-- ⋆ tideclan d & f

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

skipper picks names or cats pick their own names?

skipper picks
87%
pick own names
13%

Total votes : 15

Re: -- ⋆ tideclan d & f

Postby zombiewife » Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:55 pm

finished my goobers :3
ImageImage

just a zombie and vampire enjoyer :3

im an any pronouns lesbian!

pls send trades or check out my freebies i have too many pets
maybe msg and friend me who knowsss?!??!

ImageImageImage
join the discord :3
zombiewife

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lacke » Thu Sep 14, 2023 4:45 am

the basics for my kiddos are done, im currently trying to decide if i want the leader to take the star suffix or not ASDKLFJ but they are open for relos! my cats are open for ANY type of relationships, both platonic and any romantic orientation relationships ((: in the mean time, im gonna finish up the main thread and add everyones beautiful cats!!
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wonpil » Thu Sep 14, 2023 4:47 am

i vote skipper w no star prefix hehe
wonpil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Thu Sep 14, 2023 4:57 am

I agree, I kinda like Skipper without the prefix, but both would be cool 🤭

And all of mine are open for ANY type of relationship, it literally doesn’t matter just shoot me a pm if you have any ideas! I’m also gonna look through everyone’s forms and see what I can come up with!
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- ⋆ Remi

Postby Rae'tia » Thu Sep 14, 2023 4:58 am

"I move in all directions
I don't need any protection
And this beast is interjecting
And this soul can't help but connect it
And I'm ill with all that I know
'Cause it shows what little I know
I want sacred, I want final
And I'm seeking it wherever I go."

Basics wrote:Current Name: Remi
Past Names: none
Fututre Name: Cardinalgaze
Desired Rank: Has it
Sexuality: Pansexual Aromantic

Family wrote:Father: Vincentius
Mother: Melisent
Siblings: Amia, Ascelina,
Conrrat, & Ansellus

Mate: None
Offspring: None
Other: Tanagerpaw

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Small Ginger Sokoke tabby cat with pale blue-green eyes
She isn't the most social of cats, she finds a great amount of peace and clarity in being alone. Her "social battery" isn't the longest, and staying around others when it's run out tends to make her moody rather than her more common indifference. Speaking of which, unless there's a strong bond of some sort, be it one of friendship, familial, romantic, or even adversarial, she doesn't tend to care much. However, once you've gained her friendship, her loyalty is yours and her mind is at your disposal. They are a clever little thing, often enough finding interesting ways to sort out problems or creating some interesting problems themselves. Due to their upbringing, they tend to be more self-reliant, so they are less likely to rely on others to get something done unless said task guarantees death or grave injury if done alone. They are also usually quite placid, not being prone to hysterics or showing a great amount of excitement, much less anger. Though be rest assured, she does feel these things, she just doesn't always know how to, or feel like she should, or that she can. Her tipping points tend to be obvious, the twitching of her tail tip, and her left ear are often seen before her anger gets the better of her. Curses are common for her when emotions are high, so don't let her coarse language surprise you too much. Either way, no matter what, it's her hard-working nature and decisiveness, that she's loved for which is usually makes her a good friend, companion... or clanmate?

Born to two seemingly absent-minded parents, things weren't always the easiest for Remi and her siblings. Ansellus, the eldest of her siblings did his best to care for them after the little of five stopped nursing. Vincentius; their father, was rarely home, and these days Remi suspects that he was off charming other she-cats, and eating twoleg food. She now realizes that her mother, Melisent wasn't absent-minded but numb and often struggled to take care of both her kits and herself. Remi and her siblings found help from a stranger who adamantly refused to speak their name. The stranger taught them the basics of hunting, and fighting, though Remi wasn't very interested in all that. They were always more interested in fixing their siblings up, rather than bringing them harm. The stranger could not help them with this much but pointed them in the right direction. Unfortunately, two moons after the siblings left the nest so to speak, Ansellus and Amia; the youngest of their sisters, died from wounds from a fox. She wandered for many moons, eventually having a fling with a strange tom, which resulted in her young daughter. She joined the very young Tideclan a few moons ago, her daughter taking on a clan name while Remi has ben more resistant. But she does plan to possibly take a clan name at some point soonish in the future.

Other Relationships wrote:Friends:
Open
Best Friend:
TBD
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Crush:
None

Extra wrote:Scent:
Traveling Herbs and Foxglove
Voice Claim:
Bella Ramsey
Playlist:
Hollow - Cloudeater
No Place Like Home - Todrick Hall
The Mystic - Adam Jensen
Dont Save Me - Chxrlotte
Dig The Crazy - Faith Marie
Control - Halsey

Strength:★★★☆☆ Combat: ★☆☆☆☆
Endurance:★★★★★ Agility: ★★★☆☆
Tracking: ★★★☆☆ Hunting: ★★★☆☆
Swimming: ★★★☆☆ Intelligence: ★★★★☆
|Name Meaning|
Remi is a gender-neutral name of French origin, meaning Oarsman, remedy, and/or cure.
Cardinal for her vibrant red coat and small body
Gaze for her intelligence and inner strength.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Relos
Last edited by Rae'tia on Fri Sep 22, 2023 2:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- ⋆ Tanagerpaw

Postby Rae'tia » Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:01 am

"I, I never ask why the wicked live and the good ones die
Time, time, ran out of time, we all kill to survive
I would take a bullet for you, my heart is made of stone
I would take a bullet for you."

Basics wrote:Current Name: Tanagerpaw
Past Names: Aello
Future Names: Tanagerblossom
Desired Rank: Warrior
Sexuality: Bisexual

Family wrote:Father: Unknown
Mother: Remi
Siblings: none
Mate: none
Offspring: none
Other: none

Small lilac and cream tabby she-cat with bright green eyes
Almost nothing can get this young feline feeling down in the dumps, her optimism and high-spirited nature are what she's known for, at least on a surface level. She's not close to many, in all honesty, but she's loyal to the few that she truly bonds with. She deals with some anxiety when it comes to a few semi-minor things, and said anxieties don't often make for more than a small bump in the road for the day. Unless it involves her mother, she's extremely overprotective of her mother, for many reasons, like the feline's poor battle skills, and the fact that Remi is her only known parent. That said, things aren't all bad, She's also known for her more air-headed qualities, she's a daydreamer, and her head is more often than not in the clouds, making up stories and adventures. But don't let that fool you, she's intelligent, and a very quick learner at least with the more physical side of things. She can't explain more complex moves, but she gets them down quite easily and is happy to help with practice. Despite her high energy and Optimism, she's a rather shy cat, which is why she doesn't form friendships and other relationships quickly. This is worse around strangers, it takes a bit for her to come out of her shell around others. Tanagerpaw is spoiled to the point of naivety, having always found safety with her family, and having yet gone through any kind of heartbreak. At this point, Hardships and struggles are just words to her.

Having only been a loner, up until the last few moons, Tanagerpaw isn't used to being around so many cats. And it shows. Speaking of her past, let's talk about that. Formerly named Aello, she was the only kit her mother had, which Remi tells her is strange because she swore that there were more. But Aello always figured that because it was the first time she had anything to do with a pregnancy. She can admit that she was spoiled as a kit, her remaining aunt and uncle coddling her for a while until it came time to learn the basics of hunting and fighting. That training started when she was about five-ish moons old, and while they still spoiled her most of the time, she gained many harsh lessons during training. Aello was conflicted with her and her mother split paths with her aunt and uncle, Aello and Remi joining Tideclan while auntie and uncle moved on. She took on a clan name not long ago and hopes her mother will get/take a similar name to her if or when she chooses to take on a clan name.

Sandpaw & Eelpaw
Best Friend:
open
Enemies/Rivals:
open
Crush:
to be Sharkpaw

Foxglove & Lavender
Voice Claim:
Eugenia Kuzmina
Playlist:
Addict of the Gallery - Faith Marie
Bullet - Riot Child
Trouble - Valerie Broussard
Trouble - Adam Jensen
Raging on a Sunday - Bohnes
Hurricane - I Prevail

Strength:★★★☆☆ Combat: ★★★☆☆
Endurance:★★☆☆☆ Agility: ★★★☆☆
Swimming: ★★★★☆ Intelligence: ★★★☆☆
|Name Meaning|
Tanager - for her marbled coat that looks vaguely like a few species of Tanager birds
Blossom - tba
Aello - In Greek mythology, Aello (/eɪˈɛloʊ/; Ancient Greek: Ἀελλώ, Aellō means "storm" or "storm-swift" in ancient Greek) was one of the Harpy sisters who would abduct people and torture them on their way to Tartarus.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Last edited by Rae'tia on Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lacke » Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:11 am

skipper it is then (:

in the meantime, i went ahead and added every cat above this message! i'll be assigning mentors, but if you all have any relo ideas or requests for your cats and their mentors or apprentices, say so here and i can make it happen!

and on that same note, i want to make traditions/a slightly different warrior code, and i have some ideas, but if you guys want me to put anything specific, please say so! <3
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- ⋆ Scarletstream

Postby Rae'tia » Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:16 am

"So you gotta fire up, you gotta let go
You'll never be loved till you've made your own
You gotta face up, you gotta get yours
You never know the top till you get too low."

Basics wrote:Current Name: Scarletstream
Past Names: Rust
Desired Rank: Has it
Sexuality: Bisexual pan-demiromantic

Family wrote:Father: Russel
Mother: Poppy
Siblings: Copper, Ruby, Garnet,
Rose & Chestnut

Mate: None
Offspring: Open
Other: Open

Large dark ginger tom with dark green eyes and broken mackerel tabby stripes
Scarletstream is generally an excitable cat, and usually pretty friendly as well. His brand of charm is because of his exuberance and lively nature, so he can be a bit of an acquired taste. Reactions aren't really all that predictable, Two things to know when dealing with him are "Expect the Unexpected" and his belief that most rules are meant to be broken. It makes him unpredictable, in the best and worst of ways. Scarletstream is tough on himself and others, but not overly cruel or overly critical for the most part. That said, he's known to be serious and brutal when it comes to a few things, Battle - be it battle training or real battle - is something he'll never joke about or play around with. While not a true prodigy, Scarletstream is skilled, in an average sort of way. He'll rarely ever have a flare or perfect something, but he's good at what he does. He gets bonus points for not being arrogant about it too. That said, he is a bit resentful sometimes, be it of someone with parents that didn't play favorites, or something more serious. It usually doesn't color his actions with others thankfully. He's driven, something that backfires on him when tied with his more petty nature. Speaking of his pettiness, it takes quite a bit to activate that side of him, though thankfully it usually just shows itself in passive-aggressive comments.

Scarletstream was born under the name Rust, next to three sisters and his two brothers. Ruby, Garnet, and Copper were his mother's favorites, though she tried to tell them that she loved them all equally. Thankfully, Russel had his own favorites, Rose, Chestnut, and himself. While Poppy cooed over his primmer siblings, Russel enjoyed teaching the rest of their kits how to survive in the wild. Rust took to his father's lessons like a fish to water and especially loved learning how to fish. Rust and his brother Chestnut were about seven moons old when they first ran into true wild cats. Rust being Rust had dragged his more mature brother on an adventure and ended up caught in a fox trap. Despite Chestnut's intelligence, Tom had no idea how to get his brother out. Thankfully a small group of feral cats was passing why when they caught the scent of Rust's blood. They were able to get the tom out and the two galloped back home, only giving a quick thanks in return.
At the age of seventeen moons, Rust ran away, wanting to be a feral cat himself. He traveled for moons, eventually running into Skipper and Tideclan, he was intrigued by the idea of a clan and offered his skills. Within a moon of joining the clan, he'd earned the name Scarletstream.

Open
Best Friend:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Crush:
Mothnose, Trouble, Pearlwhisker

Sharp Peppermint and faintly of Iron
Voice Claim:
Michael Clarke Duncan
Playlist:
Mr. Sandman - SYML
I'm so sorry - Imagine Dragons
Run boy Run - Woodkid
Maddness - Ruelle
Stand up - Cynthia Erivo
We're The Devils - Karliene

Strength:★★★★☆ Combat: ★★★☆☆
Endurance:★★★☆☆ Agility: ★★★☆☆
Swimming: ★★★★☆ Intelligence: ★★★☆☆
|Name Meaning|
Scarlet - For his ginger coat
Stream - For his fishing skills and lively personality

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Last edited by Rae'tia on Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:32 am

if skipper doesn't take the star Rosemoon might actually lose her mind But that would be funny so do it
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anathema » Thu Sep 14, 2023 6:38 am

gannetcry and riptide are open for relations of any kind! though i think gannetcry will be pretty reserved when it comes to anything romantic since she's still grieving her former mate. as for riptide -- i'd rather him not have an apprentice (yet) since he has pretty much 0 skills other than swimming bro can't even track a scent frfr but everything else is fair game!

i've decided i'll be making a third cat so if anyone needs a sibling or a parent, or crush or a mate, or a friend or perhaps even an enemy... i'm down to plot. just @ me here or send me a pm to discuss :^] thank u lacke! eelpaw will be stormpaw's sister and she's open for friends. i might have her crush on sandpaw!
Last edited by anathema on Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me