New Hope(Foster Home, Reboot)Discussion/Forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: New Hope(Foster Home, Reboot)Discussion/Forms

Postby harrington » Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:43 am

finally got a post up, sorry abt the wait </3

i am so incredibly miserable when it comes to multi-tasking and midterms have been, bluntly, kicking my ass lately so i haven't had a ton of time to sit down and write properly - hopefully my first post is ok!
harrington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xstrawberryx » Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:10 am

Yaโ€™ll I got Covid lmao, Iโ€™m gonna be out for awhile
xstrawberryx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rheia » Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:18 am

lol felt @harrington, multitasking is my worst enemy & midterm season is just. not it.

@twinny, i hope you're okay! take all the time you need to get better!
x
ImageImageImageImage
rheia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xstrawberryx » Thu Oct 13, 2022 5:54 am

@Rheia, thanks i appreciate that :)

@Everyone, i posted my first post on the rp, so everything's already set, i won't be replying again until the rp's status has changed to Started, but ya'll can do your first posts if y'all want, but the rp hasn't officially started yet, i'm waiting for more people.
xstrawberryx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SupremeNerd42 » Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:22 am

I lost my form for a while sorry haha

.(no ref image/face claim sorry)
Name: Daniel Monaghan
Nickname: Danny <3

Appearance: Danny is rather tall, standing at about 6'5'' in height. He's also surprisingly well-built. His hair is rather long, and it's brown, he seems to like having it long but only at a specific length, anything that he considers to be 'too long' upsets him. He also has green eyes, they're normally sparkly especially when he's happy. He smiles a lot. Most of the time, he'll be wearing black clothes, but that's only because he's bad at picking out other colour clothes that he actually likes. He just wants to be comfortable, not stylish, and hoodies are definitely something that he prefers. He still suffers in the heat though so he doesn't wear anything that thick. Danny also wears glasses all the time, they're big and round and he needs them because he has bad eyesight (it runs in his family), being quite short-sighted.
For most people, it'll be near-impossible to tell that he wasn't born male. He's been doing things for enough years that he looks very much how he's comfortable looking, with the only trait that might give it away being his long hair (he finds it pretty and hates it being too short).

Personality: Danny is very very kind! Normally! He acts like a bright ray of sunshine, always upbeat and positive and always with a smile on his face. He makes sure he keeps himself happy to keep up appearances, even on days when he isn't feeling great. It can be a bit draining, keeping himself happy while other people are around, but he manages. When in private, that's when he can be himself more, still a bit sad and scared and really missing his twin brother, they used to do everything together. It's very rare for anyone to see him cry, because he only ever does so when he's sure he's alone. In current times, he does attempt to be nice to the others who are there, trying his best to do things to make them happy without really caring about his own feelings, he just wants to please other people because it allows him to distract himself. Sure, he can be a bit secretive about some things, he has a lock box for important things and he won't tell anyone why he came to New Hope, but it gives the advantage of him being a good secret keeper for other people as well. You know, if they actually want to tell him things.
Sometimes, Danny gets panic attacks. It normally happens when he thinks about his brother for too long, and he feels embarrassed afterwards because he feels like he doesn't deserve to be upset. While he normally sleeps in the same room as the other boys, there are some days where he wants to be alone, and some days where he asks to be around one of the adults because of the nightmares he occasionally gets. He seems to always be attempting to keep himself to the standards of other people, trying to hide his emotions "like a man should", even if it would be easier to stop trying and let himself be relaxed, some of this is probably because he knows he doesn't have his brother around to protect him anymore so he thinks he has to try and protect himself.
Likes: Cats! Water. Making friends. Being a boy. Reading. Driving. Being good. Singing. Hugs.
Dislikes: Heights. Being referred to as a girl. Shrimp, tomatoes (is allergic to both). Upsetting people.
Fears: Death. Losing people. Dark clouds. Getting lost.
Talents: Cooking. Sports. Following rules.
Lacks: Trust. Self-confidence.

History: Danny is Irish. Born in Ireland, raised in Ireland, to two already-quite-old parents (named Mildred and Patrick). He is one of two near-identical twins, the happy one, and his birthname was Amelia. He's one of the cases of a person who ends up discovering that they're trans who actually manages the transition quite smoothly, sure his parents were a bit confused about it (they're very old and had an excuse), but in the end everyone was accepting and he chose the name 'Daniel' and everything was sorted. Mostly. When the two twins were 15 years of age, their parents found themselves good jobs over in America! The family had to up and move, and that was the second significant change in Danny's life. A new country, new people, he felt lucky that the people there also spoke English, though he still mostly speaks Irish-English (or just Irish or Hebrew) because he feels most comfortable with it. Their next year was spent attempting to stay in school, though it was difficult with how much Liam acted up, both normally got punished for the actions of one, it was highly unfair.
While their parents did take good care of them, the two were already quite elderly and struggled to keep up with the responsibilities of twins as well as their jobs, so they chose to give the two up to be fostered. However, Liam did not like this, and he ran away in protest. Danny was left hurt, and a little bit broken, and even when he ended up at New Hope he was very reserved and quiet at first. Over time, he's opened up a bit, but he still hurts a little.
Family: Elderly parents, missing twin brother :(
Sexuality: Pansexual
Other: He's Jewish, sure he keeps very private about it but he avoids eating non-kosher foods (pork, shellfish) and he still takes part in other bits of it in secret, and is probably sad that he can't celebrate any of the holidays. He still has his Irish accent and yes it's sorta cute. Silver is his emotional support cat. Danny is multilingual and fluent in at least three languages (English, Irish, Hebrew), as well as knowing a little bit of other languages (French, German, Spanish), but rarely speaks any of them. He also claims to be able to speak to and understand cats, but... Nobody can really confirm it.
Room + Bed Number: Room 3, bed 6

Secret Word: Read :)

------
Name: Silver
Species: Cat

Appearance: Sleek black fur, and shiny green eyes. Her nose and paw pads are also black, and she's pretty soft. She's a short-haired moggy who's pretty lithe, and she tends to have a cute pink ribbon collar around her neck.

Personality: Intelligent, extremely, and yet also somewhat reserved. She prefers to watch from a distance, acting as Danny's shadow because she normally follows him around everywhere he goes, as if she were his protector. She isn't very fond of other people, avoiding them as much as she can, seeming to distrust a few people based on what she has observed them doing. Though she doesn't trust others much, she will tolerate people if Danny likes them. Silver is smart enough to follow commands, she doesn't run off unless she feels unsafe, and she would rather be around Danny instead of being outside anywhere. She has gotten good at telling when Danny will become upset, so she can meow and get someone to remove him from a situation before things get too bad.
SupremeNerd42

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rheia » Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:25 am

i lied about having alesia's first post up by now lol i promise it will be up this week
x
ImageImageImageImage
rheia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GrimmRatt » Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:52 am

name::
Damian Reeves
n.name::
Luci/Lucifer
male
apperance::
A chubby dark skinned boy with lots of jewelry decorating his face and ears. He keeps his dark, heat damaged hair parted to the side where it ofter falls over his eyes. His style consits of alot of dark colors with bold/neon accents. When he isnt out at school or othherwise in public though he stays in comfy-er clothes (think hoodie, shorts/sweatpants, ect.)

personality::
although he looks and acts pretty harsh hes actually pretty soft. Despite that he is loud and no very.. socally adept. He ends up pushing agaisnts peoples personal bonderies and unless hes very strictly told he is, he wont relize they are uncomfotable. Because of a mix of these fact he tries to stay away of people in fear of just tge chance of making them uneasy.
Body mods, Painting, dark/goth/emo fashion
dislikes::
Anything math related, heights&stairs
Fears::
a debiltating fear of heights
talents::
hes pretty good at painting and uses it as a coping skill
Lacks::
a lot of social graces, which makes his already odd demnor harder to deal with

history::
Damian was very young when his parents died. It was a bad car wreck but no one had really told him the true gravity of the situation. "Hes to young", "he wont understand". But even them Damian pretty much understood. At that point both of his parents (who were married without either of their familes permission) had no family to take him. So he was thrown to the foster care system. But because if how.. harsh he was no one kept him long. After he started highschool he stopped caring. He dipped into the wrong crowds, got into bad fights. He was dragged from school to school across the country. It took until now ti find somewhere he was even a bit comfortable. Even if he does still come off as harsh and
family (if any)::
None that have made themselves known
sexuality::
Questioning/gay
other::
Hes pretty much constanly giving himself new peircings

Room + bed #
room 3 bed #2
secret word:: read
(lets me know you've read the rules)
๐๐”๐ˆ๐๐ // โœฐโ‹†.:๏ฝฅโ‹†
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด !
Irl JoJo McDodd

link โœง Emo!!#3003 โœง link โœง ยฉ
ห–โ€ฟห–โ€ฟห–โ€ฟห–โ€ฟห–โ€ฟห–โ€ฟห–
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
GrimmRatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rheia » Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:43 pm

eek alright i have alesia's first post up! super excited for this to start

eta: if anyone does want to discuss relations, pls shoot me a pm <3 i love to scheme
x
ImageImageImageImage
rheia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harrington » Thu Oct 27, 2022 12:34 pm

i'll probably try to get a post up with carson in it if i can by the next week or so? just to keep the roleplay flowing
harrington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xstrawberryx » Thu Oct 27, 2022 3:25 pm

@Grimm
Damien is approved and will be added to the front!
thank you for joining, and welcome

@Supreme, your already approved, i just wanna let you know just in case you didn't think you was, any old members from the first thread who posts and joins again is automatically approved. New members you have to be approved,

@Rheia
are you still okay being the mod for this thread?, cause if so you can approve people to when i'm not here, etc
also what's Alesia's sexuality?
xstrawberryx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me