The Midnight Island ~ discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: The Midnight Island ~ discussion

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:15 am

@Queen Your characters are accepted!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:57 pm

Hey Queen, Dario might like Gin and Shade might like Tsuki if you're alright with that

Melody, are there a certain number of characters or RPers you want before we start the RP?
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:50 am

Spiritstar3 wrote:Hey Queen, Dario might like Gin and Shade might like Tsuki if you're alright with that

Melody, are there a certain number of characters or RPers you want before we start the RP?

Sure I don't mind
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:15 am

Name: Souji Kokuo
    Sexuality: Homosexual.
    Species Vampire Hybrid (Half Human).

Personality: Souji's love for heights and the dangerous sport of freeclimbing came about in his early teens, for some reason the deadly sport gave him a sense of freedom and safety. He found himself drawn to dangerous heights and a sense of adventure as an escape from everything around him. Souji has a love for adventure and he feels most at home when he is sleeping out in the wilderness and surviving in the wild. He is fairly independent and can at times come across as rude or abrupt at first glances, but he is not a bad person and would look out for his friends. It would take someone very special to get him to open up and share his feelings.

Background: Souji's birth was a total surprise, he was not only the child of a human and a vampire, but he was also born into an awkward situation because his father was married to another woman. Neither his vampire father, nor his human mother was happy with Souji's existence and they regularly made that known to him. Souji grew up feeling as if he did not have a place in the world, rejected by everyone around him. When he discovered his deadly interest, it changed something in him. At the age of 16 he ran away from home, train-surfing across the country. After hearing of Midnight Island, Souji was intrigued and wanted to investigate, he wasn't sure if he would fit in on an island filled with supernatural beings, but he also didn't fit in with the humans and so he figured if there was anywhere he would find peace, it would be there.

Crush: None.
    Partner: None.

Appearance: Average height and slender with a slightly muscular build. He has dark blue/purple hair that falls to his neck on one side and is held up with a headband. His eyes are light blue and his skin is pale. He dresses in a fully black outfit made up of black trousers, black top which stops below his elbow and a dark grey wrap around his neck and shoulders which often flaps in the wind. He also wears black leather boots and a stylish black facial mask which additionally covers his neck.
    Other: Being part human, part vampire; Souji can go out in the sunlight but is extremely sensitive to it. He is able to consume human food however he has a large number of allergies and requires blood (human or supernatural is better than animal) in order to heal himself. He ages just like a regular human but doesn't die a natural death. He is unable to turn humans into vampires.
Last edited by Sadies on Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:39 am

Name: Okuri Rin
    Sexuality: Straight.
    Species Okuri-Inu

Personality: Okuri wants to be nice, but he struggles. He can very easily lure you into a false sense of security by trying to be the hero; he will keep you safe and protect you as much as he can, but he will also be the first to attack if you trip up. He has a powerful and uncontrollable instinct to attack when you fall, it's not something he is proud of and it's a part of him he won't openly share. His canine side is a strong instinct he has yet to be able to tame.
    Background: Born centuries ago in Japan, Okuri was born into an Okuri-Inu family and was destined to be the successor. Okuri took on his role with great pride and devolved into an Okuri his family would be proud of. Okuri outlived his family, becoming the last of his bloodline, which started to become a lonely existence. Deciding to make changes, he moved to Midnight Island to join others like him. It was there when he realized that his Okuri-Inu nature was not to be desired. His realization made him want to change, however instincts that have both been born and nurtured for such a long time are not easily forgotten.

Crush: None.
    Partner: None.

Appearance: Images: Human form from Shinrei Tantei Yakumo.
Last edited by Sadies on Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:21 pm

@Sadies Your characters are accepted!

@Spirit I think we have enough characters to start actually c: I'll try to get a starter post up sometime this week!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:32 pm

Queen of flames wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:Hey Queen, Dario might like Gin and Shade might like Tsuki if you're alright with that

Sure I don't mind

:thumbup:

SilentMelody wrote:

@Spirit I think we have enough characters to start actually c: I'll try to get a starter post up sometime this week!

Kay
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:09 pm

SilentMelody wrote:
    @Sadies Your characters are accepted!

Thank you. :D
I may or may not draw my first character if I have time. I wasn't able to find any suitable images for him.

__
I feel like CS doesn't have a lot of rp's active here anymore, compared to years ago when there were hundreds. It means you get to see the same people; it's like having a community of people to get to know. :)
Hello :D

____

SilentMelody wrote:will fill her blood sugar levels with chocolate.

Far to relatable, story of my life. XD
Sorry for my slow response time on RP's. My new job steals ALL my time. :(

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soup5 » Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:48 pm

Matsumura Yoshito
"The Freeloader"
tanuki ■ male ■ 250 years old ■ 179 cm ■ Bisexual
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
+ light-hearted, honest
= mysterious, playful, eccentric, reserved
- mischief, escapism, insecure, apathetic
There is always a mysterious air around him. He never takes things seriously and always puts on
an exaggerated act around everyone; he self-proclaimed that he (himself) is not an easily trusted
person. He always speaks half-truth or the full truth even if his words don't reach the other person.
It's almost rare to get on his bad side due to how often he restricts his emotions. He appeared
to be confident but dislikes being vulnerable.

Abilities
■ Kleptomania - he's fast and likes to grab.
■ Exhaling out white smoke from his mouth for escaping.
■ "master of acting"
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Last edited by Soup5 on Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:27 pm

I made and added some art of my boi Souji. :)
Sorry for my slow response time on RP's. My new job steals ALL my time. :(

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me