โ„‚๐•ƒ๐”ธ๐•€๐•„๐•Š ๐• ๐•— ๐”ป๐•†๐•„๐”ธ๐•€โ„• disc

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

ใ€Ž ๐’ฏ๐‘’๐“‚๐’ถ ๐’ฎ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ ใ€- relationships

Postby Wallflower11 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:56 am

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
ใ€Ž ๐’ฏ๐‘’๐“‚๐’ถ ๐’ฎ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ ใ€
- Relationships -
โ€
Lyall | pos | tentative friends who are to shy and awkward around each other
Farris | โ™ฅ | them :)
xxx | xxx | xxx
xxx | xxx | xxx
xxx | xxx | xxx
xxx | xxx | xxx
xxx | xxx | xxx
xxx | xxx | xxx
Last edited by Wallflower11 on Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wallflower11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐‹๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐‘๐š๐ฒ๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ -

Postby Wallflower11 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:37 pm

โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€
โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€
๐‹๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐‘๐š๐ฒ๐ง๐š๐ซ๐
- wolf - male - he/him - 31 - gay - scent of cold rain - fc: domhnall gleeson -
โ˜พ
Physical Description: A 6' 3" ginger Lyall tends to stand out where ever he goes. Though he doesn't look it he is quite strong his build is made up of lean muscle. He has quite a few scars from a hunter attack when he was a child the most prominent being a large slash stretching down the left side of his face. He tends to be on the scruffier side no matter what he tries, to maintain a neat and professional look, much to his chagrin. He has a couple of small runic tattoos on his upper back. In his wolf form, he is smaller than most being a red wolf, one of the smaller species of wolf.

Personality: Lyall is wary and seems to be always on guard. He keeps his emotions and past close to his chest. Putting on a polite and professional exterior. He can be a bit of a grump and push people away when they get close. It takes a while for him to open up to people he isn't close with. He still struggles to open up with those with who he is close. He is very organized, sometimes obsessively so. Underneath all of the ice and walls Lyall has built he desires to feel close to people something he also fears. He'll stand up for you if someone is being rude, but he will do it when you're not looking. He will protect his pack and the people he trusts at all costs, even if it will cause him harm. Lyall hates feeling like he is weak or a burden on others and has a tendency to blame himself for things that are not his fault. He dislikes not being in control, which isn't helped by his ever-present battle with his inner wolf and instincts. He is always afraid he will lose control during a panic attack and end up either revealing the wolves to the public or hurting someone.

History: Lyall is very loyal to the pack and the town of Ute as a whole. He had nothing when he was sent to a foster home in Ute as a very young child, and it only got worse as the hunter that had been hunting his family found him and attempted to kill him and use him as bait to bring out the local wolf pack. He and the human woman who found herself trying to protect him were fortunately rescued by the wolves.
โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€
โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€

After recovering from his injuries he was taken in by the pack alpha, Lars, and raised beside his own son. Over time he formed a very close bond with his adoptive brother, he would do anything for him and the rest of the pack.
Lyall went to college for accounting and started his own accounting firm in town. His past is a bit of an open secret within the pack most know that something happened but not any specifics of what.

Notes:
โ Tema's dad was the hunter who tried to kill him
โ Has one surviving biological relative, his younger half-sister Atalanta
โ His bio parents split when he was two.
โ Loves retro RPGs, Mystery books, and Classical Music
โ Loves to cook, he'll cook meals for the pack at least once a week and is pretty good at it. He sucks at baking though.

Everything is subject additions and edits.
Last edited by Wallflower11 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:55 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Wallflower11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐‹๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐‘๐š๐ฒ๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ - Relationships

Postby Wallflower11 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:52 pm

โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€
โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€โ‘€
๐‹๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐‘๐š๐ฒ๐ง๐š๐ซ๐
- Relationships -
โ˜พ
Johann | brothers | family in every way except blood
Dakota | pos | his best friend besides Johann, loves her to death
Tema | pos | is very protective of her but is still afraid he's going to hurt her. their now friends but it's always a little awkward
Carson | neu | He cares about her since she is a pack member but they don't really get along to well
Emmet | pos | He is hesitant to get closer to him but he definitely likes him
Jayden | neu/pos | Acquatince, he has a positive opinion of her but is not looking to get closer without prompting
xxx | xxx | xxx
xxx | xxx | xxx
xxx | xxx | xxx
Last edited by Wallflower11 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wallflower11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ง๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™Ž๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ - Ex-Hunter

Postby Wallflower11 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:58 pm

โ” โ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ต โ”“
โ”— โ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ต โ”›
โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„
๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ง๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™Ž๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™
โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„โ”„
witch - male - he/they/any - 29 - pansexual - fc: Ben Barnes
โ˜ฏ

Physical Description: Harlow is almost 6' tall with a build on the leaner side of muscular. He has brown hair and eyes and tends to look a little scruffy. He has a very "effortless bad-boy" look to him, though he has the ability to clean up when he has to. He usually can be found in a long sleeve shirt, jeans and some sort of coat or jacket, and boots.

Personality: Harlow is a very go-with-the-flow sort of person in many ways. He definitely didn't start out that way but with everything that he's seen and gone through he's become a pretty chill guy. Sometimes his nature to be petty and do things to spite authority does emerge. Harlow knows how people work, he grew up learning how to people please and schmoozing with his father's friends. Harlow is quick on his feet which serves him well in sticky situations. He is very dedicated and loyal to his morals and ideals. He's the efficient type of lazy. He loves learning about interesting people and what people are passionate about he finds it fascinating. An animal lover to his very core Harlow will ask to pet your dog. He's a sweetheart even when he's being bitter and jaded.

History: Harlow may not be new to the world of supernatural beings but he's new to being considered one. He was born with the name Henry Caster coming from a family of old money in upstate New York. His father was an investor and made a lot of money in somewhat morally questionable ways. Harlow tried his best for a while to play the role of the good little rich kid but became disillusioned at a young age. He was never able to fit what his father wanted of him, instead of doing lessons or making friends with his father's business partners kids he wanted to play outdoors and skin his knees. This evolved with him becoming a rebellious teenager who would get in rather large fights with his father. Even then he knew he was going to eventually follow in his father's footsteps and become the perfect heir his father wanted. He didn't have any purpose outside of that. But until that time came he decided he was going to be as disruptive as possible.
Things changed quickly though, a year or two into his collegiate career, he decided to go out partying with some old high school 'buddies'. During their antics, they managed to piss off a powerful supernatural being causing it to massacre them in retaliation. Though He had no part in the act that disturbed the creature, angry supernatural beings don't really care about fairness and went after him as well. Fortunately, a group of hunters showed up, killed the being, and saved him.
After that incident, he wasn't about to go back to the old life that he despised especially when he could find purpose with these hunters and he was probably assumed to have died with the rest of the people with him. At this point, he adopted the name Harlow Smith and joined their group. He trained with the group of hunters for two and a half years though he often clashed with the group's leader on many things, especially the fact Harlow still wasn't allowed to go on hunts, causing a rift between Harlow and the group. The only person he really got along with was Roxanne one of the trackers. Unfortunately on a hunt, Roxanne was bitten by a werewolf and was turned. The group wasn't aware of this fact and Roxanne was afraid to tell them for the risk of being killed. Harlow found out and was aghast at the fact that they would kill one of their own even if they weren't dangerous just because they were no longer human. He had always been doubtful about the other hunters' claims that all creatures of a supernatural nature were evil. He told Roxanne he was willing to leave with her and help her find someone who could help but she refused. After a few months, the others found out and 'took care' of Roxanne. At that point Harlow quit, leaving the group in a quiet explosive manner, stealing some of their gear, and money so he could start out on his own. On his way out he freed some of the more harmless creatures they were keeping locked up for experiments and study, including a female black wolf, who refused to leave him.
He slowly recovered from the grief and mourning he had over the loss of Roxanne and the feeling of betrayal and bitterness towards himself for falling into another toxic place. He spent his time going from place to place still hunting supernatural threats but trying to stick to ones that he knew were threats and were actually causing harm to those around them, while avoiding hunting werewolves at all costs. Having a much stronger understanding of the fact that not all of these beings were evil creatures out to harm innocent humans.
Eventually, he stumbled across a coven of witches while hunting an unrelated being. They identified Bite as a familiar and Harlow as a witch, they confronted him about it (and the fact that he was hunting a being in their territory). Giving him some advice and teaching him a bit about himself they ended up sending him on his way to find his own coven. He's mostly quit hunting at this point instead of focusing on honing his magic and powers and learning about the craft. But some of his instincts and nature still stay with him.

Magic: Harlow's natural magic manifests itself in charm. He has always been a little more convincing and charming to strangers than he should be. He canโ€™t control people's thoughts or actions but he can push and sway people. Make himself unmemorable or more memorable. He's also naturally gifted with animals, he can't talk to them but they are drawn to him and quickly become comfortable around him. He has a natural intuition towards their thoughts and behavior. Not all animals nor people feel this draw towards him naturally or without him intentionally using magic. So far he has learned how to more steadily use his charm speak. Though it isn't very effective on other beings of supernatural origin.

โ” โ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ต โ”“
familiar - female - she/they/it - black wolf
โ”— โ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ต โ”›
๐˜ฝ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š
History: Bite is a familiar the original coven she was born in was wiped out by hunters who took the young unbonded familiar captive for study. Eventually, she was freed by a witch who was unaware of their power. Seeing that they were in a bad place wracked with grief and anger, it didn't want to leave them alone. Following the young witch, she became fond of them, they were kind, trying to take her to a place where it's apparent kind would be at home. But she wasn't a normal wolf she was familiar her purpose was to be bonded to a witch or a coven and serve them as a companion and ally. So she took it upon herself to bond herself to this clueless young witch by biting his hand to seal the pact. This led to the witch naming her Bite.
About: Bite is hyper-intelligent compared to a normal animal. Her bond with Harlow creates an empathic/semi-telepathic bond between the pair allowing Bite to communicate through emotions (constantly) and vague colors and visuals from time to time. Bite is sensitive to supernatural energy. In their opinion, Harlow needs constant watching because he is a very dumb human and will hurt himself otherwise. Bite is basically a person and the world needs to start treating them as such.

โ”„ โ˜ฏ โ”„

Notes:
โ—ˆ Big Himbo/Dork/Dumbass Energy
โ—ˆ Has Dad/Big Brother energy as well
โ—ˆ He has a habit of talking to himself out loud
โ—ˆ He has an old motorcycle with a sidecar that is his pride and joy
โ—ˆ Has a bite scar from Bite on his hand which is his bond mark to her
โ—ˆ He inherited his magic from his mother who abandoned him to his father after he was born (tbf his parents were not married or in a relationship)
โ—ˆ The Caster family is kinda well known, not a household name and definitely not in Colorado but his father's company is on the news from time to time
โ—ˆ Was a bit of a player in Highschool
โ—ˆ One of his favorite pass times as a hunter was making up ridiculous stories for personas he had on hunts and dramatically crying about them to locals.
โ—ˆ He thinks he's funny and clever, he isn't...
โ—ˆ xxx
โ—ˆ xxx

Everything is subject additions and edits.
Last edited by Wallflower11 on Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Wallflower11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ง๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™Ž๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ - Relationships

Postby Wallflower11 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:06 pm

โ” โ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ต โ”“
โ”— โ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ตโ˜ต โ”›
๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ง๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™Ž๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™
- Relationships -
โ˜ฏ
xxx | xxx | xxx
xxx | xxx | xxx
xxx | xxx | xxx
xxx | xxx | xxx
xxx | xxx | xxx
xxx | xxx | xxx
xxx | xxx | xxx
xxx | xxx | xxx
Wallflower11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐™‹๐™Š๐™‰๐™” ๐˜ฝ๐™€๐™‰๐™‰๐™€๐™๐™

Postby wonderous » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:39 am

x๐ˆ๐“'๐’x๐๐Ž๐“x๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„x๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐•๐„x๐„๐•๐„๐‘x๐“๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐ƒx๐“๐Žx๐’๐“๐€๐˜

.๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐žxpony willie jack bennettxx๐.๐จ.๐›xdecember fifth, sag
.๐š๐ ๐žxtwenty-fourxx๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฌxhumanxx๐ฌ.๐จ.xopenly bi, < women
.๐ฃ๐จ๐›xpart-time @ libraryxx๐๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐งx5'4" โ”€ mid-length hair
.tired brown eyes โ”€ soft hourglass w/ proportional weight
.๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ.xlevel-headed, humorous, daydreamer, doesn't pry, stoic
.๐ง๐ž๐ฎ.xobservant, tendency to be nonchalant, quiet & solitary
.๐ง๐ž๐ .xdefensive, heavily guarded, sensitive, overly protective

x๐ˆ๐“xx๐’๐„๐„๐Œ๐’xx๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„xx๐ˆ'๐Œxx๐ˆ๐xx๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘xx๐–๐€๐˜

.she was named after the infamous ponyboy; her father
.loved the novel. ironically enough, pony began to depict
.its characters within her demeanor. the woman also grew
.an admiration for older music, which she often blasts when
.driving. after her father's sudden accident two years back,
.pony can only bare the close company of herself & school
.work. especially, being in her senior year of college, the
.woman has to throw herself into her studies and her job.
wonderous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wonderous » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:40 am

โ™ก romantic interest , โœฟ positive , ยฑ neutral , โœฆ negative , โžน enemies
๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซxx๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐xx๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐žxx๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐xx๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐žxx๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅxx๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌxx.

x name
xxtext text text text
xxtext text text text
xxtext text text text
wonderous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[๐Ÿ—ก] trouble

Postby laila, » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:55 am

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โžฅ luka isla lament โœฆ cis female โœฆ twenty-seven years old
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
pansexual queen, luka likes to be the centre of attention wh
erever she goes. she's a natural flirt with a heart of gold but
more often than not her "good intentions" land her in hot wa
ter with those she considers most dear. at first glance you w
ouldn't be blamed for thinking her arrogant but in truth she's
just very loud and a little bit.. odd.

โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โžฅ stands at a respectable 5'6
but often claims to be taller,
luka is well built with toned
arms, legs and subtle abs.
xxxxxxxxxโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โžฅ thick, messy blonde hair is
usually braided or thrown into
a dishevelled bun if not left to
hang down in loose waves.
xxxxxxxxxโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โžฅ her green eyes are worth a
note for their unique hues, e
specially in sunlight. her skin
is clear but she has some scars.
xxxxxxxxx
โ–ˆ โžง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐ซ โ–ฌ ! ๐Ÿก€ โ–ˆ

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
traits:
+ sociable, light, joyful
- annoying, bombastic
skills:
brave or possibly just
stupid. not easily put
off by anything. also
incredibly good at land
ing herself in situations
she shouldn't be in.
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
โžฅ somewhat cryptic on her upbringing - luka has ne
ver been particularly forward with anyone she's met;
she always seems to be talking and yet never says a
word. life is full of mysteries and luka intends to di
scover them all whilst leaving herself closely guarde
d, though that's not to assume she's shy by any mea
ns as she'll insert herself into situations and convers
ations where she just simply isn't welcome and atte
mpt to disarm the tension with outlandish and boyi
sh behaviour. an avid lover of beautiful women, flirt
ing is basically a second language for her and an an
noying one at that, not that she seems to mind the
disapproving stares when she wolf whistles.
x
x
single | moronic | firecracker | has the hots for ---------
๐„๐†๐Ž ๐‚๐‘๐”๐’๐‡ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐’๐Ž ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐„!
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ฑ, ๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ. โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
laila,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[๐Ÿ—ก] relationships,

Postby laila, » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:56 am

๐—น๐˜‚๐—ธ๐—ฎ ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐˜€
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โžฅ โ™ก tiny little crush , โ˜€ positive , โ˜ neutral , โ˜‚ negative , โ™› favoured ,
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ™ก johann vidar,
xxwoof, hello puppy.
xxconvinced she can bench
xxpress him. totally can't.

โ˜ dakota calhoun,
xxtext
xxtext
xxtext

โ˜ carson shepherd,
xxtext
xxtext
xxtext