...he hadn't meant to kill the Alpha. He only wanted to hurt him and take over for the pack. That night everything changed....he woke up the next morning doused in water and was confused as he was in his den. Thankfully Charm was still dry, then he remembered the dream...the voice.... He stood, going for a quick run and traveling to a nearby body of water. But as he approached the edges of the water he was frightened.... The wolf staring at him in the waters looked like him but didn't, his amber eyes were gone replaced with an eerie cold blue and a strange marking that matched the color of his eyes was on his forehead seeming to wrap around his head as if it were a crown. What was worse was the waters began to vibrate and float around him. That was when he came to understand the dream hadn't meant nothing...that it was possibly a good change for all of the packs. He had simply hoped his new appearance wouldn't scare his mate, and while it did take her by surprise she still loved him.

Previous Pack: DawnStone

Current Rank: Lead Water Elemental

Relatives: Pups once born

Crush: Charm

Mate: Charm

For now, I'll only add Calfix since there are going to be pups on the way. I'll wait to make other characters so I can take on pups if needed.
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:41 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:

You can XD I'm about to make a couple more characters myself.

I might take up one of the other Elementals

XD Kay kay

Name:
Pandora

Sexuality:
Bi

Appearance:
Black phase she wolf, so she's dark with white toes. They usually only have a bit of white on them, or none at all. She also has icy blue eyes, that some wolves have said they're afraid of. Not her mate, he tells her how pretty she is, and she indeed is quite pretty; also slender, and average height.

History:
Pandora was born four years ago, to her parents Heather and Titan. She was born with the fur color of her father. Her mother is actually a golden brown wolf, and all the pups were born black or gray. Anyhow, she was raised with love and care. She grew up, became a hunter, and helped her pack. Then, wolves from every pack gathered together here. She and Renier decided to go as well. She's also heavily pregnant, in her last week or two, and wanted to keep doing her job but Renier convinced her to take it easy now.

Previous Pack:
DawnStone

Current Rank:
Hunter but she's heavily pregnant right now

Relatives:
Pups once born (mine will be a boy named...Quinn probably)

Crush:
Nope

Mate:
His name is Renier, if anyone wants to play him

-I'm going to play a pup too, so I guess I'll wait to make another character
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups