The City of Supernaturals (Characters & Discussion)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: The City of Supernaturals (Characters & Discussion)

Postby Lustrous Fox » Thu Oct 12, 2023 2:52 pm

(their actually called cervitaur as someone who also enjoys centaurs of all different kinds especially ones that have different animal for bodies!)
All duplicate pets are open for trade for Wishlist or anything i don have

Also my dream Wishlist Set to completed the 2020 staff dog even if it unlikely i ever will
Lustrous Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:00 pm

Kay kay]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:38 pm

I got excited and posted the starting post!
All of my characters have an open-ended interaction, so feel free to tag any of them and have your character be the one they're interacting with.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:04 am

ImageFC; Nathan Fillion
Full Name: Barion Sabar
Nickname (if any): Bari or Mr. B
Pronouns: He, him his
Sexuality:Pansexual
Species: Human, hunter
Powers/Abilities: no powers, but has great knowledge of many weapons, swords, knives, etc. (Does there have guns yet at this time? like shotgun or rifle?)
Appearance: picture above

Personality: He is cynical and temperamental draws wrong conclusions easily, and is not necessarily able to finish what he started. Flexible in some respects, but really naive to accept rules they don't need. Use yourself in any way. He is Extroverted, honest, trustworthy, kind, and good at listening, but also easily angry and sometimes even scary.

Short Bio: He was born far from Ashmoore city, and he didn't know about the supernatural creatures even excited or thought of them as imagination. He found that creature as an adult when he and his best friend actually met a hunter who was seriously hunting weird creatures. At first, he thought that the guy was just crazy, before meeting face to face with one of those creatures. He doesn't really hate those creatures but is lacking in understanding and is a little afraid of most of them.

Other: He has a loyal black horse named Black Knight and a black wolfdog named Caesar.

I finished my other three on page two
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:23 am

Great, I'll get them added to the list.

Also, to clarify - this is more modern-day setting for time period.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:46 pm

Posted. I hope the humans are already supposed to be there...I tagged Ryker with Nyx.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lustrous Fox » Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:16 pm

did this die or is this on some sort of hiatus right now?
All duplicate pets are open for trade for Wishlist or anything i don have

Also my dream Wishlist Set to completed the 2020 staff dog even if it unlikely i ever will
Lustrous Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrichorus » Sat Nov 11, 2023 4:20 pm

[will insert photos when on pc]

Full Name: Andromeda Pluvia Castro
Nickname (if any): Andro (very hesitant to let others call her that)
Pronouns: she/her
Sexuality: demisexual
Species: werewolf
Powers/Abilities: shifting at will, although on full moons she is forced into a canine shift that is stronger but that she is seldom able to control. When willingly shifted into a wolf, she is larger than wild wolves. In humanoid form, she is lithe and has predatory reflexes.
Appearance: Andromeda is 5'10" and is not afraid to show off her muscles. When in human form, she retains her black wolf ears and tail, as well as the white markings on her shoulders. As a wolf, she is nearly pitch black, with a white star on each shoulder, a white muzzle, and one rear white foot. Her eyes in both forms are generally a brilliant blue, unless she becomes enraged or is in a full moon shift, when they are dull grey.

Personality: Andromeda is generally standoffish, gruff, and moody. Oftentimes you can find her staring off into space dissociating, or scowling at some remark. But she warms up nicely to folks, and takes pride in helping those she cares about. She's not the most accustomed to admitting she cares, but she will do all your heavy lifting and make you coffee. Andromeda is edgy and aggressive, and she's got a short fuse, which she uses to her advantage when she fights- she's a boxer by trade, and is taking up wrestling.

Short Bio: Andromeda was born to a human couple, but had a fling at 17 with a werewolf that ended...poorly. Very poorly. Not only did she lose her humanity, but she lost her lover, and nearly her life, and fled her hometown. She found this town after a long search, and settled down. Well... as much as a paranoid werewolf can.

Other:

[Will insert photos when on pc]

Full Name: Dicentra
Nickname (if any): Di, Cent, Dice
Pronouns: she/they/it
Sexuality: asexual, panromantic
Species: dryad
Powers/Abilities: limited plant growth/barriers, some healing
Appearance: It stands at four feet tall, with vaguely draconian features despite the flowering theme. Living bleeding heart blossoms sprout from their wooden antlers, and they have leafy wings.
Personality: Dicentra is rather docile and level-headed. She's never been one for aggression or conflict, even when threatened. Sometimes this only aggravates things, as it generally refuses to choose a side. She also tends to be lax on maintaining relationships, still unaccustomed to mortal social cues, but she serves with a big heart.

Short Bio: For millennium, Di lived in the roots of a massive flowering plant, working with her sisters to protect the woods that made up their home. With gentle warding spells from some, and gnarled branch attacks from others, they kept intruders at bay, until a massive wild surge of magic wrought destruction to the peaceful forest. As Dicentra watched their sisters fall to magic and human trespassers, she could hardly do anything but wait. When her plant withered away, she did not go with it- instead, her soul and body were rooted to the dying forest, where eventually a city was built. They sustain themselves and other supernatural creatures with her plant nursery and apothecary.

Other:
Last edited by petrichorus on Sat Nov 11, 2023 7:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
petrichorus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:03 pm

I'm pretty sure -removed- are not allowed
Last edited by Fawnie on Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed description of innapropriate character
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrichorus » Sat Nov 11, 2023 7:02 pm

Ah, shoot, you're probably right. I was gonna base her off of hugs n pg things and leave everything else out but maybe I should just redo her altogether

Edit- thank you for catching me on that, I think it would've been too risky to try. Swapped her out altogether!
petrichorus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me