โ˜พโœฒ ๐“ ๐“‘๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“’๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ โœฒโ˜ฝ ๐’น&๐’ป - โ„ด&๐’ถ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: โ˜พโœฒ ๐“ ๐“‘๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“’๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ โœฒโ˜ฝ ๐’น&๐’ป - โ„ด&๐’ถ

Postby the viking goddess » Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:35 am

@nyctomancy - thank you for asking that! so what i was thinking was, they have two - but use one of the four elements as their primary that they are familiar with and the other as their secondary; plus it makes it easier because there is so much to control with that. as for the other stuff, it is only natural for a witch to have such powers - it is within their grimoires(where their ancestors spells, symbols, rituals, etc are at). so as long as they have like a rune for that type of magic, yes you can do that. i can help out in any way with the needs of witches. i have been studying things like this for one of my book ideas - so i am pretty versed in witchy stuff lol.

@both of you ^^ - you both can call me vi, i tend to go by that more than viking. also thank you from the bottom of my heart for coming into this role-play T-T i wasn't for sure if this was going to hit it off or not, because my last one didn't go so well. i swear it has taken me two hours to finish up the girl i am using for the key to the plot. holy cow *facepalm*
    also if you guys did not notice, i have added familiars to the guide of the outline, if you are wanting some for your witches feel free - it is a common customary thing to have a familiar or two. legendary creatures are hard to control as they go by element, so whenever element you have for the primary of your character, their legendary familiar will be that element. i am hoping this makes some sense.
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ˜พโœฒ ๐“ ๐“‘๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“’๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ โœฒโ˜ฝ ๐’น&๐’ป - โ„ด&๐’ถ

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:43 am

@nyctomancy
Oooo The Lyons curse strikes! omg yes. I'm so okay with that, either is fine.

@Vi
Yes, I just noticed that and will be adding that to my two witches' forms.
Sessue will probably be getting some sort of bird of prey... or two
Opal... I'm not sure about hers yet... she'll probably get something a bit harder to control. idk.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the viking goddess » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:00 am

@rae - i can help out. || so with sessue - personally with reading his personality i would give him two types of birds to help out in the his particular needs. the first i would suggest an owl, because one they are wise creatures and since they are the familiar they can speak to their master - owls have a lot of wisdom about them. and the second would have to be crows - because witches tend to control more crows as they travel in flocks or a hawk as they are primal creatures and have a knack for hunting. || now as for his legendary, since he controls air for his primary elemental - i would suggest something along the lines of a griffin or a pegasus, something with wings.
    with opal, she is hard to determine - have you figured out her main elemental? it will help me out with the familiars.

also i love you both are coming up with something already! it's making me super excited and wanna actually start with just us or the addition with one more instead of two or three joining up xD
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:14 am

@Vi
O I randomly just decided on a harpy eagle - because those things are crazy and low key scare me. But they also are monogamous and may mate for life. As parents, they fiercely defend their eggs and young. Which is something Sessue wants in life. xD His Harpy Eagle and his RBF are best friends, lol.
Though tbh I wasn't thinking much about a legendary for him... but now I kind of like the idea... I'm both internally glaring at you and dancing because you have great ideas. Honestly though, now that I'm thinking about it, I'll probably loft a griffin of on him.
As for Opal, I think her main element would be water, so I decided to give her a kind/sorta shapeshifting snake/basilisk for a legendary. Only shapeshifting because she probably put a spell on the poor thing so it would be easier to move about... and the sudden intimidation move as well.

@nyctomancy
Ah, no name theme to stick to. When I first wrote Lupin and Opaline they started out as siblings, but it didn't fit in my head so they moved to half-siblings. And since somehow Lupin's mother found out about her lover's werewolfness she decided to be cheesy... or just stupid and name her son Lupin. I can't find it within myself to part with the name. But then again this is a person that named a tin goat Remus because I found it Ironic. -coughmecough-
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the viking goddess » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:31 am

@rae - eep yes! i love those ideas completely and sorry '^-^ i get a little head of myself and once things start coming together i go a little all in for the idea. dang writers brain xD

meanwhile you guys go ahead and figure things out, i am going to finish up the last of my characters and then edit up the front of the pages and start with the coding there. i didn't think a role-play would be so much work, but now i see why my cousin was so adamant about getting an account - cause i'm loving this lol. if you guys need me for anything, just shoot me a pm and i will get to responding to you. it'll show up when i am editing my forums.
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the viking goddess » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:50 am

so i have all but two personality left and i need to make the head witch that is gonna die. though i am thinking about working on her here and there since she is just a small character - maybe not at all now that i'm thinking about it. going to hit the front of the main forum. goodness me, i took too long on forums xD

edit:
    @nyctomancy - remus is accepted!!
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kassandra Kim Kiliona

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:31 pm

K A S S A N D R A โžณ K I M โžณ K I L I O N A Image

Name โ€ข Kassandra Kim Kiliona | Age โ€ข 22
Gender โ€ข Female | Species โ€ข Werewolf
Sexuality โ€ข Heterosexual | Scent โ€ข Cedar, apples
Eyes โ€ข Light Blue |
Hair โ€ข Blonde
Rank โ€ข Omega of the Wolves| Human Height โ€ข 5' 6"
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โŠฐ Eyes on fire... โŠฑ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Kassandra is a very strong-willed and quiet person with a rather hostile air about her. She hides her emotions from the world behind this mask of hostility to keep herself from trusting too easily; to keep herself from getting hurt again. Few seem enjoy her company because of her icy demeanor which is why she prefers to be alone most of the time. Few know what lies beneath her wall of ice and even fewer shall ever see it. Hidden under this layer is loyalty to her allies and her friends though these people are few and far between. These few know what is hidden in her heart and know that she will die for anyone who gains her trust and respect. In her true heart, she is driven more by loyalty than anything else and she defends those she is loyal to with a fiery vengeance. She is chivalrous and honorable. She is distrustful, yes, but she is also afraid of losing someone or something else that she holds dear again. So to prevent that ever happening again, she isolates herself from everyone as she feels it keeps them safer than they could be. So even though she is rough and cold on the outside, her hidden heart is warm and caring. It is only scarred and fragile and Kasandra fears to let anyone else see just how broken she truly is. She fears they may do more harm than good.
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โŠฐ Feeding my flame...โŠฑ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โŠฐ Felling any foe with my gaze... โŠฑ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โŠฐ And just in time, in the right place... โŠฑ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Kassandra was never very popular and so she has pretty much always been a 'loner'. She has always been very talented, though, in some ways most people couldn't see and in a way that Kassandra at the time wasn't able to explain. Throughout her childhood, the only company she needed was her thoughts. She did enjoy the days her parents weren't busy. However, because they always went out on family outings or went camping; those are some of her best memories. On the day she turned fourteen, her father surprised her with a necklace with a charm of a wolf and two crows on it. It became her most prized possession the moment she saw it. A few days later, she woke to an empty house, her parents nowhere in sight. After her father and mother disappeared without a trace she ran, not feeling safe in her home anymore. She ran for three years and what a long three years they were. She encountered many things in those three years and most of them were not kind. Over time, Kassandraโ€™s heart grew cold and before long, she became the hard-hearted girl she is today. She still searches for that safe place, hoping to see her parents there waiting for her, but deep in her frozen and stone cold heart, she knows this will never be.
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โŠฐ ...suddenly I will play my ace. โŠฑ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Last edited by Furrydogs12 on Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:06 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lilac Nova Trevil

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:32 pm

L I L A Cโžณ N O V Aโžณ T R E V I L

Name โ€ข Lilac Nova Trevil | Age โ€ข 25
Gender โ€ข Female | Species โ€ข Witch
Sexuality โ€ข Heterosexual | Scent โ€ข Cinnamon and a dash of Lilac
Eyes โ€ข Light Blue |
Hair โ€ข Red
Rank โ€ข Second of the Witches| Height โ€ข 6โ€™1โ€
Familiars โ€ข Suna the 5-tailed albino fire fox, Nisar the Juvenile dark dragon,Luna the 6-tailed night fox
Elements โ€ข Fire and water
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โŠฐ Lost in your mind... โŠฑ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Lilac is a fiery and adventurous little witch. She doesnโ€™t like being told what to do, and will argue her point. She know her mother is hiding something from her and wants to find out what; she is determined to get information about her father and her childhood. The redhead loves to explore and see new things. She dislikes wolves as she believes they are at least partly to blame for this curse, as she saw a wolf that was supposed to be dead. The witch hates her mother fiercely, blaming her for making her lose her memory and for keeping secrets. Lilac enjoys chess, as well as any other strategy games and will play with whoever wants to. She is also a strategist, always planning what to say and do.
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โŠฐ Canโ€™t find the way out...โŠฑ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โŠฐ Donโ€™t remember... โŠฑโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โŠฐ The past... โŠฑ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Lilac is the daughter of the Head of the witch coven. She doesnโ€™t remember much of her childhood. She fell in love with one of the sacrificial wolves, he hid the fact that he was a werewolf from her, and Lilac wasnโ€™t happy about that. She did eventually understand why he did what he did; Lilac still wishes he was still alive and misses him still.
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โŠฐ ...will I escape? โŠฑ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Last edited by Furrydogs12 on Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:35 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me