The Not-So-Deserted Fairground (Discussion & Forms)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: The Not-So-Deserted Fairground (Discussion & Forms)

Postby AssassinPerson » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:55 pm

Heya, uh, @Lynn72391
Did you ask and get permission from Consulting_Angel to make your character be the owner of the Fairground? It feels like the sort of role that you are supposed to actually ask about having before just making a character for it, and if you didn’t actually ask then maybe you shouldn’t have made the character :\
AssassinPerson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lynn72391 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:28 am

If they can’t I’ll change it to just tiger show as his job I can always change the job if it’s not ok
Lynn72391

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:30 pm

So is mine accepted]
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:19 am

Hello everyone! Sorry for not being online for a little while. Few things:
- I'd prefer there wasn't a character who owns the Fairgrounds, as I imagined it to be a place where no one in particular owns it, everyone just works together to keep it running!
- I'm going to ask @Lynn72391 unless you have permission to use those images from the artist that drew them, then please change them or focus on a description.
- Everyone else so far has been accepted, I'll update the character list soon!
- Finally, I'm going to hold off Supernatural roles for the time being until we get a few more human characters!
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lynn72391 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:21 am

but i got it from shutershock which is royalty free pictures I thought they were ok
Lynn72391

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:33 am

I think mods are in fact okay with Google images if their stock photos. I don't know though, and it is Angel's RP, not mine.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:11 pm

[Sorry for double post, but actually am going to try to do a form for a human.]

Full Name:
Anwin Briar
Nickname:
An
Pronouns:
They/them
Sexuality:
Pan
Species:
Human
Stall/Act:
N/A
Appearance:
Anwin stands five foot five and weighs in at one twenty six pounds. They have tanned skin, with lighter vitiligo. Their eyes are deep green and brown, sectoral, like trees in a forest. They have a lot of clothes in their closet. They tend towards greens and browns, tan, and even gray. Their hair is to the bottom of their neck, straight and dark brown.

Personality:
Anwin is a kind and fair person, just and brave as well. They have a certain level of spirituality, obtained from their mother. They like to be in nature, and around animals. They can be loud and got headed when angered or upset...They can also be wild and loud with friends, as well as funny. They don't like fire...or thunder. They can't stand seeing others bullied or hurt. The same goes for animals, being picked on or hurt.

Short Bio:
Anwin was born twenty four years ago to Louis and Penny Briar. They grew up thinking their mom was a witch. She isn't, not one with magic any way, but is a spiritualist. She also does know healing stuff and about herbs. Anwin learned healing, herbal stuff, spiritual stuff, and how to cook from her. They learned how to care for horses from dad. He also taught them to read and write. They went to school their first year already having some knowledge. Anyway, their life was pretty average. They grew up healthy and loved. They still live at home, in the addition on the one side of the house. The cats go back and forth between there and the main house. They've heard rumors of the fairgrounds...and wish to check it out.
Other:
Anwin is partially blind...though by our probably never know it. Because of this, they were actually able to obtain a dog to help them a bit. He's a chocolate lab named Henry. They also have three family cats: Cheshire, Sylvana, and Morry.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:50 am

Ah, if the mods are okay with it, then alright. I just didn't want you to get into trouble!

(Also, accepted!)
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:33 am

Consulting_Angel wrote:Ah, if the mods are okay with it, then alright. I just didn't want you to get into trouble!

(Also, accepted!)

:thumbup:
:mrgreen:
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby javitaxy » Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:56 pm

Made with Picrew. That's orange soda I swear
Full Name: Caspar Jones
Nickname (if any): Cass
Pronouns: He/Him
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Human

Appearance: (Check referential image). He's barely tanned, but enough to make his light blue eyes stand a bit out. Has long, very dark blue hair usually kept in a ponytail, but his black roots are starting to show up. His eyebrows are pretty thin, and his eyes carry very heavy eyebags. He's 5'9'', and has a pretty fit and well built body that makes him look taller. Has a beauty mark near his lips, and has one of his ears pierced. Can usually be seen wearing a half-unbuttonned shirt and black trousers, or simple white t-shirt and jeans.

Personality: He only trusts and cares about himself, but is surrounded by people and connections. Doesn't work hard to earn money anymore given his position, and he just tries to look for something that will be interesting. This might make him seem hedonistic, but all he wants is to be truly happy.

As different as everyone looks in the city, they're all the same to him: a waste of time. Everyone in his circle seems to be superficial and empty so he tries to act the same, to the point he even think he is that way. When he's not showing a fake smile, he looks bored or tired, sometimes even melancholic. He never stays with one romantic partner for too long, but that seems to stem from his trust issues and prejudiced nature. When he doesn't care about someone, he won't even make the effort to fake a smile, and might brush them off with harsh words.

He wasn't always like this, though. He once was hardworking, ambitious, curious, trusting, and genuinely happy.

Short Bio: CEO of a relatively big company. He's rarely seen in his office, as he usually goes to the gym or out on dates and walks around the city. His company makes and sells cosmetics, and he was one of the founders. He started with some friends and a very small business, but most of them have walked away. He feels betrayed, but knows he can't really blame them after all the time they spent together.
He has been living in [a city] for over 15 years, but he was born and raised in a certain small town. He left that place after graduating from school and lost contact with his family... until very recently when he heard his younger brother had gone missing. Apparently he has reluctantly kept a soft spot for them even after all these years, although he only broke connections out of his earlier ambitions of making it big in the city. He is currently trying to accept how easily he grabbed his things and went back to his hometown to meet his family again.
After hearing the rumors of the fairgrounds near the place his brother was last seen, Caspar decided to check it out in hopes of finding him.

Other: He dislikes children and animals, and anything that makes a loud, annoying noise.
Last edited by javitaxy on Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
javitaxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me