☾ the hawthorne academy — discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

have you rp'ed in the welcome party yet?

yes! let's get this party started!
63%
not yet, but i will soon!
38%

Total votes : 8

─── COLEMAN !!

Postby landogate » Mon May 18, 2020 12:54 am

╭──────────────────────────────╮
✔ - pos ✘ - neg ☐ - neu ♡ - rom. interest ❤ - rom. partner
⚔ - enemy/rival ♦ - kin ø - ex ★ - friend
I. wip
II. wip
III. neutral good
IV.

╰──────────────────────────────╯

↠ poppy bakker [ symbol ] quote quote quote
      xxxx thoughts, feelings, etc here

↠ jennifer lee [ symbol ] quote quote quote

↠ name name [ symbol ] quote quote quote
      ↠ roman king [ symbol ] quote quote quote

Last edited by landogate on Wed May 20, 2020 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
landogate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☾ the hawthorne academy — discussion

Postby spider. » Mon May 18, 2020 3:23 am

thank you to everyone who has already made characters! they've
    all been accepted and i've added them to the students list on the
    main page. pm me if you want to work on relations with our characters!!
spider.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landogate » Mon May 18, 2020 12:16 pm

v excited to start this, uhhh just putting it out there that i'm also open for relationships of any kind.
    my pm's are open, albeit i might take a while before i get back to you my school schedule is a lil wh
    ack rn. i might also get around to pming some people too !

edit ;; finally, finally finished the coding of my three , i should get around to coding their relations c
    harts when i've got some free time this week!
Last edited by landogate on Mon May 18, 2020 11:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
landogate. previously serp/mnza.
hiatus forever <3
she/they. adult. rpf writer. queer
formula 1. ask for my tumblr u might get it
── ─────── ─────── ──
landogate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Resplendent » Mon May 18, 2020 12:23 pm

Been a long time since I've seen a supernatural high school roleplay! Millie is open for relationships. You can either PM me or @ me here. She is a new student so she will likely develop them as the roleplay progresses, but I wouldn't mind making some arrangements before we start. :>
Last edited by Resplendent on Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Resplendent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Helio Quik

Postby LittleWizard » Tue May 19, 2020 3:39 am

name: Helio “Lee” Quik
grade: 10th/sophomore
gender/pronouns: Nonbinary they/them
sexuality: Pansexual
species: Fairy/fae
race: half latinx half white
height: 5’ 7”
build: lean but athletic
clothes: crop top with denim jacket on top, black ripped jeans, black combat boots, pierced ears and nose
how long have they gone to the hawthorne academy: 9 years, they never seem to age so they remain a sophomore each year
favorite color: Mint green
fun fact: they love Victorian clothes and will occasionally wear them for dramatic effect

abilities: shape shifting, although it is somewhat difficult and they can get “stuck” in that form for sometimes hours. They can shrink to a smaller size with butterfly wings which allow them to fly. Can create magical illusions. Can use a combination of their personality and magic to be extremely persuasive and trick others into doing what they want.

personality: Helio is very laid back and does not get riled up easily. However, they can become extremely passive-aggressive and love to play tricks on those who annoy them. They act very confident and can sometimes come off as arrogant. They may seem hard to approach at first because of their arrogant appearance but their laid back nature makes them pretty easy to get along with. They generally act as if they don't care what others think of them. Although they don’t usually seek out attention they like to have fun and are pretty extroverted. They are usually not the one to start a conversation but once you approach them they are very friendly. They have a hard time opening up about their feelings and it takes some time to get really close to them. Only close friends call them Lee. They may act like they know everything but when it comes to critical thinking they are as dumb as a brick. They tend to get out of sticky situations through pure luck, persuasion, and a little magic.

backstory: Helio and their family was forced to live among humans after their forest home was destroyed to make room for expanding cities. Luckily fairies are very adaptable creatures and they were able to adjust to city life. Helio settled on the east coast where they made their living through “fortune telling” and other shady practices. They often felt ostracized among humans for their non traditional gender presentation. After a while they became bored of their life and decided to enroll in the Hawthorne Academy. Since they had lived among humans their whole life, they wanted to learn more about magic and other supernatural beings.
Last edited by LittleWizard on Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
LittleWizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Helio's Relationships

Postby LittleWizard » Tue May 19, 2020 3:40 am

Relationships

[x] - negative | [o] - neutral | [✓] - positive | [♡] - romantic

Guinivere Paulsen [] | Dimitri Lowell [] | Seraphina Luca []

Roman King [] | Amara Mortimer [o] | Poppy Bakker []

Renei Coleman [] | Park Cheol-min [✓] | Azalea Richards [o]

Orion Noble [] | Amelia Hearst-Hawthorne [] | Daichi Tanaka []

Jennifer Lee [] | Blaise Winchester [] | Rhett Kendrick []

Camilla Runia [o] | Gwen Tyler [] | Noah Wild []
Last edited by LittleWizard on Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:37 am, edited 10 times in total.
LittleWizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Tue May 19, 2020 3:46 am

Name: Gwen Tyler
Grade: senior
Gender/pronouns: cisfemale, she/her
Sexuality: asexual
Species: zombie
Abilities: As she's not truly alive, gwen doesn't need to do many of the things required to sustain life, sleeping, breathing, and feeling pain among them. Her strength and speed are well above that of a living human, but using her full strength will generally damage her body. She does have a mild healing factor, capable of healing small wounds and even reattaching removed limbs, but this relies on a regular consumption of brains, the sole exception to her exemption from normal life-sustaining activities. If she goes too long without eating, both her body and mind will decay, until she winds up looking and acting like something straight out of the Walking Dead. Don't worry though, the brains she eats are ethically sourced, and are probably not human. Probably.

Personality: Gwen is, to put it bluntly, a hot mess. Death and ADHD don't mix, and conventional medications do nothing for her now. She's flighty, easily distracted, and scatterbrained in the extreme, to the point that she'll often forget what she's talking about mid-sentence. In her moments of clarity she reveals herself to be intelligent, witty, and incredibly competent, and could she stay this way permanently she'd probably be top of the class. Unfortunately, she fluctuates between intelligent and barely functional completely at random and without warning, which averages out to put her somewhere in the middle. She's fully aware of her condition, and works around it as best she can, but there's only so much she can do.

Backstory: Gwen's mother was a witch, but her father was as mundane as they came, and so was she. She was aware of the existence of the supernatural world, but for the most part she lived a fairly normal life, going to a normal school, hanging out with normal friends. On her fifteenth birthday, she got a car. Two days later, she was T-boned at an intersection. Her neck was broken in the crash, killing her instantly. Normally that would have been that, an unfortunate end to a promising young life, but her mother was a skilled necromancer, and wasn't about to let a little thing like death take her daughter from her. A funeral was held for the benefit of the general public, and a few days later Gwen was up and shambling again, with a fresh coat of makeup to hide the deathly pallor, and a heavy layer of perfume to mask the smell. Going back to her old school was obviously out of the question, and even staying in the same town was a bit risky, so the family picked up and moved, and Gwen transferred to her mom's alma mater.

How long have they gone to the hawthorne academy: Two years
Crush: N/A
Password: Gwen's favorite colors are Cyan and Magenta
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anamarjorie » Tue May 19, 2020 6:19 am

Same thing Daichi, relationships for him are open, of course Pm me first.
anamarjorie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

park cheol-min

Postby strawbs. » Tue May 19, 2020 9:43 am

XXXXXXXX

name Park Cheol-min----gender male - he / him----grade senior (12th)
species vampire----age eighteen / four-hundred and twenty-nine
orientation bisexual (closeted)----nationality korean
status single----romantic interest open
favorite color black

appearance
park cheol-min stands tall and proud at exactly six feet high, and keeps quite a slender, sharp body figure for himself. he is often wearing simple over-sized shirts or sweaters with a pair of tight leather pants, and tops the look off with some nice dress shoes. he likes to wear a collection of rings and bracelets. he keeps up an impressive posture, walking with some sort of poise, and is never seen slouching or even remotely relaxed. no piercings, tattoos, or scars. his eyes shift through the various shades of red throughout the day, ranging from a bright crimson to a deep maroon - they seem to darken in relation to his hunger.

abilities
enhanced strength, speed, endurance and healing. his nose happens to be very sensitive to only blood, but he has decent enough control over his thirst until the blood is spilled - that is when it is probably best that he leaves the scene. a bad mood can also sway his self-restraint (and usually the bad mood is because he is due to feed). sunlight is irritating and weakening, but not deadly. his fangs are retractable - otherwise they would be very annoying. he can also turn into a bat.

XXXXXXXX

cheol-min, as what he goes by, typically keeps up some sort of "barrier" between him and everyone; he's not extremely talkative, but then again, not afraid to have a conversation. he is a pretty blunt man, and some of the things he says shows a sort of cynical side to him, but he's also easily amused by others and how they behave. he's not afraid to confront, and will hold a grudge if he feels betrayed in some way or another. people say he has the habit of coming off as intimidating, towering over the other with his unwavering, penetrative gaze, but his voice is often low, murmured and almost sincere-sounding, though he tends to bring an edge to it that makes others uneasy. he is delighted to be the cause of fear and definitely a player of emotions - it's just in his nature. although he says that his main intentions are never to harm, i wouldn't try to provoke him either, because you just never know with him. he's fairly inexpressive and stoic, not allowing his own emotions show or what others say get to him too much - and if he was bothered, you would have no idea. this doesn't mean that he never smiles or has no sense of humor, though! his shell cracks easily, he just holds himself back more than anything.

cheol-min and his brother are pure blood vampires - born to two vampiric parents. needless-to-say, he easily adopted his current attitude and behavior from his father, who had an inconceivable amount of hatred for any species that wasn't a vampire. cheol-min's just a dumbed down version of it. they didn't associate with them at all, only conversing with them to feed. cheol-min was bound to be king one day, but before that could happen, his coven was attacked by vampire hunters. the vampires were over-run by them, many dying in the war until there were only a few survivors (cheol-min one of them). they were the smart ones to scatter from the scene. cheol-min was always on the run until he finally collapsed in an area close to the academy due to the sun's rays. he was found and brought in. starting out, he was, uh, a rather violent creature, being surrounded by various other species and all. he's mellowed out quickly, though he' still apprehensive around non-vampires. he's been with the academy for almost a year.

XXXXXXXX
Last edited by strawbs. on Wed May 20, 2020 2:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
strawbs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

park cheol-min relations

Postby strawbs. » Tue May 19, 2020 9:44 am

relations
strawbs.