Secrets of Chicago (Discussion and Characters)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Secrets of Chicago (Discussion and Characters)

Postby the.smitty » Thu May 20, 2021 11:00 pm

oo, might have rhysand find one - never know when you might need a healer c:
the.smitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Fri May 21, 2021 3:53 am

cocogerber13 wrote:Hey Craboom! I don’t know where Metilaeno’s destination is, but if she’s around Izzy and Evan, would you like them to tag her as well? (Provided that it ok with infectedhau!)

Go ahead, that was where I was meaning to send her, I can have her arrive there in my next post

Consulting_Angel wrote:Accepted~

Also, if anyone else would like their character to be hired to help protect 'them' - the visiting humans, as they'll find out - then feel free for them to also receive a letter! The mysterious sender could use users of all sorts of skills and abilities to aid them.

That seems like a good job for Josh
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foe Paw » Fri May 21, 2021 4:13 am

i'll admit i'm a bit lost on how to approach people. anyone have an interest in chatting with a visiting human? skdjskdj
Foe Paw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri May 21, 2021 4:21 am

@the.smitty + @Craboom-047 - Sounds great! Do you want them to be delivered from a letter left on Lucinda's desk, like with Ryker's, or have them receive it elsewhere?

@Foe Paw - Ryker is currently open, if you'd like for Alex to stumble into the alley that Ryker has been directed to?
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foe Paw » Fri May 21, 2021 4:30 am

@Consulting_Angel i'll do that, thank you!
Foe Paw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Fri May 21, 2021 4:36 am

Consulting_Angel wrote:@the.smitty + @Craboom-047 - Sounds great! Do you want them to be delivered from a letter left on Lucinda's desk, like with Ryker's, or have them receive it elsewhere?

@Foe Paw - Ryker is currently open, if you'd like for Alex to stumble into the alley that Ryker has been directed to?

Considering he is over there already, it would be best for him to receive it there
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Fri May 21, 2021 6:42 am

Full Name: Callirrhoe(kah lyr OO ee) Lynn Megascops
Nickname (if any): Calli, Rhoe, Lynn, bookworm, (feel free to add)
Pronouns:She/her
Sexuality:Asexual-biromantic
Role:Historian
Species:Griffin
Powers: Calli has enhanced senses including night vision. She can become overwhelmed if she's in an environment with a lot of stimulation. Especially with loud noises. Calli also has the ability to fly silently and is very stealthy. She does have some enhanced strength as well but she's not much of a fighter.
Appearance:
Calli's human form is about 5'8 with a petite build, don't be fooled she is stronger than she looks due to her griffin form. She had long auburn hair that she usually keeps in a messy bun or a ponytail. She has bright amber eyes and pale skin with freckles that are around her nose and shoulders. Calli tends to slouch and make herself small like she doesn't want to be noticed and will not typically make eye contact with others. She tends to dress in very muted colors with lots of sweaters, button-ups, and long jackets. Calli has a pair of circular glasses although she prefers contacts since she's farsighted which can make reading rather difficult.

Calli's griffin form is slightly different from that of a regular griffin. Her front half is an eastern screech owl with mottled reddish-brown feathers and little ear tufts. Her bottom half is a tiger and both her fur and feathers are very soft a fluffy. if you are close enough she'll let you pet her. She is about the same size as a tiger and has a wingspan of about 11 and a half feet.

Personality: Calli is a very inquisitive and intelligent person. She is rather shy and socially awkward preferring to bury herself in research rather than interacting with others. This disappears however whenever Calli talks about history she immediately opens up about her passions and will talk someone's ear off about all the things she's currently researching. Once Calli realizes what she's doing she'll return to her quiet, soft-spoken self. Calli loves to learn and is very passionate about her research and has written several papers about different supernatural history topics. Although Calli focused mainly on the history of the supernaturals she is well versed with human history as well. It can take her some time to open up to others and can have difficulties with trusting those around her. She is still very sweet and polite but interacting with others just makes her very nervous. Calli is very independent and is willing to struggle so long as she isn't bothering anyone. Once Calli does open up she is incredibly loyal and will be much more outgoing. Calli cares very deeply for those close to her and will be very open and affectionate.

Short Bio:Calli was born in new york and was the second oldest of three siblings. She was the quietest of all of them and preferred to read rather than interact with any of the other children in her apartment building. her parents were very encouraging of her passion for history which Calli discovered at a young age. When she went to school however she didn't make many friends and was the subject of bullying mostly name-calling although there were a few physical altercations. Calli chose to spend her free time at the library reading all that she could. Over time the bullying eased out there were still some who would be rude to her but Calli never really responded to them but their words legitimately hurt her and she is still wary of others for this reason. After graduating Calli decided to move away to Chicago and opened a small library with Lucinda which she helps out in although she doesn't really help out with the bounty hunters but will provide information. She doesn't really ask for much in return besides some money or a new history book.

Other:Feel free to talk to me about relations
tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Fri May 21, 2021 8:03 am

Full Name:Emery Rowan Giles
Nickname (if any):Mery,Em,Rowan(Feel free to add)
Pronouns:they/them
Sexuality:Pansexual
Role:Optimist
Appearance: Emery has short straight back hair which they usually keep styled with the product. They have heterochromia, one of their eyes is blue while the other is green. They stand at around 5'11 and are very slim and lanky. They typically dress in a very gothic fashion choosing to wear a lot of dark colors.

Personality:Despite their appearance Emery is a very sweet and bubbly person who enjoys being around others. They are very positive and care very deeply about others. Emery is also quite energetic and animated which can be rather draining to others. Emery is also quite fond of exploring and tends to rather reckless choosing to run headfirst into adventure and figure out the rest later. They are very supportive of those that are close to them and will not hesitate to throw hands if need be. Emery isn't one to hold grudges and after a day or two will let go of any negative feelings and they are very willing to help anyone out. Their loyalty is hard-earned but it's worth it since you'll have your own personal cheerleader to help you out no matter what.

Short Bio:Emery was born in San-Fransisco and was the youngest of 4 siblings. Their family had to move to Chicago for their dad's work when they were around fourteen. During a night of exploration Emery accidentally found out where the supernatural area was. They were completely amazed this was the coolest thing that had ever happened to them. They made sure to keep it a secret since they didn't want anyone else to disrupt what they considered their special place. They will often visit the supernatural areas and enjoys checking out the shops and meeting the residents. They have made friends with a few of the residents and will make sure to defend them from outsiders if need be.

Other:feel free to talk to me about relations
tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the.smitty » Fri May 21, 2021 9:14 am

Consulting_Angel wrote:@the.smitty + @Craboom-047 - Sounds great! Do you want them to be delivered from a letter left on Lucinda's desk, like with Ryker's, or have them receive it elsewhere?

From Lucinda's desk sounds good c:
the.smitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me