πŸ’€ T H E C A V E D - I N C L A N FORUM πŸ’€

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: πŸ’€ T H E C A V E D - I N C L A N πŸ’€

Postby Amyloid » Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:35 pm

These cats are sooo cute! I really liked Beautyfluff and Iciclerain!
Hi there! Call me Amy. I'm usually active!
Amyloid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:28 pm

Queen of flames wrote:
lataa (6).png

Player: Queen of flames
Name: Pecanberry
Pronouns: she, her, hers
Appearance: Long-haired chocolate calico, with deep red eyes.
Crush: open
Backstory: She is the mother to Midnightkit and three others (open to name and make it wants to). She had a long-time relationship with a tom Darkriver, but the tom was born very sick so he passed away without meeting his kits.
Mutations: none, but she had odd-colored eyes.

lataa (7).png

Name: Midnightkit (Midnightflame)
Appearance: Long-haired pit black cat, with dark and deep red eyes.
Backstory: She is born in Pecanberry and Darkriver, though she never got to meet her father who passed away before she was even birth. She has three other siblings (open to name and make)
Mutations: none

lataa (8).png
(All cats made by Pawborough)

Name: Lupinegaze
Pronouns: he, his, him
Appearance: Medium long-haired very pale silver tabby, with light pink eyes.
Backstory: WIP
Mutations: none, but his eyes glow in dark and are sensitive to bright light.
Queen of flames wrote:
lataa (3).png

Name: Beautyfluff
Appearance: Fluffy ragdoll, with white cloud-like patches and deep purple-red and dark-colored fur. She has heterochromia eyes, pink and purple.
Backstory: She is sister to Iciclerain and her parents were pretty normal colored, but it was said that they had their coloration from their grandfather who also had pigment mutation.
Mutations: She has only pigment mutation, having very odd colored fur, another way she has no showing mutations.

lataa (4).png

Name: Iciclerain
Pronouns: he, him, his
Appearance: Medium long-haired light blue and silver cloudy pelted tom, with ice blue eyes and black & white striped belly.
Crush: Geysertail
Backstory: Read Beautyfluff.
Mutations: He has a very strong pigment mutation.

lataa (5).png

Name: Zinniapaw (Zinniasun)
Pronouns: he. his, him
Appearance: Long-haired light buttermilk-coloured tom, with reddish brown belly and odd light pink paws. He has light pink eyes and is colourblind.
Backstory: He was abandoned by his parents, likely because of his odd colourings and blindness. He was found and raised in the clan.
Mutations: He doesn't have the mutation, only a little bit of pigment mutation on his pelt.

All of your characters have been excepted! We can start anytime you want!

Also, I love your character's names! Many people make really boring names including random suffixes and prefixes that don't clash with there personality.
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??
Hello there. You might know me. That is all.

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:49 pm

I don't like basic names they're fine, but little too used and little boring. I like to use names which are not often used or little bit odd names.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:09 am

I agree! I will make a separate forum for roleplaying now!
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πŸ’€ T H E C A V E D - I N C L A N FORUM πŸ’€

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:31 am

Do those apprentices have any mentors?
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:15 am

Player:XxvPARANORMAvxX
Name: Reekingstar(Fathom)
Pronouns: They/Them
Appearance: Reekingstar is a very tall jack(Cat with they them pronouns) Their bones reek from their stomach. Their eyes are glinted over. They have a set of silver moth anttanes
Reekingstar is a very lean and tall silver jack. Their bones are rigid and poke out of their frame. They do not have a moth, for they instead have a spiralled moth tongue. Their eyes are glazed with age counting on them. They also have wings that they are unable to use due to how many rips there are.
Crush: Too elderly to have a love life.
Backstory: Reekingstar was born many moons ago, and back then, barely any cat had mutations. So when Reekingstar was born, it was as if Reekingstar was a demiurge. All throughout her adolescence, many complimented her skills of flying, eating habits, delicacy, and eyesight. Quickly after becoming a warrior, they became the rank 'In waiting.' After they grew to 40 moons of age, they fell for a tom named Rupturedbreath. Rupturedbreath was a sweet, caring tom who would often leave around dusk to patrol. At 111 moons, though, Reekingstar realized they had been a cover-up for Rupturedbreath. He had been meeting another tom named Wox. Out of pure anger, they killed them both. At 114 moons old, they had three kits. Their names were Twistingkit, Crystalkit, and Orekit. They ignored them, guilty of killing there father, and scared they would have to quit the Ín waiting' Rank. They left them for another queen to care for. Later, the old chosen died of natural causes. Reekingstar went into the maze with three other in waitings, and they were the only one who came out alive, making them the chosen. The next few years, they grew cold, and blunt to the other cats.
Mutations: (If you'd like, your cat could have mutated over the seasons! They could either be a mutation of a rat, moth, spider, or bat! It doesn't need to be fully any of them, either!)
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:09 pm

Yes, I can make some mentors, if you like!
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- Rhonodonitepaw - info -

Postby .gray_bones. » Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:56 am

Player: .gray_bones.
Name: Rhodonitepaw
Pronouns: He/Him
Appearance: A strangely large apprentice, that sports long, clean fur. His face and front limbs are dark tabby, while his midsection down is pure white. His spider mutation caused the apprentice to have two more limbs, which are found right behind his first front two paws. His eyes are a light blue-green. He is slim, but not to the point where too much bone is showing.
Crush: n/a - Open (Optional)
Backstory/Personality: Rhondonitepaw was born into the clan, and ever since he was a kit, has been strangely quiet, barely being able to hold the smallest conversations. He was the biggest kit in his litter, the other kittens did not survive. Rhonodonitepaw is somewhat secretive and likes to spend his time alone. He is also very untrustworthy and is not very open to those he does not know very well. Rhodonite is also very agile, due to his long limbs. He is able to hold his own against a feral rat or two, but he still is too young to be smart enough to avoid a confrontation with the feral dwellers in the cave.
Mutations: Spider - Additional limbs, as well as some night vision.
Last edited by .gray_bones. on Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

" A wounded deer leaps the highest "
They/Them
Be kind to deer
.gray_bones.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ronodondritepaw

Postby .gray_bones. » Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:57 am

- Relations here -

" A wounded deer leaps the highest "
They/Them
Be kind to deer
.gray_bones.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: - Rhonodonitepaw - info -

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:15 pm

.gray_bones. wrote:Player: .gray_bones.
Name: Rhodonitepaw
Pronouns: He/Him
Appearance: A strangely large apprentice, that sports long, clean fur. His face and front limbs are dark tabby, while his midsection down is pure white. His spider mutation caused the apprentice to have two more limbs, which are found right behind his first front two paws. His eyes are a light blue-green. He is slim, but not to the point where too much bone is showing.
Crush: n/a - Open (Optional)
Backstory/Personality: Rhondonitepaw was born into the clan, and ever since he was a kit, has been strangely quiet, barely being able to hold the smallest conversations. He was the biggest kit in his litter, the other kittens did not survive. Rhonodonitepaw is somewhat secretive and likes to spend his time alone. He is also very untrustworthy and is not very open to those he does not know very well. Rhodonite is also very agile, due to his long limbs. He is able to hold his own against a feral rat or two, but he still is too young to be smart enough to avoid a confrontation with the feral dwellers in the cave.
Mutations: Spider - Additional limbs, as well as some night vision.

Accepted! Very excited for you to join the roleplay! IΔΊl add your character to the allegiance, and the character grove!
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me