Darkness Rising // Wolf RP - Discussion [O&A]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Darkness Rising // Wolf RP - Discussion [O&A]

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:21 pm

I'm ready
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:34 pm

I'm Ready!
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:28 am

yeah i'm ready to start!
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:16 am

sure sure

you made Tale a fae on the front, he is a brute.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Popper_Cornz » Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:28 am

Crap I'm sorry! I'll change it!
Popper_Cornz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:48 am

[decided to add two more, one in each pack
Also, Loki is going to actually be asexual but homoromantic because I want him to crush on Oberyn (even if it's one sided)

Half Crown
Name:
Frost
Pronouns:
He/him
Sexuality:
Homosexual
Healer
Description:
Pretty for a male, he's smaller and slender as well. He's white much like his dad, but has silvery ears with black lining, from his mom. He has icy blue eyes, as well as a dark nose. He has dark pads and nails, and that's about all there really is to him.
Short personality blurb:
Soft spoken, sweet, gentle, loving, loyal, and intelligent boy. He's playful, adventurous, silly, and a lot of the time likes to cuddle. However, he's stubborn, hard headed, wild and loud at times. He's shy, nervous, has anxiety, head shy, withdrawn if upset, and can be jumpy.
Crushes, Family, Mates, Pups, etc:
Killian is crush, no mate until three, no pups until three, Gust is his mom
His family was together for a bit, as loners, but then his dad took him and joined half crown.

Broken Crown
Name:
Gust
Pronouns:
She/her
Sexuality:
Bi
Elder (she got injured bad on a hunt, so she had to become an elder)
Description:
She's white with a gray top of the head and ears, and over the back. There's black mixed into the gray on her back, as well as black lining her ears. She has a dark nose, pads and nails. Her eyes are icy blue, and she's average height and slender.
Short personality blurb:
Gust is a soft spoken but also sometimes wild and loud female, as well as gentle. However, she knows how to have an argument. She isn't all sweetness and sunshine. She was a great hunter before her injury, and doesn't like to be inactive...She still tries to keep active, liking to go for walks. She's friendly, social, loyal, and loving to pack mates. She's playful and loves pups, and secretly misses her son...but not her mate. She's still angry at him, and won't even call him her mate anymore.
Crushes, Family, Mates, Pups, etc:
Open for crush still, once had a mate, Frost is her son, no other family
She joined Broken Crown, unlike her son's father (who took Frost with him).
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sassythecat » Sat Aug 12, 2023 4:06 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxx★Willow⏵Hunter⏵Half Crown Pack
xxxxxxxxxxxxx―――――――――――――――――
◄2 years old|fae | she/her|bisexual|crush: open | mate: open | pups: open, wants►
    indentationWillow is small, young, yet might. Has big ambitions and feels like she can conquer the world, of course that’s what everyone thinks when they are young. Alongside her pack, she feels at home.
    Willow is a very friendly little fae, she is hyperactive, an adrenaline addict, and lives to serve her pack.
Image Image
sassythecat
18 - they/them - taurus - roleplayer

sassythecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

River - Broken Crown - Huntress

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:31 am

╒═══════════════╕
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
R I V E R
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
╘═══════════════╛

"A river cuts through rock, not because of its power, but because of its persistence."

name;; river age;; 2y 6M gender;; female ranking;; hunterpack;; Broken Crown

appearance;an average sized tan colored wolf with red tints into her fur. She has warm brown eyes.
personality;Bubbly, over dramatic and honestly quite petty. River is known for being caring and one that other wolves can go to for anything - she is willing to talk to anyone. River while putting on a friendly front is actually quite cautious and nervous to make new friends, more specifically she is worried to let others close to her. Once you get to know River, and she sees another as a friend, family or mate then she would do anything for them.
history; River was born and raised in the Broken crown pack, She is an open book so there isn't much to not know about her besides that she ironically has a fear of water. She was raised by the previous Beta - her mother passed in a tragic winter storm where she was trapped under ice in a frozen river. River blames herself for the accident as she had ran out of camp during an argument they had. Being unable to see the river, as it was frozen. She ran on top of the ice and became terrified, frozen almost to move when she felt the ice crack under her. Her mother - Rosetta tried saving her, but the ice cracked under her weight, entrapping her mother in the frozen river. Due to this, River - in all irony to her name has an absolute fear of water. She will drink from rivers and streams but refuses to submerge herself in, or even go past her paws.
In an effort to make her mother proud, and please her pack. River has sworn loyalty to her pack, refusing to let them down, her primary skill is hunting. However, she also has a brief knowledge of medicine and is able to fight when needed. Although those skills are less than average.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blaze - Broken Crown - Fighter

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:33 am

╒═══════════════╕
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
B L A Z E
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
╘═══════════════╛

"Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody."

name;; blaze age;; 3y 7M gender;; male ranking;; fighter pack;; Broken Crown

appearance;slightly above the average height for a wolf in the area, blaze has a muscular build and numerous scars lining his legs and flank. He is proud of his scars and will hold his head high. he has bright amber eyes
personality;Cocky, arrogant and over confident. What else would you expect? Blaze is pretty anti-social as he is very blunt and will not hesitate to tell a pack mate they are doing something incorrectly or if he believes they are a bird brain. His lack of socialating skills from his puppyhood show now in his adult life. He has some child-like tendencies once you get to know him. For one special wolf - his eventual mate. He is truly caring and loyal. he will defend those he loves with his life. His loyalty for his pack is strong and unbreakable. He feels compelled to make them proud as he acknowledges they saved his life. He looks up to the Alpha, and the Alpha is the only wolf he will take any critique from. He will respect those in the pack but has learned to only listen to the Alpha, Beta and Lead Fighter.
history;Blaze figures he was abandoned as a pup, as he doesn't remember anything resembling a mother, father or siblings. Honestly, he's not sure how he survived being a pup. In all honesty - he hates the idea of being a parent in the future, clearly if his bloodlines couldn't raise him then how is he supposed to raise a pup of his own? Against the odds, Blaze was able to survive for a year of his life, teaching himself hunting and fighting as he had to fend for himself. His only "companion" he had as a pup was a small mouse that lived near his makeshift den. He would talk to the mouse and use it as a way for him to express his feelings. He was a pretty emotional pup. For this reason he refuses to hurt any mice. However, he won't let anyone know he has a soft spot for the little creatures. and eventually found his way to Broken crown where he trained initially in hunting but didn't show any signs of truly excelling in technique so he was moved to fighting. This is where he found his true passion. His muscular build comes in handy when helping defend his pack. Blaze has many scars from run-ins with loners and other animals and he wears them proudly. He avoids the medic den at all costs and believes deeply that if he can function with a few scratches then their time is wasted on him and can more likely be used elsewhere on another wolf needing it more.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Destiny - Half Crown - Huntress

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:39 am

╒═══════════════╕
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
D E S T I N Y
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
╘═══════════════╛

"The greatest forces lie in the region of the uncomprehended."

name;; destiny age;; 3y 2M gender;; female ranking;; Huntresspack;; Half Crown crush;; possibly adder

appearance;destiny is on the smaller end of her stature, which helps aid her in sneaking around almost unseen. Her fur is grey colored with hints of brown and black on her ears, tail and along her back. Her eyes are an amber color and almost enhanced in color when she is in the sun. due to a past run-in with another pack during one of her many "adventures" also known as sneaking out of camp during her pup-hood. destiny has a small slit in her left ear along with a few minor scars from other times she has injured herself.
personality;charming, destiny finds it easy to befriend others. she often uses this to her advantage to make friends with her pack members. Being more on the ditzy sometimes can make it hard for Destiny to socialize without feeling that title above her head. More up-front traits are her bubbly and outgoing nature. she seems fearless on the outside and is always curious to explore and learn more. however this fun side of her can also be her biggest downfall as she will use any information given against another wolf if she feels they have wronged her. destiny has a tendency to be sometimes snarky and using petty actions or words to prove her point, which is something she constantly belittles herself and scolds herself for. she is not afraid to back down from a challenge, sometimes she does have to choose the latter for the sake of her pack. the trust of destiny is not easy to gain, she will often close herself off to others before deeming if they are worthy of her trust. Just because she trusts her pack as a whole, does not mean she trusts everyone individually. the only wolf who was ever able to have her complete trust was her elder brother, ember who passed away. destiny does have a soft, loving and caring side to her - however the wolf hates to show it. she feels as if it exhumes weakness and she can't stand being looked down on. at times, she can be extremely puppy-like, where she is overly playful, non-cautious and overall unaware of her surroundings however she is not in this mood frequently - if ever.
history; born and raised into the pack, destiny was the middle of three siblings. her parents were respected pack members and held their pups to a high standard. always being put against her siblings, they never saw eye to eye and destiny found herself and her older brother frequently fighting and proving to be who would be the best between the two. despite her upbringing to be obedient, destiny hated being told what to do , how to do it and how to act. this resulted in her trouble making days to begin. she would often run from camp, go missing for days or just cause drama between pack members. during the beginning of training to become a huntress. destiny finally found something she believed to be decent at. of course her parents saw her areas of improvement and worked with her to correct those errors. unfortunately before destiny could prove herself to her family, they had passed away. Using the pain she felt from losing her family, destiny swore to make them proud.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me