❛ ⊱ ☆ the waste (discussion & forms)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

❛ ⊱ bye bye baby blue

Postby houndjaw » Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:06 pm

█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
• • • •
█████
█████
█████
• • • •
█████
█████
──────────────────────────────────
i. heathtail ii. tom iii. 35 moons iv. bisexual v. open relations
──────────────────────────────────
┌───────────────────────┐

heathtail likes to let his opinion be known. despite
the repercussions, he has never been afraid to differ from
a popular decision. he is bull-headed, stubborn as all get out,
and likes to stir up trouble for the fun of it. but somehow,
his charming - and somewhat flirtatious - attitude always
seems to get him out of trouble.

clan-born and loyal to the bone, he would never betray the
trust of those close to him.

(eventually a victim to thunderclaw,
so not much development)

└───────────────────────┘
Last edited by houndjaw on Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:13 am, edited 4 times in total.
houndjaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❛ ⊱ ☆ the waste (discussion & forms)

Postby strawbs. » Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:21 pm

my precious kitty sakura is also open to ideas, relations and drama if anyone wants to discuss c:
strawbs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rogan » Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:55 pm

i will try my best to get my other two cats up tomorrow night- as of now i have ternleaf up and thats about it
    but if you want to discuss things (platonic, romantic, yadayada) hmu because i would love to discuss em with you when i can ^^
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vaermina » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:51 am

houndjaw, accepted! i'm assuming that phloxpaw is a medicine cat apprentice?
vaermina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby houndjaw » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:10 am

@vaermina yep, she is! sorry that i didn't make that clear, my mistake!! i'd like for heathtail to become a victim to thunderclaw, if that's okay. when were you thinking of the attacks to begin once the rp starts up?

@all my kittos are open to relations now! (platonic, familial, or romantic!) phloxpaw is a workaholic medicine cat apprentice who thinks way too much of her clanmates and is a chronic worrier. cypressfrost is a competitive, fairly young warrior who has a bit of an unlucky streak but still remains hopeful about everything.
houndjaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yoonoh » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:29 am

@ vaermina -- oh goodness i didnt even realize the fruit prefixes haha !! thats really cute , and they both have contrasting thoughts about the wasteland so i think itd be fun to see them as friends (and theyd definitely be two troublemakers lol)

@ houndjaw -- phlox being a workaholic and peach being a bit more laidback would have some interesting dynamics , perhaps they could be friendly enemies ? id see peach being annoyed with her seriousness and having a different style of caretaking than her
yoonoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shawty-cs » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:39 am

i have boulderthroat, cherrymoon, and sootpaw all open for relations!

for boulderthroat he's a player/heart breaker so im looking for two mates for him,
    one a clan-cat and another an outsider maybe? i just thought the idea was interesting
    as i've never see any love triangles in warrior roleplays anymore let alone them being
    mates instead of just crushes!
shawty-cs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vaermina » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:29 am

jaehyun, for sure!

houndjaw, you're good! and that's definitely okay! hawkfeather will be an eventual victim to thunderclaw, too. i was thinking that the attacks could happen possibly a bit later on. i was also thinking that the role-play could start up with the clan mourning the deaths of a few npc cats who died trying to scout out the boneyard and their deaths could perhaps contribute to the reason why some cats eventually get killed because they think they can collectively take down thunderclaw - since no cat has actually seen what it looks like apart from in the distance so they're in for a rude awakening lmao.
        if anyone has ideas for future drama/violence feel free to tell me, too! there's definitely more creatures out there than thunderclaw who are mutated so we could always have extra conflicts thrown in there even though thunderclaw is their main concern at the moment.

gemini, if you're down for it i could possibly have cedarpelt be his clan-cat mate? i could bump up her age to be closer to his and since they have differing personalities, i think it'd be interesting to see what their relationship could look like. not to mention she doesn't like exploring out of camp so she probably wouldn't ever catch him out in their territory with an outsider lmao. just a suggestion, though!
vaermina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❛ ⊱ Tallhaze

Postby squarshed » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:34 am

"ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ᴛᴏᴏ sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴇɴᴅ ɪᴛ
ᴀᴛ ᴡᴀʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟꜰ"

Name; Tallhaze
Other Names; Tallkit, Tallpaw
Age; 32 moons
Gender; male
Orientation; pansexual
Rank; medicine cat
Scent; cave water and thyme

Kin; Goldenhaze (mother), Vulturecry (father), Webfoot (brother)
Crush; open!
Mate; open!
Kits; n/a

Personality; Tallhaze can be described a few ways, depending on how close one is to him. To the average clanmate, he is a very dutiful, intelligent and private cat. And they aren't wrong; Tallhaze IS dedicated to his role as medicine cat, as well as very bright. He will not ever share a personal opinion or any history with a normal member of the clan. The closer one is to him though, the more of him that is revealed. His intelligence borders a more sly and cunning type of smart. He is witty, and has a bit darker sense of humor. While he appears a bit cold and prickly to others, with a very no-funny business air to him, Tallhaze does love to joke and socialize amongst smaller, closer-knit groups of cats (such as the other medicine cat and their apprentices). He had a hard exterior with a soft, warm and caring inside. This inside shows in times of others need, such as around scared kits or cats going through shock. While he wants to open up to more cats, the fear of losing someone he cares about often consumes him, preventing the tom from getting too close to anyone. He tries his best though, and if he can't socialize properly, then he'll make up for it in his dedication to his work; which he does. That's not to say he's off the market for love; he is once again stopped by his fear of getting to close, and his loyalty to his job. While secretive, and a bit cold at first, Tallhaze is, on the inside, a caring cat, who simply has a few other layers or personality.

History (summarized);
· born as Tallkit to two warriors, with a brother. His mother died at birth
· was always fascinated with medicine and despite his desires to fight and hunt, began training to become a medicine cat
· during his apprenticeship his father died of an unknown disease
· at around 14 moons, only about 2 moons into his warriorship, his brother was killed in a fight with an outsider
· has always been a loyal and dutiful medicine cat, to this day

Ill have two warriors and two apprentices up shortly, if that's alright : )
squarshed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawbs. » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:08 am

gemini, maybe my outsider could be one of the mates for boulderthroat?
strawbs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me