π‹πŽπ’π“ π„πŒππ„π‘π’ ( D&T )

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: π‹πŽπ’π“ π„πŒππ„π‘π’ ( D&T )

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:09 am

"I need a break from my temper
It's exhausting to live with the anger
It weighs me down and it holds me back
And it ties me to an anchor."

βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„
β•”β€β€β€β€β€β€β•βœ§βœ¦βœ§β•šβ€β€β€β€β€β€β•—
xxxName: Noir
xxxNickname: none
xxxRole: Loner
xxxAge: 4 years
xxxGender: Female
xxxAllegeiance: Herself

β•šβ€β€β€β€β€β€β•—βœ§βœ¦βœ§β•”β€β€β€β€β€β€β•

xxxParents: Kalevala & Alaric
xxxSiblings: Azrael, + 6 half-siblings
xxxCrush: open
xxxMate: none
xxxPups: none
xxxScent: Cinnamon & Black Pepper
xxxVoice claim: Ruby Rose

βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Basic Desc~ A long-limbed dark gray wolf with lighter accents and pale yellow eyes
Personality~ They’ve always been more mature than most, though it does occasionally come off as arrogance. Noir is the sensible sort and the type to put others' health and well-being before themselves, but not to dangerous degrees. When annoyed with someone they tend to be vague with them, giving them orders but not telling them everything, mostly in hopes that they’ll fail and earn more ire. They can also be a bit grim, often finding it hard to look on the bright side. Noir is a quiet wolf, in many ways, tending to not make much noise for the most part, and usually only speaking when needed. Lastly, they are also rather observant, taking note of their surroundings, and how the wolves around them act, reading the room quite well.

βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
History~ Noir was born as the oldest of a small two-pup litter, just at the cusp of spring. Her younger brother Azrael was a wild thing, that caused trouble and she did her best to look over him. Everything was great for a while until her mother Kalevala was killed by a wolf from a nearby pack. She’d been accused of prey-stealing and trespassing, being loners, Noir’s parents didn’t have much choice if they were to feed their pups. With Kalevala dead, Alaric; Vala’s mate had little choice but to seek out another mate to help raise his pups. He found a helping paw in the form of Daeva, who became the two pups' stepmother just six months after Kalevala died. Daeva and Alaric became mates when Noir and Azrael were one year old, Azrael leaving less than a week after. Noir stayed to assist her father and stepmother, in raising what would be their half-siblings born just a little over two months later. A litter of three, two little boys and a little girl. Unable to take it more than six months, the yearling left in the middle of the night and ended up wandering for years. The fire in all honesty hasn't affected her all that much, she's pretty apathetic to the damage done to what was her densite for the past few weeks. She's a little miffed, but she's used to being forced to move on when the local pack takes notice of her and chases her away to protect their prey supply. She's never been very respectful of any pack's claim to their territory, or their food source.

βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§
Trivia~
~ Noir was born in the northwest side of Yellowstone, along the Montana and Wyoming state border. There was a pack nearby called the Madmaw Pack, which would eventually take her mother's life. ~ Noir was born in Early January making her a Capricorn. ~ Noir does want pups one day, but she's burnt out most of her maternal side and is so reluctant to settle down. ~ She was once courted by a pack wolf attempting to get her to join his pack, after figuring out what kind of partnership the male expected, she rejected him quite clearly. ~ She's had numerous run-ins with cougars, and now has what she considers a healthy wariness of them.
Relos~
Relos will be added as Noir meets others and begins to form opinions. Even then they may change.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sat Aug 05, 2023 3:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:11 am

"I was the prototype like 3 Stacks on that CD
An example of the perfect candidate
Now all your girlfriends say that you don't want to see me
You're the reason that I just can't concentrate."

xxxName: Skoll
xxxNickname: Ollie (friends only)
xxxRole: Loner
xxxAge: 3 years
xxxGender: Male
xxxAllegeiance: none

xxxParents: Ceotz & Fenrir
xxxSiblings: Hati
xxxCrush: open
xxxMate: none
xxxPups: none
xxxScent: Hickory & Suede
xxxVoice claim: Kim Nam-joon aka RM

Basic Desc~ A Large silver and white wolf with tan accents and pale blue eyes
Personality~ No one is truly good or evil in Skoll's mind, just another shade of gray, some are just darker or lighter than others. He's quite a moody wolf, often described as grumpy, while kind in a way his moodiness and kindness are often warring with each other. It makes him a little bipolar at times. Skoll has no real aim or ambition in life, content to just go with the flow, having faith that others wouldn't lead him down the wrong path. At least not without reason. This being said Skoll has a mouth on him, and sarcasm is its favorite language. He's tough on both himself and others, always pushing himself and others to do their best. He can be a bit obnoxious, he likes to think of it as keeping everyone calm and in the now, to help everyone relax. Speaking of relaxing, when in a good mood and relaxed, Skoll can be quite charismatic and breezy. In his best state, he's informal and quite cheery, often throwing his own brand of charm around.

History~ Skoll has a semi-complicated history, mostly due to his father. Mostly due to the fact that Skoll had no idea who his father was for most of his life. He was born next to three other siblings, one of which was stillborn and the second died before he even got to leave the den due to sickness. That left only him and his sister Hati. His mother Ceotz, died when he and Hati were just a year old, having never told them who their father was. By Skoll's and Hati's brilliant deduction, it wasn't someone currently in their birth pack. This upset Skoll some but excited his sister, who wanted an adventure. For a time - almost a full year - Skoll thought their father was a lone wolf. On the anniversary of their mother's death, they were met by a stranger, - who they would later learn is their father - at their mother's grave. In short, Skoll quickly figured out that this wolf wasn't the type he or his sister should hang around with. Hati thought differently. After three months of meeting up with the stranger, and a month after learning that the stranger was their father, Hati left their birth Pack. Skoll will never regret leaving, but he does miss his sister, even if they rarely got along.

Trivia~
~ Skoll was born into the Dark Lichen Pack, before the fire he was the third most dominant subordinate after the alpha's and healers. ~ Skoll was born in early November making him and his sister Scorpios. ~ Skoll enjoys the chaos that rain storms and thunderstorms bring, but dislikes wind storms and blizzards. ~ The joke about Skoll being more fish than wolf wasn't really a joke, if he had the ability to breathe underwater, he'd probably never leave any large body of water for long.
Relos~ Relos will be added to as Skoll meets others.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:46 am

(Hey kaju, what sexuality is Takoro? Like, does he only like girls?)

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=125&t=4882164

Name:
Renee
Nickname:
Nee if you really want
Sexuality:
Bi
Loner

Looks:
In link (wolf at the top)
Crush:
Maybe
Mate:
Not in RP but he's a white wolf
Pups:
Ford, Kara, Mana, Pann
Family (in RP) :
Pups (above)
Other family:
Not in RP

Personality:
Renee is a playful, usually happy, seemingly lucky, friendly kind of female. She's a loner, but she's family oriented. She adores her four offspring, and loves/loved her mate. She's also stubborn, hard headed, wild and loud at times. She doesn't seem a fan of fights and conflicts, loud sounds, or sudden movements. She also doesn't seem to much like fire, and gets jumpy when there's thunder. She likes to talk, but sometimes it can seem too much. On the opposite end, she knows how to be quiet, but sometimes seems too quiet.
History:
Renee was born seven years ago, in this very place. Her parents were alphas of their own small pack, but then they joined a bigger pack, Starlight pack. However, then times changed, and things happened...She became a loner, and met her mate. They got together and had their pups. She'd also lost track of her siblings and such. She still misses them all a great deal. Her mate wandered off one day...Its just her and her four offspring right now, but she hopes her mate might come back one day.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Thu Aug 03, 2023 8:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:47 am

Name:
Ford
Nickname:
Nope
Sexuality:
Homosexual
Loner

Looks:
In link (middle left)
Crush:
Takoro
Mate:
Maybe, or open
Pups:
Not yet
Family (in RP) :
Mom, siblings
Other family:
Dad (not in RP, unless someone wants to play him

Personality:
Ford is a playful, storytelling male with a heart of gold, and a love for howling. He's kind, caring, loving, as well as loyal. He likes to talk, but also knows when to be quiet. He can be cuddly when he wants, like when he's sick or just tired. However, he's also stubborn, hard headed, can be wild and loud. He's sometimes too talkative or too quiet. He can seem aloof if irritated, cold if angered, is withdrawn if upset and bottles some things up. He also doesn't like loud sounds or sudden movements.
History:
Ford was born three years ago, to his father and mother. He remembers they loved each other a lot, and loved him and his siblings. They were a happy little family for awhile. They called themselves a family pack, despite being loners. Then, one day their dad went off chasing an elk. He didn't come back, and it started to get dark...and the four siblings were ten months old at the time. They haven't seen him since. They're just all wandering together now.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Thu Aug 03, 2023 8:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:48 am

Name:
Mana
Nickname:
M if you really want
Sexuality:
Homosexual
Loner

Looks:
In link (middle right)
Crush:
Junko maybe, Skoll
Mate:
Open
Pups:
Not yet
Family (in RP) :
Mom, siblings
Other family:

Personality:
Mana is a sweet, gentle, kind and caring type of male. He loves pups, telling stories, running around and even swimming. He's cuddly, silly, adventurous, and likes to be around others. He's usually quiet, though he will talk to others. He's also stubborn, hard headed, wild at times, and even loud at times. This seems to startle others, and he doesn't like to startle others...He can be shy, nervous, is headshy, and doesn't like thunder. It makes him jumpy, as do loud sounds, sudden movements, and fire.
History:
See Ford.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:48 am

Name:
Pann
Nickname:
Ann
Sexuality:
Pan
Loner

Looks:
In link (bottom right)
Crush:
Blythe maybe, Marisol maybe, Noir
Mate:
Open
Pups:
Not yet
Family (in RP) :
Mom, siblings
Other family:

Personality:
Pann is a sweet, gentle, soft spoken, but sometimes talkative female. She's silly, playful, fun loving, as well as adventurous. She likes to be around others, but also values her alone time. She likes to tell stories like some of her siblings. She's also stubborn, hard headed, wild and loud at times. She seems to be headshy, and doesn't like conflict. She can sometimes be shy and seems too quiet at times. She doesn't like loud sounds or sudden movements, seems aloof if irritated and is withdrawn if upset.
History:
See Ford
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:24 am

Name(s); Sawa
Gender; male
Age; 1 year 5 months

Relationships
Mother: Ouji (NPC)
Father: Junko
Sisters: Sako
Brothers: none
Other kins: Kazuki, Naoki, Akio (In RP)MIyabe, Shusui (NPC)

Personality; Positive + Imaginative, Warm, Perceptive, Balanced, Decisive, Daring, Moral, Strong, Educated, and Dynamic.
Negative - Overly, Competitive, Workaholic, Indecisive, Squeamish, Abusive, Disobedient, Timid, Vulnerable, Pompous and Clumsy

Crush; open
Mate(s); none yet
Pups; none yet

History: He is born in the canyon pack, alongside his sister Sako. He had a very close relationship with his father but felt like his mother hated him and Sako as she didn't do anything with them, not even sharing the food. He survived only because of the care of their father, his family, and a few kind wolves of the pack. So he does have a deep hatred toward his mother.
Last edited by Queen of flames on Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:25 am

Name(s); Sako
Gender; Female
Age; 1 year 5 months
Rank; loner

Relationships
Mother: Ouji (NPC)
Father: Junko
Sisters: none
Brothers: Sawa
Other kins: Kazuki, Naoki, Akio (In RP) MIyabe, Shusui (NPC)

Personality; Positive + Sympathetic, Friendly, Educated, Sociable, Decent, Tolerant, Clear-Headed, Interesting, Level-Headed
and rational. Negative -Violent, Nosey, Deranged, Immature, Nervous, Sore Loser, Indifferent, Obsessive and Weak

Crush; open
Mate(s); none yet
Pups; none yet

History: She is born in Canyon Pack alongside Sawa. Unlike her brother, she was very small at birth and she needed extra care, which almost became her fate as her mother just didn't care. She lived a few weeks at the nursery after the pack's healer noticed the risks and took her into her care. She has little trusting problems and is very afraid of her mother, which didn't really do anything to hurt them, but she didn't care for them either.
Last edited by Queen of flames on Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:27 am

Name(s); Junko
Gender; male
Age; 4 years
Rank; loner

Relationships
Mother: Tsubasa (Deceased)
Father: Murakami (Deceased)
Sisters: Kazuki, Miyabe (NPC)
Brothers: Shusui (NPC)
Other kins: Naoki and Akio

Personality; Positive + Gracious, Self-Reliant, Wise, Realistic, Loyal, Lovable, Helpful, Reliant, Modest and Punctual. Negative - Devious, Disorganized, Extremist, Spineless, Naive, Aimless, Socially Awkward, Deranged and Spoiled

Crush; open
Mate(s); Ouji (NPC), open
Pups; Sako and Sawa

History: He is born to a pack living in the canyons. He was the firstborn son of the alphas alongside his three siblings. In his pack, there was radiation that the first pup of the alphas will take the role of an alpha when the current dies or retires.
He gets together with a she-wolf named Ouji, at first he thought that she loved him, but pretty soon he figures out that she was only with him because of his future position. He had many warnings for his mate one of them coming to his brother Shusui, who asked him to break up with her as fast as possible as there was something seriously wrong with her. He didn't do that and before long it was impossible to do, as she was pregnant. He loved his two pups, but it was very visible that Ouji didn't care about them at all.
Everything got downhill when the pack's beta decided to ambush the alpha and took the position, which removed his birthright to become the next alpha. After the beta took the role of an alpha he had a very strong support group, so he exiled everyone who was not on his side or was blood related to the former alpha. Junko needed to leave with his siblings and pups, but his mate's true face showed up that day as she kind of left him coldly just to charm the new mateless alpha of the pack.
Last edited by Queen of flames on Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:28 am

Name(s); Kazuki
Gender; Female
Age; 4 years
Rank; loner

Relationships
Mother: Tsubasa (Deceased)
Father: Murakami (Deceased)
Sisters: Miyabe (NPC)
Brothers: Junko, Shusui (NPC)
Other kins: Sawa and Sako

Personality; Positive + Peaceful, Hardworking, Appreciative, Responsible, Earnest, Gentle, Calm, Helpful and Caring
Negative - Brutally Honest, Undisciplined, Pessimist, Aimless, Distracted, Indifferent, Sly, Immodest, Abusive and Unstable

Crush; open
Mate(s); Kyo (NPC), open
Pups; Naoki and Akio

History: She is born to the pack on the canyons. She was the third-born daughter of the alphas. She was never being jealous or angry with her brother Junko for being the firstborn and received the role to become the next alpha after their parents. She was one of them who saw through Ouji and tried to warn her brother about her. She meet a loner wolf Kyo, a little bit earlier before the beta did his ambush toward the alpha and exiled them. Her lover was a big help to her family after that as he knew the lands, the best places to hunt, and everything. Miyabe and Shusui joined another pack near the geysers, but she did want to be with Kyo, who didn't want to join a pack, her brother Junko was not ready to join a pack either so they traveled together a little bit longer, but after a very heavy raining season Kyo suddenly vanished and very soon after that, she finds out to be pregnant.
Last edited by Queen of flames on Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me