the zodiac trials [d&f]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Postby lush » Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:24 pm

lush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lush » Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:30 pm

lush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♎︎ libra

Postby klahoma » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:27 am

-- lilith reeves but prefers the nicknames lili or lil,, lilith makes her feel like she’s being yelled at by her mother rip
        -- demigirl and uses she/they pronouns
        -- bisex/rom with a strong fem lean,, she isn’t very loud about her sexuality and is more of a baby gay
        -- twenty-three and born september 30th,, making her a libra
        -- exactly five foot tall, so a shorty,, has gotten used to all the jokes surrounding her size, but that doesn’t mean they’ve gotten any less annoying
        -- her energy levels are completely dependent on who she’s around,, either the loudest person in the room or you wouldn’t notice that she’s even there
        -- very compassionate and empathetic,, lili feels responsible for the emotions of everyone around her and guilt trips herself immensely if she cannot help someone
        -- indecisive and easily manipulated,, she can get so concerned about other people’s feelings that she will let everyone else call the shots
        -- feeds of external validation and has an extremely hard time avoiding the spotlight,, just loves attention
        -- pretty popular and well-liked,, lili is a very charming and lovable person
        -- sort of a know-it-all,, she likes to pretend that she knows what she is talking about, when in reality she is clueless
        -- lili is terrified of the unknown, causing her to plan out every possibility and direction a situation might take to avoid being helpless
        -- she resents being alone and is at her best when surrounded by other people
        -- a dreamer,, often fantasizes about what life could be or what she wants it to be but has a hard time following through with most of the ideas she plans out
        -- values harmony and peace,, lili hates conflict and would do anything to avoid it
        -- bases her self-worth on other people’s opinions, which can lead to unconscious resentment and strong feelings of restriction
        -- holds a lot of pain inside her heart,, when it becomes too much, she is prone to lashing out at others to avoid facing the truth about herself
        -- finds it hard to verbalize her feelings, which often leaves her sour or annoyed
        -- absolutely despises a routine and will go out of her way to make something more amusing or adventurous
        -- lili is very easygoing, but a bit difficult to maintain a consistent relationship with
        -- loves to help out others and will always listen to someone’s problems, but can get overwhelmed with how many people she dedicates her time to
        -- extremely creative and innovative,, she has the imagination of a child
        -- very sensitive, so any kind of criticism cuts deep
        -- falls in love easily and falls hard, though she can be a bit too pragmatic when it comes to actually being in a relationship,, still very romantic
        -- takes a big-picture approach to life, but she can become very unhappy if she focuses too much on what pieces are missing from that picture
        -- loves stuffed animals and little toys,, basically the keys to her heart
        -- a bit of a jokester,, lili loves poking fun at others all in goodwill
        -- used to be quite the star soccer player, but now she hopes to find a job in the modeling industry
        -- fc olivia holt
Last edited by klahoma on Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:08 pm, edited 12 times in total.
klahoma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♎︎ libra -- relations

Postby klahoma » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:31 am

── ❝ 𝑳𝑰𝑳𝑰 𝑹𝑬𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑺 !

leon - pos/neu
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words

pia - positive
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words

ryder - neutral
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words

harrison - neutral
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words

valencia - positive
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words

odette - positive
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words
kaz - positive
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words

avani - negative
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words

luka - neutral
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words

kris - positive
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words

dex - neutral
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words

connor - pos/neu
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words
alix - neutral
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words

lucy - pos/neu
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words

name - relation
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words

name - relation
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words

name - relation
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words

name - relation
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words
Last edited by klahoma on Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:33 am, edited 15 times in total.
klahoma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♑︎ capricorn

Postby klahoma » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:37 am

-- seo luka but just luka to most,, only close friends or partners call him lulu
        -- cis male and uses he/him pronouns
        -- homosex/rom but closeted to everyone,, “oh yeah i totally have a crush on her” no… no you don’t luka
        -- twenty-one with a birthday of january 8th, making him a capricorn
        -- five foot six, but he likes to say he’s an inch taller cuz it boosts his ego
        -- doesn’t care much for attention or admiration, instead he just wants to be respected and praised
        -- very hard on himself and strives to be the best that he can possibly be,, works blindly through adversity until he reaches success
        -- has an exact plan for everything and moves through life following very rigid routines and highly structured schedules
        -- def a workaholic and perfectionist,, luka is constantly raising the bar and pushing himself to be flawless out of his fear of failure
        -- a rule-follower with strict morals who doesn’t dare step out of line
        -- luka is vvv independent and likes to be his own leader,, being in a position where he has to cater to someone else’s agenda makes him uncomfortable
        -- hates depending on others which makes him very self-sufficient
        -- a big control freak who gets obsessed with minor details,, if something is not superb luka will combust
        -- very intelligent and quick-witted,, sort of a smartass but only when he has to be
        -- has always been the responsible friend or the “mom of the group” and somehow he’s always gotten stuck with a bunch of childish nerds for friends
        -- gets annoyed pretty easily but holds himself together well,, but if he truly gets mad, you better run
        -- takes a while to warm up to people and isn’t very gregarious or amiable
        -- knows a bunch of random fun facts because he wanted to be on millionaire when he was little
        -- finds it hard express his feelings,, he can be really awkward and shy around romance cuz love and all that stuff is icky ew
        -- doesn’t show his emotions overtly, but he’s actual quite sentimental and takes his relationships super seriously
        -- luka is really dependable and will always be there for his friends when they need him,, however they’re more likely to receive practical advice than any sort of emotional support
        -- super loyal to those he’s close to and expects the same of them,, he likes security and reliability
        -- has a funny and dry sense of humor but you have to get to know him to understand it
        -- will never take no for an answer,, literally so stubborn and bratty sometimes
        -- wanted to be an architect but changed his mind and went with interior design instead
        -- loves matching things and organized spaces,, the type of person to point out your hoodie strings are uneven pls
        -- bruises so easily,, like this boy has the softest and most delicate skin
        -- really good with money and financial stuff,, his friends are always asking if they can borrow a buck or two tho oops
        -- everything has to be clean and tidy all the time,, sort of a germaphobe but not too extreme
        -- adores animals and especially has a soft spot for salamanders
        -- he will correct your grammar because he’s an ass like that
        -- fc kang yeosang
Last edited by klahoma on Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:14 am, edited 5 times in total.
klahoma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♑︎ capricorn -- relations

Postby klahoma » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:41 am

── ❝ 𝑺𝑬𝑶 𝑳𝑼𝑲𝑨 !

leon - neutral
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words

pia - positive
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words

ryder - negative
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words

harrison - neutral
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words

valencia - neutral
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words

odette - neutral
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words
lili - neutral
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words

kaz - neg/neu
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words

avani - pos/neu
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words

kris - positive
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words

dex - neg/neu
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words

connor - positive
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words
alix - pos/neu
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words

lucy - positive
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words

name - relation
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words

name - relation
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words

name - relation
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words

name - relation
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words
Last edited by klahoma on Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:13 pm, edited 8 times in total.
klahoma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♍︎ - remind me to forget

Postby vash the stampede. » Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:56 am

⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻( 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗩𝗔𝗜𝗡 )

full name. alixander matthew dawson ⋆ n. names. goes strictly by alix ⋆ age. 24 ⋆ role. the vi
rgo ⋆ birth date. september 20 ⋆ star sign. virgo ⋆ orientation. bisexual with a fem preferenc
e (like 65f and 35m) ⋆ pos traits. alix has the patience of a saint, and is also a great listener. h
e has often been told that he has an extremely kind heart, and will often go out of his way to
protect his friends and loved ones. ⋆ neg traits. alix is pretty critical, but more so towards him
self rather than others. and unfortunately having great patience, he is extremely stubborn. like
a mule. also, alix tends to overthink every situation presented to him, and every choice he mak
es in life ⋆ other info. although others don't know, alix does have a little sister, hence where hi
s protective personality comes from. he also does have a bit of an artistic side to him, and ofte
n designs tattoos and things like that ⋆ build. athletic ⋆ hair color. dark brown / black ⋆ eye co
lor. light grey / hazel ⋆ fc. matthew daddario ⋆ theme song. remind me to forget by kygo, mig
uel ⋆ form by. nekoma ⋆ height. five foot eleven
Last edited by vash the stampede. on Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:01 am

leo.
    odette. pos
    harrison.
    seraphina.
    valencia.
    dexter.
    lilith.
    avani.
    kristina. positive
    connor.
    ryder. negative / neutral
    kaz.
    luka.
    lucia. pos / potential love interest
Last edited by vash the stampede. on Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♋︎ lucía abello

Postby senna_ » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:30 am

xx

Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
......Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx🙶 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙧 🙷

──────────────────────────────────Image
𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙴: lucía maia abello
𝙽𝙸𝙲𝙺𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙴: likes "lucy"
𝙰𝙶𝙴: 21 years
𝙶𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙴𝚁: cisfemale
𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙽𝙾𝚄𝙽𝚂: she/her
𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙴: the cancer (2)
𝚂𝙴𝚇𝚄𝙰𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚈: bicurious
𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝙶𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳: puerto rican
𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴 𝚃𝙾𝚆𝙽: brooklyn, new york
𝙱𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙷𝙳𝙰𝚈: july 8th
𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝙶𝙽: cancer
𝙾𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁: xx

───────────────────────────────Image
Lucía was born in Puerto Rico to two hard-working parents and a younger brother
named Manuel. They didn't have a lot of money, and while they made the most of
it, they certainly did not receive the privileges some other families had. They made
the decision to immigrate to the USA when Lucía was eight, and although there's
often a lot of "I miss it there" comments to this day, it is evident that they had made
the right choice when they did. Lucy was able to gain more education, and she is
now currently in school studying to be an ESL teacher. She still struggles from time
to time with identity issues ("who are my people?") but is slowly easing her way along.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────Image...

┌────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐

Lucía is a girl who seeks knowledge and craves independence. Although she certainly is not a true extrovert, she can be quite outgoing around her
friends. She is compassionate and driven with a good head on her shoulders; decision-making is important, so she knows better than to leap right
into action. She likes knowing the outcome of a situation and most certainly is not the most spontaneous out there. Over her years, she has kept
her quiet side, but it has matured, and she now has a fairly good understanding in terms of what is right and what is wrong. She can be a bit
skeptical about certain things, for she had always been rather cautious about jinxes and odd conspiracy theories, but that won’t stop her from
going forward with whatever plan she had in mind. Driven by a desire to help out, Lucy often will volunteer if someone needs an extra pair of
hands. Helping and satisfying others makes her feel good, so she does her best to get in on the action as much as possible. That being said,
Lucía isn’t a pushy people-person ─ all of her decisions are based on what she wants. Receiving a positive reaction from others is just a bonus.

She likes planning things out ahead of time. Schedules and a solid plan make her both more content overall and a lot more relaxed, so she tries
to find a way to include those in as much as she can. She’s rational and the type to work with an idealistic mind. Of course, Lucía has her
fantasy-based dreams here and there, but when it comes to the real world, she knows she has to strategize as many negatives as she does
positives. She likes acting out with a purpose; Lucy doesn’t often jump into an attack just for the sake of it. She likes to remain dignified,
and stirring up unnecessary drama doesn’t cut it for her. That being said, Lucía is not afraid to stand her ground if she has to. She isn’t as
flimsy as she may appear to be, given her kind nature and openness to all, and will fight for what she believes is right if she absolutely
needs to.

Lucía holds a strong admiration for her loved ones. That being said, although she's the type to forgive if need be, it will remain somewhere
inside of her for a very long time following. She will let people off the hook, but that doesn't mean she won't hold a grudge against someone
if they have a disdainful feeling towards her or vise versa. She loves the idea of love yet hasn’t ever focused deeply on it, much more
involved in work and making a difference than anything else.

xx

└────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

..────────────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxx𝙷𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃: five foot one xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'.xxxx𝙴𝚈𝙴𝚂: coconut brown
xxxxxxxx𝙿𝙷𝚈𝚂𝙸𝚀𝚄𝙴: literal twigxxxxxxxxxxxxx'xxxxxx'xx𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙰𝙱𝙻𝙴 𝙵𝙴𝙰𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙴𝚂: dimples
xxxxxxxx𝚂𝙺𝙸𝙽: tannedxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝚂𝙲𝙴𝙽𝚃: coconut & sunscreen
xxxxxxxx𝙷𝙰𝙸𝚁: choc. brown, curls & straightens it xxxxx𝙵𝙲: leslie grace

..────────────────────────────────────Image

....Image
Last edited by senna_ on Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
'senna_x.xshe/herx'.x'est'x.x'adultx'.x'soc student
─────────────────────────────
hey all, i'm senna! i'm a young adult,full-time university
student, and a writer with a spontaneous muse :') i'm
most likely to be caught napping, thinking about plots
i'll probably never write, or hyper fixating on the late
st paranormal podcast <3

─────────────────────────────
'hufflepuff'.''leo''.''cat mom'.''researcher'.''my misfits
senna_

My pets
My items